RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~*Faith In Each Other, First Involves Trust in Yourself*~

Page 10 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

Go down

~*Faith In Each Other, First Involves Trust in Yourself*~ - Page 10 Empty Re: ~*Faith In Each Other, First Involves Trust in Yourself*~

Post  Guest Thu Jan 26, 2012 7:11 pm

ok

Mina:
shakes
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

~*Faith In Each Other, First Involves Trust in Yourself*~ - Page 10 Empty Re: ~*Faith In Each Other, First Involves Trust in Yourself*~

Post  Guest Thu Jan 26, 2012 7:13 pm

Amanda: I push him off. "Stop it! Seriously!" I begin to cry. "Just leave me alone! Or ... I'll call Ash!"

Jacob: I sigh. "Akira... You should have let them take the test. To probably diagnose you.."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Thu Jan 26, 2012 7:27 pm

Akira shivers. "I hate needles...it was huge..." she looked down as they walked. "But i'm done with smoking. Just don't make me go back there ever again."

Josh laughed. "You call him and i kill both of you. You already know that. He can't do anything about it."
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Location : In the arena with Katniss, Finnick, Peeta, and Rue<3

http://www.roleplay2dream.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jan 26, 2012 7:28 pm

~+Shiny Umbreon +~ wrote:ok

Mina:
shakes and shiver. she sigh
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Thu Jan 26, 2012 7:32 pm

I have no idea whats going on there Umbreon...I don't remember where we were.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jan 26, 2012 7:35 pm

Amanda: "Just! Please! Stop it!" I push him off me and run out.

Jacob: I sigh a little. "Alright.."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jan 26, 2012 7:43 pm

~*Faith In Each Other, First Involves Trust in Yourself*~ - Page 10 CryingEmoGirl

Mina:

"i did drugs for stupidity . I'm done partying . Ron do i favor for kids for you for me for Lilly, take me to rehab so i can help myself please i need to stop before it took over." i stare at him at that moment. "please" i whisper. i stared at Lilly who was a sleep tear stream down from my cheek.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Fri Jan 27, 2012 12:49 am

Nice post Umbreon :)

Ron nodded. "I'll miss you, but its what's best. Want to go right now? Or pacj some stuff first?" He gently wiped her tears away. He kissed her softly and watched her, waiting for an answer.

Akira looks down. She quietly holds his hand as they walk. Her ankle was killing her from being tied up but she didn't mention it.

Josh laughed. "Aw. C'mon baby!" He ran after her.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jan 27, 2012 5:05 am

Amanda: "I'm not your baby!" I yell at him. "I'm not anyone's baby!" I then start to run. I had tears in my eyes. I then remembered I couldn't tell ash. So I just went to the living room and sat there in tears. I rocked back in forth holding my knees to my chest. "It's okay Amanda .." I whispered to myself.

Jacob: I frown a little. "I don't have a car ... I'm just warning you know..."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jan 27, 2012 7:21 am

~*Faith In Each Other, First Involves Trust in Yourself*~ - Page 10 CryingEmoGirl

Mina:
"i guess i will go pack my stuff. well but before i go can we go to Europe" i stare at him " like a Family we are. all 5 of us.' i smile lean over to kiss him then i went to pack my stuff. i smile at him, then enter the room. i grab my stuff put in in a suitcase that was large and light blue.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Fri Jan 27, 2012 9:05 am

Ron smiles. "Europe? Really? Sure!" He grabbed a big black suitcase, that was his, and started packing too. When he finished, he went to pack the kids' stuff.

Christi walked in a d frowned. She sat next to Amanda. "What's wrong Amanda? Where's Ash? Are you two fighting?" She looked concerned.

Akira nods. "I know. I still have to teach you how to drive." She sighed and kept walking. "So...how was life without me? Find any new girls?"
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jan 27, 2012 2:16 pm

Amanda: "I'm just ... Not feeling well." I said. It wasn't a complete lie. My face had still hurt. "Oh No. Ash and I aren't fighting." I frown. "Nothing's wrong with our relationship. Were doing just fine."

Jacob: I sigh. "My life was horrible. I just mostly moped around doing nothing." I then rown. "No! Of course not. Your still the only girl for me. If I am the only guy for you that is..."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jan 27, 2012 5:30 pm

Mina:

i sighed. i knew this wasn't easy but i had to do it. i look at ron then wrap my arm around him begin to cry. i look at him "why do you love me?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Fri Jan 27, 2012 5:57 pm

Ron hugs her. "Well i love you because you're you. You're beautiful, funny, kind, perfect. I love everything about you...well..except for the drug part ..."

Akira smiles. "You'll always be the only guy for me Jacob. I love you. And oh that sounds about what i did when you were in rehab." She sighed. "We're a pretty messed up couple. But that's okay." She smiled.

Christi nodded. "Okay. Is there anything i can do to help? Maybe Josh can take you down to the barn, thats where Ash is right now." She smiled a little.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jan 27, 2012 6:01 pm

Mina:

i stared at him for a minute. " so you really do love me i said. well that made me feel little better but e what about my sister she still act the same toward me i'ts just not right for me to deal with all this carp right now. i rather be dead" i stare at floor.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jan 27, 2012 6:30 pm

Supa-Bacon-Cat wrote:Ron hugs her. "Well i love you because you're you. You're beautiful, funny, kind, perfect. I love everything about you...well..except for the drug part ..."

Akira smiles. "You'll always be the only guy for me Jacob. I love you. And oh that sounds about what i did when you were in rehab." She sighed. "We're a pretty messed up couple. But that's okay." She smiled.

Christi nodded. "Okay. Is there anything i can do to help? Maybe Josh can take you down to the barn, thats where Ash is right now." She smiled a little.

Amanda: I shake my head quickly. "No. I just want to stay here ... I don't want Josh to do anything with me." I say.

Jacob: I laugh and shrug. "Yep. Were messed up."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Sat Jan 28, 2012 1:29 pm

Christi nods. "Oh okay...well...if you need anything from me or Ash. My cell number is on the fridge and the barn phone number is there too. I have to go to work." She stood up and walked out to her car.

Josh walks downstairs. "I think we should go swimming."

Akira smiled. "What do you want to do when we get back?"
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jan 28, 2012 1:33 pm

~+Shiny Umbreon +~ wrote:~*Faith In Each Other, First Involves Trust in Yourself*~ - Page 10 CryingEmoGirl

Mina:

i stared at him for a minute. " so you really do love me i said. well that made me feel little better but e what about my sister she still act the same toward me i'ts just not right for me to deal with all this carp right now. i rather be dead" i stare at floor.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Sat Jan 28, 2012 1:37 pm

Oops sorreh

Ron frowns. "No don't say that Mina. I bet she's just jealous that you're married and have kids and she doesn't. Its okay. Don't worry about it." He put his arm around her. "Are you ready to go? I scheduled our flight and hotel and stuff. The kids are ready too."
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jan 28, 2012 1:48 pm

[quote="~+Shiny Umbreon +~"]~*Faith In Each Other, First Involves Trust in Yourself*~ - Page 10 CryingEmoGirl

Mina:

"but she popular and she older friends like Missy. i guess i'm ready or Ron what am i going to do babe" i frowned and begin to cry to my self slowly.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Sat Jan 28, 2012 1:50 pm

Ron frowns and wipes her tears away. "No baby, don't cry. It'll be okay. You have friends too. I have a sister that's my twin, Mirabella. You'd like her. She could be an older friend too."
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jan 28, 2012 2:06 pm

~+Shiny Umbreon +~"]~*Faith In Each Other, First Involves Trust in Yourself*~ - Page 10 CryingEmoGirl

Mina:

"that good" but what about lilly can she come" i stare at him "if she wont then so wont i " i stare at floor then at Bradly and Marcy
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Sat Jan 28, 2012 2:09 pm

Ron nods. "Of course she's coming. She's family isn't she?" He smiles and picks Lilly up. "Right Lilly? You're coming to Europe too?"
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jan 28, 2012 2:23 pm

Lily;
she giggles

Mina:

Mina:
"but her conditon" i frowned "what if she stop breathing again" i held back my tears and stared into his face.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Sat Jan 28, 2012 2:26 pm

Ron sighs. "I looked online. I know what to do to save her. And they have hospitals in Europe too. It'll be fine."
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next