RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Werewolf Rp. Will you choose your life as a wolf, human, or both? Come find out.

+2
Kat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
6 posters

Page 4 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 16  Next

Go down

Werewolf Rp. Will you choose your life as a wolf, human, or both? Come find out. - Page 4 Empty Re: Werewolf Rp. Will you choose your life as a wolf, human, or both? Come find out.

Post  Guest Sun Dec 04, 2011 3:52 pm

Supa-Bacon-Cat wrote:Hey Wolf! Accepted! O_O Sean is sooooo hot x3

Nicole walked outside.

HAHA!! And yeah, I know x3

Sean was outside on his skate board, doing tricks and flips.

Charlie wondered around the house for a while, and figured she had seen enough. She went outside, and sat in the shade of a tree.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Werewolf Rp. Will you choose your life as a wolf, human, or both? Come find out. - Page 4 Empty Re: Werewolf Rp. Will you choose your life as a wolf, human, or both? Come find out.

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Sun Dec 04, 2011 4:01 pm

I have some more charries that i was just too lazy to post here, you can chose from them:

Mirabella
Werewolf Rp. Will you choose your life as a wolf, human, or both? Come find out. - Page 4 Mirabe10

Dawn
Werewolf Rp. Will you choose your life as a wolf, human, or both? Come find out. - Page 4 Dawn10

Josh
Werewolf Rp. Will you choose your life as a wolf, human, or both? Come find out. - Page 4 Josh10

Saron
Werewolf Rp. Will you choose your life as a wolf, human, or both? Come find out. - Page 4 Saron15
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Location : In the arena with Katniss, Finnick, Peeta, and Rue<3

http://www.roleplay2dream.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Dec 04, 2011 4:08 pm

I don't mind at all. Please, pick a charrie :)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Sun Dec 04, 2011 4:15 pm

Hmmmmmmmm can we do Dawn and Sean? x3 it rhymes
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Sun Dec 04, 2011 4:15 pm

Supa-Bacon-Cat wrote:Ash smiled,"Hey" He also shivered a little. Stupid cold pool room. He walked over to the thermostat and turned it up so it was nice and warm.

Ron was walking around outside in his wolf form. He swished his dark tail back and forth as his eyes darted around. He was wary of his surroundings. Who knows if someone would try to attack him?

Nickolait
I smiled. "Thanks. It's warm now..." I smiled again and jumped in the water.
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Dec 04, 2011 4:18 pm

Haha. It does! And sure :)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Sun Dec 04, 2011 4:22 pm

Ash smiles and jumps in. He swam underwater then popped up on the other end of the pool. He swam back to her.

Okay x3

Dawn was in wolf form. Her wolf form was white with streaks of red in her fur. Her ears and muzzle were red too. She was just special x333
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Dec 04, 2011 4:26 pm

Sean rode around on his stake board. He rode everywhere he knew.

Charlie was drawing under the shade of the tree outside.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Sun Dec 04, 2011 4:37 pm

Dawn saw a guy on a skateboard and walked closer. She sniffed the air, trying to decide if he was a threat or not. He had the scent of werewolf on him. Definately a friend then, or maybe not. She sat down, watching him.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Sun Dec 04, 2011 4:38 pm

wolf girl can chu reply on our RPs please???

Nickolait
I giggled. "I used to swim all the time when I was younger."
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Dec 04, 2011 4:39 pm

Sean sensed someone around him. He tried not to think abut so he wouldn't fall. He did a flip over a box in the street.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Sun Dec 04, 2011 4:40 pm

Dawn padded quietly at a distance behind the guy. She was curious of who he was.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Sun Dec 04, 2011 4:41 pm

KatLoved wrote:wolf girl can chu reply on our RPs please???

Nickolait
I giggled. "I used to swim all the time when I was younger."
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Sun Dec 04, 2011 4:42 pm

Sorry! DX

Ash smiles,"That's cool. I didn't swim a lot when I was younger."
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Sun Dec 04, 2011 4:43 pm

Nickolait
"Really? It was always my favorite thing to do. Or maybe ice skating was." I shrugged and went underwater.

Lol, it's okay.
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Dec 04, 2011 4:46 pm

Sean continued down the street. He didn't know where he was going, and he didn't quite care. He stopped, when he realized there was really someone following him. It was another wolf, so he shirted, and turned around, crouched low, and growling.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Sun Dec 04, 2011 4:53 pm

Dawn blinked,"what's the growling for?" She sat down, swishing her tail in a friendly manner.

Ash smiles,"That's cool" he said before she went underwater. He went under too.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire-Wolf Sun Dec 04, 2011 4:53 pm

Name:Luna Kida Topaz
Nickname:Luna
Crush:impress me
Bf/gf:^^^^^^^^^^^
Married:to young
Kids:way to young
Personality: meet me
History: don't ask
Looks: Werewolf Rp. Will you choose your life as a wolf, human, or both? Come find out. - Page 4 Wolves_2
Werewolf Rp. Will you choose your life as a wolf, human, or both? Come find out. - Page 4 Blonde-Emo-Hairstyles-For-Girls-296x300

Name:Alexander Rob Topaz
Nickname:Alex
Crush:looking
Bf/gf:^^^^^^^^^^^
Married:^^^^^^^
Kids:^^^^^^^^^
Personality: meet me
History:
Looks: Werewolf Rp. Will you choose your life as a wolf, human, or both? Come find out. - Page 4 2605794783_d1042926a1_o
Werewolf Rp. Will you choose your life as a wolf, human, or both? Come find out. - Page 4 437697107_e2b6d81b67
Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Devoted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Sun Dec 04, 2011 4:55 pm

Accepted! :D Hey! lol what do you want me to call you now that you're back to schoolwildcat?

Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Sun Dec 04, 2011 4:56 pm

Nickolait
I smiled and waved underwater.
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Dec 04, 2011 4:59 pm

Can I have Alex?? Please? x3

Charlie sat under the tree in the front yard, drawing. Because she was bored.

Sean looked at her and tilted his head. He loosened. "What were you following me?" He asked, not sitting down.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire-Wolf Sun Dec 04, 2011 5:00 pm

Supa-Bacon-Cat wrote:Accepted! :D Hey! lol what do you want me to call you now that you're back to schoolwildcat?
thanks and i don't care you can pick

Luna and Alex-walks around the town

Can I have Alex?? Please? x3
sure -Wolf-Girl-
Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Devoted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Sun Dec 04, 2011 5:02 pm

Dawn smiled,"I wanted to find out who you were."

Ash smiled and waved back.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Sun Dec 04, 2011 5:02 pm

Wolf-Girl, do chu have free charries???
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Sun Dec 04, 2011 5:03 pm

Supa-Bacon-Cat wrote:Akira smiles,"Yes it was. Sorry for just...barging in on your dance time though. Maybe we can hang out sometime."

Repost Kenneh x3
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 16  Next