RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~*Faith In Each Other, First Involves Trust in Yourself*~

Page 8 of 14 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next

Go down

~*Faith In Each Other, First Involves Trust in Yourself*~ - Page 8 Empty Re: ~*Faith In Each Other, First Involves Trust in Yourself*~

Post  Guest Tue Jan 24, 2012 8:19 pm

it was a typo lol
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

~*Faith In Each Other, First Involves Trust in Yourself*~ - Page 8 Empty Re: ~*Faith In Each Other, First Involves Trust in Yourself*~

Post  Guest Tue Jan 24, 2012 8:34 pm

Supa-Bacon-Cat wrote:Akira smiled. "It was nice i guess." She sat on the edge of the bed, brushing her long (now red) hair.

Ash nodded. "Sure you can ride with me. And no you aren't too heavy. You're perfect. You can sit in front of me...can we gallop? I'll hold you."

Amanda: I frowna. Little and nod slowly. "Alright ... But can you help me down? I don't wanna fall."

Jacob: "It would have been nice if I was in with you though. ;D" I laugh. "Oh. I like the hair." I smile.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Tue Jan 24, 2012 8:37 pm

Akira giggles. "Well you should like it. You're the one who dared me to dye it red." She laughs. "Well thats not happening too soon. But maybe another time." She winked.

Ash nods. He stops the horses and dismounts. He helped hervdown and up onto his horse. He climbed up behind her. "Ready?"
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Location : In the arena with Katniss, Finnick, Peeta, and Rue<3

http://www.roleplay2dream.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jan 24, 2012 9:05 pm

Jacob: I laugh. "I knuwww." I then frown real big. "But ... D: i'd let you come in the shower with me. :D I can always use help washing mah hair. xD"

Amanda: "Hold onto me tight ... Are you sure I can't go on the back? I'll be able to hold you and I won't fall..."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Tue Jan 24, 2012 9:07 pm

Ash shrugs. "Do you want to be in the back? I can control the horse better that way."

Akira laughs. "Okay fine! Be chill again!" She smiled and leaned over to kiss him.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jan 24, 2012 9:15 pm

Amanda: I shrug a little. "Well. I guess whatever you want. If you want me up front .. then that's where I'll sit."

Jacob: "How about chu go and put on your bathing suit and you take a showerwith meh? :D"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Tue Jan 24, 2012 9:18 pm

Ash looks at her. "Where do you feel safest?"

Akira laughs. "Okay." She poked him (x3 random) and walked to her room and put her swim suit (a bikini) on and walked back.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jan 24, 2012 9:21 pm

Amanda: "Well. I guess in the front with you holding me..."

Jacob: I lauugh a little. "Niiceee. I'll go and put on a bathing suit too so it'ss not akwaard." I walk into the bathroom and change into my bathroom. "Ready! :D"

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Tue Jan 24, 2012 9:23 pm

Ash smiled and wrapped his arms around her. He kissed her. "Relax. You're safe. This is supposed to be fun."

Akira giggled. "Good. I was gonna say,'im out if you aren't wearing your bathingbsuit." She laughed.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jan 24, 2012 9:31 pm

Amanda: I nod slowly and takee a shakey breath. "Alright." I put on a smile and lean back my head resting on his chest.

Jacob: "Awh.. i'd look real sexxi though. D:" I take her intot he bathroom. "So do you want it super hot or cold?" I ask.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Tue Jan 24, 2012 10:11 pm

Akira giggled. "Yeah you would but it would be awkward..."

Ash smiled and held her with one arm and held the reins with the others. They walked then moved into a trot, then a canter, then a gallop. "You okay amanda?"
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jan 24, 2012 10:14 pm

Jacob: "Nu uhhh. It'd be funn. :D" I laugh.

Amanda: I nod slowly. "I think so ... Just don't let go...."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Tue Jan 24, 2012 11:04 pm

Akira laughed. "Okay whatever. And i don't care if its warm or cold."

Ash smiled. "Don't worry. I won't let go."
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jan 25, 2012 12:20 am

Amanda: I nod slowly and just keep my head leaned on his chest. "Alright..."

Jacob: "Well .. won't you rather it be warm?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jan 25, 2012 12:21 am

supa i pm you
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Wed Jan 25, 2012 9:19 am

Akira smiled. "Yeah. Can it be warm?"

Ash smiled abd kept galloping. They got there and he slowed and stopped thebhorse.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jan 25, 2012 4:48 pm

Amanda: I look aroudn and smile really big. "Wow .. this is really nice ..."

Jacob: "Alright." I put on the warm water and smiled.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Wed Jan 25, 2012 6:32 pm

Akira smiled. She pushed him into the shower then stepped in too.

Ash smiled. There was a hill with a small waterfall that fell into the littke lake. There were a million different flowers.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jan 25, 2012 6:32 pm

hi supa
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jan 25, 2012 8:12 pm

Supa-Bacon-Cat wrote:Akira smiled. She pushed him into the shower then stepped in too.

Ash smiled. There was a hill with a small waterfall that fell into the littke lake. There were a million different flowers.

I need draammaa.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Wed Jan 25, 2012 9:14 pm

Reply den amanda Dx
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jan 25, 2012 9:41 pm

Supa role play with me on our private roleplay
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jan 25, 2012 10:36 pm

Time skip.

Jacob: I was just sitting in front of my window being all depressed because Akira wasn't here. I sigh softly and close my eyes. (This is when they call and whatevass. xD)

Amanda: I woke up in the morning and had to use the bathroom. I slowly get up and tiptoe out of the room. I sigh a little and close my eyes as I near Josh's room. I think of ways to go past without him knowing. So I start to slowly tiptoe past his room.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Wed Jan 25, 2012 10:39 pm

Josh heard her in the hallway and flung the door open. He grapped her and pulled her into his room, locking the door. He put a hand over her mouth. "Scream and i'll cut you."

The doctor called Jacob. "Hello sir. We hope we are reaching Jacob, Akira's friend. Anyway, we were wondering if you could come identify the body for us?"
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jan 25, 2012 10:42 pm

Jacob: "Identify the body? What are you talking about?" I then sigh. "I'll go.." I hang up and put my jacket on. I then walk to the rehab center and go to the front desk. "Hello? I was called about Akira?"

Amanda: My heart instantly drops when he grabs me. "Just let me go!" I yell but it was muffled. A few tears rolled down my cheeks. I knew he'd suurely hurt me.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 14 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next