RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~Secret Falls~ ~OPEN!! Please Join!~

2 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

~Secret Falls~ ~OPEN!! Please Join!~ - Page 2 Empty Re: ~Secret Falls~ ~OPEN!! Please Join!~

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Sun Jan 22, 2012 3:59 pm

Lost_In_LaLa_Land wrote:Alright. I am going to attempt to join. :L I'm not the best at roleplays like this but I'm giving it a try... >_>

Okay Lala I would love to have you.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

~Secret Falls~ ~OPEN!! Please Join!~ - Page 2 Empty Re: ~Secret Falls~ ~OPEN!! Please Join!~

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Sun Jan 22, 2012 4:09 pm

Arikushisu wrote:
Leila

A puzzled expression took Leila's face. "Stressed? How so?" As soon as she said that, she realized that Hunter might not want to discuss such a matter with her. Leila's rushed words then left her mouth at once. "You know, if you want to!" She said completely flustered. Leila shook her head. This wasn't as easy as she thought it was. She pocketed her right hand and felt the small, silk scarf she had when she was younger; her dad gave it to her. A few tears sprang to her eyes, but, she was content on not letting them fall. She missed her dad, but, now wasn't he time to grieve.

Hunter

He sighed and sat down on the log. He patted the spot next to him, for her to sit. " My mom was killed in a car crash when I was 7 my dad was a cop, so he wasn't home much. So I had to take care of my sister, and the farm. Cooking, cleaning, baling hay, feeding animals, hearding cattle and sheep. Yeah it got hard being so young. But things got easer as my sister got older. So when I just needed a break I came here." He looked around the woods. " I love it here, but I don't come here much any more. Things have gotten slightly hard again. My dads the only cop here in town so he walks. ALOT. So I have to man the farm, and take care of my younger sister. It's hard at times, but I've gotten though it before so this time will be the same." He looked at her. He didn't like people to pitty him, but she did ask s he told. He hoped she wouldn't take as he's some poor family out here that has to put the oldest kid in charge. Because that wasn't at all true. He patted Oak's wet head when she walked over and sighed.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Sun Jan 22, 2012 6:33 pm

Would any one else like to join?...?
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jan 22, 2012 7:03 pm

Name: Rain May Creao / Marcus James Creao
Nickname: Rain / Marcus
Personality: She is shy, and very to her self. / He loves to be out there, but quiet at the same time.
Bf/ Gf: None / None
Crush: None / None
Hight: 5'11 / 6'2
Weight: 115 / 125
Eyes: Bright Blue, long / Deep Green, short ish.
Hair: In the pictures.
Looks:
Rain:

~Secret Falls~ ~OPEN!! Please Join!~ - Page 2 73251_107278632672265_100001703864790_41270_5949871_n
Marcus:
~Secret Falls~ ~OPEN!! Please Join!~ - Page 2 Tumblr_lti45oZKKc1r4d0fso1_400_large
Eyes:
Rain:

~Secret Falls~ ~OPEN!! Please Join!~ - Page 2 Amazing_Eyes_15
Marcus:
~Secret Falls~ ~OPEN!! Please Join!~ - Page 2 Amazing_beautiful_woman_222390_l
Tattoos: None / None
History: ...
Other: They are brother and sister.
Dogs: Dean / Jay

Dogs:
Name: Dean
~Secret Falls~ ~OPEN!! Please Join!~ - Page 2 Nakkitta_C2009513133320
Breed: Husky mix.

Name: Jay
~Secret Falls~ ~OPEN!! Please Join!~ - Page 2 Australian_shepherd_19_2
Breed: Australian Shepherd

Horse:
Name: Bryce
~Secret Falls~ ~OPEN!! Please Join!~ - Page 2 Overo_bay_paint_horse
Breed: Paint

Name: Cepa
~Secret Falls~ ~OPEN!! Please Join!~ - Page 2 Can-stock-photo_csp4549296
Breed: Brazilian Dapple Gray
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Sun Jan 22, 2012 7:09 pm

Your in.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jan 22, 2012 7:09 pm

YAY! Free charries?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Sun Jan 22, 2012 7:17 pm

Mike

He walked down to road. Scuffing is boots lightly in the dirt. He was new here in the town. He didn't know anyone over then Hunter and his sister Lilly. He flipped his shaggy hair out of his eyes and looked around. He sighed and started walking again. He looked down at Ozzie that was by his side. " Krijgen de vogels." He said to the dog in Dutch. Ozzie run into the bushes and started flushing out birts. Mike pulled out his small gun and started stooting them down. Ozzie ran over getting each of the birds and bringing them back to him. Mike smiled and picked up the small birds trying them onto a rope by their legs and hooking it to his belt. He started to walk again. Ozzie following at his side.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jan 22, 2012 7:23 pm

Rain was on Bryce. She was bareback, and happy about it. She smiled as the wind flew through her hair, as she and her horse cantered around. She slowed him to a slow trot, and carefully stood up on his back. She balanced perfectly, and spread out her arms, the wind pushing all of her hair back behind her. She rode for a quick time like that, before she passed Mike, and his dog, and then, all she could do was stare at him... She lost her balance, and fell, but managed to hold onto Bryce's neck, and drag her feet, then she let go, and landed right on her butt, the puff of soft sand floated around her.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jan 22, 2012 7:45 pm

Wolves-Rule1 wrote:Hunter

He sighed and sat down on the log. He patted the spot next to him, for her to sit. " My mom was killed in a car crash when I was 7 my dad was a cop, so he wasn't home much. So I had to take care of my sister, and the farm. Cooking, cleaning, baling hay, feeding animals, hearding cattle and sheep. Yeah it got hard being so young. But things got easer as my sister got older. So when I just needed a break I came here." He looked around the woods. " I love it here, but I don't come here much any more. Things have gotten slightly hard again. My dads the only cop here in town so he walks. ALOT. So I have to man the farm, and take care of my younger sister. It's hard at times, but I've gotten though it before so this time will be the same." He looked at her. He didn't like people to pitty him, but she did ask s he told. He hoped she wouldn't take as he's some poor family out here that has to put the oldest kid in charge. Because that wasn't at all true. He patted Oak's wet head when she walked over and sighed.

Leila

Leila walked over to the spot where Hunter was gesturing for her to sit down. She plopped her little self down next to him, and looked down at her hands while he told her his story. Once he finished, she pulled both of her legs up to her chest. "I see... Well, if I knew you when y'all where younger, I would've lent a hand. I doubt I'd be able to do much. I got sick a lot. My immune system still sucks as it is." She eyed at him. "When I was younger, my daddy died huntin'. That was only one reason I stopped myself. The other reason, I'm not certain." Leila stuffed her head into her arms trying to hide the tears that had wanted to fall for quite a while now. Before she new it, she embraced Hunter with a tight hug, and started bawling her eyes out on his shoulder.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Sun Jan 22, 2012 8:06 pm

-Wolf-Girl- wrote:Rain was on Bryce. She was bareback, and happy about it. She smiled as the wind flew through her hair, as she and her horse cantered around. She slowed him to a slow trot, and carefully stood up on his back. She balanced perfectly, and spread out her arms, the wind pushing all of her hair back behind her. She rode for a quick time like that, before she passed Mike, and his dog, and then, all she could do was stare at him... She lost her balance, and fell, but managed to hold onto Bryce's neck, and drag her feet, then she let go, and landed right on her butt, the puff of soft sand floated around her.

Mike

He chuckled at the girl and walked over to her. he held out his hand to help her up. " Are you okay." He pulled her to her feet and smiled. ( I have writers block I'm so sorry)
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jan 22, 2012 8:09 pm

Rain looked at him, and smiled, she whistles lightly, and Bryce trotted behind her, his head right over her shoulder. "Yeah.. Thanks.." She blushed, and gently dropped her hands to her side. She was shy, and you could tell it from her voice.

BRB, Shower.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Sun Jan 22, 2012 8:10 pm

Leila

Leila walked over to the spot where Hunter was gesturing for her to sit down. She plopped her little self down next to him, and looked down at her hands while he told her his story. Once he finished, she pulled both of her legs up to her chest. "I see... Well, if I knew you when y'all where younger, I would've lent a hand. I doubt I'd be able to do much. I got sick a lot. My immune system still sucks as it is." She eyed at him. "When I was younger, my daddy died huntin'. That was only one reason I stopped myself. The other reason, I'm not certain." Leila stuffed her head into her arms trying to hide the tears that had wanted to fall for quite a while now. Before she new it, she embraced Hunter with a tight hug, and started bawling her eyes out on his shoulder.

Aw. lol

Hunter

He wrapped his arms around her holding her tight. He lightly rubbed her back. " It's okay." He wispered to her. " I know how you feel." He sighed and held her tight.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jan 22, 2012 8:13 pm

He wrapped his arms around her holding her tight. He lightly rubbed her back. " It's okay." He wispered to her. " I know how you feel." He sighed and held her tight.

Leila

Leila moved back, and rubbed the tears away on her sweatshirt. Her cheeks burned from the tears and they were surly red, but, right now, Leila didn't care. She gave Hunter a little smile. "Thank you." She said, and let out a little chuckle. She had no idea why she was giving a teeny laugh, but, it felt good to let it all out every once in a while; something she never did. "I'm the kind of girl that keeps to herself. I don't know what I just started bawling. My family hasn't even seen me cry. When my dad died, I only cried when I was alone. I didn't want to let my momma see me cry; she needed to be strong." Leila looked off into the woods. Time had escaped them both because it was getting dark and quite chilly.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Sun Jan 22, 2012 8:30 pm

Mike

He smiled and held out his hand. " i'm Mike." He said as he looked at her.

Hunter

He looked at her. " It's okay. You know, if your there for me. I'll be there for you." He looked at the dogs who were all nopw laying in a shaking wet a blob. " You can tell me every thing, and I'll keep it locked away. How does that sound?" HE asked looked back at her. " We should go here pretty soon it's getting late."

Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jan 22, 2012 8:32 pm

Rain smiled and shook his hand with a smile. "I'm.." Then, it started raining, and she looked up at the rain, and smiled. "Rain."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jan 22, 2012 8:37 pm

Wolves-Rule1 wrote:
Hunter

He looked at her. " It's okay. You know, if your there for me. I'll be there for you." He looked at the dogs who were all nopw laying in a shaking wet a blob. " You can tell me every thing, and I'll keep it locked away. How does that sound?" HE asked looked back at her. " We should go here pretty soon it's getting late."

Leila

She eyed him with curiosity and wonder. "You know, you're one of the few guys I talk to. I barley talk to boys." She giggled and held out her hand. "Well? Do you need a ride or not? A solid for a solid. This is one of the first things someone has ever done for me- believe it or not." She managed a cute smile and whistled for Sarah. Leila stood triumphantly as her horse trotted towards her. "Will your dogs be alright walking besides Sarah here?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Sun Jan 22, 2012 8:54 pm

]u]Hunter[/u]

He looked at her. " Yeah, I don't talk to many girls." He smiled. " Yes I ride, have since I was like three." He said with a grin and looked at the dogs. " They should be fine."

Mike

He smile as the rain started to fall. " Thars cool." He looked at Ozzie who wagged his tail as the rain hit him. " This is one of my many dgos, Ozzie." Ozzie barked and walked over to her.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jan 22, 2012 9:04 pm

He looked at her. " Yeah, I don't talk to many girls." He smiled. " Yes I ride, have since I was like three." He said with a grin and looked at the dogs. " They should be fine."

Leila

"Have you? Same." Leila viewed this as a challenge. "Well, if you've been riding as long as you've said you've been riding, why don't we have a race?" She said it with a smirk and a bit of a sarcastic tone. She hopped up on the horse and held out her hand. "Ready?" Her tears had vanished and the sting on her plump cheeks was dying down. Her spirits were rising, and today was going to be a new start. Once Hunter got on, she asked him to hold her guitar. "It might get damaged. I usually just balance it on my lap, but, would you mind?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Sun Jan 22, 2012 9:30 pm

Hunter

" I think it's getting a little late to have a race tonight." He said with a smile. " But tomorrow, sure." He hopped on her horse and took her guitar. " Not at all." He slide back slightly on the horse. SO he wan't so close to her. It felt slightly weird to be on the horse with her. But he just srugged it off. " Follow." HE said to the dags as the all stood up and follow next to the horse.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jan 22, 2012 9:42 pm

" I think it's getting a little late to have a race tonight." He said with a smile. " But tomorrow, sure." He hopped on her horse and took her guitar. " Not at all." He slide back slightly on the horse. SO he wan't so close to her. It felt slightly weird to be on the horse with her. But he just srugged it off. " Follow." HE said to the dags as the all stood up and follow next to the horse.

Leila

Leila chuckled. "Well, where do you live? If we're racing, I'll ride over in the morning." She gave him yet another smile, and noticed he was far back. "Honey, even though it's weird, you'll fall off that way." She shook her head, still keeping her smile. Leila eyed the dogs, and nodded. "Well, we best be off. My mom is probably asleep, so, I'll just sneak in the back. Do you want me to ride you home, or would you rather me ride home, and you take Sarah for the night?" Leila had never taken anyone home, so, it was all quite new to her. She was asking so many questions and she thought she might be annoying Hunter with all of them. Leila snapped her mouth shut, and just waited for a response.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Sun Jan 22, 2012 9:51 pm

Hunter

He blushed slightly and slid up on the horse. He looked at her. He shruggeed. " It doesn't matter to me what we do. I would be fine walking." He said and lightly placed his hand on to side of the horse. He slide it back a little see it was rather close to her. The dogs followed, Stain and Oak were bother shaking because of there wet coats and the growing colder air. The other puppys were shaing a little, but not to bad.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jan 22, 2012 10:00 pm

He blushed slightly and slid up on the horse. He looked at her. He shruggeed. " It doesn't matter to me what we do. I would be fine walking." He said and lightly placed his hand on to side of the horse. He slide it back a little see it was rather close to her. The dogs followed, Stain and Oak were bother shaking because of there wet coats and the growing colder air. The other puppys were shaing a little, but not to bad.

Leila

"I'll take you home first. I wouldn't want you being out that late." Leila checked the dogs one more time, and then kicked Sarah lightly in the side signaling her to move forward. When she lurched forward, Hunter slid closer against her back. Leila jumped a bit, and the blushing she had kept throughout the day grew to a maximum. She wriggled a bit, then straightened herself out. It was probably only a little way to his house, they wouldn't be this close for a that long, would they? Leila reached back and scratched her head. Finally, they reached the bend in the road. "Which way, Hunter?" She said as she looked back. Leila was glad that it was dark enough so he wouldn't see her blushing- this was the closet she had been to a guy.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Sun Jan 22, 2012 10:11 pm

Lol =D

Hunter

He also blushed when he slid into her. He lightly rubbed the bridge of his nose. " um, rught." He said. He was still blushing. He hopped she couldn't see. He wanted to slide back again, but he didn't. ( Omfg I have really bad writers block today.)
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jan 22, 2012 10:17 pm

Wolves-Rule1 wrote:Lol =D

Hunter

He also blushed when he slid into her. He lightly rubbed the bridge of his nose. " um, rught." He said. He was still blushing. He hopped she couldn't see. He wanted to slide back again, but he didn't. ( Omfg I have really bad writers block today.)

Leila

Leila nodded and Sarah trotted right. "Well.." Leila started. "What should we talk about? It seems as though we'll have a silent ride if we don't talk right? That'd make it a bit awkward." She gave a chuckle and eyed him. Hunter seemed a bit uncomfortable. Leila quickly turned back, and watched in front of her. She started arguing with herself in her mind. 'Should I ask him if he's alright? Maybe it's how close we are? Oh! I wish I had more experience with this kind of thing!' Her hands started shaking on the reins as she was pondering her thoughts.
(You're doing fine m'dear. x'3)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Sun Jan 22, 2012 10:24 pm

Hunter

I don't know." He glanced at her hands and saw she was shaking. Without thinking he lightly placed his hand on her hip. " Hey, it's okay." He said with a smile. Then as if he just realized he was touching her, he pulled his hand back quckly. " I'm sorry." He said with a deep blush. He looked down at the dogs. He rubbed the bridge of his nose again. It was something he did when he was nervous or stressed. Which right now he was clearly nervous.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next