RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

x!Here&After!x Will You Survive To Deadly Disease Spreading?

3 posters

Page 4 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 14  Next

Go down

x!Here&After!x Will You Survive To Deadly Disease Spreading? - Page 4 Empty Re: x!Here&After!x Will You Survive To Deadly Disease Spreading?

Post  Britt-21 Sat Mar 03, 2012 9:06 pm

ATV?

Dimitri: i grinned "nice" I hop on one and start it up.So she was like thoes girls that dont like girly things.Now thats what kinda girl I might go for.

Aqua: "Are there any herbs near by?" I ask. "Maybe Dark can snif some out" I suggested.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

x!Here&After!x Will You Survive To Deadly Disease Spreading? - Page 4 Empty Re: x!Here&After!x Will You Survive To Deadly Disease Spreading?

Post  Guest Sat Mar 03, 2012 9:31 pm

I Want You To Survive!

Name: Annie Rose Arias
Nickname: Some people call her Ann, but she REALLY hates that
Crush: None
BF/GF: None
Married: Nope
History: None
Personality: She acts like the most outgoing person in the world, even though she isnt. On the inside, shes really smart and she pretty insecure about it. She also plays the piano and does some other artistic stuff. She acts all tough, but shes really the opposite when you get to know her.
Looks: She's 5'5" and about 115 lbs. She has rich, milk chocolate colored eyes and thick, dark brown hair that she usually wars down and slighlty curled. She has her ears pierced and a small bird tattoo on her hip (like the picture, but its pink).
x!Here&After!x Will You Survive To Deadly Disease Spreading? - Page 4 Justin+bieber+tattoo
Overall, she isnt really tall, shes actually borderline short, but she can rock a pair of heels if she really wants to. She isnt lanky, but she isnt chubby either. Her legs are very strong (hence why she can pull off heels so well) from her playing tennis. Her stomach is flat and she has a smooth and sophisticated voice for a 17 year old girl.
x!Here&After!x Will You Survive To Deadly Disease Spreading? - Page 4 Beautiful-brunette-portrait

Name: John Reiner Gomez
Nickname: Just John
Crush: None
BF/GF: None
Married: None
History: Its a long, sad story
Personality: He is a little... unstable. He had a rough childhood, and he just has to take things day by day. He acts tough and does MMA, but inside hes really just a big softie.
Looks: He's 6'1" and about 165 lbs. He has dark eyes, almost black and his hair is dark brown. He doesn't have any tattoos or piercings. Overall, he has a very athletic build and he knows how to use it.
x!Here&After!x Will You Survive To Deadly Disease Spreading? - Page 4 Tumblr_kt5fi8bGLi1qa9vqgo1_400

is this better?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Mar 03, 2012 9:40 pm

Cameron

"I suggest looking in the woods.." I said, and pointed to the woods behind her.

Sydney (It's like a 4-wheeler :P)

I smiled, and Put a mini helmet on Chaser. He panted, and I backed out of the garage. Then I slowly moves to the back of the house, making sure he was behind me, and moved into the woods. My lights shinning bright a head.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Mar 03, 2012 9:52 pm

Dimitri: I followed,this was acually fun,I went faster,being at her side,I would manage to dodge the trees.It was really easy "So your the fun type" I laughed

Aqua: "Ok" I pulled out a small vial.and showed him how much I had left "here,you didnt have a dose yet.And you need it untill I can make more" shy as ever.I took his hand and placed the vial in his hand.It was closed so the liquid wont fall out.His hand was so warm,compared to my freezing cold hand.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Mon Mar 05, 2012 9:08 pm

Derek

He walked Home, He went inside his house, when he got to the bathroom, he spiked his hair, and sighed, he went back to the liveing room and sat down

Dakota

He sat on the couch next to derek,scott, and carlos, and stiles and watched a scary movie
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Mar 05, 2012 9:24 pm

Dark: (Doggie :3) he followed the boys and sniffed them and growled at the one man that smelt like alcohol.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Mon Mar 05, 2012 9:31 pm

Derek

he glared at the dog

Max

he walked in, and Growed at Dark, bareing his teeth, with a deep snarl come appon, he gave him a Warning to back off
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Mon Mar 05, 2012 9:34 pm

I want you to survive!

Name: Ashley Ann Macline
Nickname: Ashley or Ash
Siblings: Soul
Crush: Derek!!
Bf/ Gf:
History: Well when I was 17 I fell in love with Tyler untill be dumped me right before my mol and dad died in a car crash. . I want to be on my own so I wanted to go to college
Personality: Meet me
Looks: x!Here&After!x Will You Survive To Deadly Disease Spreading? - Page 4 Tumblr_lfrzzphNT21qctom9o1_500
Pets: Tea---Female: x!Here&After!x Will You Survive To Deadly Disease Spreading? - Page 4 WM_top10_dog_slide08
Tiger---Female: x!Here&After!x Will You Survive To Deadly Disease Spreading? - Page 4 Mambovdcrossenerranch
Fire: x!Here&After!x Will You Survive To Deadly Disease Spreading? - Page 4 Percheron

Name: Soul Lee Macline
Nickname: Soul
Siblings: Ashley
Crush: No
GF/BF: No
History: Don't ask
Looks:x!Here&After!x Will You Survive To Deadly Disease Spreading? - Page 4 Img-thing?
Pets: Amber--Female--Pup: x!Here&After!x Will You Survive To Deadly Disease Spreading? - Page 4 319860900_a232c70df2_z
Spice--Female--Mom to pup: x!Here&After!x Will You Survive To Deadly Disease Spreading? - Page 4 YellowLabradorLooking_new

Name: Anna Kay Leena
Nickname: Dark
Siblings: No
Crush: No
GF/BF: No
History: No I'm not telling you my pain
Looks: x!Here&After!x Will You Survive To Deadly Disease Spreading? - Page 4 Long_Emo_Hair
Pets: Cream--Female--Orange one/////Oreo--Male--Black and white one
x!Here&After!x Will You Survive To Deadly Disease Spreading? - Page 4 Cute-kitten-love-500

Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

http://immortalvampires.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Mon Mar 05, 2012 9:35 pm

Accepted Lolz Derek!!! <--- XD
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Mar 05, 2012 9:35 pm

Dark: he looked at max and growled,warning him to back off of him because he was a cop dog.Dont want to mess with thoes.

D: your following meee! TT_TT
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Mon Mar 05, 2012 9:36 pm

I had to. ASHLEY LOVES HIM!!!

Ashley
I ride on Fire as I near my house. Ya I had a horse GET OVER IT PEOPLE! I hop off Fire and pet Tea an Tiger
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Mon Mar 05, 2012 9:38 pm

xDDD!!!!!

Skylar

he came in, she was a wolf, she bared her k9 fangs at him, backing off, of derek and max, derek only had one beer, she Snaped at Dark, too get out of there house before she attacks him, he tail medium level, her fangs out, her claws dug into the ground

Derek

He Got up Going to Dark, "Get out of my house you mutt!"

Dakota

"derek hes only a dog"

Derek

"Do you think i want a dog randomly comeing in my house, and bareing at your dogs"
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Mon Mar 05, 2012 9:39 pm

Ashley
I hear yelling and look around worried as my eyes come to Derek's place
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Mon Mar 05, 2012 9:40 pm

Gah Theres too many rps to handle D:l Unibrow XD
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Mar 05, 2012 9:41 pm

Dark: he growled at Derek.Only if his owner was in this house right now.He was out numbered

-_-
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Mon Mar 05, 2012 9:41 pm

Nice lol we don't have to RP on War horse for now....unless you do then we can change to not RPing on Wild West Mansion then
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Mon Mar 05, 2012 9:42 pm

Skylar

Snaped at Him, He Snarled,

Derek

He shut the door on dark
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Mon Mar 05, 2012 9:43 pm

Ashley
"DEREK! LOWWER YOUR VOICE!" I say with a smirk
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Mar 05, 2012 9:44 pm

Dark: he jumped up and opened it again,he sat at the door,and looked at him,not growling,just panting
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Mon Mar 05, 2012 9:46 pm

Derek

He got mad "What do you want dog"

Skylar

sat down, glareing at dark everymove

XDDDDD! derek dosent know her
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Mon Mar 05, 2012 9:47 pm

Well she knows him. Well his name lol

Ashley
"HEY YOU YELLING!! SHUT IT!"
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Mar 05, 2012 9:47 pm

Dark: scratched his neck then looked at Derek again.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Mon Mar 05, 2012 9:50 pm

Derek

heard yelling and walked out, seeing ashley "HEY WHO DO YOU THINK YOUR YELLING AT!"

Max

looks out the door

Skylar

none stoped looking at him
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Mar 05, 2012 9:51 pm

Dark: he looked at the girl,seeing her.He sat there.Tall and proud
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Mon Mar 05, 2012 9:51 pm

Ashley
I look at him and see how HOT! He was. I mumble Alittle shocked at how he looked "Um ya"
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 14  Next