RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

x!Here&After!x Will You Survive To Deadly Disease Spreading?

3 posters

Page 3 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next

Go down

x!Here&After!x Will You Survive To Deadly Disease Spreading? - Page 3 Empty Re: x!Here&After!x Will You Survive To Deadly Disease Spreading?

Post  Guest Sat Mar 03, 2012 1:03 pm

Haha!!! Dimitri's Post made me laugh!!!!!!!! xDDD

Cameron

I smiled at her, and then stood on my feet, and held out my hand, to help her up. "My name's Cameron, this is my house, and we're just having a little get together, so would you like to join us... Umm..?" I was going to say her name, but I didn't know it.

Sydney

I smiled when the dog came over to Dimitri, and then smiled at the dog when he came over to me. I smiled, and scratched behind his ear, as he licked my face. I laughed, and kissed his forehead.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

x!Here&After!x Will You Survive To Deadly Disease Spreading? - Page 3 Empty Re: x!Here&After!x Will You Survive To Deadly Disease Spreading?

Post  Britt-21 Sat Mar 03, 2012 1:18 pm

Aqua: I took his hand,standing up.I mumbled my name "Aqua..." no eye contact was made with me.Once I started to get to know the people here I would be more social.Once Dark came back to me,I petted his head glad to see him back

Dimitri: I chuckled then stood and streched since I was knocked over. (GAH! writers block D: )
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Mar 03, 2012 1:32 pm

Cameron

I smiled. "Wow, pretty name." I said, and led her to the others. "Aqua, this is my sister, Sydney, This is Dimitri, then there's Derek, Scott, Stiles, Carlos, and Dakota." I said, pointing to each one as i said their name.

Sydney

I smiled at her, as Cameron said my name. "Hello." I said, in a quiet voice. Then my eyes averted back to Dimitri... So that was his name... "Dimitri..." I whispered, barley audible.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Mar 03, 2012 1:41 pm

Aqua: "why are only me and Sydney the only girls in this group" i whisper.Still alittle unsure about the group. "and this is Dark,my police dog.." i just now noticed I was still holding his hand,I blushed and pulled it away.

Dimitri: I had seen that aqua had gotten a cut from the fall.I walked over and examined it.I pulled out a bandage and wraped her wound,when I heard her wince I said: "its ok." I finished and made sure the bandage stayed on by tieing it.

Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Mar 03, 2012 1:56 pm

you Poofed XD
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Mar 03, 2012 2:00 pm

Cameron

I smiled at her, and then shrugged lightly.
"I don't really know.." I said, and watched as Dimitri fixed her wound... I smiled. That was nice of him.

Sydney

I smiled at Dimitri, as he bandaged the new girl's wounds. I smiled. I called for Chaser, who came running, and sat on the log next to me. I smiled at him, and rubbed his head.

My bad. I is sorry I poofed.. xD i was destracted by the Phineas and Ferb marathon. xD
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Mar 03, 2012 2:03 pm

Aqua: "th-thanks" I say and watch him walk over to the girl and sit by her "have you guys found a cure for this sickness...?" I asked Cameron.

Dimitri: i sit next to the girl "Hello." I smiled warmly "I'm Dimitri,if you didnt hear" I say warmly and calm.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Mar 03, 2012 2:09 pm

Cameron

I thought that the question was a little off, but everyone was afraid of it..
"No, sadly." I said, and looked down at my feet. I would like to know if there was a real reason why she asked...

Sydney

I smiled as he sat down next to me.
"Sydney.." I said, quietly, with a smile. I was surprised he came over to talk to me.. Out of all the guys here, and the other girl.. me? :)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Mar 03, 2012 2:17 pm

Dimitri: "Thats a lovely name" I took her hand and Kissed the top of it gently. "its very nice to meet you" She was so beautiful.I coulnt even take my eyes off her.

Aqua: "oh...I have acually..been trying to make..a cure for this..But soon,there will be none of us" thinking of this wanted to make me cry
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Mar 03, 2012 2:24 pm

Cameron

I sighed..
"Well, this can only happen if one of us gets it... If we all stay clean, then we won't have to worry about it." I said.

Sydney

I blushed deeply, I had no idea, how much of a gentleman he was... I Slowly pulled back my hand, and smiled at him.
"T-thank you..." I smiled, and Chaser barked at him, which made me jump. I giggled at Chaser, and patted his head.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Mar 03, 2012 2:24 pm

Sorry for any slow/delayed replys... :P
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Mar 03, 2012 2:30 pm

its ok,im like on 50 tabs XD

Aqua: "oh ok..." I looked at him and lifted his head "dont be sad about it..Im acually trying to make a cure." i smiled to try to cheer him up.I was talking softly and shyly

Dimitri: I chuckled "its ok fella,I'm not gonna hurt your girl here"
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Mar 03, 2012 2:39 pm

Roar, Same here... All on different websites.. xDDD

Cameron

I smiled, and looked at her. I chuckled at her comment.
"How do you do that?" I asked, wondering how she could possibly be working on a cure..

Sydney

I smiled at him, and then Chaser and chuckled. I patted Chaser's head, and he wagged his tail.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Mar 03, 2012 2:42 pm

Dimitri: "Whats his name" I ask.He looked like a really good dog. (D:)

I KNOW! XD I havw FB,Another rp site,anf this one and another one XD

Aqua: "I use my smarts to mix herbs and stuff.but each had failed.I only made one that could block some of the sickness from getting in your blood cells"
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Mar 03, 2012 2:46 pm

bvrb shower
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Mar 03, 2012 2:48 pm

Ohhh You have a Facebook? :P so do I! xDD i feel like a loser, lol. xDDDD

Cameron

I laughed, and smiled.
"Well hey, that's better then making it worse." I laughed, and smiled at her.

Sydney

I smiled at him.
"His name is Chaser." I giggled, and Chaser barked lightly hearing his name. I smiled, and patted his head again.

Awhh. Okay :\
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Mar 03, 2012 3:38 pm

i gtg ill post when i get bak
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Mar 03, 2012 3:39 pm

Awww Dx
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Mar 03, 2012 6:36 pm

-Wolf-Girl- wrote:Ohhh You have a Facebook? :P so do I! xDD i feel like a loser, lol. xDDDD

Cameron

I laughed, and smiled.
"Well hey, that's better then making it worse." I laughed, and smiled at her.

Sydney

I smiled at him.
"His name is Chaser." I giggled, and Chaser barked lightly hearing his name. I smiled, and patted his head again.

Awhh. Okay :\

Aqua: I nod "yeah.I try my best.." I was a smart girl,like thoes nerds that are smart yet shy.

Dimitri: Smiled "That's a good name.I guessing he goes after allot of people."I chuckled "or it was just a name you really wanted?"
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Mar 03, 2012 8:03 pm

I Want You To Survive!

Name: Annie Rose Arias
Nickname: Some people call her Ann, but she REALLY hates that
Crush: None
BF/GF: None
Married: Nope
History: None
Personality: She acts like the most outgoing person in the world, even though she isnt. On the inside, shes really smart and she pretty insecure about it. She also plays the piano and does some other artistic stuff. She acts all tough, but shes really the opposite when you get to know her.
Looks: She's 5'5" and about 115 lbs. She has rich, milk chocolate colored eyes and thick, dark brown hair that she usually wars down and slighlty curled. She has her ears pierced and a small bird tattoo on her hip (like the picture, but its pink).
x!Here&After!x Will You Survive To Deadly Disease Spreading? - Page 3 Justin+bieber+tattoo
Overall, she isnt really tall, shes actually borderline short, but she can rock a pair of heels if she really wants to. She isnt lanky, but she isnt chubby either. Her legs are very strong (hence why she can pull off heels so well) from her playing tennis. Her stomach is flat and she has a smooth and sophisticated voice for a 17 year old girl.
x!Here&After!x Will You Survive To Deadly Disease Spreading? - Page 3 Beautiful-brunette-portrait
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Mar 03, 2012 8:16 pm

You need to make a male please.

Cameron

I smiled, and nodded at her. I was the kind of guy that was the smart jock, that liked to tease people, and mess around a lot, but also the type that got good grades.

Sydney

I looked at him for a second.
"His nickname is Chase, and I've always loved that name.. But he also goes after things, just not people. He actually loves other people, don't know why he's not licking your face right now.." I said, knowing that a dog's instincts are the best to follow..
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Mar 03, 2012 8:23 pm

Dimitri: "maybe my face was already licked" I laughed and pet him gently "hes a good boy.How long have you been with these boys,guys,men,whatever you call them.I bet you were lonely without another girl here."

Aqua: "I have alittle bit left.I have to look for the herbs that I need for this.Do you want to help me?" I really needed the help.Since there was more herbs here than anything.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Mar 03, 2012 8:29 pm

Sydney

I chuckled at his comment. Then I thought about it.
"Well, I met them all earlier today." I giggled, and patted Chaser's head.

Cameron

I smiled.
"Sure. Anything I can do to help." I smiled, wanting to just get this illness spreading over with.. "Do you think we could try and make one that repels the sickness? Like if you drink it, it will help your amuin system to fight it??"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Mar 03, 2012 8:36 pm

Aqua: "No,I tried to get as close as I can.The closest I can get is this weak med. it'll keep the sickness from getting to you quicker than normal." It was the best I could get.I had failed at a automatic cure.

Dimitri: "ah,I see.Well,now you got a girl to gossip to." i knew how girls acted "and do eachothers nails and things that girls do.I really dont know about it really.But I know the little stuff"
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Mar 03, 2012 8:52 pm

Sydney

I laughed at him. I stood up, and reached for his hand.
"I'll show you what I like to do. I'm not like, your kind of girl." I said, and grabbed his hand, and led him to the garage. I opened it, and inside were ATVs, Dirt Bikes, and more. I jumped onto one of the bright green ATVs, and turned it on. I tossed him keys to the one next to mine, and smiled. "Hop on." I smiled, and Chaser automatically jumped up onto the back of my ATV.

Cameron

I sighed.
"Well alright." I said and looked around. "Where to first?" I asked.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next