RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~*Faith In Each Other, First Involves Trust in Yourself*~

Page 7 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next

Go down

~*Faith In Each Other, First Involves Trust in Yourself*~ - Page 7 Empty Re: ~*Faith In Each Other, First Involves Trust in Yourself*~

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Mon Jan 23, 2012 9:01 am

Ash smiles. "Okay." He rides out of the barn, staying by her side.

Akira nods. She buries her face in his neck and tries to fall asleep again. It was still early.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Location : In the arena with Katniss, Finnick, Peeta, and Rue<3

http://www.roleplay2dream.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

~*Faith In Each Other, First Involves Trust in Yourself*~ - Page 7 Empty Re: ~*Faith In Each Other, First Involves Trust in Yourself*~

Post  Guest Mon Jan 23, 2012 4:29 pm

Jacob: I kiss her head and just hold her close. I couldn't sleep the whole night. I was worried about her. Worried that shed wake up and cry again. Worried that she'd start to have bad dreams. Just worried..

Amanda: I slowly follow him and I keep hold of his hand soemhow. I was nervous. What if I fall? My brain was bad enough already. What if I messed it up more?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Mon Jan 23, 2012 5:57 pm

Ash looked over at her. His arm stretched out to hold her hand. "You okay?" He kept them going at a slow walk, for Amanda's sake.

Akira slept till about 8 then woke up. She frowned. "I thought of something....you can't drive...so how are you going to bring me to rehab let alone drive back?"
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jan 23, 2012 6:01 pm

supa rp?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Mon Jan 23, 2012 6:10 pm

I don't have any free people :/ sorry
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jan 23, 2012 6:11 pm

no on our private rp?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Mon Jan 23, 2012 6:13 pm

Oh, sure!
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jan 23, 2012 6:14 pm

yay
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jan 23, 2012 6:34 pm

Supa-Bacon-Cat wrote:Ash looked over at her. His arm stretched out to hold her hand. "You okay?" He kept them going at a slow walk, for Amanda's sake.

Akira slept till about 8 then woke up. She frowned. "I thought of something....you can't drive...so how are you going to bring me to rehab let alone drive back?"

Jacob: "Well walk." I frown. "It'll give us more time to be together anyway." I smile. "Don't you want that?" I then shrug. "And I'm fine with walking. I'll carry you too. :D"

Amanda: I nod a little and frown. "I just don't want to get messed up even more.." I whisper.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Mon Jan 23, 2012 6:39 pm

Akira giggles. "No need for the carrying. I can walk too. And yes of course i want more time with you. I love you." She smiles.

Ash frowns. "I won't let you fall. I promise." He smiled.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jan 23, 2012 6:58 pm

Supa-Bacon-Cat wrote:Akira giggles. "No need for the carrying. I can walk too. And yes of course i want more time with you. I love you." She smiles.

Ash frowns. "I won't let you fall. I promise." He smiled.

Jacob: I smile a little. "Alright. So when do we go?" I ask and tilt my head.

Amanda: I frown a little and nnod. "Okay....."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Mon Jan 23, 2012 7:00 pm

Akira's smile faltered. "Whenever...."

Ash smiles. "We'll go on the wider trail to the meadow. Its the safest."
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jan 23, 2012 8:28 pm

Amanda: I nod slowly. "Alright. When we get there I want to take a rest .. just calm down.." I sigh softly.

Jacob: I fron. "Well .. we neeed to. Go sooner or later."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jan 23, 2012 8:38 pm

:troll:

supa our private role play

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Mon Jan 23, 2012 10:44 pm

Akira nods. "Okay. I guess i should go shower first." She stood up.

Ash nods. "Okay....but it may take a little whileto get there at a walk...i usually gallop and it takes about 10 minutes
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jan 23, 2012 11:10 pm

Jacob: "Alright .. I'll be out here..."

Amanda: I frown a little. "Oh .. well .. I'm sorry. I'm jjust making this dificult.."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Mon Jan 23, 2012 11:58 pm

Ash frowned. "No you aren't. I actually would like to slow down and look at nature but i was afraid you wouldn't want to wait that long..."

Akira smiled and kissed him. "Chill Jacob." She grabbed her clothes and went to take a shower.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jan 24, 2012 12:55 am

hello
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jan 24, 2012 7:43 pm

Supa-Bacon-Cat wrote:Ash frowned. "No you aren't. I actually would like to slow down and look at nature but i was afraid you wouldn't want to wait that long..."

Akira smiled and kissed him. "Chill Jacob." She grabbed her clothes and went to take a shower.

Jacob: I laugh. "I'm chill ..."

Amanda: I frown a little. "I'm just worried that I'll fall off. That's why I want to go quick .. but then I don't want to be going fast.."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Tue Jan 24, 2012 7:45 pm

Akira laughs and closes the door. She takes a shower and dresses then walks back out.

Ash thought. "Well...trotting is faster but still slow...want mebtl show you how is looks first?"
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jan 24, 2012 7:53 pm

Amanda: I frown a little. "Can I just go on your horse with you? I'm just afraid. I'm not heavy .. I mean .. I guess if I am .. I'll go and lose a couple of punds or something.."

Jacob: I smile a little. "So how was your shower?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jan 24, 2012 7:54 pm

tiger are private rp -_-
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Tue Jan 24, 2012 8:00 pm

Akira smiled. "It was nice i guess." She sat on the edge of the bed, brushing her long (now red) hair.

Ash nodded. "Sure you can ride with me. And no you aren't too heavy. You're perfect. You can sit in front of me...can we gallop? I'll hold you."
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jan 24, 2012 8:01 pm

om,g i meant supa follow doing crossword
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jan 24, 2012 8:02 pm

~I-am-Espeon~ wrote:tiger are private rp -_-

Uhm .. what? We don't have a private role play.

Plus this is not a private rp. Supa and I have been on and rping together way before you.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next