RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Another Chance Orphanage~This place is full of secrets. OPEN and accepting!

+2
ScarletTheKitty
Supa-Bacon-Cat
6 posters

Page 2 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next

Go down

Another Chance Orphanage~This place is full of secrets. OPEN and accepting! - Page 2 Empty Re: Another Chance Orphanage~This place is full of secrets. OPEN and accepting!

Post  Guest Wed Nov 09, 2011 9:41 pm

xDD I don't even know if it's her in the concert.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Another Chance Orphanage~This place is full of secrets. OPEN and accepting! - Page 2 Empty Re: Another Chance Orphanage~This place is full of secrets. OPEN and accepting!

Post  Guest Wed Nov 09, 2011 9:44 pm

Oh, okay.. that works.. lmao.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Another Chance Orphanage~This place is full of secrets. OPEN and accepting! - Page 2 Empty ....

Post  Guest Wed Nov 09, 2011 9:45 pm

we cant start?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Nov 09, 2011 9:48 pm

Hey Tiger, when we get accepted, can I role play with Jacob?? :P
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Nov 09, 2011 9:50 pm

BRB shower.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Nov 09, 2011 9:52 pm

I dun know. I was sorta saving him for Supa .. but maybe. XD I know everyone wants to role play with him. :P
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Nov 09, 2011 10:06 pm

is supa coming back?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Nov 09, 2011 10:09 pm

Hey guys I'm back! :))
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Nov 09, 2011 10:32 pm

Yes she is.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  C.L.Unicorn Wed Nov 09, 2011 10:38 pm

Name: Katilette Layla Amond
Nickname: Kate
Crush:{blank}
BF/GF:{blank}
Room #: 23
Room looks: Another Chance Orphanage~This place is full of secrets. OPEN and accepting! - Page 2 Teen-room-8
Personality: Kate is generaly nice and caring. She will be crabby sometimes, though
History: Her parents died when she was 12.
Looks:Another Chance Orphanage~This place is full of secrets. OPEN and accepting! - Page 2 Girl1
Other:

Name: Ryan Sean Amond
Nickname: Ryan
Crush:{blank}
BF/GF:{blank}
Room #: 15
Room looks: Another Chance Orphanage~This place is full of secrets. OPEN and accepting! - Page 2 Fantastic-Red-Cool-Teen-Room-800x487
Personality: Ryan has a huge sence of humor. He can be sarcastic at times, but flirty at others.
History: His parents died when he was 12.
Looks:Another Chance Orphanage~This place is full of secrets. OPEN and accepting! - Page 2 Ryan-Higa-Photo-HigaTV.com_-300x240
Other:

Last edited by C.L.Unicorn on Sun Nov 13, 2011 8:58 pm; edited 2 times in total
C.L.Unicorn
C.L.Unicorn
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Nov 09, 2011 11:00 pm

:P Night guys. I'll be on tomorrow. :)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Wed Nov 09, 2011 11:32 pm

Form:

Name: Jossilyn Starr

Nickname: Joss or Jo

Crush:

BF/GF:

Room #: 7

Room looks: Another Chance Orphanage~This place is full of secrets. OPEN and accepting! - Page 2 3D-Teenage-Girl-BedRoom-by-FEG1

Personality:Meet me

History: Don't ask. You don't wanna hear it.

Looks: Another Chance Orphanage~This place is full of secrets. OPEN and accepting! - Page 2 Avril-with-glasses-on-avril-lavigne-21131087-580-872

Other:

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Wed Nov 09, 2011 11:33 pm

I'll make a guy later, Supa.
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Thu Nov 10, 2011 12:30 am

I'm back from my band concert, sorry it took so long, i gotta go to bed now but you're all accepted! :D

This stupid uniform was choking me during the concert xDDD stupid bowtie and cummberbung DX

Last edited by Supa-Bacon-Cat on Thu Nov 10, 2011 12:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Location : In the arena with Katniss, Finnick, Peeta, and Rue<3

http://www.roleplay2dream.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Thu Nov 10, 2011 12:32 am

MAN JACOB'S HOT...that sounded sooo wrong xDDD my brother's named Jacob XDDDDD
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Thu Nov 10, 2011 12:55 am

Lol Supa
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Nov 10, 2011 2:42 am

Supa-Bacon-Cat wrote:MAN JACOB'S HOT...that sounded sooo wrong xDDD my brother's named Jacob XDDDDD

xDDD II knuwww rightttt?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Nov 10, 2011 9:01 am

l♥l Ƭιɢɛя l♥l wrote:
Supa-Bacon-Cat wrote:MAN JACOB'S HOT...that sounded sooo wrong xDDD my brother's named Jacob XDDDDD

xDDD II knuwww rightttt?

THAT'S WHAT I SAID!!! Lmao. And thanks for accepting me supa :)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Nov 10, 2011 5:18 pm

-Wolf-Girl- wrote:
l♥l Ƭιɢɛя l♥l wrote:

xDDD II knuwww rightttt?

THAT'S WHAT I SAID!!! Lmao. And thanks for accepting me supa :)

xDD I KNUWWW. :P He's pretty freaking hotttttttttttttttttttt.;

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Thu Nov 10, 2011 5:56 pm

:3 Who wants to rp? I have Nicole, Ron, Akira, and Ash (plus i'll have my other normal charries)
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Nov 10, 2011 5:57 pm

Supa-Bacon-Cat wrote::3 Who wants to rp? I have Nicole, Ron, Akira, and Ash (plus i'll have my other normal charries)

OMGGG. HEYYY. :DDD I dooooooooooooooooooooo. Pick anyone. I dun care. Buttt I made Jacob for you ... so .. .I reccomend picking him with whoever else you pick or whatavvaaa.... xDD
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Thu Nov 10, 2011 5:58 pm

YAY! Jacob is nommy x3 I definately want him :DDDD

You picky a girl of mine x3
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Another Chance Orphanage~This place is full of secrets. OPEN and accepting! - Page 2 Empty we gonna rp?

Post  Guest Thu Nov 10, 2011 6:00 pm

Really?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Thu Nov 10, 2011 6:02 pm

What do you mean really? I'm confused...
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Nov 10, 2011 6:03 pm

Supa-Bacon-Cat wrote:YAY! Jacob is nommy x3 I definately want him :DDDD

You picky a girl of mine x3

Akira? XD
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next