RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Another Chance Orphanage~This place is full of secrets. OPEN and accepting!

+2
ScarletTheKitty
Supa-Bacon-Cat
6 posters

Page 3 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 17  Next

Go down

Another Chance Orphanage~This place is full of secrets. OPEN and accepting! - Page 3 Empty Re: Another Chance Orphanage~This place is full of secrets. OPEN and accepting!

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Thu Nov 10, 2011 6:07 pm

Sure! x3 She's meh fav charrie <3

Akira walked down from her room and into the lobby. She had been here for a long time, she had lost track of the years. She went into the lobby and kinda sprawled out on the couch, not really caring what anyone else though. She kinda had reputation here now for being here so long. She pulled out her phone and texted on it, even though it was supposed to be for just emergencies.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Location : In the arena with Katniss, Finnick, Peeta, and Rue<3

http://www.roleplay2dream.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Another Chance Orphanage~This place is full of secrets. OPEN and accepting! - Page 3 Empty Re: Another Chance Orphanage~This place is full of secrets. OPEN and accepting!

Post  Guest Thu Nov 10, 2011 6:15 pm

Jacob: I walked around the housey thingy [xD] and saw Akira. I raised an eyebrow and went over. "Hi ..."

sorreh. not good at starting. XZDD
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Thu Nov 10, 2011 6:20 pm

Akira rolled her eyes and sighed. People should know not to disturb her. She looked up and blinked,"Oh hi...you new here?" She stood up and was about half a foot shorter than him. "Well, I guess you are cuz I know every single kid here...I hope you don't get adopted." She turned and walked towards the big stairs, waiting to see if he would follow.

It's fine x3
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Nov 10, 2011 6:47 pm

Jacob: I raise an eyebrow. I decide to follow her. "Well wasn't that a rude thing to say? hm?" I sighed softly. I was used to being made fun of ... but this girl was worse. "Why does everyone chose to pick on me?" I ask her after a while when she didn't answer my first question. I looked down at my thin almost boney body. Yes. I was fat. Well. That's what I thought. Many said I was skinny. Too skinny but I never belived them. I was sort of an akwardly tall kid too. So I guess I knew why,.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Nov 10, 2011 6:48 pm

Cammie:hum walking rug side in her bed, she open window, run out of window and sit down o n her post. then get up ,move slowly across orphanage building

Mya:walk around worry
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Thu Nov 10, 2011 7:00 pm

Ron was walking around the hallways upstairs in the orphanage. He was on the second floor. He wondered if there were any new hot girls here ;)

Akira stopped and turned to face him. She sighed,"I said that because I don't need another hot guy leaving my sight." She winked and walked up the stairs. She flipped her hair and sat on a bench in the hallway.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Nov 10, 2011 7:07 pm

Jacob: "Hot...?" I raise an eyebrow and follow her again. "Would you stop running away from mee?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Thu Nov 10, 2011 7:11 pm

Akira looks up at him smiling. She patted the open spot on the bench beside her. "Well obviously you haven't looked in a mirror recently then."
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Nov 10, 2011 7:13 pm

Jacob: "I have ... and last time I checked I wasn't hot. I was fat and tall and ugly." I shake my head and sigh,
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Thu Nov 10, 2011 7:21 pm

Akira frowns,"you are not fat, yes you're tall but that's cute, and you are definately not ugly. As I have already said, I think you are really hot." She smiled,"would you like a tour of the orphanage?"
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Nov 10, 2011 7:25 pm

Jacob: I sigh sofly. "Sure... I'd love a tour."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Thu Nov 10, 2011 7:26 pm

Akira smiles. She grabs his hand and pulls him over to the railing. "Well down there where we met is the lobby..met..met...oh! I'm Akira!" she smiles.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Nov 10, 2011 7:32 pm

Jacob: I laughed softly. "i'm Jacob. Nice to meet you.."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Thu Nov 10, 2011 7:36 pm

Akira smiles,"nice name. Now on with the tour!" She pulled him downstairs and into the kitchen. "This is the kitchen." She showed him the pool, courtyard, garden, and last of all, her room x3 Akira smiles,"yep. There are more rooms but they're locked. I still don't know what's in them."
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Nov 10, 2011 7:38 pm

Jacob: I nod a little. "Ohh ... cool." I nod. I then smile. "thanks for showing me around..."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Nov 10, 2011 7:41 pm

Evangeline got slowly out of the car, and looked around. Her brother got out of the drivers seat, and came to his sisters side. "Evangeline, you know you are going to have to make some friends." Aiden said. Evangeline looked at her brother (Well, half brother, Evangeline was adopted at 14, and she has a hint of a British accent.) "Like anyone would like me." She said slightly sad.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Thu Nov 10, 2011 7:42 pm

Akira smiles,"Waaiiitttt. Where's your room? I need to know these things in case there's a uh.....emergency..." she smiles.

Do you want to rp Wolf?
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Nov 10, 2011 7:43 pm

Yes please :) Pick a carrie :)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Thu Nov 10, 2011 7:44 pm

Hmm...well I have Nicole and Ash and Ron
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Nov 10, 2011 7:46 pm

I don't care. You pick any of my charries :)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Nov 10, 2011 7:47 pm

Jacob: I raise an eyebrow. "It's on the second floor ...."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Thu Nov 10, 2011 7:52 pm

Akira grabs his hand and smiles,"Please show me?"She pulled him into the hallway.

How about Ash and Evengeline?

Last edited by Supa-Bacon-Cat on Thu Nov 10, 2011 7:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Nov 10, 2011 7:52 pm

-Wolf-Girl- wrote:I don't care. You pick any of my charries :)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Thu Nov 10, 2011 7:53 pm

I updated my post up there for you Wolf
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Nov 10, 2011 7:53 pm

Jacob: I thought for a second. She's probably just wanting to know where my room is so she can make fun of me more. "Sure..." I say and walk up to a random room. "Here..."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 17  Next