RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I was once lost but now I am found<3 Angel Rp<3 Find your gaurdian angel and fall in love!! Part Two!

3 posters

Page 2 of 28 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 28  Next

Go down

I was once lost but now I am found<3 Angel Rp<3 Find your gaurdian angel and fall in love!! Part Two! - Page 2 Empty Re: I was once lost but now I am found<3 Angel Rp<3 Find your gaurdian angel and fall in love!! Part Two!

Post  I-Rawr-You Sun Mar 27, 2011 10:54 am

XD. Lol nice. Do you want to start? Or shall I?
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

I was once lost but now I am found<3 Angel Rp<3 Find your gaurdian angel and fall in love!! Part Two! - Page 2 Empty Re: I was once lost but now I am found<3 Angel Rp<3 Find your gaurdian angel and fall in love!! Part Two!

Post  Guest Sun Mar 27, 2011 10:54 am

Yupp! It says it on the first post(: I am so glad that alot of people are joining:D

JJ

I bleed it out digging deeper just to throw it away...

Trey

*He kept to himself up in a tree like usual. Reading a book on Greek Philosiphy.*
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Mar 27, 2011 10:54 am

Loven-My-Converse wrote:
I-Rawr-u wrote:CONVERSE PENCIL WANTS SAM TO BE LOGAN'S HUMAN XD

OKAY PENCIL!!!!!!!!!!! ... Logan's HOT!

I will edit!

Stop cap abusing Con:(
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Mar 27, 2011 10:55 am

✿Moderator Minnie✿ wrote:
Loven-My-Converse wrote:
I-Rawr-u wrote:CONVERSE PENCIL WANTS SAM TO BE LOGAN'S HUMAN XD

OKAY PENCIL!!!!!!!!!!! ... Logan's HOT!

I will edit!

Stop cap abusing Con:(

... this betta???
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Mar 27, 2011 10:56 am

@Rainysky - Is this Auto Accept? (I don't think it is ... But it Neva hurts 2 ask)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire-Wolf Sun Mar 27, 2011 10:56 am

Zack-walks around

Luna-looks around

Zana-still takes pics

Alex-bord
Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Devoted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Mar 27, 2011 10:57 am

I decided to change it to auto-accept but if I am not online and someone misses something when they join, please tell them before they Rp(:
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Mar 27, 2011 11:00 am

OTAY! RainySky .... Imma call u ... Blue!!! Yup :P

I'll start first Pencil

Logan - He was sitting on the beach watchin the waves go by, he still after two years hadn't figured out who he was supposed to save. But he was set on doing so.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire-Wolf Sun Mar 27, 2011 11:02 am

Luna-walks into the forest
Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Devoted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Mar 27, 2011 11:03 am

I was lost but now I am found

••Name•• Jackson Thomas Hay
••Nickname•• Jack
••Gender•• Male
••Age•• Eighteen.
••Crush•• Is that really my duty? To be crushing on some girl?
••Girlfriend•• I rather not.
••Wife•• No thanks.
••Children•• Aha , no.
••Personality•• Jack is the sweetest guy you will ever meet. He is always helping out others and making the right decisions. He doesn't talk a lot but when he does he talks in a sincere gentle voice that you can get lost in easily. Jack is -- or was a musician and can sing very well. He still writes songs , but never performs them anymore. Jack has a great sense of humor as well. When he gets mad , he can be the complete opposite. He could be mean , and just ignore you.
••Species•• Guardian Angel
••Looks•• I was once lost but now I am found<3 Angel Rp<3 Find your gaurdian angel and fall in love!! Part Two! - Page 2 Untitled-6

••Name•• Eve Rain Starr
••Nickname•• Rain
••Gender•• Female
••Age•• Seventeen
••Crush•• Hell no.
••GF/BF•• I tend to leave them once they fall for me.
••Husband•• Ah , what do you have for breakfast? Crazy flakes?
••Children•• No , never. Ew.
••Personality•• Eve is a bad ass girl all the way. She doesn't take any crap from anybody and is always getting in to trouble. She is a big flirt and charms her way out of things. She was never really the type to make friends with other girls easily , she was always the type to hang out with the guys. She skateboards a lot but she always has a car. She is very sarcastic. If you get to know her she is a bit sweet , sarcastic , and a bit caring.
••Species••• Human
••Looks••
I was once lost but now I am found<3 Angel Rp<3 Find your gaurdian angel and fall in love!! Part Two! - Page 2 Tp13

Last edited by Admin Minnie on Sun Apr 03, 2011 8:20 pm; edited 3 times in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Sun Mar 27, 2011 11:05 am

Sam
Knowing me, I am totally accident prone. I'm one of those people who can trip over flat surfaces and make it look cool. Heh. I was walking by the beach. The smell of sea water strong in the air. I always loved the beach. I smiled walking down the steps. Guess what happened next? I fell. Wow I'm smart. Falling down the stairs, How many times have I done that?
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Mar 27, 2011 11:08 am

JJ

*She went to the beach in this: Bathin Suit and rented a blue and white surfboard. She waxes it and then goes out surfing.*
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Mar 27, 2011 11:09 am

Logan - He loved the beach, he always had since he was human to now. It was always so peaceful and he loved the feel of sand in his toes. Now, of course that feeling if gone, he sighed and watched the waves a bit more. Then some person fell down the stairs and was super loud doing so. What idiot could fall down concrete stairs and make that much noise. But him being the nice angel he was, he got up to go help her. He helped her up and asked, "You okay?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire-Wolf Sun Mar 27, 2011 11:10 am

Luna-finds a clearing and extends her,Black with White dots Wings
Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Devoted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Mar 27, 2011 11:15 am

Trey

*Goes into the woods and spreads his huge black wings as he stretches out his back. He moans and then soars through the air. From a human's eye, he looked like a huge vulture. But from an angel's eyes, he looked like a menace.*

JJ

*All of a sudden she screams. A pain hits her inside. It wasn't a wound but something internal. She makes it to shore in time and drop into the sand gasping for air. She was being possesed by a Fallen Angel.*
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Sun Mar 27, 2011 11:16 am

Sam
Do you hear that? That's my good mood flying out the window. My knees were cut up and bleeding. Oh great, just the way to start off my saturday morning. I looked up at Logan, "Yea." I said simply, wiping the sand off my pants. Looking at him, it made me wonder why he helped me. I wasn't the person that everyone obsessed over. Leave that to the prettier girls.
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Mar 27, 2011 11:17 am

@RainySky - Does Trey have a human yet???

Logan - This is exactly why he can never find who the he'll he's supposed to be guarding. Because he always has to help everyone he can never help the person he's supposed to. And looking at her scraped up knees, gosh it'll take a little bit longer. "Here, let me help you to the lifeguard, I think they have band aids," and he extended his arms to help her walk over there.

Last edited by Loven-My-Converse on Sun Mar 27, 2011 11:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Mar 27, 2011 11:18 am

Nope! Trey is completley free. :3

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Zar-the-5th-Beatle Sun Mar 27, 2011 11:18 am

Zarreh is gonna join! (Be prepared for a British Invasion!!!! :D )
Zar-the-5th-Beatle
Zar-the-5th-Beatle
Experienced Roleplayer

http://Zarsroleplayworld.webs.com and stopthedeaths.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Mar 27, 2011 11:19 am

I think british guys are hawt<3 teehee
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire-Wolf Sun Mar 27, 2011 11:21 am

Zack-Hears JJ scream and runs over to her "Whats Wrong?"
Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Devoted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Mar 27, 2011 11:21 am

Rainyskky wrote:Nope! Trey is completley free. :3

YAYZ! Can he be Zoey's guardian Angel?????? Ur a REALLY awesome RP-er haha
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Mar 27, 2011 11:22 am

Rainyskky wrote: I think british guys are hawt<3 teehee

Not these british guys ... (Their the BEATLES)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Sun Mar 27, 2011 11:23 am

Sam
Do you hear that? That's my good mood flying out the window. My knees were cut up and bleeding. Oh great, just the way to start off my saturday morning. I looked up at Logan, "Yea." I said simply, wiping the sand off my pants. Looking at him, it made me wonder why he helped me. I wasn't the person that everyone obsessed over. Leave that to the prettier girls who think they're better than little o'l me.
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Mar 27, 2011 11:24 am

|•| Eve |•|

I woke up in my bed with my dog laying on my side. The covers were kicke off my bed joining all the clothing all over the floor , the snicker wrappers , and CD's. Yes , I wasnt the most tidiest person around. I'm oh so sorry I'm not a damn neat freak. I jumped out of bed and trudged to the shower sighing as I stripped of my black and purple pajamas and threw them on the ground and got in the shower. I washed my body with green apple shampoo and conditioner and washed my body and stepped out and wrapped a towel around my body and I dried my hair and once I was done I straightened it. I glinted off the towel letting it hang out with all the rest of my clothing and looked through my drawers. I slipped on my undergardments and super black short shorts and then I put on a tight-fitting purple tank top and I put on black boots and I slipped in my pocket knife and I put some gum in my mouth and dabbled make-up on. I smile and popped a bubble and ran downstairs and walked out feeling the sun hit my body and I smiled. I walked around letting the wind blow in my hair and I rolled my eyes as people stared at me. Did ai have a sign that said 'Hey look at me.' on my back?

|•| Jackson |•|

I awoke like as if I was a normal teenager. My alarm buzzing and me curled up in covers and snoring lightly. I shot up when I heard my alarm buzz and I walked out letting my white wings extend behind me. Nothing to his in my bedroom. My bedroom was always clean and tidy cause my mom used to teach me about that. I walked to the sink and splashed cold water on my face and got in the shower scrunching my wings and letting them get wet. I washed my hair and body and walked out and shook my head letting the water get out and I walked to my dresser and pulled out some clothing. I changed into a button down black shirt with half of the buttons unbottoned with black torn up jeans and I out on some red sneakers and put on some sunglasses and his my wings as I did all this. I walked downstairs and walked out with none of my wings showing so I looked as if I were normal. I walked along the sidewalk and stopped and decided to just sit on a bench. I sat down watching as peole passed by.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 28 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 28  Next