RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I was once lost but now I am found<3 Angel Rp<3 Find your gaurdian angel and fall in love!! Part Two!

3 posters

Page 4 of 28 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 16 ... 28  Next

Go down

I was once lost but now I am found<3 Angel Rp<3 Find your gaurdian angel and fall in love!! Part Two! - Page 4 Empty Re: I was once lost but now I am found<3 Angel Rp<3 Find your gaurdian angel and fall in love!! Part Two!

Post  I-Rawr-You Sun Mar 27, 2011 12:05 pm

Loven-My-Converse wrote:
I-Rawr-u wrote:Did everyone just disappear? O.o

I had oatmeal!

Lucky, Pencil didn't have breakfest yet.
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

I was once lost but now I am found<3 Angel Rp<3 Find your gaurdian angel and fall in love!! Part Two! - Page 4 Empty Re: I was once lost but now I am found<3 Angel Rp<3 Find your gaurdian angel and fall in love!! Part Two!

Post  Guest Sun Mar 27, 2011 12:10 pm

Logan - He chuckled and stretched a little. He got the band aids from the lifeguard and helped put them on her. He smiled and then asked, "Better?"

LAME!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Mar 27, 2011 12:10 pm

I-Rawr-u wrote:
Loven-My-Converse wrote:

I had oatmeal!

Then go eat Pencil!!!!!!!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Sun Mar 27, 2011 12:13 pm

Sam
I chuckled, "You really shouldn't have asked that because now to make them better you have to kiss them." Alway as a little kid I would go up to my mother and make her kiss a little scratch on my finger. Personally, I just wanted to see if Logan would do it. My bets were on a no.
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Sun Mar 27, 2011 12:15 pm

Loven-My-Converse wrote:
I-Rawr-u wrote:
Loven-My-Converse wrote:

I had oatmeal!

Then go eat Pencil!!!!!!!

But I don't want to go make anything. I'm to lazy xD. Oh yea I forgot. I changed my signiture from "Rawr" . Do you like it :D?
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Mar 27, 2011 12:16 pm

Logan - He chuckled, "Yeah Imma pass," he said and then patted her head. He smiled

LAME! sowweh ...
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Sun Mar 27, 2011 12:19 pm

Sam
I smiled, "Am I a dog now? You gunna call me good girl?" I asked sarcastically. What? He patted my head and it reminded me of a dog. I patted his head, "Good boy." That was my way of thanking him.
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Mar 27, 2011 12:22 pm

Logan - He laughed a little then some girls walked by him and giggled and waved, he chuckled and waved back and they continued on their way. He then said, "Hmm, are you a good girl??" he chuckled and ran a hand through his hair. It was a habit of his, he'd just do it at random times.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Sun Mar 27, 2011 12:25 pm

Sam
I smirked and stood up. Wobbling at first. Okay, not as cool as I wanted to appear but whatever. "That's your call." I gave a small chuckle. Woah. Was it just me or was Logan a giant? He was about two feet taller than me. I had to strain my head just to look at his face. I stood up on the chair I was just in to meet his height.
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Mar 27, 2011 12:30 pm

I'm confuzzled, does Sam want Logan to call her a good girl????
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Sun Mar 27, 2011 12:32 pm

She wants to know if he thinks she's a good girl or not she's not gunna tell him.
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Mar 27, 2011 12:37 pm

Okay!

Logan - He chuckled and patted her head, "Good girl," he said and chuckled then leaned his head towards her and said, "C'mon I liked being petted," he chuckled and closed his eyes then said, "I'm waiting ..." he smiled a toothy grin not at really anyone just did. Some old woman though since they were so different in sizes, "Oh! What a cute little girl you have. You must be proud of her, who's the mother?" the woman looked like she was on crack. "Uh, she's not my daughter ..."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Sun Mar 27, 2011 12:41 pm

Sam
I chuckled and shook my head, "Nope." But his puppy dog eyes made me give in, I patted his head. "Good doggy." I looked at the woman. Yea it was insulting it was like she was calling me short. "Im his friend...Im not a little girl." I said harshly. Hey, I was sensitive. I pet his head again to prevent me from yelling at her.
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Sun Mar 27, 2011 12:44 pm

Mkay. I haves ta go anyhow bai! Pencil out!
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Mar 27, 2011 1:21 pm

Old woman r funn!

Logan - He chuckled and then the woman walked off, he grabbed her by the waist and hopped her off the chair and said, "No standing on chairs," he chuckled then looked around ... He saw a little girl who was crying because she dropped her ice cream, he sighed and said, "Catcha later Sam," he waved bye and then went to the snack shop, got ice cream nd gave it to the little girl who hugged him hard.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Mar 27, 2011 2:14 pm

Sorry I was out so long! I went to eat and then went shopping and got the new black wii :D
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire-Wolf Sun Mar 27, 2011 2:29 pm

cool
Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Devoted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Mar 27, 2011 2:40 pm

Full Name: Jasmine Elena Pierce.
Nickname: Jazz, Jazzy.
Personality: Most of the time I'm deep, dark, mysterious, secretive & sweet. I love to have fun try to new things. I love boys, I get along with them better then girls. I do love flirting and messing around with boys, almost as much as I love hanging out with them. I'm almost always sweet and charming, but I do leave a nasty bite if you mess with me. I'm very brave and would extend to great lengths to protect the ones I love. My favorite season is fall, because of all the beautiful colored leaves, it's always so peaceful. I have a great love for music, poetry and fashion. I do have a darker sense of clothing, or as most people would call it "emo" or "scene". I love animals and wouldn't ever even think about hurting one. I love all types of music [except country], especially Rock, Scremo, Metal, Alternative, Hip-Hop & Rap. I love writing my own songs and poems, especially darker ones that explain the pain and reality of life. Most of the time, I don't stop until I get what I want and I love to rebel and do whatever the hell I want. In fact, after my mother told me I couldn't get my face peirced, 2 hours later I got snakebites, a nose ring and my belly button pierced. I do love to enjoy life, when it's great but most people would think that killing myself is what's on my mind 24/7.
History: I was born on October 17, in Beverly Hills, CA to Daplne Halkins and Ryan Pierce. My mother [Daphne] is a lawyer and my father [Ryan] is a 5-star-hotel owner all over the world. So my father did a lot of traveling. I have a older brother named Damon and a older sister named Katherine. My parents split when I was 7 and I lived most of the time with my Aunt Kate in Beverly Hills, since my mom married a ex-drug-addict and my father was always traveling. After the divorce, my mother moved to Ohio and my dad stayed in Beverly Hills [well sorta, the traveling thing.] I have always been a excellent student, I usually get As and Bs. In high-school I met my first real love, Devin [or DJ as some people called him] well anyways, my Devin was the leader in a gang, he took after his father who was also in leader in the gang. My Devin died of an over-dose of Heroin. I got into depression, cutting and eating disorders shortly after his death. I still have a few cutting problems and eating disorder problems. [I was anorexic for almost a year and a half, it's been 3 months since I sorta-recovered.]
Looks: I was once lost but now I am found<3 Angel Rp<3 Find your gaurdian angel and fall in love!! Part Two! - Page 4 Fcjptd

I was once lost but now I am found<3 Angel Rp<3 Find your gaurdian angel and fall in love!! Part Two! - Page 4 1zg6asn

I was once lost but now I am found<3 Angel Rp<3 Find your gaurdian angel and fall in love!! Part Two! - Page 4 Vfy0q9
Looks: I was once lost but now I am found<3 Angel Rp<3 Find your gaurdian angel and fall in love!! Part Two! - Page 4 16axzr5

Haha...I slacked off on Damon x3
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Mar 27, 2011 2:48 pm

JJ

*Sits up and faces Zack.* Thank you.... *She sighs and puts her head down.*
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire-Wolf Sun Mar 27, 2011 2:49 pm

Zack-"your welcome"
Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Devoted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Mar 27, 2011 2:50 pm

Loven-My-Converse wrote:Zoey - "Your what?" she asked and squinted at the little bit of light that did pass through her hand. She then realized what he was asking and blushed a little, "Oh ... I Uh, I'm just reading that's all," she said and nodded then turned back to her book. She didn't know him and was super shy and had trouble just talking to people she knew anyway. She opened the book back up and started reading. 'Could change his whole life. Get him to be with Chelsea, to start over. The creak of the door and the sound of his footsteps were all that could be heard. He walked to the middle of the cobweb filled room and eremoved the case.'

Re-post
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Mon Mar 28, 2011 4:05 pm

Sam
I rolled my eyes playfully, "But I feel to short when I'm not on the chair" I said, looking up at him. As the ittle girl hugged him, I couldn't help but give a little laugh. Never in my life had I met a guy that nice. After giving my knees one last check, I walked down to the water. A wave washed ashore and caught my feet. It was cold, but I didn't mind.
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Mar 28, 2011 5:57 pm

Logan - He patted the little girls head, much like he did with most girls. He chuckled as she went back to his friend, oh hos he wanted to show his wings. They were aching from being hidden. They were invisible to all humans, wether they were tucked in or not, and only angels, guardian or not. He hiked up the steps and went to the forest, he found a clearing and then spread his wings. If you were an angel you would see sparkling white angelic wings, like all guardians had.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 28 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 16 ... 28  Next