RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~Secret Falls~ ~OPEN!! Please Join!~

2 posters

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

~Secret Falls~ ~OPEN!! Please Join!~ - Page 5 Empty Re: ~Secret Falls~ ~OPEN!! Please Join!~

Post  Guest Tue Jan 24, 2012 11:22 pm

Wolves-Rule1 wrote:It's okay I just don't have long today.

Hunter

He chuckled. " Calm down, just relax." He looked at her. " Yeah I am that way. I'm really shy most of the time, but I know almost every one here." He said with a smile and bit his lower lip looking down at the ground. He started tapping his foot.

Leila

She instantly noticed his uneasiness and tilted her head to the side. "What's the matter?" Leila scanned the crowd to see if anything was causing him such dismay, but, she didn't see anything out of the ordinary, just same old same old. What could possibly be troubling him. Leila scratched her head and relaxed back in her chair. She had times like this with her mother, and she never knew how to handle them. When someone was acting this way, it made her act the same for no reason whatsoever. It was just a habit.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

~Secret Falls~ ~OPEN!! Please Join!~ - Page 5 Empty Re: ~Secret Falls~ ~OPEN!! Please Join!~

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Tue Jan 24, 2012 11:29 pm

Hunter

He looked at her and shook his head. " Nothing." He was still tapping his foot lightly. He was slightly nervous, being there with her. But now that he moved closer to her, it was slightly worse. He sighed and shook his head to clear it. " So what else are we doing today?"
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jan 24, 2012 11:38 pm

Wolves-Rule1 wrote:Hunter

He looked at her and shook his head. " Nothing." He was still tapping his foot lightly. He was slightly nervous, being there with her. But now that he moved closer to her, it was slightly worse. He sighed and shook his head to clear it. " So what else are we doing today?"

Leila

"Well, if you say so. But, it still seems as though something is wrong.." She waved her hand in the air. "Another perp of being here, is that they have amazing drinks." A waitress of an early age of fourteen fumbled over to their table. She gave a cute little smile. "Would you like to order some drinks, miss?" Leila smiled and fixed her glasses. "May I have raspberry iced tea, unsweetened please and a jell-o glass?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Tue Jan 24, 2012 11:46 pm

Hunter

He looked at the girl He thought she was one of his sisters friends or something, but couldn't remember the name. He smiled. " I'm fine thanx sweety." He said and looked back at Leila.

GTG D= Sad
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jan 25, 2012 9:39 am

He had a grin locked of his face the whole time they were walking around. He smiled and talked to the peopke as they came up to talk to them. Blushing almost every time she said there were on a date. As they walked into the place he looked around then sat down. He gave her a puzzled look when he say the person on stage. But was quiet and listened as he played. He looked at her off and onb through out it. Is she panning on getting me up there? He aksed himself. I sure as Hell hope not.

Mike

He turned and walked back up the raod. When he got back he quickly cleaned the small birds and put them in the freezer. He went out into his barn and got Jazz tacked up. With a smiole he hopped on her back and went back to where he saw rain. All of his dogs following close behind.

Rain put a saddle on Bryce. She called for Dean, and the dark figure came running to her. She giggled, when he jumped in her arms, and kissed his head. She smiled, and laughed. He got off, and Rain got on her horse, it stopped raining, and she smiled, as she mounted onto her horse. Dean jumped up on Bryce, being very careful, not to hurt the horse, and laid on the back of the saddle. She walked back to the place where she had met Mike, and saw him, and his dogs, She smiled.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jan 26, 2012 8:19 am

He looked at the girl He thought she was one of his sisters friends or something, but couldn't remember the name. He smiled. " I'm fine thanx sweety." He said and looked back at Leila.

Leila

Leila looked at Hunter playfully. "Not even a jell-o cup? Now. I don't mean those plastic little things you can get at your grocery. I mean tall glasses of tri-colored jell-o." With her hands she tried to show Hunter how tall the glass was and he let out a laugh. "Oh psh. You're trying some and you're going to like it." Not even a second later, the jell-o was placed down in front of the small girl. Leila took the first bite, and her eyes closed while her mouth curled into a small. She dipped the spoon in once more, and stuck it in Hunter's mouth.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Thu Jan 26, 2012 9:01 pm

Hunter

He chuckled and ate what she gave him. Ater he smiled. " That was good, but you didn't need to shove it in my mouch." He said with a laughe and smiled.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jan 26, 2012 9:26 pm

He chuckled and ate what she gave him. Ater he smiled. " That was good, but you didn't need to shove it in my mouch." He said with a laughe and smiled.

Leila

She raised up one of her eyebrows. "Or did I? That is the question." She started laughing and stuck another spoon full in her mouth. "Hmmm...." She stared at Hunter. "HMMMMM..." She raised the tone in her voice, indicating something. Leila just wanted to mess with him though.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Thu Jan 26, 2012 9:37 pm

Hunter

He looked at her and cocked his head. Almost making his hat fall off. It was now laying on his head crooked. " What?" He asked looking at her. He straghted up and fixed his hat. He really didn't know what she was talking about.

I hate school it gives me writers block xP
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jan 26, 2012 9:44 pm

He looked at her and cocked his head. Almost making his hat fall off. It was now laying on his head crooked. " What?" He asked looking at her. He straghted up and fixed his hat. He really didn't know what she was talking about.

I hate school it gives me writers block xP

Leila

"Oh nothin'. I just wanted this." She took his cowboy hat off his head, and propped it on hers. A crooked little smile came to her face. As soon as she finished her ice tea and jell-o, she laid a ten dollar bill on the table. "Keep the change Nancy!" Leila gently took Hunter's hand. "Come on!" She said in that playful tone that Hunter couldn't resist. "The days not over yet, love." She opened the cafe's doors and the bell chimed.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Thu Jan 26, 2012 9:55 pm

Hunter

He smiled and cuckled when she took his hat, but he didn;t say anything about it. He smiled and followed her out of the cafe. " So now where we goin'?" He asked with a small smile. He slowed her down. " There's no need to run sweetie." He as he intertwined their fingers.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jan 26, 2012 10:30 pm

He smiled and cuckled when she took his hat, but he didn;t say anything about it. He smiled and followed her out of the cafe. " So now where we goin'?" He asked with a small smile. He slowed her down. " There's no need to run sweetie." He as he intertwined their fingers.

Leila

Leila examined their hands. The clutched his back, and walked back a few steps to align herself with Hunter. "Well, there's only one more place I want to show you before you get your turn." She gave him a smile, and bared a right. As they approached, he could see the sign that topped the petite store. Something Old. Leila led Hunter in, and soon, they were enclosed in the small building of only utter beauty. Old antiques covered the shelves and vintage dresses hung on the racks.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Thu Jan 26, 2012 11:54 pm

Hunter

He smiled as they walked lightly swinging his hands as they walked. As they walked out to the small store? he looked around and smiled at her. " SO what do you want to look at?" He asked with a grin.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jan 27, 2012 9:14 am

-Wolf-Girl- wrote:

He had a grin locked of his face the whole time they were walking around. He smiled and talked to the peopke as they came up to talk to them. Blushing almost every time she said there were on a date. As they walked into the place he looked around then sat down. He gave her a puzzled look when he say the person on stage. But was quiet and listened as he played. He looked at her off and onb through out it. Is she panning on getting me up there? He aksed himself. I sure as Hell hope not.

Mike

He turned and walked back up the raod. When he got back he quickly cleaned the small birds and put them in the freezer. He went out into his barn and got Jazz tacked up. With a smiole he hopped on her back and went back to where he saw rain. All of his dogs following close behind.

Rain put a saddle on Bryce. She called for Dean, and the dark figure came running to her. She giggled, when he jumped in her arms, and kissed his head. She smiled, and laughed. He got off, and Rain got on her horse, it stopped raining, and she smiled, as she mounted onto her horse. Dean jumped up on Bryce, being very careful, not to hurt the horse, and laid on the back of the saddle. She walked back to the place where she had met Mike, and saw him, and his dogs, She smiled.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Fri Jan 27, 2012 6:09 pm

Mike

He smiled when he saw here and walked Jazz over. " SO where do you want to ride to?" he asked as he looking down at his playing dogs.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jan 27, 2012 8:43 pm

He smiled as they walked lightly swinging his hands as they walked. As they walked out to the small store? he looked around and smiled at her. " SO what do you want to look at?" He asked with a grin.

Leila

Leila held her finger up and then reached down her shirt. She pulled out a locket. It was a brass locket in the traditional heart shape. The locket displayed intricate designs on the front of it. They were quite beautiful, but, lockets like this weren't sold anymore. "You see, I collect things here. I always loved the vintage dresses, but, I never had enough to afford them." She gave a little chuckle. "Although, I can afford some of the little things."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jan 30, 2012 9:22 am

Wolves-Rule1 wrote:Mike

He smiled when he saw here and walked Jazz over. " SO where do you want to ride to?" he asked as he looking down at his playing dogs.

Dean barked at the human. Rain laughed, and patted his head. He stopped. She shrugged. "I'm new here.."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Mon Jan 30, 2012 8:28 pm

Mike

He smiled at her. " Well I'll show ya' some trails." He turned Jazz around and rode her into the woods.

Hunter

He smiled. " Thar's cool." He said as he slowly walked around looking at every thing.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jan 31, 2012 9:14 pm

He smiled. " Thar's cool." He said as he slowly walked around looking at every thing.

Leila

Leila nodded slowly. "Mhm. Quite. But, I haven't been able to get down here often enough. It seems that everything's changing without me knowing. I'm always too sick to come down. Heck, I'm sick right now." She gave a laugh. Being sick didn't mean anything to her now, but, it always worried everyone around her. Currently, she had a high fever, but, she would never share that tidbit of information with Hunter. She didn't want to worry him silly yet.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Feb 01, 2012 9:30 am

Rain nodded and followed, She knew that Dean would get off, if he didn't want to go, but it seemed as though, he wanted to protect Rain from something..
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Fri Feb 03, 2012 8:43 pm

Hunter turned and walked back over to her. " Your sick?" He let his eyes run up and down her body. " How sick?" He asked a little worried.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Feb 03, 2012 9:50 pm

Wolves-Rule1 wrote:Hunter turned and walked back over to her. " Your sick?" He let his eyes run up and down her body. " How sick?" He asked a little worried.

Leila

When Hunter examined her body, instinct took over and her arms circled around her waist. She covered her mouth with her hand. "Just...a small fever is all." She tilted her head to the side and gave him a smile. "But, that's it. Small. Don't worry about it." She walked over to a table displayed with all kinds of antiques. Big small, oldest to newest. This is why she loved it here. You would never know what you'd find. Leila picked up a small heart locket, resembling her own. She caressed the cool metal while examining the designs. Different from hers, but, it was everything she was looking for. Just when she was about to ask the cashier how much it had been, Leila was knocked out cold, and no signs showed that she was going to arrive back into reality any time soon.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Fri Feb 03, 2012 10:27 pm

O.o

Hunter had walked over next to her and was looking through the tings on the table. When Leila dropped her cought her and layed her down on the floor. Hunter Kneeled next to her. " Call 911 please." He said looking at the person next to them. " Leila, wake up sweetie." Hunter felt her head. And his jaw dropped her head was on fire. He sighed. She was still breathing, but she had passed out. Hunter didn't really know what to do.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Feb 03, 2012 10:45 pm

Wolves-Rule1 wrote:O.o

Hunter had walked over next to her and was looking through the tings on the table. When Leila dropped her cought her and layed her down on the floor. Hunter Kneeled next to her. " Call 911 please." He said looking at the person next to them. " Leila, wake up sweetie." Hunter felt her head. And his jaw dropped her head was on fire. He sighed. She was still breathing, but she had passed out. Hunter didn't really know what to do.

Leila

The girl tossed and turned in the arms of the boy. A few groans escaped her lips but that was all. Beads of sweat left her forehead and traveled down her cheeks. It would be a long night.

Time skip

A few hours later, Leila woke up on a white sheeted bed. The pillows were hard and smelled of heavy cleansers and a variety of medicines. She felt the sides of the bed, and propped herself up. Leila examined the room. "W-what happened..?" A worried expression took her facial structure.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Fri Feb 03, 2012 11:00 pm

Hunter had been sitting in the chair next to the bed reading. When Leila woke up Hunter looked at her and placed a hand lightly on her side. " You passed out at the store." He looked at her closely. " Leila are you okay?"
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next