RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I was once lost but now I am found<3 Angel Rp<3 Find your gaurdian angel and fall in love!! Part Two!

3 posters

Page 15 of 28 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 21 ... 28  Next

Go down

I was once lost but now I am found<3 Angel Rp<3 Find your gaurdian angel and fall in love!! Part Two! - Page 15 Empty Re: I was once lost but now I am found<3 Angel Rp<3 Find your gaurdian angel and fall in love!! Part Two!

Post  I-Rawr-You Fri Apr 01, 2011 6:23 pm

Sam
The guy left, scared. I fell to the ground. My mind filled with dreams of Logan. Being knocked out, I couldn't filter them. But did I really want to? No, no I didn't.
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

I was once lost but now I am found<3 Angel Rp<3 Find your gaurdian angel and fall in love!! Part Two! - Page 15 Empty Re: I was once lost but now I am found<3 Angel Rp<3 Find your gaurdian angel and fall in love!! Part Two!

Post  Guest Fri Apr 01, 2011 6:27 pm

Logan - He dissappeared and then crouched down over her.

Uh, the whole killin this isn't that simple stupid angel! Haha
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Fri Apr 01, 2011 6:31 pm

Lol xD. Haha not with her guardian there ;) heehee

Sam
The drug wore off, and my eyes fluttered open. I quickly looked over myself. Nothing. Good, he hadn't hurt me. I stood up, stumbling a bit. Home. No. I didn't want to go home. I didn't know what to do. I just wanted Logan here with me. He would know what to do.
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Apr 01, 2011 6:39 pm

:-P

Logan - He sighed which sounded like wind to any human. 'Oh I wish she would know I was here,' he thought to himself. He could read minds too :-{)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Fri Apr 01, 2011 6:43 pm

Sam
I could go back to the beach...but would he want to talk to me? Probably not but it was worth a try. I took off for the beach. Just wishing, wishing he was still there. If he didn't want to talk to me...I could just lie and say I forgot my jacket
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Apr 01, 2011 6:47 pm

Logan - 'Crap,' he thought to himself and then decided he'd fallow her, and stay invisible, even if he wasn't there it wouldn't matter to her ... Would it?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Fri Apr 01, 2011 6:51 pm

Sam
He wasn't there. I picked up my jacket in disappointment. Now who could I go to? My dad never did anything for me, I moved so my friends weren't opitions. Logan? He was the only one ther for me...not now though. I sighed and sat down on the sand.
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Apr 01, 2011 6:54 pm

Logan - He sighed and then commande her to be more sleepy, this way he could easily re-appear and not spook jer if she were sleeping. He felt kinda guilty doing so though, but he ha to do it.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Fri Apr 01, 2011 6:56 pm

Sam
A wave of sleepiness came upon me. My eyes started to droop. But then, I saw Logan. I don't know where he came from or when but he was here. I smiled softly and forced my eyes to stay open. "Hey Logan.." I mummbled
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Apr 01, 2011 7:02 pm

Logan - He smiled, "Hey, I was looking forward to watching you sleep," he chuckled and sat beside her, "You can go ahead and sleep if you want," he insisted.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Fri Apr 01, 2011 7:05 pm

Sam
I nodded and scooted closer to him so I could laymy head on his lap. I groped for his hand and held it close. My eyes slid close and I fell asleep.
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Apr 01, 2011 7:13 pm

Logan - He sighed, she had took a liking to him. This was bad, very very bad. He sighed and fell back and went to sleep, he was a light sleeper anyways.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Fri Apr 01, 2011 7:15 pm

Sam
The sun peeked out from behind the clouds. The bright light made me wake up. I sighed softly and sat up. After I had relized I had been here with Logan, I face palmed myself. Now, probably, he would have asked me why I left last night when he kissed me. I didn't really have an answer to that.

I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Fri Apr 01, 2011 7:20 pm

XD Now that ain't random. Well chu can go take a nap 'cause I got ta go. If ya want I can come on later and rp
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire-Wolf Fri Apr 01, 2011 9:03 pm

back
Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Devoted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire-Wolf Fri Apr 01, 2011 9:11 pm

Alex-walks around

Luna-climes a tree in the park
Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Devoted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Sat Apr 02, 2011 8:36 am

I-Rawr-u wrote:Sam
The sun peeked out from behind the clouds. The bright light made me wake up. I sighed softly and sat up. After I had relized I had been here with Logan, I face palmed myself. Now, probably, he would have asked me why I left last night when he kissed me. I didn't really have an answer to that. Our hands were still together, and I quickly slipped mine out trying not to disturb him. Now, I couldn't leave. I knew we would have to talk about this sooner or later. Sooner would be better or I would have been thinking about it non-stop. He could just tell me that he didn't like me and the kiss was a mistake andI would be fine.

I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire-Wolf Sat Apr 02, 2011 8:52 am

hi
Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Devoted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:07 am

Ello Con
Ello School
My repost is up there btws :D
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire-Wolf Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:13 am

Luna-thinks wondering what her brother or even Hunter was doing

Alex-walks around
Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Devoted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:20 am

Logan - He was dreaming of the time he fell, he became human, then died and became guardian. Here's what he was dreaming of:

The misty clouds all white and fluffy, were everywhere. Two angels carried one by the arms, a much weaker, and scrawny one. "You have disobeyed me, Logan, you went against the angel code, and now you must be punished." Said a large, gold glitter that covered a huge chair in the chamber of spells, it looked much like the temples in ancient Greece. "N-No!" cried the small angel, and when he tries to look up, the other angels pushed his head down. "I haven't done anything wrong!" he yelled. "Please! Don't don't!" he pleaded. But the glow had already rose a shimmer out, which when extended far enough, you could see a golden hand. The clouds started to form a funnel of swirls, Logan's wings were ripped from his body, and that golden blonde hair of his, started to turn black. He tried to fight with all of his might the winds carrying him inside the funnel of clouds, but he couldn't. He was pulled inside and dropped to a field on the earth, the clouds patched up and Logan pleaded, "Why!?!?!?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire-Wolf Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:25 am

Zana-sits on the beach
Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Devoted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:26 am

School - Can you like not post after everybody else posts? It gets kinda annoying and no one likes it, if ya wanna RP just ask someone.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:27 am

Sam
I looked down at him. 'I wonder what he's dreaming of..' I thought to myself. Probably more helpful then what I was thinking of. I gently rubbed my temples and tried to filter out my current thoughts. Others abolished them and I settled down, laying back down in the sand rather then his lap, I tried to keep my thoughts in line.
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 28 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 21 ... 28  Next