RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[OPEN!].:.What has this world come to?!?! Vampires,Werewolfs and Humans living together?!? ~Come see if they are your love....

2 posters

Page 10 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

[OPEN!].:.What has this world come to?!?! Vampires,Werewolfs and Humans living together?!? ~Come see if  they are your love.... - Page 10 Empty Re: [OPEN!].:.What has this world come to?!?! Vampires,Werewolfs and Humans living together?!? ~Come see if they are your love....

Post  Blood-Vampire Mon Jan 23, 2012 9:19 pm

Skull
I turn "What"
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

http://immortalvampires.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

[OPEN!].:.What has this world come to?!?! Vampires,Werewolfs and Humans living together?!? ~Come see if  they are your love.... - Page 10 Empty Re: [OPEN!].:.What has this world come to?!?! Vampires,Werewolfs and Humans living together?!? ~Come see if they are your love....

Post  Guest Mon Jan 23, 2012 9:21 pm

Sam:
i hug him and cry "im so sorry"

Simone:
"sis can you.."

Gene:
"what ever " i walk away
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jan 23, 2012 9:21 pm

Rain grew tense. "They've been fighting, or something.. There's something bad in the air.." She said, looking around. Marcus patted her shoulder. "Relax, Rain.."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Mon Jan 23, 2012 9:23 pm

Skull
I step away from her
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jan 23, 2012 9:26 pm

Simone:
he senses new people and he stand by the door. " by bad you mean my sister"

Gene:
goes to her room

Sam:
"please forgive me "my make up drip

[OPEN!].:.What has this world come to?!?! Vampires,Werewolfs and Humans living together?!? ~Come see if  they are your love.... - Page 10 Abite
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Mon Jan 23, 2012 9:29 pm

Skull
"I can forgive you but I'm never getting back together with you" insay and turn away

Ashley
I walk into the woods and bump into Rain and Marcus
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Mon Jan 23, 2012 9:31 pm

Skull
I nod
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jan 23, 2012 9:32 pm

Rain stepped back from the female carefully. She took two, maybe three steps back. And stared at her. Marcus stepped in front of her. "I'm sorry about her.." He said, stepping back also. "Are you alright?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Mon Jan 23, 2012 9:33 pm

Ashley
"Ya I'm fine. I'm Ashley"

Skull
"Stop crying"
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Mon Jan 23, 2012 9:37 pm

Skull
"Think of Puppies or something"
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jan 23, 2012 9:38 pm

Marcus sneezed, from smelling her sent. "Marcus." He pointed to his sister. "This is my sister, Rain."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jan 23, 2012 9:38 pm

Sam:
"it just difficult" i try to hold back my tear but it comes out fast
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Mon Jan 23, 2012 9:39 pm

Ashley
"Nice to meet you two wolves I mean guys" I say blinking red from my eyes

Skull
"It's not going to change my mind"
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jan 23, 2012 9:40 pm

Sam:
i know it just ..." i fall to the floor
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Mon Jan 23, 2012 9:41 pm

Skull
I was gone by the time she fell
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jan 23, 2012 9:42 pm

Marcus nodded. He smiled. "It's nice to meet you too, Vamp."

Rain gently slipped away, away from Marcus, and to the mansion. She smiled when she say the side view of it.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Mon Jan 23, 2012 9:43 pm

Ashley
I smile "Wanna take a walk"

Mike
I walk downstairs in the mansion and outside and see Rain. I walk to her and smell she's wolf "What up wolfy"
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jan 23, 2012 9:44 pm

Sam:
i wake up loook around me "where am i "
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jan 23, 2012 9:50 pm

Rain smiled when she saw Mike. "Hello." She smiled.

Marcus smiled and nodded. "Sure."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Mon Jan 23, 2012 9:51 pm

Ashley
"This way" I say walking down an old trail

Mike
"I see your new here" I say smileing showing K-9 teeth on perpes
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jan 23, 2012 9:52 pm

Sam:
walk around see skull "who are you"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next