RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

x!Here&After!x Will You Survive To Deadly Disease Spreading?

3 posters

Page 2 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next

Go down

x!Here&After!x Will You Survive To Deadly Disease Spreading? - Page 2 Empty Re: x!Here&After!x Will You Survive To Deadly Disease Spreading?

Post  Paranoiac Razor Sat Mar 03, 2012 12:59 am

Ok is there a pic for the girl?
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

x!Here&After!x Will You Survive To Deadly Disease Spreading? - Page 2 Empty Re: x!Here&After!x Will You Survive To Deadly Disease Spreading?

Post  Britt-21 Sat Mar 03, 2012 1:03 am

Did i miss anything?
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Sat Mar 03, 2012 1:06 am

Perfect =D
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Mar 03, 2012 1:07 am

YAY! :D So.....Accepted? :3
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Sat Mar 03, 2012 1:08 am

Yup Accepted =3

Derek,Stiles,Scott,Dakota,Carlos

got to the Bonfire Thing, and Sat down, talking hangin out
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Mar 03, 2012 1:11 am

I need a little opening to jump in XD im kinda like...alittle out of whats happening XD
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Sat Mar 03, 2012 1:14 am

Oh Everyone is going to a bonefire, u have time to get ready XD
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Mar 03, 2012 1:18 am

hmmmm.....ok..im trying to think of a grand openign~! XD

Aqua: I was just sitting on a tree branch,not far from the bonfire.I seen people gather around,and talking and stuff like that.I was too shy to even walk over and say Hi.I tend to get so nervous to talk to people I dont even know.It kinda scares me,to think of what they might do or say.

Dimitri: I was just walking in the woods.Untill I saw a orange glow.I approach it and come out from the darkness of the trees,I seen people,which was good "Hey there" I said with my soft,kind tone.Allot of people loved my voice,I had no Idea why though.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Sat Mar 03, 2012 1:21 am

Derek

"Hey, Waz Up, Im Derek" smiled, haveing a beer in hand

Stiles

"Im Stiles"

Scott

"im Scott"

Dakota,Carlos

They were both kind of shy to talk to people, then attend to talk to eachother
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Mar 03, 2012 1:27 am

Dimitri: "i'm Dimitri,nice to meet you all" finally some living people and not dead bodies "Do you mind if I sit here with you (ok,I would put gentleman with that but I dont know if you have a girl in your little group,so use this () as a fill in the blank XD)

Aqua: I smiled a bit,listening to them and watching.I wish I was a talker,but I wasnt.Im always who's someone who stays in the dark all the time..
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Sat Mar 03, 2012 1:29 am

Derek

"Dead Bodies" he thought "Oh The Disease?"

My Boys

froze
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Mar 03, 2012 1:32 am

umm *rubs back of head* XD want me to bold out my actions or something? he pretty much thought that line XD its fine if you mistaken it

Last edited by Britt-21 on Sat Mar 03, 2012 1:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Sat Mar 03, 2012 1:34 am

OH my bad it didnt see it that it was in his mind let me redo that XD

Derek

"Nice too Mee You" smiled, handing him a beer "Here Take one"
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Mar 03, 2012 1:37 am

Dimitri: I rejected "no thank you.I dont drink." I always believed drinking was just to get you to go stupid or crazy of some sort.Plus its bad for your insides,I forget what it acually does though. "Do any of you know how this Sickness started? Or anything about its side effects?" my friend just died laughing,which really didnt make sence to me. (XD)
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Sat Mar 03, 2012 1:40 am

Derek

"Oh Okay" he put the beer down, he put the drink down "Attectly No I dont, But that was alwas got too me"
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Mar 03, 2012 1:43 am

Dimitri: "Damn" I muttered "this is a horrible sickness though,my friend just died like 2 hours ago,laughing.Which really creeped me out.Have any of you lost anyone so far?" I ask.hoping to get a answer.All of us lost someone,right?

ok the slant words in bold is actions :) im getting confused with my actions and the quotes XD
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Sat Mar 03, 2012 1:48 am

lol trust me i do that all the time XD

Derek

"Attucaly No I Havent, Well My Other Friend Caleb Died from Crying to Hard, sence he lost someone" he thought, and kind of was sad sence that happend he shook his head, hopeing the thought would leave his mind
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Mar 03, 2012 1:54 am

I gtg bbt

D:

Dimitri: "Oh,I'm sorry..." I said Kinda feeling bad now untill I felt like someone or something was watching me "Do you feel like someone is watching you right now,Derek?" I asked him since he was the only one talking.

Aqua: Dont tell me they knew I was here! I panicked and I lost my balance on the branch and fell off.I fell and hit the ground with a wince.That hurt!! I look at the tree above me then I look over at the boys (and girls if there is any XD) and I sit up silently,and shy.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Sat Mar 03, 2012 1:56 am

aww bye Sad

Derek

"Ya" he heard and looked twared her, he got up "Hey You!"
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Mar 03, 2012 11:46 am

Sydney

I was outside, with Chaser by the time everyone got there... I saw Dimitri, and my whole life, seemed like it stopped.. My heart skipped a beat.. And then they all started talking about the sickness....

Cameron

I saw what had happened, and then the girl. I ran over, looking down at her. I lifted her head, and looked in her eyes. "Are you alright?" I asked, not really caring if she was sick or not, I only wanted to know if she was okay.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Mar 03, 2012 12:02 pm

Aqua: I was so confused! I had a guy yell 'Hey you!' then everyone started looking,a blush creeped across my cheeks and I move from the guy that happened to lift my chin.I didnt know what to do,I was cought,and speechless.I nodded my head slightly to answer the boys' question.

Dimitri: Looking at the girl from where I was sitting...She looked scared,like if that man might do something to her (I just say that because of his,little,royal like speech XD) I looked at Derek"Wait,she looks frightened.." I warned,this girl might even get worse if Derek did anything.Or even myself
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Mar 03, 2012 12:21 pm

Cameron

I looked at her, and smiled. "It's okay. I won't hurt you.." I said, and sat down next to her, after helping her to a sitting position. (Wb sorry.)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Mar 03, 2012 12:36 pm

Its Okies :) thank you though

Aqua: Getting more and more nervous,I felt like I was going to die or something.I didnt get the sickness yet.But thats what it felt like.I brang my knees up to my chest,wrapping my arms around them.staying silent was the best I could do.Seeing Dark come back to me,I smiled seeing him.I thought he was gone because he ran away the day before yesterday and I was alone.He licked my cheek which made me smile.His tail wagging.My favorite dog,he was acually my dad's Police dog,so he would know when someone had a weapon on them or anything.Dark looked at the boy sitting next to me,he sniffed him a few times then licked his cheek (HOLY COW! I never write that much.... XD)

Dimitri: Turning my head I seen a girl,she looked beautiful.I smiled slightly at her.Hopeing she would smile back
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Mar 03, 2012 12:49 pm

wow.. lol :D Bravo!!!

Cameron

I smiled at her, and scratched behind the dog's ear. "Cute dog." I said with a smile. I quickly got up, and ran over to get both of them some water. I walked back, and passed her the cup first. Then set a bowl down for the dog, both with water in them. I smiled at her, and then realized, she might be sick, but could it be possible that I could save her? "Here, Drink." I said with a smile.

Sydney

I thought I saw Dimitri smile at me.. Was he really smiling at me? Oh man, he did!! I smiled back at him, with a slight blush. I wanted to go talk to him, I really did, but there was so much commotion going on..
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Mar 03, 2012 12:59 pm

XD Ty ty! :)

Aqua: I nod as a thank you and take a sip of my water and watched Dark as he drank,once he finished he walked over to everyone at the bonfire,sniffing them.I giggled a bit.Dark was like a big brother to me but in dog form.I lose my smile and look at the boy ready to say something but,I didnt know what to say exactly.So i just kept shut

Dimitri: once the dog had came to me,he sniffed me and licked my face,boy did he love people like us! I laughed as he licked my face.Then the dog went over to the girl I was just mentally commenting.It was only mostly guys in the group.Only 2 girls? if we tried to make the human race re-live that would be painful for the girls.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next