RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Another Chance Orphanage~This place is full of secrets. OPEN and accepting!

+2
ScarletTheKitty
Supa-Bacon-Cat
6 posters

Page 9 of 17 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 17  Next

Go down

Another Chance Orphanage~This place is full of secrets. OPEN and accepting! - Page 9 Empty Re: Another Chance Orphanage~This place is full of secrets. OPEN and accepting!

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:50 pm

Akira frowned a little,"you aren't gonna take your shirt off, are you?" she poked him in the chest.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Location : In the arena with Katniss, Finnick, Peeta, and Rue<3

http://www.roleplay2dream.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Another Chance Orphanage~This place is full of secrets. OPEN and accepting! - Page 9 Empty Re: Another Chance Orphanage~This place is full of secrets. OPEN and accepting!

Post  Guest Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:54 pm

Jacob: I shook my head. "Nooo. Just because I'm a guy it doesn't mean I have to show your chest area."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:55 pm

Akira pouts and swims into the corner of the pool,"fine."
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Nov 13, 2011 12:00 am

Jacob: I nod a little. "Okayyy." I then went under swimming around. I wasn't going to take mah shirt off any time soon.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Sun Nov 13, 2011 12:03 am

Akira took a deep breath and went underwater. She sat in the corner watching him swim. She could hold her breath for a few minutes, she had been practicing.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Nov 13, 2011 12:05 am

Jayson: I then came up and breathed in some air. I looked around not seeing her. "Akira? Akira??"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Sun Nov 13, 2011 12:07 am

Akira closed her eyes. She was still underwater, holding her breath.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Nov 13, 2011 12:09 am

Jacob: I as starting to ger worried. "Akira!!!" I yelled and looked around in the water tring to find her.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Sun Nov 13, 2011 12:10 am

Akira heard him, faintly, through the water. She smiled. She kinda laid on the bottom of the pool, to see what he'd do.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Nov 13, 2011 12:13 am

Jacob: I saw her at the bottom of the pool and my eyes went wide. I swam down and then swam back up to the surface with her. I get out and lay her down. "Akiraa!! Wake up or something!!"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Sun Nov 13, 2011 12:17 am

Akira didn't respond. She tried hard not to smile.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Nov 13, 2011 12:21 am

Jacob: "AKIRAA!! PLEASE WAKE UPPP!!!" I was starting to panick. "WAKE UPPP." I yelled and started to do that thingy in the movies. you know. Like pump her heart or something? xDD
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Sun Nov 13, 2011 12:22 am

Akira coughed and rolled over on her side, curling into a ball. "Ow......" she moaned quietly.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Nov 13, 2011 12:29 am

Jacob: "Akiraa!!" I gave her a big hug. "Heyyy!!!"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Sun Nov 13, 2011 12:29 am

Akira smiles,"yayyyyy huggggg" She giggles and hugs him back.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Nov 13, 2011 12:33 am

Jacob: I then pull away. "You alrightt?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Sun Nov 13, 2011 12:37 am

Akira smiles,"Yeah." She sat up.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Nov 13, 2011 12:39 am

Jacob: "kay...good. I almost had a heart attack..."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Sun Nov 13, 2011 12:40 am

Akira smiles,"Oh, and just about an hour ago you seemed like i was your favorite person in the world. You obviously couldn't wait to get away from me."
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Nov 13, 2011 12:43 am

Jacob: I shrug. "Well ... you're mah friend now!" :D
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Sun Nov 13, 2011 12:45 am

Akira smiles,"Okay. Sounds good to me." She stood up,"I think I should swim more. Might need some more practice. I'm not the best swimmer," she lied,"as you obviously just saw."
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Nov 13, 2011 12:48 am

Jacob: I shake my head. "NO! You stay out of that water ... I am NOT letting that happen again."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Sun Nov 13, 2011 12:57 am

Supa-Bacon-Cat wrote:Ron frowns when he sees the tear. "Are you okay? Did you really fall that hard?" His eyes searched hers. sorreh lame DX

Akira sighs,"It's just...everyone gets adopted. Every day another kid goes home with a family. And I'm still stuck here. You'll probably be adopted soon and I'll still be here. I've probably been here the longest...I've been here since I was 10...that was 7 years ago."

Ash walked out of his room and knocked on her door. He had one hand behind his back, as he waited for her to open the door.

Mercii
I shook my head. "N-No... I'm just..." I wiped the tears away and stared at the ground, in total silence.
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Nov 13, 2011 9:50 am

Kristi:walks around place hoping find someone
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Nov 13, 2011 10:22 am

-Wolf-Girl-(Morgan) wrote:Evangeline blushed red, like the rose, and she gently took it, and held it to her heart. With a smiled, she managed a "Thank you."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 17 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 17  Next