RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[OPEN!].:.What has this world come to?!?! Vampires,Werewolfs and Humans living together?!? ~Come see if they are your love....

2 posters

Page 4 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

[OPEN!].:.What has this world come to?!?! Vampires,Werewolfs and Humans living together?!? ~Come see if  they are your love.... - Page 4 Empty Re: [OPEN!].:.What has this world come to?!?! Vampires,Werewolfs and Humans living together?!? ~Come see if they are your love....

Post  Blood-Vampire Mon Jan 23, 2012 4:32 pm

Ashley
"All four of them" I say cuddling the little chihuahua
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

http://immortalvampires.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

[OPEN!].:.What has this world come to?!?! Vampires,Werewolfs and Humans living together?!? ~Come see if  they are your love.... - Page 4 Empty Re: [OPEN!].:.What has this world come to?!?! Vampires,Werewolfs and Humans living together?!? ~Come see if they are your love....

Post  Guest Mon Jan 23, 2012 4:33 pm

Simon:

"you take care of little i handled these girls". i stare at them they all need names you know?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Mon Jan 23, 2012 4:35 pm

Ashley
"I'll name this litttls one Tea. The Biggest Male Tiger. The medium girl Night. The smaller girl Scar"
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jan 23, 2012 4:37 pm

Simon:
"i was think more Marie,Holly,Jack"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Mon Jan 23, 2012 4:38 pm

Ashley
"I like Tiger more"
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Mon Jan 23, 2012 4:40 pm

Ashley
"No that just sounds stupid. I want Tiger the girls you can name"
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jan 23, 2012 4:46 pm

Simon>
"ok . so we have tiger, Marie and Rose.

Tiger
[OPEN!].:.What has this world come to?!?! Vampires,Werewolfs and Humans living together?!? ~Come see if  they are your love.... - Page 4 Rottweiler

Rose & Marie:
[OPEN!].:.What has this world come to?!?! Vampires,Werewolfs and Humans living together?!? ~Come see if  they are your love.... - Page 4 A721

Last edited by ~I-am-Espeon~ on Mon Jan 23, 2012 5:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Mon Jan 23, 2012 4:47 pm

Ashley
"And Tea"

Tea
[OPEN!].:.What has this world come to?!?! Vampires,Werewolfs and Humans living together?!? ~Come see if  they are your love.... - Page 4 Teacups-chihuahua
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jan 23, 2012 4:49 pm

are you tiger and Tea?

Simon:
"let take them all home"

Rose:
barks

Marie:
wag her tail

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Mon Jan 23, 2012 4:50 pm

Ya sure

Ashley
I carry Tea back home.

Tiger
I follow infront of Ashley protecting her
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jan 23, 2012 4:52 pm

Rose:
walk close to Tiger

Simon:
" I think rose like tiger"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Mon Jan 23, 2012 4:58 pm

Tiger
I look at her and step away a little

Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jan 23, 2012 5:01 pm

Rose:
whines. she lick Gene

Simon:
laughs and enter the house. see his sister and frowns. "you can have rose or Marie?"

Gene:
"whats with all these mutts?" Pet Rose. frown at the lil dog "ewe these dog are rats . i can;t stand small dog i like big one" she pet rose
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Mon Jan 23, 2012 5:03 pm

Skull
Comes down and slams Gene into the wall and chock her by the neck hard. I grip her hard so she CAN'T GET AWAY
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jan 23, 2012 5:05 pm

Simon:
pushes Skull of "leave her alone!"

Marie:
barks

Rose :
growls and snarls start to bark loudly

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Mon Jan 23, 2012 5:06 pm

Ashley
I shove Simon hard "DON'T TOUCH MY BROTHER!".

Tiger
I bark louder shutting up the female dogs
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jan 23, 2012 5:07 pm

Rose:
growls and barks

Simon:
tell him not to touch my sister!"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Mon Jan 23, 2012 5:09 pm

Tiger
I pin Rose and bark in her face to shut up!!

Ashley
"We can kick you out of this house real fast!!"
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jan 23, 2012 5:11 pm

Marie:
pushes big dog off of her sister Rose & snarls. she then walk off to her owner

Simon:
"fine let go sis" Marie and Rose come
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Mon Jan 23, 2012 5:12 pm

Ashley
I snarl and take Tea and Tiger upstairs with Skull
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jan 23, 2012 5:16 pm

Simon:
"let go girls" look st gene i guess so"

Gene:
"raining hard" i stare outside " tomorrow leave?"

Sam:
"what happen skull?"

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Mon Jan 23, 2012 5:19 pm

Skull
"They pissed me off"

Ashley
I lay Tea on a small dog bed. I then give Tiger a larger dog bed

Tiger
I lay in the bed and look up at her.

Tea
I curl up in the tiny bed
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jan 23, 2012 5:20 pm

vampire i have an idea want me to chatbox it to you or pm you

Sam:
"ugh these guys." i stare a him
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Mon Jan 23, 2012 5:22 pm

Pm me...

Skull
I nod then walk to my room
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next