RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[OPEN!].:.What has this world come to?!?! Vampires,Werewolfs and Humans living together?!? ~Come see if they are your love....

2 posters

Page 13 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13

Go down

[OPEN!].:.What has this world come to?!?! Vampires,Werewolfs and Humans living together?!? ~Come see if  they are your love.... - Page 13 Empty Re: [OPEN!].:.What has this world come to?!?! Vampires,Werewolfs and Humans living together?!? ~Come see if they are your love....

Post  Blood-Vampire Tue Jan 24, 2012 12:25 am

Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

http://immortalvampires.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

[OPEN!].:.What has this world come to?!?! Vampires,Werewolfs and Humans living together?!? ~Come see if  they are your love.... - Page 13 Empty Re: [OPEN!].:.What has this world come to?!?! Vampires,Werewolfs and Humans living together?!? ~Come see if they are your love....

Post  Blood-Vampire Tue Jan 24, 2012 12:31 am

Let's just RP on the private rp
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Tue Jan 24, 2012 12:33 am

K
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jan 24, 2012 7:56 pm

I-Love-Vampires wrote:Mike
I swim up behind her and wrap my arms around her waist and smirk getting ready for her to hit me.

Ashley
"Sounds high" I say smileing.

Rain jumped, and laughed she turned, and kissed him.

Marcus laughed.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Tue Jan 24, 2012 7:58 pm

Mike
I smile and kiss her back pulling her close

Ashley
I back up to the edge of a high rock the were on that was above of the pond and smirk. I speed my arms and fall backwards
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jan 25, 2012 9:41 am

Marcus could smell the water, but ran to her anyways, to make sure she was okay. When she fell into the water, he jumped in after her, making it further away then her, so he didn't hit her.

Rain smiled, and ran her hand through his hair.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Wed Jan 25, 2012 10:13 am

Mike
I move down to her neck as she can feel my K-9 teeth. My eyes when golden but I tried to hold it back.

Ashley
When I hit the water I swim around for a bit then come up.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jan 25, 2012 10:13 pm

Marcus swam beside her.

Rain got the chills, and smiled.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Wed Jan 25, 2012 10:15 pm

Ashley
I smile and look at him.

Mike
"You would mind it i bite you right" I say say my teeth grew out more
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jan 25, 2012 10:18 pm

Rain stopped and looked at him. "I promise I'll bite you back.." She said seriously, and stood to her feet.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Wed Jan 25, 2012 10:20 pm

Mike
"I was going to bite hard" I say standing by her
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jan 25, 2012 10:21 pm

Marcus looked back at her. "What?" He asked with a smile.

Rain nodded. "Yeah, but I would have in defense." She said, starting to back away from him.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Wed Jan 25, 2012 10:23 pm

Mike
"Hey be lucky I'm not a Vampire" i say as my eyes and teeth go normal

Ashley
I smile and float on my back. "Ohh nothing" I smirk and look at him
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jan 25, 2012 10:28 pm

Rain nodded. "Yeah... Blood suckers.." She mumbled. "Maybe we need to take things a little bit slower."

Marcus laughed and splashed her.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Wed Jan 25, 2012 10:29 pm

Ashley
I laugh and splash him back.

Mike
I walk to her kinda "Come on I'm not the type to do a girl the first day they meet"
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jan 25, 2012 10:31 pm

Marcus laughed.

Rain nodded. "Sure you not, but I've been with guys who are.."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Wed Jan 25, 2012 10:33 pm

Mike
"You wanna bet! I'm not one the horny were-wolf that all they do is fuck gurls!"

Ashley
I smile and go under water and swim up behind him and dunk him under.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jan 25, 2012 10:34 pm

Marcus came back up and laughed. He did the same back to her.

Rain sighed lightly, and kept her voice calm. "I never said you were."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Wed Jan 25, 2012 10:36 pm

Wolf Girl you never replied with Sutton and Aiden or Ava and Marcus....
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Wed Jan 25, 2012 10:36 pm

Mike
My eyes went good and I climb out of the water.

Ashley
I come up infront of him and smile as we were face to face. I look at him in the eyes and smile.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13