RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~Secret Falls~ ~OPEN!! Please Join!~

2 posters

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

~Secret Falls~ ~OPEN!! Please Join!~ - Page 3 Empty Re: ~Secret Falls~ ~OPEN!! Please Join!~

Post  Guest Sun Jan 22, 2012 10:28 pm

Wolves-Rule1 wrote:Hunter

I don't know." He glanced at her hands and saw she was shaking. Without thinking he lightly placed his hand on her hip. " Hey, it's okay." He said with a smile. Then as if he just realized he was touching her, he pulled his hand back quckly. " I'm sorry." He said with a deep blush. He looked down at the dogs. He rubbed the bridge of his nose again. It was something he did when he was nervous or stressed. Which right now he was clearly nervous.

Leila

Leila's blush increased to the point where she felt like she was going to faint. "N-No. It's completely fine." She slowed Sarah down until she came to a complete stop. "S-sorry I just need to-" Everything went black. Leila couldn't even finish her sentence. She fainted and fell off the horse into the swarm of dogs. Her legs trailed after her, and landed in an awkwardly placed pile next to her.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

~Secret Falls~ ~OPEN!! Please Join!~ - Page 3 Empty Re: ~Secret Falls~ ~OPEN!! Please Join!~

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Sun Jan 22, 2012 10:35 pm

O.O

Hunter

He jumped off the horse and kneeled next to her. " Leila! Leila wake up!" He lightly shook her and patted her cheek. He pulled her head onto his lap. " Leila come on now." He said slightly panicing.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jan 22, 2012 10:39 pm

Wolves-Rule1 wrote:O.O

Hunter

He jumped off the horse and kneeled next to her. " Leila! Leila wake up!" He lightly shook her and patted her cheek. He pulled her head onto his lap. " Leila come on now." He said slightly panicing.

x3

Leila

Leila shook her head, and slowly opened her eyes and saw Hunter hovering over her. When her mind came back to reality, she realized her head was balanced on something warm and soft. Leila quickly got up and knocked her head into Hunter's. Her glasses were knocked off, but, she didn't care. She probably just hurt him a lot. "Oh my gosh! I'm sorry! Are you okay?" She asked squinting at the figure in front of her. "My gosh gilly gosh. I didn't mean to. I'm so sorry." She placed her hand on her mouth.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Sun Jan 22, 2012 10:45 pm

Hunter

He lightly rubbed his head and grabbed her glasses handing them to her. He stood up. " Yeah I'm fine." He let his hand fall to his side. He looked at her. " Are you okay?" He asked looked at her with concerne in his light blue eyes. ( I don't even care about spelling right now). " You hit the ground kinda hard." He said with a frown as he rubbed his head again.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jan 22, 2012 10:47 pm

He lightly rubbed his head and grabbed her glasses handing them to her. He stood up. " Yeah I'm fine." He let his hand fall to his side. He looked at her. " Are you okay?" He asked looked at her with concerne in his light blue eyes. ( I don't even care about spelling right now). " You hit the ground kinda hard." He said with a frown as he rubbed his head again.

Leila

She placed her glasses atop her nose and blinked a couple times letting her eyes adjust. Once they did, she looked at Hunter. "I'm fine. Just a few bumps and bruises." She let her head fall into her lap. "I'm sorry. I just felt a little light-headed all of a sudden." She shook her head. "But, I need to take you home. I can't just leave you." Leila climbed up onto the horse once more.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Sun Jan 22, 2012 10:52 pm

Hunter

He looked at her. " It's fine hun, it's nor far. And I think you need to get home." He looked at her and sighed letting his hand fall to his side. He knew that her fainting had to do with him touching her the way he did. he hadn't thought before he moved. He shook his head.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jan 22, 2012 10:58 pm

He looked at her. " It's fine hun, it's nor far. And I think you need to get home." He looked at her and sighed letting his hand fall to his side. He knew that her fainting had to do with him touching her the way he did. he hadn't thought before he moved. He shook his head.

Leila

"Are you sure?" She looked at him before look into the night. "It's not a problem for me to take you, but, if you don't want me to, it's fine." She looked at him a little puzzled. Had she done something to anger him? 'Bleh. Perhaps it was my clumsiness.' Leila always thought that once something good happened in her life, something would always happen and ruin it. Her fainting had probably done just that. She shook her head trying to rid herself of the thought, but, it looked like it wasn't leaving anytime soon.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Sun Jan 22, 2012 11:04 pm

Hunter

He shook his head. " I guess it wouldn't do any harm, just as long as your okay." He hopped back on the horse. SHe was a really cute girl and all of this was so very confusing for him. He looked down at the dogs. Stain and Oak were freezing the other puppys where also quite cold. " Lets go." He said." Take a left and the next turn."
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jan 22, 2012 11:09 pm

He shook his head. " I guess it wouldn't do any harm, just as long as your okay." He hopped back on the horse. SHe was a really cute girl and all of this was so very confusing for him. He looked down at the dogs. Stain and Oak were freezing the other puppys where also quite cold. " Lets go." He said." Take a left and the next turn."

Leila

She nodded, and lightly kicked Sarah again. This time when Hunter pressed against her, she didn't mind. She'd become used to it. It was weird, but, when something happened to Leila once, she was instantly used to it. Some things, not all things. She followed Hunter's directions, and tried to get there as quickly as possible. His dogs were freezing, and she didn't want them to suffer in the cold any longer. It was a quiet ride until she saw a house in the distance. "Is that where y'all live?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Sun Jan 22, 2012 11:25 pm

Hunter

He nodded at the two story brick house. " Yes." When they got there. He hopped off and looked at her. " Thank you." He looked at the dogs and let them into the house. He walked back over to her. " I guess I'll see you tomorrow." He sighed. " Be careful on the way back, please."
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jan 22, 2012 11:34 pm

He nodded at the two story brick house. " Yes." When they got there. He hopped off and looked at her. " Thank you." He looked at the dogs and let them into the house. He walked back over to her. " I guess I'll see you tomorrow." He sighed. " Be careful on the way back, please."

Leila

She scratched her head. "I should be alright." She watched him walk back in, and just as she was going to head home, she forgot about her guitar. Leila shook her head, hopped off Sarah. She slowly made her way to their door, when Hunter popped his head out. He extended his hand and gave her her guitar. Leila giggled. "Why thank you." She got atop Sarah, and gave Hunter a salute. "Until tomorrow, hon!"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Sun Jan 22, 2012 11:41 pm

Hunter

He smiled. " See ya'." He waved and closed the door. He went up to his room, he took a shower and layed down on his bed. The only thing he could think of was her. He sighed and closed his eyes. His dearms ended up being full of her. Although he didn't know he that well yet, they were.

Time skip

Time 8:3o am

Hunter

He got up around 6:00 that morning. He got drassed and brushed the bed head from his shaggy hair. He sighed still having nothing but Leila on his mind. He went out and fed the horses, cattle, sheep, cats, dogs, ect. He was now riding MidnightShadow back to the spot where he had seen her the day before.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jan 22, 2012 11:53 pm

He smiled. " See ya'." He waved and closed the door. He went up to his room, he took a shower and layed down on his bed. The only thing he could think of was her. He sighed and closed his eyes. His dearms ended up being full of her. Although he didn't know he that well yet, they were.

Time skip

Time 8:3o am

Hunter

He got up around 6:00 that morning. He got drassed and brushed the bed head from his shaggy hair. He sighed still having nothing but Leila on his mind. He went out and fed the horses, cattle, sheep, cats, dogs, ect. He was now riding MidnightShadow back to the spot where he had seen her the day before.

Leila

Her morning:

Leila sprung up from her nap, and stretched her arms. She looked around, then at the clock. It was four in the morning. It didn't surprise her, she was always an early riser. She got up, and started rifling through her closet until she found a lovely blue turtleneck. She tugged it on, and took a pair of skinny jeans next. She laughed as she hopped up and down trying to get them on. That was probably one of her favorite parts to putting them on. Leila tied up her baby blue converse that had 'Owl City' written on the side, and grabbed a jacket and her guitar. After that, she was out on Sarah and riding back to the stump. Once she arrived, she let Sarah roam, and Leila plopped herself down on the stump. Again, she started singing.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Sun Jan 22, 2012 11:57 pm

Hunter

Hearing her singing he got off Midnight and walked over he leaned on the tree he had the day before. When she looked at him he grinned. " Hello there sweets." He said and pushed off the tree walking over. Midnight followed him.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Mon Jan 23, 2012 12:00 am

I gtg here soon. So please hurry
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jan 23, 2012 12:03 am

Hearing her singing he got off Midnight and walked over he leaned on the tree he had the day before. When she looked at him he grinned. " Hello there sweets." He said and pushed off the tree walking over. Midnight followed him.

Sorry hon! I was doing something.

Leila

She smiled when she saw him the same spot. Maybe this would become a routinely thing, but, it made everything better. Just having another person, it just felt, different. When one feels different, could they have the feeling that it was right? She got up, and laid the guitar on it's case. "Well, hello there little bunches of boats. Someone's friendly today." She ruffled his hair and gave him a laugh. Leila adjusted her glasses and examined his horse. "Fine horse you got there. Y'all ready for a race?" A mischievous expression took her face.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jan 23, 2012 12:20 am

I have to go! Night hon. c:
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Mon Jan 23, 2012 12:24 am

it's fine. Sorry I just ate so like always my stomachs killing me. Wish it would stop doing that.

Hunter

He smiled at her. " I'm in a good mood." He looked at Midnight. He ods. " Yep we sure are."

I gtg before I freaking die.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jan 23, 2012 9:21 am

Rain smiled at him, and finally dropped her hand to the side, when the dog barked. She giggled, and patted his head. Then turned to her almost overly large paint horse. She smiled. "This is Bryce. I have a dog too. But he's with my brother." She smiled, and wanted to whistle for him, but she wasn't sure if he was in range.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Mon Jan 23, 2012 8:45 pm

Mike

He smiled and looked at the horse. " He's pretty." He said with a smiled and patted the horses sholder. " I have nide dogs and two horses." He said with a smile. " I'm thinkin'' about gettin' another horse here soon. My horse Ice is gettin' old."
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jan 23, 2012 9:18 pm

Rain smiled. "I'm sorry to hear that..." Her smile faded as she heard that his horse was getting old. But smiled when he said that her horse was pretty. "Would you like to go riding?" She asked, patting Bryce.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jan 23, 2012 10:00 pm

Wolves-Rule1 wrote:it's fine. Sorry I just ate so like always my stomachs killing me. Wish it would stop doing that.

Hunter

He smiled at her. " I'm in a good mood." He looked at Midnight. He ods. " Yep we sure are."

I gtg before I freaking die.

Bleh. I'm actually the same way at the moment. Good luck, hon. D:

Leila

Without a moment's notice, Leila hopped on Sarah and started riding away. "Well? Are you racing are not!" She called back with a smirk that stretched across her entire face. She held her head back, and let out a loud chuckle. "Comon Hunter!" And with that, she was out of hearing range.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Mon Jan 23, 2012 10:10 pm

Hunter

He smiled and jumped on MidnightShadow. He gave his a light kick with his spears and he took off. coming up next to then quick. Hunter leand up by his head. Midnight was fast, really fast. A 3rd generation racing horse it was in his blood. Without a word from Hunter he went from a light run, into a fast sprint. He past them up with ease. Hunter grinned. " Good boy."

Zach

He smiled. " Sure, but I need to got get my horse first. And I need to clean these birds." He said looking down at the ten small birds tied to his belt.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jan 23, 2012 10:18 pm

He smiled and jumped on MidnightShadow. He gave his a light kick with his spears and he took off. coming up next to then quick. Hunter leand up by his head. Midnight was fast, really fast. A 3rd generation racing horse it was in his blood. Without a word from Hunter he went from a light run, into a fast sprint. He past them up with ease. Hunter grinned. " Good boy."

Leila

Leila shook her head. Hunter had yet to figure her out. She let Sarah reach her maximum speed, and she let her move up close to Midnight. Without a word or even a sign of her during so, she jumped over, and hugged Hunter around the waist. "Well, you thought you were going to beat me? You, hon, need to learn." She was experienced in doing this for she had done it many times. Leila held onto Hunter's strong, muscular shoulders, and crawled up in front. "I hide many mysteries." She grabbed the reins, and with a smirk whistled. "Comon girl!"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Mon Jan 23, 2012 10:29 pm

What I don't get that?
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next