RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~*Faith In Each Other, First Involves Trust in Yourself*~

Page 9 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14  Next

Go down

~*Faith In Each Other, First Involves Trust in Yourself*~ - Page 9 Empty Re: ~*Faith In Each Other, First Involves Trust in Yourself*~

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Wed Jan 25, 2012 10:49 pm

The doctor nodded. "Ah yes....she passed....in the night...she is still on her bed." He led him through the double doors and into the elevator. The elevator music was some tune that no one really remembered anymore. It sounded like Hannah Montana or something. He led him down a maze of halls, keeping up the tension. This guy liked to mess with people. How irritated would he get? I guess we'll find out.

Josh slapped her. "I said shut up!" He dragged her onto his bed and uh...did some stuff.... he threw her into the hall a few minutes later. "Tell anyone, especially ash, about this. And i'll kill you and your precious little boyfriend." He slammed the door in her face.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Location : In the arena with Katniss, Finnick, Peeta, and Rue<3

http://www.roleplay2dream.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

~*Faith In Each Other, First Involves Trust in Yourself*~ - Page 9 Empty Re: ~*Faith In Each Other, First Involves Trust in Yourself*~

Post  Guest Wed Jan 25, 2012 10:54 pm

Amanda: "Y-Yes Josh..." I whisper. I quickly wipe my eyes and run to the bathroom. I cry silentnly for a couple of minutes. Then later on I wiped my face and tried to put on a smile. I some how mangaged a fake smile and I went back to Ash's room. I laid down and just closed my eyes. I managed to keep the tears from falling.

Jacob: my eyes went wide and I stopped him. "She ... Passed?! What are you talkin about?! She can't be dead! No! No! Your supposed to keep her safe!" I start to cry. "Why did you let her die...?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Wed Jan 25, 2012 10:59 pm

The doctor stopped walking and looked at him. "What do you think i meant by 'identify the body'?" He kept walking, eventually stopping at a room. "Here's her room." He opened the door. Akira was on the bed, a blanket covered her entire body in cluding head. Under the blanket, her hands and feet were tied to the bed posts.

Ash felt her lay down next to him and smiled. He wrapped his arms around her and held her close. "Have a good bathroom break?" He teased. He sighed gently and closed his eyes, wantingbto sleep.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jan 25, 2012 11:04 pm

Jacob: As I see her there motionless I almost have myself a heart attack. My life , my girl , my love was dead. And strapped to a bed. "Why do you have her strapped to the bed you idiots?! Un tie her!" I yell at them. I had so many emotions. I had hate , anger , and sadness. Too much. "Why did you do this to her?"

Amanda: I put on a smile. "Yeah. It was good." I say. After a while I had gotten used to the beatings so I was good at acting normal. "Why don't you get some sleep? You seem tired." I smile a litttle. "I don't want you to be tired.."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Wed Jan 25, 2012 11:10 pm

Ash shrugs and smiles. "Nah i'm good. I can take a nao later or something. So what do you want to do later? Maybe we can go see a movie or something with Josh..." he suggested. "Hes not so bad once you get him out of the house."

Akira heard him and jerked awake. She started sobbing. "JAKE!" She looked at him sadly. The doctor chuckled. "Ah the dead has risen. Time for your shot." He lifted the sheet to give her the shot. Her body was covered in bruises and lots of cuts. She screamed and tried to escape.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jan 25, 2012 11:14 pm

Amanda: I couldn't let Ash think something so I nodded. "Oh. Sure. That sounds awesome ..." Even though I was terrified. He wouldn't hurt me then .. right? There was so many people .. so many people would see it.

Jacob: my eyes went wide seeing her. "What the heck happened?!" I yelled and ran over. I pushed the doctor away and wrapped my arms aroudn her. Seeing her like this made me cry much more. "What happened to you?" I whisper.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Wed Jan 25, 2012 11:20 pm

Akira shuddered and looked at him. "Get me out of here..." if you've seen the preview for the devil inside then you have seen where it looks as if someone tied a string around her stomach and pulled up...sorta like a bridge...anyway...she did that, trying to break loose. The doctor pressed a button and her body shuddered and collapsed. The little silver thing around her neck had shocked her.

Ash smiled. "Okay. Want breakfast? I'll cook. I'm starving." He got up and put a shirt on cuz yesss he sleeps with no shirt on. He looked in the mirror and fixed his hair then looked at her. "You coming?"
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jan 25, 2012 11:22 pm

Jacob. My eyes went wide and I backed up. I was... Confused. "What are you guys doing to her? What's wrong with you all?"

Amanda: "Oh .. uhm. Sure. I'm not hungry though.." I get up and make sure the hair on my face covered the slap mark Josh had given me. I took his hand and smile. "You lead the wway.."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Wed Jan 25, 2012 11:27 pm

Ash smiled and tucked her hair behind her ear. He saw a red mark. The slap had been hard enough to cut her too. Blood was dripping down her cheek. He frowned. "Oh...you must have slipped and hurt yourself on something...i'll clean that up. C'mon." He walked down to the kitchen with her.

Akira moaned quietly.

The doctor laughed. "She disobeys us, she gets punished. Fiesty girl, she is. We have tk beat the disobedience out of her." He shrugged. "No shot equals a shock instead."
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jan 25, 2012 11:32 pm

Amanda: I laugh softly. "Oh yeah .. I fell ..." I lied. I followed him down. "I'm fine. Really." I smile. I wasn't fine. It hurt. But I couldnts ay a word. Josh would probably kill me if he saw Ash found this out. I frown a little."You know what? I'm fine. It's okay..." I say. "I can clean it up muself. I'm fine."

Jacob: my eyes went wide. "You all are mad! Your the mental ones!" I somehow untie her and try to take the shock collar off.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Wed Jan 25, 2012 11:36 pm

Ash frowns. "No its okay. I'll do it. You're the guest." He got the first aid kit and came back. He gently cleaned it. When he finished her put the kit back and walked over to the fridge. "Hmm...what to make...eggs? Pancakes? Waffles? Toast? Bacon? Cereal? Hmm..."

Akira looked up at him. She whimpered. "You said that they wouldn't hurt me...why did you lie?" The doctor shocked her again, but since he was touching it too, it shocked Jacob also.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jan 25, 2012 11:44 pm

Amanda: "Thanks .." I kiss his cheek and sigh softly. I sit down and just count all the scars I had from Josh. I stopped coutning after 18. I sigh a little and jusr close my eyes.

Jacob: I wince a little and sigh. "I'm sorry Akira. I didn't think they would!" I go over to the guy and grab the remote. "I really am sorry!"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Thu Jan 26, 2012 6:05 pm

I will reply dun worry x3 i'm just trying to think of something good to post
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Thu Jan 26, 2012 6:23 pm

Ash sits down next to her and puts his arm around her. "What movie do you want to see later?" He asker, playing with her hair.

Akira frowned and stood up. "Can we....can we just go home now?" She looked at Jacob. She walked over to him and clicked a button on the remote then took off the neck thing.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jan 26, 2012 6:28 pm

Amanda: I shrug a little. "Well. I guess ... How about .. that sad movie about that kid and 911?" It'd give me a good excues to cry if Josh did do something to me.

Jacob: I nod a little. "Let's go..." I say and take her hand. I walk out. "Do you know where to go? I don't remember all the doors and stuff I went through to get here.."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jan 26, 2012 6:29 pm

guys my birthday on this tuesday coming up
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Thu Jan 26, 2012 6:32 pm

Akira stared at him like he was crazy. They turned a corner and walked through the double doors that led out to the lobby. "That was a lot of doors..?"

Ash smiled. "Okay." He kissed her cheek then got up and started making food.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jan 26, 2012 6:33 pm

hi supa
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jan 26, 2012 6:45 pm

Supa-Bacon-Cat wrote:Akira stared at him like he was crazy. They turned a corner and walked through the double doors that led out to the lobby. "That was a lot of doors..?"

Ash smiled. "Okay." He kissed her cheek then got up and started making food.

Jacob: "well .. to me..." I frown a little. "Anyway it's time to go." I take his hand and walk out with her. "How are you feeling?"

Amanda: I sigh alittle. "I think I'm just gonna lay down..." I say and get up. "M still tired." I lie and go upstairs. I run to Ash's room and just lay down. There I begin to cry.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Thu Jan 26, 2012 6:48 pm

Josh walks into Ashs room and smiles. "Hello again.".

Ash made fokd and ate some x3

Akira nodded and walked out with him. "Kinda sore...it hurt to be tied up like that.".

The doctor had been leading him in circles lol
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jan 26, 2012 6:51 pm

Jacob: "How long were you tied up?" I ask and frown. I was worried to hear what she said.

Amanda: I see Josh and I instantly et up. I back up. "Stop ... Please.."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Thu Jan 26, 2012 6:55 pm

Josh grinned naughtily. "And why should i?" He pinned her down on the bed.

Akira sighed. "Off and on since i got there"
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jan 26, 2012 7:06 pm

Amanda: "Just please!" I yell. "I've had enough of your abuse!" I was starting to shake. "Please.."

Jacob: "What did you do to get tired down...?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jan 26, 2012 7:06 pm

supa want to roleplay with me?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Thu Jan 26, 2012 7:10 pm

Can we bring our charries onto here umbreon? I am studying for a geometry test

Akira shrugs. "They tried to do some tests...it was a big needle...so i broke the first doctors nose."

Ash didn't hear. He was out feeding the horses now

Josh smiled. "Oh don't pretend you don't like it." He kisses her forcefully.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14  Next