RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~Secret Falls~ ~OPEN!! Please Join!~

2 posters

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

~Secret Falls~ ~OPEN!! Please Join!~ - Page 4 Empty Re: ~Secret Falls~ ~OPEN!! Please Join!~

Post  Guest Mon Jan 23, 2012 10:33 pm

Wolves-Rule1 wrote:What I don't get that?

She hopped on his horse and crawled over him to be in front. She's technically in the lead if she's just ahead of Hunter. : 3
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

~Secret Falls~ ~OPEN!! Please Join!~ - Page 4 Empty Re: ~Secret Falls~ ~OPEN!! Please Join!~

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Mon Jan 23, 2012 10:41 pm

Oh Lamo.

Hunter

He smiled. " Your silly." He said and slowed Midnight down into a trot. " So I guess you win." He said leaning up over her sholder. He hands resting on his legs. They were even closer then they had been the night before. But it didn't really bug him.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jan 23, 2012 10:43 pm

Rain smiled and nodded. "I should also get a saddle.." She laughed.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jan 23, 2012 10:49 pm

Wolves-Rule1 wrote:Oh Lamo.

Hunter

He smiled. " Your silly." He said and slowed Midnight down into a trot. " So I guess you win." He said leaning up over her sholder. He hands resting on his legs. They were even closer then they had been the night before. But it didn't really bug him.

Leila

She put her hands on her hips and looked up at him. "Oh hon. I never lose a race." When Leila knew a person only for a day, that shyness seemed to disappear. She was daring when that happened. She lessened the space between their faces so that their noses were almost touching. "It's just the way that I work." Hunter could now smell the perfume coming off of her neck, a sweet pea scent. Along with the mint coming off her breath. Leila hopped off the horse.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Mon Jan 23, 2012 10:59 pm

Mike

He smiled. " Yeah. How 'bout I meet you back here in an hour and a half?" He asked with a smile.

Hunter

He closed his eyes for a moment when she hopped off. Takeing the last bit of the smell in. He let a smale cross his lips as he looked down at her. " So what now." He asked as he patted Misnight's neck. He's got a little lesser now that she was off the horse. The feelings he had in side had him confused. He liked her so far. Would things grow? Who knew.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jan 23, 2012 11:07 pm

Wolves-Rule1 wrote:
Hunter

He closed his eyes for a moment when she hopped off. Takeing the last bit of the smell in. He let a smale cross his lips as he looked down at her. " So what now." He asked as he patted Misnight's neck. He's got a little lesser now that she was off the horse. The feelings he had in side had him confused. He liked her so far. Would things grow? Who knew.

Leila

"Well, why not get to know each other a little better? Y'all fine with going into town?" She wasn't going to tell Hunter where she was planning on dragging him this time. She always loved that bit of mystery in situations. It was how she enjoyed life. She twirled around in a circle, and for some reason, she took out her guitar and started playing. Leila came up with a little tune, then instantly whipped a small book out of her back pocket writing down the notes she had just played. Without another thought, she slipped the guitar back in it's case, and the notepad was shoved into her pocket. Leila looked at Hunter like nothing had just happened.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Mon Jan 23, 2012 11:12 pm

Hunter

" Sounds good to me." He smiled and looked at Midnight. " What do you think boy?" MIdnight nodded and Hunter patted his sholder. Hunter looked over and her and grinned. " Your really good at that." He said and let his eyes go to the guitar then back to her. " I sould play for ya' some time." He looked back at Midnight.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jan 23, 2012 11:27 pm

Wolves-Rule1 wrote:Hunter

" Sounds good to me." He smiled and looked at Midnight. " What do you think boy?" MIdnight nodded and Hunter patted his sholder. Hunter looked over and her and grinned. " Your really good at that." He said and let his eyes go to the guitar then back to her. " I sould play for ya' some time." He looked back at Midnight.

Leila

Leila grinned. "Alrighty then." She put two fingers in her mouth, and whistled extremely loud. Caught back up in the chase only mere minutes ago, Sarah had lost her momentum and got behind. She now galloped toward Leila with the strength she gained from the rest. "Why thank you." Leila accepted the compliment, and she didn't accept many. "Wait, you play the guitar?" She was puzzled. She thought he was only a farm boy.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Mon Jan 23, 2012 11:36 pm

Hunter

He smiled and nodded. " Yeah, yeah I do." He looked at her. " Are we gonna go?" Hw asked as he stroked Midnights silky main.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jan 23, 2012 11:43 pm

He smiled and nodded. " Yeah, yeah I do." He looked at her. " Are we gonna go?" Hw asked as he stroked Midnights silky main.

Leila

Leila just stood there admiring the boy before her eyes then snapped out of it when he asked her the question. "Yes! Of course! Sorry hon!" She hopped up on Sarah and lightly nudged her side. She smiled at Hunter and took off. Today felt as though it was going to be quite...interesting.

Time skip to town

Leila slowed Sarah down to a gradual pace as they approached the streets of the town. She looked around until she saw her Uncle. "Uncle!" She called. He instantly turned and faced his niece. A look of pure joy crossed his face as he jogged his way over to the both of them. Leila hopped down, and was enveloped into a bear hug. "My dear! I haven't see you in months! Where have you been?" Leila pulled away from him so she could look at him while she spoke. "I've been down by the lake composing music. And looky here! I met a man!" She nudged him in the ribs and they both started laughing. "You and your jokes." When her Uncle eyed Hunter, he gulped and whispered something into Leila's ear. As soon as he finished his sentence, Leila's cheeks turned a bright, rosy red.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Mon Jan 23, 2012 11:54 pm

Hunter

He smiled when he saw her some what spaced out on him. " It's fine sweets." He lightly kicked Midnights side and he ran next to them. As they got into town Hunter slowed him dawn and looked around. When she called to her uncle he stopped Mightnight and watched. He saw them laugh and smile. As he wisperd something in her ear and she went red. He slightly frownded wondering what he had said. He sighed and sat back on Midnight, resting his hand on his leg. Has he slightly waved his booted foot back and forth.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jan 24, 2012 12:05 am

He smiled when he saw her some what spaced out on him. " It's fine sweets." He lightly kicked Midnights side and he ran next to them. As they got into town Hunter slowed him dawn and looked around. When she called to her uncle he stopped Mightnight and watched. He saw them laugh and smile. As he wisperd something in her ear and she went red. He slightly frownded wondering what he had said. He sighed and sat back on Midnight, resting his hand on his leg. Has he slightly waved his booted foot back and forth.

Leila

Without another word, Leila's Uncle walked up to Hunter and told him the same thing. "Y'all make a cute couple. Glad she got a mad holdin' her down like you." Leila's Uncle was familiar with Hunter's family, and when he made his way back her, her blush had intensified. "U-Uncle. W-would you mind watching over the horses for a couple hours?" Her Uncle wore a smirk. "No problem. Just don't have TOO much fun. Remember, I have eyes every where." After Hunter hopped off his horse, Leila quickly linked her arm with his and ran off with him.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Tue Jan 24, 2012 12:09 am

Hunter

He also blushed deeply when he said that to him. He sighed and hopped off Midnight giving him a quick pat he walked over to Leila. He smiled and followed her. " So where are we going?" He asked with a grin.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jan 24, 2012 12:16 am

Sorry! I have to go. c: I'll do Leila's response tomorrow!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Tue Jan 24, 2012 12:18 am

Aw okay. Sad
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jan 24, 2012 8:40 am

He also blushed deeply when he said that to him. He sighed and hopped off Midnight giving him a quick pat he walked over to Leila. He smiled and followed her. " So where are we going?" He asked with a grin.

Leila

Still holding the blush, she managed a straight forward sentence. "You'll see." A little giggle followed. She rounded a corner, pulling him all the way with her. It was a homely town. Everyone knew each other. Leila and Hunter were constantly waving, nodding, and almost engaging in extensive conversations. Hunter was glad to start one, but, Leila on the other hand, was quick to end them. "I'm terribly sorry, but, we're kind of on a date." She said it with the sweetest tone and just a hint of regret. She'd always mess with her glasses when she said it, and the blush from earlier helped her out. Leila got Hunter out of all of them. Just then, she pulled him into a cafe and plopped him down at a table. The chairs where wired, white chairs with the plaid cushion that lay beneath their bottoms. Then, the frills dangled from the sides and Leila let her one of her hands drop just to finger them. She'd always enjoyed playing with them when she was little. Another look around, and a stage was spotted with a guitarist. When Hunter finally noticed the musician, he eyed Leila. She smiled, and brought her attention to the act playing before her.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jan 24, 2012 7:53 pm

Wolves-Rule1 wrote:Mike

He smiled. " Yeah. How 'bout I meet you back here in an hour and a half?" He asked with a smile.

Hunter

Rain nodded with a smile, and the started to walk back to the barn, with Bryce right at her heels.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Tue Jan 24, 2012 8:55 pm

Hunter

He had a grin locked of his face the whole time they were walking around. He smiled and talked to the peopke as they came up to talk to them. Blushing almost every time she said there were on a date. As they walked into the place he looked around then sat down. He gave her a puzzled look when he say the person on stage. But was quiet and listened as he played. He looked at her off and onb through out it. Is she panning on getting me up there? He aksed himself. I sure as Hell hope not.

Mike

He turned and walked back up the raod. When he got back he quickly cleaned the small birds and put them in the freezer. He went out into his barn and got Jazz tacked up. With a smiole he hopped on her back and went back to where he saw rain. All of his dogs following close behind.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jan 24, 2012 10:37 pm

He had a grin locked of his face the whole time they were walking around. He smiled and talked to the peopke as they came up to talk to them. Blushing almost every time she said there were on a date. As they walked into the place he looked around then sat down. He gave her a puzzled look when he say the person on stage. But was quiet and listened as he played. He looked at her off and onb through out it. Is she panning on getting me up there? He aksed himself. I sure as Hell hope not.

Leila

Each time he looked at her, Leila would put a finger to her lips and lightly put her fingertip to his chin, turning him back to the stage. Her nails were long, but, manicured. Not with all of that nail polish, but, filed, buffed, and everything. They were admirably beautiful. When the act was coming to an end, she turned her attention back to Hunter. "Well?" Leila was too giddy to hold in her excitement- she was about to start jumping up and down on her chair. "I always came here when I was little, and this is why I loved playing guitar. One of the musicians eyed me everyday. Probably questioning why I was so intrigued. They soon took me aside, and taught me everything I know now." She looked down at the table, poured a bit of salt in her hand, and started playing with it. She always found interest in doing that for some odd reason. "Years later, and they're still begging me to get up there and play."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Tue Jan 24, 2012 10:45 pm

Hunter

He looked at her. " Oh really. That's cool." He said with a smile. " Why don't you go up there?" he didn't know she didn't like singing and playing infront of people. He thought that when he watched her and she somewhat freaked out was becase she didn't know him and he just popped up. But he had no clue.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jan 24, 2012 10:57 pm

He looked at her. " Oh really. That's cool." He said with a smile. " Why don't you go up there?" he didn't know she didn't like singing and playing infront of people. He thought that when he watched her and she somewhat freaked out was becase she didn't know him and he just popped up. But he had no clue.

Leila

Leila shyly tucked a stray piece of hair back behind her ear, and reached into her pocket for her song book. "When you first met me, I was so startled that I dropped my guitar. I'm a bit of an introvert. I don't like, socializing basically and I'm awfully shy." She made contact with his eyes. "When you showed up, that was the first time anyone has heard me play, for real basically." Leila twiddled with her fingers. "I could never do something like that, hon"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Tue Jan 24, 2012 11:00 pm

Hunter

He nodded and moved his chair over by her. " I understand." He patted her sholder. " I'm the same way sweet heart." He smiled. " So what now?"
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Tue Jan 24, 2012 11:04 pm

I have 30 min typ fast please. D=
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jan 24, 2012 11:11 pm

He nodded and moved his chair over by her. " I understand." He patted her sholder. " I'm the same way sweet heart." He smiled. " So what now?"

Sorry! I was on another website. D:

Leila

Leila was a bit startled when Hunter moved closer to her, but, she didn't protest. Come on, she had to be honest here- she was getting a tad bit used to it. "Wait, you are?" Leila questioned with a hint of astonishment in her voice. "Really?" She turned completely to face him, when she knocked her guitar over his lap. Leila started flailing her arms frantically because almost everyone in the cafe had heard the loud clunk. She leaned over Hunter's lap and quickly picked it up. "I'm sorry y'all! Slip of the fingers as usually." Everyone laughed. They were probably aware of her clumsiness.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Tue Jan 24, 2012 11:18 pm

It's okay I just don't have long today.

Hunter

He chuckled. " Calm down, just relax." He looked at her. " Yeah I am that way. I'm really shy most of the time, but I know almost every one here." He said with a smile and bit his lower lip looking down at the ground. He started tapping his foot.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next