RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Another Chance Orphanage~This place is full of secrets. OPEN and accepting!

+2
ScarletTheKitty
Supa-Bacon-Cat
6 posters

Page 4 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 17  Next

Go down

Another Chance Orphanage~This place is full of secrets. OPEN and accepting! - Page 4 Empty Re: Another Chance Orphanage~This place is full of secrets. OPEN and accepting!

Post  Guest Thu Nov 10, 2011 7:54 pm

l♥l Ƭιɢɛя l♥l wrote:Girls

Name: Maxine
Nickname: I prefer Max. Please call me that.
Crush: None yet ... ;)
BF/GF: I'm looking.
Room #: (pick one) 12
Room looks: (Pic please, if possible) Another Chance Orphanage~This place is full of secrets. OPEN and accepting! - Page 4 Girls-bedroom-4
Personality: Max is a total tomboy but a girly-girl at the same time. She hates pink and loves blue but she loves make up. She's really sweet and she has more guy friends than female friends. xD But don't get he wrong. She loves to wear dresses,put on make up, and do her hair. She's a kind person even though she probably doesn't come out as one. But to sum up Max she's just a tomboy and girly-girl mixed up into one.
History: If she trusts you she might tell you.
Looks: Another Chance Orphanage~This place is full of secrets. OPEN and accepting! - Page 4 2ynqwqh
Other:

Name: AnnaBelle [[Pronouced Bell. xD]
Nickname: Belle or AnnaBelle
Crush: None yet.
BF/GF: Noneeeee.
Room #: (pick one) 23
Room looks: (Pic please, if possible) Another Chance Orphanage~This place is full of secrets. OPEN and accepting! - Page 4 Contemporary-Red-Black-Teenage-Bedroom-Furniture-Sets-for-Chic
Personality: AnneBelle is a mix of differen't emotions. At time's she's very shy and quiet and then there's time when she's very bubbly and very annoying. xD She starts out shy but as she gets to know you more she can turn into her real self. She may get on some nerves but it's just so hard not to be her friend. :P
History: She perfers not to tell.
Looks:Another Chance Orphanage~This place is full of secrets. OPEN and accepting! - Page 4 KatieBabyfayce02

Other:

Guys

Name: Cole
Nickname: Cole's short enough I think. :P
Crush: Hmmmm. No one yet. :)
BF/GF: None!
Room #: (pick one) 8
Room looks: (Pic please, if possible) Another Chance Orphanage~This place is full of secrets. OPEN and accepting! - Page 4 656ac94a76e9c82c_Teen_Guy_Bedroom_Designs_and_Ideas_3.preview
Personality: Cole is a very peppy and supportive person. To some he actually may come off as gay if people really think about it. But he's not. He's 100% straight. xD ANNYWAAYY. Cole's very romantic and he never has problem with the ladies. He has a nice humor and can make anyone smile. :)
History: Do you really wanna know?
Looks: Another Chance Orphanage~This place is full of secrets. OPEN and accepting! - Page 4 V2u2yx
Other:

Name: Jacob
Nickname: Jacob?
Crush: None.
BF/GF: I'll never get one ...
Room #: (pick one) 6
Room looks: (Pic please, if possible) Another Chance Orphanage~This place is full of secrets. OPEN and accepting! - Page 4 4789894723_0c1441d2ac
Personality: Jacob's very ... normal I guess you could say. There's nothing outstanding about him. He's 'bland' as many girls would say. He's very self-consious about how he looks and everything. He's an anerexic who barely eats. No one notices at first but they soon do realize that. He's quiet,shy, and he actually is romantic. Not romantic like having an airplne saying 'WILL YOU GO OUT WITH ME? -JACOB' but more like he'll push out the chair for the lady he's with or he'll open the door for her. Many girls miss out on his kind hearted personality.
History: I rather not tel...
Looks: Another Chance Orphanage~This place is full of secrets. OPEN and accepting! - Page 4 I50twm
Other: He's anerexic.

I have everyone but Jacob free wolf. :P
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Another Chance Orphanage~This place is full of secrets. OPEN and accepting! - Page 4 Empty Re: Another Chance Orphanage~This place is full of secrets. OPEN and accepting!

Post  Guest Thu Nov 10, 2011 7:56 pm

Yay! And okay! :) You post, or me? And sorry for the quote, thought you didn't post :P
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Thu Nov 10, 2011 8:00 pm

It's okay xP and Amanda posted her charries for you

Ash walked in from the pool. He had a towel draped around his neck and black swim shorts on. His long black hair was wet and in his eyes, he flipped his bangs out of his face. He had no shirt on, showing his six-pack. He looked around, wondering if the newbies had arrived yet.

Akira sighs,"Jacob. This is Liliana's room." She put her hands on her little hips. "Please show me, I just want to know where it is so I can find you.."
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Location : In the arena with Katniss, Finnick, Peeta, and Rue<3

http://www.roleplay2dream.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Nov 10, 2011 8:02 pm

l♥l Ƭιɢɛя l♥l wrote:Jacob: I thought for a second. She's probably just wanting to know where my room is so she can make fun of me more. "Sure..." I say and walk up to a random room. "Here..."

NEVA MIND.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Nov 10, 2011 8:04 pm

Jacob: I shake my head and sigh. "No ... no. I'm sorry. But no."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Nov 10, 2011 8:04 pm

Tiger :: Max and Aiden ??

Evangeline walked up to the doors. She glulped down what seemed to stay in her throat for ever. She saw Ash, and remembered what her brother said 'Evangeline, you know you are going to have to try and make friends...' She sighed, and then looked over, then waved at him with a smile.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Nov 10, 2011 8:06 pm

Sure. :P You start or me?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Nov 10, 2011 8:07 pm

l♥l Ƭιɢɛя l♥l wrote:Sure. :P You start or me?

Do you mind starting?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Thu Nov 10, 2011 8:08 pm

Ash saw a girl waving and smiled. Bingo. Just what he was hoping for. The last group of newbies had been little kids. This was what he needed. He walked over and flipped his hair out of his eyes. "Hey I'm Ash. Welcome to the orphanage."

Akira sighs. She takes a step back nodding her head quickly,"fine, fine. I just wanted to be your friend. But nevermind" she held her hands up in a surrendering gesture and walked back to her room.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Nov 10, 2011 8:10 pm

Evangeline smiled and couldn't help but look at his stomach. "Hello." She began, her British accent was slipping off her lips lightly. "I'm Evangeline." She smiled again, her voice was quiet, and shy.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Thu Nov 10, 2011 8:13 pm

Ash smiles and holds his hand out to her. "I'm Ash. Nice to meet you Evangeline. You have a beautiful name. And a really cool accent." He grinned.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Nov 10, 2011 8:14 pm

Evangeline blushed, and then lightly took his hand with a smile. "It's nice to meet you too." She said with a smile on her face.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Nov 10, 2011 8:15 pm

Jacob: "You didn't want to be my friend. No one ever does!" I yell back to her. I then shake my head and walk back to my room. Once I'm inside I sit down on th floor and just stare at the floor.

Sure. But I'm suck-ish at starting. xDD

Max: [Maxine. :P] I walked around the orphanage reallyyy bored. I saw that the lobby was free with no one in it so I quickly walked over and sat down on the couch. I smiled a little to myself and just played with the threads hanging of the couch bored.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Nov 10, 2011 8:17 pm

It's okay. I have the same problem. :P

Aiden smiled at his sister, and walked inside, he walking into the lobby and looked around. He saw a girl, but didn't think much of it.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Thu Nov 10, 2011 8:20 pm

Akira sighed. She grabbed a piece of paper and a pen and wrote him a note. Jacob, I really do want to be your friend. I can prove it if you'll give me a chance. We can go do something later if you'd like. Please respond. -Akira She had seen what room he went in so she slipped the note under the door.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Nov 10, 2011 8:22 pm

Max: I looked up to see Aiden and smiled a little. "Hi!" I said getting up. I walked over. "I'm Maxine but call me Max. You are?"

Jacob: I saw the night and sighed. I wrote on the back:

Fine....

I then walked out and knocked on her door.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Nov 10, 2011 8:25 pm

supa :)

Aiden smiled slightly and nodded. "Nice to meet you, Max.." He said slightly uneasily. "I'm Aiden."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Thu Nov 10, 2011 8:25 pm

Akira opened the door, slowly and peeked out. She smiled when she saw it was him and opened it all the way. "Jacob!" She grinned.

you posted? sorry my computer skips over stuff
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Nov 10, 2011 8:26 pm

Supa-Bacon-Cat wrote:Akira opened the door, slowly and peeked out. She smiled when she saw it was him and opened it all the way. "Jacob!" She grinned.

you posted? sorry my computer skips over stuff

Lol, it's fine. Mine does too sometimes :P
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Thu Nov 10, 2011 8:26 pm

Ash smiles,"need help with your bags?" He said looking at the ones beside her. "I can show you to your room. I was headed up to mine anyway."
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Nov 10, 2011 8:28 pm

Max: I frown softly. "Sorry...." I then smiled. "Well. Nice to meet you Aiden." I nod. "So you just got here I'm guessing?"

Jacob: "Hey..." I handed her the note.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Thu Nov 10, 2011 8:30 pm

Akira looked at it and smiled. "I really do want to be your friend Jacob. You can trust me." She took his hand and walked out of her room,"So what do you want to do?"
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Nov 10, 2011 8:32 pm

Evangeline smiled. "Yes Please." She said and picked up one of her bags. Thinking this boy could be her first friend since a while.

Aiden wondered why she was sorry. Then nodded. "Yes, me and my sister just got here."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Thu Nov 10, 2011 8:34 pm

Ash picked up her bags and smiled. "Do you know what room number you're in?" He asked as he walked in with her.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Nov 10, 2011 8:34 pm

Jacob: I shrugged. "I don;t know...."

Maxine: "Oh. Cool. "I smile. "oh. and I was saying sorry because I'm probably annoying you..." I frown. "Sorry..."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 17  Next