RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~*Faith In Each Other, First Involves Trust in Yourself*~

Page 11 of 14 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

Go down

~*Faith In Each Other, First Involves Trust in Yourself*~ - Page 11 Empty Re: ~*Faith In Each Other, First Involves Trust in Yourself*~

Post  Guest Sat Jan 28, 2012 2:42 pm

~*Faith In Each Other, First Involves Trust in Yourself*~ - Page 11 CryingEmoGirl

Mina:

"really oh ron i love you so much" i hug him "can't wait t o go" i smile "you ready guys?" stare at twins whpo playing with their toys.

~*Faith In Each Other, First Involves Trust in Yourself*~ - Page 11 Spencerastoddler
Bradly:
"yes mommy" i jump up and down excitedly
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

~*Faith In Each Other, First Involves Trust in Yourself*~ - Page 11 Empty Re: ~*Faith In Each Other, First Involves Trust in Yourself*~

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Sat Jan 28, 2012 3:05 pm

Marcy smiles. "Yeah!"

Ron smiles. "Okay. Then i guess we should go now."
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Location : In the arena with Katniss, Finnick, Peeta, and Rue<3

http://www.roleplay2dream.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jan 28, 2012 3:32 pm

~*Faith In Each Other, First Involves Trust in Yourself*~ - Page 11 CryingEmoGirl

Mina:

"great off to the air port then" i smile i kiss ron on the lip. "is Mirabella coming with us?" i pause for mintue and pick up lilly. and kiss her on the head.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jan 28, 2012 9:53 pm

Supa-Bacon-Cat wrote:Christi nods. "Oh okay...well...if you need anything from me or Ash. My cell number is on the fridge and the barn phone number is there too. I have to go to work." She stood up and walked out to her car.

Josh walks downstairs. "I think we should go swimming."

Akira smiled. "What do you want to do when we get back?"

Amanda: "Alright ..." I sigh a little. I then shake my head. "No thanks ... I don't want to ..." I say and slowly get up. I then begin to back up a little. "You can go and swim somewhere .. without me.."

Jacob: I shrug. "I just want you to rest ..." I frown.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Sat Jan 28, 2012 9:55 pm

Akira pouted. "But i don't wanna rest..." she hugged him. "No rest uet, kayy?"

Josh grinned and slowly advanced on her. "Well too bad. We're going swimming. Whether you like it or not."
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jan 28, 2012 9:55 pm

~+Shiny Umbreon +~ wrote:~*Faith In Each Other, First Involves Trust in Yourself*~ - Page 11 CryingEmoGirl

Mina:

"great off to the air port then" i smile i kiss ron on the lip. "is Mirabella coming with us?" i pause for mintue and pick up lilly. and kiss her on the head.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jan 28, 2012 9:57 pm

Amanda: I shake my head and continue to back up until I'm backed up against a wall. "No were not! I'm tired of following your rule!" I say. I then cringe knowing he'd hit me.

Jacob: I shake my head. "No ... I want you resting. We need to get you all better."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jan 28, 2012 10:23 pm

~+Shiny Umbreon +~ wrote:
~+Shiny Umbreon +~ wrote:~*Faith In Each Other, First Involves Trust in Yourself*~ - Page 11 CryingEmoGirl

Mina:

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Sun Jan 29, 2012 8:01 pm

Akira sighs. "Okay....only if you sleep with me. Kayy???" She smiled and swung their hands back-and-forth as they walked.

Josh raised his hand to slap her but quickly ran up the stairs instead. Moments later, Ash walked in. He smiled. "Oh hi Amanda...are you okay?" He saw her against the wall."
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jan 29, 2012 8:04 pm

Amanda: "Y-Yeah .." is all I whisper. "Can we just stay in your room for the rest of the day? I just wanna lay down ..." I lied. I just wanted to be away from Josh.

Jacob: I laugh a little. "Alright. I'll lay with you." I smile.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Sun Jan 29, 2012 8:08 pm

Ron shrugs. "I dunni Mina...do you want her to come? I'm sure she wouldn't mind either way."

Ash nodded. "Sure. Whatever you want." He walked over and put his arm around her and gently kissed her.

Akira smiled. "Yay" they finally got there and she grabbed a poptart from the kitchen first

Want to rp saron and emily on here too? Im too lazy to go to goalies
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jan 29, 2012 8:20 pm

[quote="~+Shiny Umbreon +~"]~*Faith In Each Other, First Involves Trust in Yourself*~ - Page 11 CryingEmoGirl

Mina:

"sure why not we should do that have here with us more the merrier" i smiled
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jan 29, 2012 8:30 pm

Ohhyuss<3

Jacob: "Awhh. You didn't get me one too?D:"

Amanda: I frown and stop. "Ash ... Can I tell you something?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Sun Jan 29, 2012 9:04 pm

Ash nodded, looking concerned. "Of course Amanda, anything..."

Akira giggled and held up a second one.

Saron was asleep on the couch.

Ron smiles. He called and hung up. "She'll meet us at the airport."
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jan 29, 2012 9:11 pm

Amanda: I frown and pull up my sleeve. There was bruises and cuts. I didn't say anything. Only looked down.

Jacob: I smile. :Wee! :D" I laugh. "I love mah poptarts."

Emily: I was on the couch combing little Saron's hair and he purred and I was like awwh. xD
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jan 29, 2012 9:14 pm

[quote="~+Shiny Umbreon +~"]~*Faith In Each Other, First Involves Trust in Yourself*~ - Page 11 CryingEmoGirl

Mina:

i smiled great and thank goodness's he is gonna mwwt us huh i amiled
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Sun Jan 29, 2012 9:15 pm

Ash's eyes widened. "What the f***?! What happened?!"

Akira.laughed. "yes i know, you're my special poptart cat remember?"

Little Emily was laying on Saron's arm. She was watching Emily.

Ron smilef. "Lets go sk we don't miss our flight."
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jan 29, 2012 9:19 pm

Amanda: I shake my head. "I can't tell ...." I whisper. "Or else things will get worse. I risked too much by showing you this.... Now let's go..."

Jacob: "Yes! :D I pee rainbows and poop poptarts. Nom. :D"

Emily: I frowm and look away from that cat. I hated it. Stupid little cat. That should be me with him. Not a stupid cat. I sighed softly and continued to brush little saron.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jan 29, 2012 9:21 pm

Mina:

ok walk to car strap twin and lilly in and get front seat "your driving ron? i smiled

Last edited by ~+Shiny Umbreon +~ on Sun Jan 29, 2012 9:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Sun Jan 29, 2012 9:24 pm

Little Emily looked like she was smirking. She climbed onto Saron's chest and nuzzled his neck and looked back at Emily.

Ash frowned. "No. Amanda...who did this to you? I'll kill them...no one hurts my girlfriend..."

Akira giggled. "T.M.I. Jacob. But yes. Thats what a poptart cat does."

Ron smiles. "Yes i shall drive."
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jan 29, 2012 9:25 pm

Mina:

ok walk to car strap twin and lilly in and get front seat "your driving ron? i smiled
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Sun Jan 29, 2012 9:27 pm

I replied on the last post
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jan 29, 2012 9:32 pm

Mina:

i smiled at then i touch Lilly little feet " lilly getting bigger that good huh" i smiled

~*Faith In Each Other, First Involves Trust in Yourself*~ - Page 11 AA043469[/quote]

Lilly:
giggles and coos
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jan 29, 2012 9:51 pm

Supa-Bacon-Cat wrote:Little Emily looked like she was smirking. She climbed onto Saron's chest and nuzzled his neck and looked back at Emily.

Ash frowned. "No. Amanda...who did this to you? I'll kill them...no one hurts my girlfriend..."

Akira giggled. "T.M.I. Jacob. But yes. Thats what a poptart cat does."

Ron smiles. "Yes i shall drive."

Emily: I glare. "Stupid little cat. You better watch your back. Cause one day you'll run away on acident and only I will know where you are..." I sigh. And continue to pet Saron.

Amanda: "He might kill you first.." I whispered. I sighed and shook my head. "I can't tell you ..."

Jacob: "Oh come onn. You know you wanted to knoww. :D"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Sun Jan 29, 2012 9:56 pm

Akira laughs. "Oh just eat your poptart." She sits on his bed.

Ash frowns. "Fine...but i'll figure it out. Just tell ne if it keeps happening."

Little Emily rubbed her body on him, scentjng/ marking him as he own.

Ron smiles. "Yes that is good. Shes gettingbso big."
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 14 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next