RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

x!Here&After!x Will You Survive To Deadly Disease Spreading?

3 posters

Page 14 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14

Go down

x!Here&After!x Will You Survive To Deadly Disease Spreading? - Page 14 Empty Re: x!Here&After!x Will You Survive To Deadly Disease Spreading?

Post  Blood-Vampire Sat Mar 10, 2012 12:54 am

Ashley
"But one day you could be something great"
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

http://immortalvampires.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

x!Here&After!x Will You Survive To Deadly Disease Spreading? - Page 14 Empty Re: x!Here&After!x Will You Survive To Deadly Disease Spreading?

Post  Guest Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:50 pm

Sydney

I had to come to my sences before I could really say anything, or really move... So once I heard his voice after a while, I started to mumble something, but even I couldn't understand myself...
"D-d-d...?" I started to say, and whimpered over my words.

Cameron

I had gotten more then a handfull of the herbs that she had mentioned before and when she asked if I had done it, I turned to her, with the bottom of my shirt folded up and a ton of herbs inside the fold. I smiled.
"Enough?" I chuckled.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:53 pm

I-Love-Vampires wrote:Ashley
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Mar 11, 2012 12:47 am

Dimitri: "your ok,your alive,dont worry" I held her "you can hear me? Right? its Dimitri." I was so worried about her,she got hurt,so bad.Thank god she is still alive "Open your eyes for me,the best you can" I tell her

Aqua: I put the herbs that were in my hand and slid them into the fold,I giggled and nodded "plenty" I look at him "lets get going,its getting pretty dark.And I dont want to be killed by anything so fast"
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Mar 11, 2012 9:28 am

I'm sorry I'm on my friends phone right now lol.

Sydney

I had to think about it for a second, to realize he was talking. I slowly opened my eyes, blinking like crazy. I couldn't really hear him but everytome he said something it took a while for my brain to process it... I didn't think I could say a whole sentence but I was determaines to tell him I was alright. I slowly shakley went for his hand and held it in mine.

Cameron

I smiled at here. "better the you thought??" I laughed and than nodded at her comment "yeah I. think we should."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Mar 11, 2012 10:20 am

Dimitri: I closed my hand so I was now holding hers. "You can hear me,Right? And see me?"I placed my free hand on her cheek,rubbing my thumb gently against her cheek "You're ok,alive at least.Dont think im a angel,im not dead yet" I chuckled slightly and kissed her head gently.

Aqua: I walk with him back "Ok,you lead me to your room and I can get everything done." when we did get to his room,I would be able to get these done under an hour,I would make a few vials.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sun Mar 11, 2012 12:54 pm

Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Mar 11, 2012 11:06 pm

Sydney

I giggled lightly at his comment, but my laugh soon turned into a brutal cough. Once it died down, I rested my head back into his lap, and looked around for a second.
"Dimitri.." I said with a smile.

Cameron

I smiled at her, and led her to my room. I sat on the bed, and watched at she sat at my desk, and messed around with the herbs.. I watched to see what she was doing, but I got slightly bored, and laid down to stair at the ceiling.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Mar 11, 2012 11:11 pm

Aqua: I used all my smarts to do this.I got about 2 of them done.Boy did my brain hurt.I mixed some things together to make sure it mixed properly.Once I got the hang of this I can do this WAYYYY faster.So lets hope I can do that

Dimitri: I looked in her eyes "Im here,I wont leave you.I promise" I smiled "How do you feel? Back to earth?" I ask.Lets hope she didnt answer wrong.

gtg bbt
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sun Mar 11, 2012 11:44 pm

I-Love-Vampires wrote:
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Mon Mar 12, 2012 1:41 am

Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Mar 12, 2012 10:06 pm

Sydney

I smirked at his comment, and then went to rub my head. No blood, at least that's a bright side. I rubbed my eyes, as Chaser trotted over, whimpering. He licked my face, and I rubbed behind his ears shakily
. "Yeah. I think I'm okay now.."

Cameron

I was about to fall asleep at least 5 times while she did this. Man, does she just sit around and do this all day? Just this?? I chuckled at myself. No, of course not. She's to pretty not to have someone...
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Mon Mar 12, 2012 10:10 pm

I-Love-Vampires wrote:
I-Love-Vampires wrote:
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Mar 12, 2012 11:03 pm

Dimitri: "ok thats good" I held her up,then I helpped her stand then I pick her up and sit her on the ATV and then I got on as the dog did "Hold on,alright?" I tell her before driving back.I wanted her to get some rest.She needed it.

Aqua: I finished about 20 vials,I got up and walked over to Cameron "I got most of th-" I tripped over his shoe and fell on top of him kissing him,my eyes widen,Oh no! I ruined this big time! I dont know what I should do! stay kissing him or pull away!?
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Mar 14, 2012 8:37 am

Sydney

I rested my head on his shoulders, and I held my hands around his waist. I almost fell asleep, but the pain in my leg was strange. I could move, but sitting hurt the worse. Chaser licked my face.

Cameron

I smirked inside. This is your chance, Cam. I thought, and sat up, still kissing her, and moved her legs so that she was sitting in my lap with her legs stretched out behind me.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Mar 14, 2012 3:58 pm

Aqua: I closed my eyes,he was kissing me,so i figured it was fine to stay kissing him,and thats what I did,wrapping my arms around his neck,and my one hand in his hair.I blushed still because I was sitting on his lap,it kinda felt comfortable.

Dimitri: Once we got back to the house,I got off and picked her up,bridal style "you can tell me where your room is,right?"I ask her
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Mar 25, 2012 9:52 am

Cameron

I smiled not breaking the kiss. I tucked some of her hair behind her ear, and kissed her. I loved the feeling of her hand through my hair.

Sydney

I nodded lightly, and once we were inside, and so was so was Chaser he ran for her room, and sat at the door. I pointed lightly upstairs.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Mar 25, 2012 11:23 am

Dimitri: once she pointed I headed upstairs and where Chaser had sat.I walked over and put Sydney down and opend it,picking her back up and going into her room and walking over to the bed laying her down "Do you want anything? Eat? Drink?" I asked her.She did need the nursing for a bit.

Aqua: I smiled under the kiss,this felt great I couldnt think of anything else but him,and this kiss.I kept our lips locked.I was too scared to even do anything more than what we were doing.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sun Mar 25, 2012 1:01 pm

Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Mar 26, 2012 12:35 pm

Sydney

I shook my head lightly. But I patted the empty spot on my bed for him to sit next to me. Chaser jumped up on the bed, and curled up against the wall. I smiled, and slid slowly under my Tiger Blanket.

Cameron

I thought about my sister, and how much she felt left out. I didn't want to break the kiss, but I didn't want to keep kissing all day. I pulled away for a breath, and smiled at her.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Mar 26, 2012 12:46 pm

Aqua: i smiled at him and put my hand on his cheek."your the best,cameron" I giggled slightly "even though I fell on you and accidently kissed you" I loved his eyes,they were so beautiful,I loved them.

Dimtiri: i sat next to her,and then lay down,my head resting on my hand,I moved her hair from her face "Are you sure you dont want anything Sydney?" I really wanted to take care of her.I didnt want her to get sick so easily
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Mar 26, 2012 1:45 pm

Sydney

I smiled and patted Chaser's head. "I think I'm okay for now." I said with a smile.

Cameron

I chuckled at her comment. "Why thank you, beautiful." I smiled and rubbed my thumb on her cheek.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Mar 26, 2012 1:52 pm

Aqua: i smiled more and closed my eyes,loving as he brushed his thumb on my cheek.

Dimitri: "Alriight" i smiled,she was so beautiful.I couldnt stop looking at her,her beautiful golden hair,her beautiful eyes,everything.I just wanted her to be mine.She was perfect for me
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Mon Mar 26, 2012 6:16 pm

I-Love-Vampires wrote:
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14