RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[OPEN!].:.What has this world come to?!?! Vampires,Werewolfs and Humans living together?!? ~Come see if they are your love....

2 posters

Page 11 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

[OPEN!].:.What has this world come to?!?! Vampires,Werewolfs and Humans living together?!? ~Come see if  they are your love.... - Page 11 Empty Re: [OPEN!].:.What has this world come to?!?! Vampires,Werewolfs and Humans living together?!? ~Come see if they are your love....

Post  Blood-Vampire Mon Jan 23, 2012 9:54 pm

Skull
"I'm someone now go away" I say walking to my room
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

http://immortalvampires.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

[OPEN!].:.What has this world come to?!?! Vampires,Werewolfs and Humans living together?!? ~Come see if  they are your love.... - Page 11 Empty Re: [OPEN!].:.What has this world come to?!?! Vampires,Werewolfs and Humans living together?!? ~Come see if they are your love....

Post  Guest Mon Jan 23, 2012 9:55 pm

Sam:
" i knock on his door "but who am i and where am i. i don't remember anything"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Mon Jan 23, 2012 9:56 pm

Skull
"I told you to go away. Your not my problem Sam!"
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jan 23, 2012 9:57 pm

Marcus followed her and smiled. "So where are we going?"

Rain smiled and nodded, she showed her sharp, K-9, teeth. "Just got here, literately."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Mon Jan 23, 2012 9:59 pm

Mike
I smirk "Wanna go for a run." I say and slip behind her and whisper in her ear "As wolf?"

Ashley
I look at him and smile "Somewhere special"
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jan 23, 2012 10:00 pm

~I-am-Espeon~ wrote:Sam:
"who that?" i stare at him.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Mon Jan 23, 2012 10:01 pm

Skull
"Your name is Sam and your a vampire. Now go away!" I slam my door
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jan 23, 2012 10:02 pm

Sam:
"i am?"

Simon:
"skull i think she forgot everything"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Mon Jan 23, 2012 10:05 pm

Skull
"I don't care she is not my problem anymore!" I yell from behind my closed door
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jan 23, 2012 10:06 pm

I-Love-Vampires wrote:Mike
I smirk "Wanna go for a run." I say and slip behind her and whisper in her ear "As wolf?"

Ashley
I look at him and smile "Somewhere special"

Marcus smiled, and walked at her side.

Rain smirked, and nodded. "You bet!"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Mon Jan 23, 2012 10:06 pm

What?
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Mon Jan 23, 2012 10:08 pm

Mike
I smile and get out a small growl and take her hand and take her into the woods. I then have my bones crack as my eyes went golden and I shift Black and gray wolf as bones cracked and shifted.

Ashley
"So I can see your Werewolf. "
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jan 23, 2012 10:20 pm

Marcus nodded. "Yup. All wolf."

Rain smiled and followed him. She shifted, and her white fur shined in the sun. She smiled at him, and shook her pelt.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Mon Jan 23, 2012 10:22 pm

Ashley
"Ya I can tell" I say poking his side and laughing

Mike
I smile and brush against her and running into the woods
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jan 23, 2012 10:28 pm

Rain shot in front of him, and kept her pace.

Marcus chuckled and smiled.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Mon Jan 23, 2012 10:29 pm

Ashley
"And I guess you found out what I am by my scent" I say smileing

Mike
I smile and run up and run beside her.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jan 23, 2012 10:35 pm

Rain brushed up against him.

Marcus nodded. "Yeah, Vampire.."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Mon Jan 23, 2012 10:38 pm

Ashley
I smile "Yup. And I'm happy to be one. Well kinda"

Mike
I smile and come to a stop.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jan 23, 2012 10:41 pm

Rain had ran in front of him, and then saw that he had stopped, and then skidded to a stop, and trotted back to him.

Marcus looked at her for a second, and sighed.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Mon Jan 23, 2012 10:43 pm

Mike
I look at her and smile then start to run again.

Ashley
I look at him "You alright"
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next