RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~*Faith In Each Other, First Involves Trust in Yourself*~

Page 1 of 14 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next

Go down

~*Faith In Each Other, First Involves Trust in Yourself*~ Empty Re: ~*Faith In Each Other, First Involves Trust in Yourself*~

Post  Guest Sun Jan 15, 2012 3:09 am

Jacob: I nod and sigh softly. "Yeah .. I'm just tired of him messing with you..."

Amanda: I nod a little. "I really do hope so..."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

~*Faith In Each Other, First Involves Trust in Yourself*~ Empty Re: ~*Faith In Each Other, First Involves Trust in Yourself*~

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Sun Jan 15, 2012 11:10 am

Ash smiles a little. He kisses her then starts driving.

Akira crawled onto his lap. She hugged him. "I know..."
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Location : In the arena with Katniss, Finnick, Peeta, and Rue<3

http://www.roleplay2dream.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jan 15, 2012 11:30 am

Amanda: "Just remember the plan .. she givves me the pills .. and I say I forgot something in the car. Then we drive off and we're finally free.."

Jacob: I sigh and rest my head on her shoulder. I play with her hair a bit. "Let's just watch the movie.."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Sun Jan 15, 2012 11:33 am

Akira nods a little. "Okay.." she slides off his lap and sits next to him again. She watched the movie.

Ash nods. "Got it. I'll be waiting in the car so we can leave faster."
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jan 15, 2012 11:35 am

Rp on goalies too?

Amanda: I nod a little. "Alright .. I'll be quick. But do not go until I come out. Okay? Just in case she keeps me in longer.."

Jacob: I frown and pull her back onto my lap. I wrap my arms around her and rest my head on her shoulder. I go back to watching the movie.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Sun Jan 15, 2012 11:40 am

Akira smiles and keeps watching the movie. She jumped a little once or twice at something scary. But otherwise, she didn't get scared too much because she felt safe in his arms.

Ash nodded. "I promise. I won't leave until you come out. I wouldn't dare leave you here." He parked. "I'll be right here when you return."
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jan 15, 2012 11:44 am

Amanda: I nod a little and kiss him. "I love you ..." I then get out of the car. I walk into the mental hospital and I talk to the nurse. About 10 minutes later I come running out. "Let's go!" I get in and put tthe pill bottle and the perscription for it in my pockets.

Jacob: "Don't worry .. it's alright.." I whispered and held her tight. I wasn't scared really. It just seemed fake. So fake that it was funny. xD
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Sun Jan 15, 2012 11:49 am

Akira smiled, cuddling closer to him. She got scared easily. So as fake as this was, she'd probably have nightmares for weeks.

Ash opened the door for her and once she was in, he quickly drove away.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jan 15, 2012 11:56 am

Jacob: I smile and continue to watch the movie.

Amanda: I sigh a little and hold Ash The Panda closer to me.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Sun Jan 15, 2012 12:00 pm

Akira watched till it ended.

Ash glanced over at her. "You okay?"
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jan 15, 2012 12:04 pm

Jacob: Once it ended I laughed. "Well ... That was ... Interesting.."

Amanda: I frown a little and shake my head. "No ... I'm just ... I don't know." I sigh a little. "I don't know ... I'm just .. scared."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Sun Jan 15, 2012 12:06 pm

Aah put his arm around her, keeping his eyes on the road. "Its okay Amanda. Why are you scared?"

Akira blinked. "That was scary..." She sighed and buried her face in his neck.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jan 15, 2012 12:14 pm

Amanda: "Because they'll be looking for me soon ... What if I get caught? They'll keep me in there forever..."

Jacob: I laugh alittle. "No it wasn't ..." I kiss her and smile. "Coem on. It was so fake.."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jan 15, 2012 8:16 pm

Tiger 8 wrote:Amanda: "Because they'll be looking for me soon ... What if I get caught? They'll keep me in there forever..."

Jacob: I laugh alittle. "No it wasn't ..." I kiss her and smile. "Coem on. It was so fake.."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Sun Jan 15, 2012 9:29 pm

Oops sorreh. And nice panda hat ':3 my friend has one like that

Akira sighed and stood up. "Well it scared me."

Ash frowns. "I won't let them get you."
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jan 15, 2012 9:47 pm

Jacob: I frowm a little. "Well. Don't worry. That stuff isn't real..." I kiss her and smile.

Amanda: I nod slowly. "Just .. hurry ..." I sigh.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Sun Jan 15, 2012 9:52 pm

Akira smiles a little and hugs him. "Okay..."

Ash nods. "I'll try. I'm already pushing the speed limit."
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jan 15, 2012 9:55 pm

Jacob: I smile. "Soo ... Whatcha wanna do now?"

Amanda: I sigh and nod. "I'm gonna get some sleep ..." I then lay my head on the window and soon fall asleeep.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Sun Jan 15, 2012 10:13 pm

Ash looks over at her and smiles. She was so adorable. He pulled into a long driveway in the forest and parked. He didn't want to wake her up so he carried her inside and up to his old room. He laid her on the bed.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jan 15, 2012 10:15 pm

Amanda: I woke up a bit when he laid me on the bed. I sit up and rub my eyes. "We're at your house?" I ask and look around.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Sun Jan 15, 2012 10:17 pm

Ash nods and smiles. "Yeah. Do you need anything?"

Akira shrugs. "Want to go down to that new club?"
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jan 15, 2012 10:38 pm

Jacob: I shrug. "Sure." I smile.

Amanda: I shake my head. "No .. uh. Why don't you show me around? I mean ... We'll be staying here for a while .. so I might as well know.."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jan 15, 2012 10:41 pm

Supa-Bacon-Cat wrote:Oops sorreh. And nice panda hat ':3 my friend has one like that

Akira sighed and stood up. "Well it scared me."

Ash frowns. "I won't let them get you."

Oh daankkks. xD I got it for christmas.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Mon Jan 16, 2012 12:37 am

Ash smiles. "Okay. Warning, don't go near my brother Josh." He helped her up and gestured. "Well this is my room."

Akira smiled. "Okay. I'm gonma go change quickly."
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jan 16, 2012 2:37 am

Amanda: I laughed. "Well I can see that..."

Jacob: "Alright.."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 14 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next