RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Werewolf Rp. Will you choose your life as a wolf, human, or both? Come find out.

+2
Kat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
6 posters

Page 2 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next

Go down

Werewolf Rp. Will you choose your life as a wolf, human, or both? Come find out. - Page 2 Empty Re: Werewolf Rp. Will you choose your life as a wolf, human, or both? Come find out.

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Sat Dec 03, 2011 3:49 pm

Akira frowns,"Come on. I want to see your dance. It looked really cool." She smiled. She pulled her sunglasses off and put them in her pocket. Her green/blue eyes watched him. "Please?...Oh...I'm Akira."
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Location : In the arena with Katniss, Finnick, Peeta, and Rue<3

http://www.roleplay2dream.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Werewolf Rp. Will you choose your life as a wolf, human, or both? Come find out. - Page 2 Empty Re: Werewolf Rp. Will you choose your life as a wolf, human, or both? Come find out.

Post  Kat Sat Dec 03, 2011 3:50 pm

Nickolait
I tried not to howl out in sadness. "D-Do you know anywhere here in town I could stay for the night?" I asked quietly. "I've been traveling in the cold since my parents died and I'm sick of walking...." I whimpered and tried to look him in the eye.
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Dec 03, 2011 3:52 pm

James -
He looked up, then down. She was beautiful, absolutely gorgeous. That explains why he can't exactly talk right at the moment. He was afraid if he stood up, he'd trip over his own two feet. He sighed softly and said, "My name's James...and I . . .I don't think so," he said quietly, scratching the back of his neck.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Sat Dec 03, 2011 3:55 pm

Ash blinked,"Oh. Yeah sure. You can join the mansion here. It's for werewolves. Like me." He changed back to human, yes luckily these type of werewolves don't lose their clothes when they shift x3

Akira smiled a little, watching the insanely cute guy. "Well...I'd dance with you if you'd like." She didn't usually dance in front of anyone besides Nicole, but hey, it's always good to try new things.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Sat Dec 03, 2011 3:57 pm

Nickolait
I acted submissively. "T-Thank you..." I stood up straight and shifted. "I'm Nickolait...."
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Sat Dec 03, 2011 4:01 pm

Ash smiles a little,"I'm Ash." His shyness suddenly kicked in and he blushed a little,"Um..follow me to the uh..mansion" he turned and started walking.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Sat Dec 03, 2011 4:03 pm

Nickolait
I had to sprint to catch up and keep pace with him. "Are there others like us?"
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Sat Dec 03, 2011 4:06 pm

Ash nodded,"yeah. Lot's like us." He was sticking to as few words as possible, still shy as heck.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Sat Dec 03, 2011 4:07 pm

Nickolait
"I thought I was alone..." I murmured.
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Dec 03, 2011 4:10 pm

James --

He sighed a bit and looked at her, then down, thinking it over. He nodded and got up, sighing softly. He nodded and looked through songs before picking one. He started to dance, taking her hand to help her along.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Sat Dec 03, 2011 4:12 pm

Ash didn't hear her mumble. He opened the door for her when they got there and ushered her in. He followed her in and they went to the desk to get her a room.

Akira smiled, blushing a little as she began to dance with him. Soon though, she felt totally comfortable dancing around him and began dancing her heart out like she always did when she was alone.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Sat Dec 03, 2011 4:14 pm

Nickolait
I smiled at him. "T-Thanks again... We should hang out later..."
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Sat Dec 03, 2011 4:16 pm

Ash's eyes widened a little, he was suprised that she would want to hang out with him. He nodded,"sure."
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Sat Dec 03, 2011 4:20 pm

Nickolait
"Uh...I'll see you around." I smiled.
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Sat Dec 03, 2011 4:26 pm

Ash smiles,"Okay." He walks over to a couch in the lobby and sits down.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Sat Dec 03, 2011 4:27 pm

Do you wanna time skip for them or no?
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Sat Dec 03, 2011 4:28 pm

Sure! :)
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Dec 03, 2011 4:28 pm

Making a banner . . .sorry I keep poofing.

James grinned, dancing with her. When the song ended, he was breathing a bit heavy. He looked down, then at her, his hands behind his head.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Sat Dec 03, 2011 4:31 pm

It's okay Kenneh :3

Akira smiled, barely breathing hard or sweating. Girls don't sweat xP She looked up at him,"you're a really good dancer." When she looked up, her hood fell off her head. She didn't notice though. She didn't realize her 'mental' blue hair was visible.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Sat Dec 03, 2011 4:32 pm

Nickolait
Later I looked for Ash, and found him in the lobby. I popped down next to him. "Hey..."
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Sat Dec 03, 2011 4:36 pm

Ash looked at her and smiled,"hey Nickolait. What do you want to do?"
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Dec 03, 2011 4:39 pm

James grinned, nodding, "you too," he said softly, looking down at her. He gently reached out and picked up a small strand of her hair, smiling. "Awesome hair...why cover it up?" he asked curiously.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Sat Dec 03, 2011 4:42 pm

Akira blushed a little and looked down. "Because people call me mental for dying my hair blue." She sighs.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Sat Dec 03, 2011 4:44 pm

Nickolait
I shrugged. "I dunno... It's weird being warm for once though... " I blushed deep.
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Sat Dec 03, 2011 4:45 pm

Ash smiles,"Well. Do you want to do something inside or outside?"
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next