RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Another Chance Orphanage~This place is full of secrets. OPEN and accepting!

+2
ScarletTheKitty
Supa-Bacon-Cat
6 posters

Page 6 of 17 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 17  Next

Go down

Another Chance Orphanage~This place is full of secrets. OPEN and accepting! - Page 6 Empty Re: Another Chance Orphanage~This place is full of secrets. OPEN and accepting!

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Fri Nov 11, 2011 6:37 pm

Akira shrugs,"the garden? the beach? I dunno...do you want to pick?" She looked at him. They walked out of the orphanage and she paused on the steps, waiting for his answer.

Ash smiles,"Okay." He walked to his room, humming quietly. He took a shower and got dressed. He had a few minutes left so he messed with his hair, hoping it looked nice.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Location : In the arena with Katniss, Finnick, Peeta, and Rue<3

http://www.roleplay2dream.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Another Chance Orphanage~This place is full of secrets. OPEN and accepting! - Page 6 Empty Re: Another Chance Orphanage~This place is full of secrets. OPEN and accepting!

Post  Guest Fri Nov 11, 2011 6:38 pm

Jacob: "How about you pick?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Fri Nov 11, 2011 6:41 pm

Akira smiles,"garden." She led him down a stone pathway that led around the orphanage. It led to a big and beautiful garden. All of the flowers were in bloom. It was a giant rainbow of flowers.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Nov 11, 2011 6:46 pm

Jacob: I smiled looking around. "This is place is beautiful ... it's so suprising this is an orphanage." I laugh softly.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Fri Nov 11, 2011 6:50 pm

Akira nods. She heard a car door close and watched as it drove away, taking a kid with it. She sighed, at least one got adopted each day. Then a new one came. She had been here for a long time. She looked away and forced a smile,"yeah. It's beautiful, isn't it?"
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Nov 11, 2011 6:55 pm

Jacob: I nod and smile. I then see her. "What's wrong? You seem ... sad..."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Nov 11, 2011 6:56 pm

Mya: goes up Akira have seen Camilla?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Fri Nov 11, 2011 7:24 pm

Supaaaaa, have any free charrieessss???
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Fri Nov 11, 2011 7:25 pm

I have Nicole and Ron :3
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Fri Nov 11, 2011 7:27 pm

GIMMIE RON!!!!!!
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Nov 11, 2011 7:28 pm

l♥l Ƭιɢɛя l♥l wrote:Jacob: I nod and smile. I then see her. "What's wrong? You seem ... sad..."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Fri Nov 11, 2011 7:31 pm

xD Kay, but you have to post first! HAHA! x3

oops! Sorreh Amanda!

Akira looked away,"It's nothing." She tried her best to look happy but you could tell it was forced. She walked over to some flowers, and pretended to admire them.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Fri Nov 11, 2011 7:35 pm

Bleh, I hate starting but ok. For u. But I wanna change my girl's name to Mercii.

Mercii
I walked into the place I was going to be living in for now, chewing my gum loudly. I looked around then went back to texting my best friend from Colorado. I wish I hadn't moved. I continued walking and tripped over someone (ron), making me go tumbling to the ground.
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Fri Nov 11, 2011 7:39 pm

Ron frowned,"whoops sorry!" He helped the girl up and watched her. "Are you okay?" His blue eyes searched hers.

hehe so do I but oh well! Yeah chu better bow down to meh epicness. /is too epic for you to bear. x3 jk jk
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Fri Nov 11, 2011 7:48 pm

Mercii
I was wearing my fake nerdy glasses because they were fun. I slid them down my nose and my gray blue eyes stared at him. "It's fine." I snapped, I was not a happy camper today. I sighed and looked down, a tear falling off my cheek.
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Nov 11, 2011 8:08 pm

Supa-Bacon-Cat wrote:xD Kay, but you have to post first! HAHA! x3

oops! Sorreh Amanda!

Akira looked away,"It's nothing." She tried her best to look happy but you could tell it was forced. She walked over to some flowers, and pretended to admire them.

Jacob: I frown a little following her. "It's not just 'nothing'. Soemthing's wrong..."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Nov 11, 2011 8:19 pm

Evangeline took a shower, and scrunched her hair, to make it more wavy. She got dressed in a tank top, and a plaid long-sleeve shirt, and some jeans. She put a little hair spray in her hair, and hoped it would stay. She quickly un-packed, and then went to her door.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Sat Nov 12, 2011 2:01 am

Ron frowns when he sees the tear. "Are you okay? Did you really fall that hard?" His eyes searched hers. sorreh lame DX

Akira sighs,"It's just...everyone gets adopted. Every day another kid goes home with a family. And I'm still stuck here. You'll probably be adopted soon and I'll still be here. I've probably been here the longest...I've been here since I was 10...that was 7 years ago."

Ash walked out of his room and knocked on her door. He had one hand behind his back, as he waited for her to open the door.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Nov 12, 2011 2:06 am

Jacob: I frown softly. "You'll get adopted one day ..." I then laugh. "Yeah. Sure. In my dreams." I rolled my eyes. "I'm amost 18. Parents don't want 18 year olds. Especially boys. Apparently we're like. 'trouble makers' or what not." I shrug. "But you'll get adopted soon. You've just gotta wait for that perfect adopttor[is that even a word? xD]."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Sat Nov 12, 2011 2:09 am

Akira smiles,"well I doubt they'll want a 17 year old girl who's very fluent in the language of sass." She giggled.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Nov 12, 2011 2:12 am

Jacob: I shrug. "Maybe an older version of you will." I smile. "don't worry. That day'll come. You just have to wait."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Sat Nov 12, 2011 2:17 am

Akira smiles,"then someday you'll be adopted too." She pulled him along, looking at the flowers.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Nov 12, 2011 2:21 am

Jacob: I shrug. "I'm not so sure..." I then follow her and smile.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Sat Nov 12, 2011 2:27 am

Akira smiles,"aren't the flowers beautiful? This is the one time each year that they are all in bloom."
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Nov 12, 2011 2:29 am

Jacob: I nod and smile softly. "Yeah ... they're all beatuiful." I then look aroumd. "It's really suprising that this is an orpanage though..." I laugh softly.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 17 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 17  Next