RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Another Chance Orphanage~This place is full of secrets. OPEN and accepting!

+2
ScarletTheKitty
Supa-Bacon-Cat
6 posters

Page 15 of 17 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

Go down

Another Chance Orphanage~This place is full of secrets. OPEN and accepting! - Page 15 Empty Re: Another Chance Orphanage~This place is full of secrets. OPEN and accepting!

Post  Guest Thu Dec 01, 2011 6:56 pm

Jacob: I watch. 8D
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Another Chance Orphanage~This place is full of secrets. OPEN and accepting! - Page 15 Empty Re: Another Chance Orphanage~This place is full of secrets. OPEN and accepting!

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Thu Dec 01, 2011 7:00 pm

Akira winced when something scary happened. Her body tensed.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Location : In the arena with Katniss, Finnick, Peeta, and Rue<3

http://www.roleplay2dream.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Thu Dec 01, 2011 9:06 pm

Lol okay. And the room had to find pics for um and yeah it crashed on me. Heres my old ones.

Name: Jake David Hunter
Nickname: Jakers or Jakie ( But most guys call him Jake.)
~Going Deeper~
Personality: He is a very sweet guy and is nice to most peope. Be is very easy to make mad. When he is mad its best if you stay away or you may get hurt. He has had his heart broke many times but it doesn't bug hi any more. He is one of the best friends or boyfriend you could ever get. He falls in love easy and when he does hard.
History: When he was 11 his Mom Dad and 11 brothers and sisters where killed in a plain crash.
~Relationships~
Best Friend(s): Zyammbee, Sheaba, Dakota, Exammi, Zach
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Crush: None yet
Gf/Bf: None yet
Fiance: Nope
Spouse: Nope
Kids: Nope
Sis: Holly all the others at dead
Bro: None there dead
~Looks~
Description (optional): My profile pic. ( Alex evans.)
Picture: Another Chance Orphanage~This place is full of secrets. OPEN and accepting! - Page 15 Evans
eyes: He had midnight blue eyes that change with his mood.

Name: Sheaba Kat Hope
Nickname: Shea or Sheab
~Going Deeper~
Personality: She is very nice to most people. But is very easy to piss off so watch what you say. She is really great friend and people love to be around her. SHe can be very shy at first. She plays hard to get.
History:
~Relationships~
Best Friend(s): Jake ( Has been way more the a friend but is just a friend now.) Dakota, Zyammbee, Exammi, Zach
Fiance: nope
Sis: Sofy the others are dead
Bro: Matt, Kiba is her twin. The others are dead
~Looks~
Description (optional):
Picture: Another Chance Orphanage~This place is full of secrets. OPEN and accepting! - Page 15 Cherry2
Other: People think me and Jake are brother and sister. They say we look alike. I don't think so.

Name: Exammi Willcon Zobell
Nickname: Ammi ( ammy)
~Going Deeper~
Personality: She is nice but very shy. She is a very good friend. And is very easy to fall in loe with.
History: Her mom and dad died in a plain crash when she was 10.
~Relationships~
Best Friend(s): Jake, Dakota, Sheaba, Zach
Sis: Tazzie
Bro: Zyammbee is her twin, Luke
~Looks~
Description (optional):
Picture: Another Chance Orphanage~This place is full of secrets. OPEN and accepting! - Page 15 Cute-blonde-emo-girl-scene-hair

Name: Zyammbee Nook Zobell
Nickname: Zee or Bee ( Most of the time Zee.)
~Going Deeper~
Personality: He is a really nice guy and loves other people. He is fun to be around. A really good friend. He think that he will never find any one that will like him because he never has before. His friends feel bad for him.
History: His Mom and Dad died in a plain crash when he was 10.
~Relationships~
Best Friend(s):Jake, Sheaba, Dakota,Zach
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual
Gf/Bf: None
Sis: Exammi, Tazzie
Bro: Luke
~Looks~
Description (optional):
Picture: Another Chance Orphanage~This place is full of secrets. OPEN and accepting! - Page 15 24zx9xg
His eyes: Another Chance Orphanage~This place is full of secrets. OPEN and accepting! - Page 15 Blue_Eye
And can turn to what is all most noeon blue

Name: Luke
Nickname: None
Personality: He is really sweet and falls hard into love. He is funny and people love to be around him.
History: His mom and dad died when he was 12 in a plain crash.
Gf: None
Crush: None
Bro: Zyammbee
Sis: Exammi, Tazzie
Looks: Another Chance Orphanage~This place is full of secrets. OPEN and accepting! - Page 15 Trendy_Emo_Boy_Hairstyle
His eyes: Another Chance Orphanage~This place is full of secrets. OPEN and accepting! - Page 15 Green_Eyes

Name: Danny
Nickname: What ever you come up with. But please not Dan
Personality: Sweet, Loves his friends and family. Doesn't fall in love easy but when he does its hard.
History: His mom and dad died when he was 5
Fiance: None
Spouse: None
Sis: Maggie, Taylor
Bro: Zachary, Toby, Tod, Tony, tommy, Tylor
looks: Another Chance Orphanage~This place is full of secrets. OPEN and accepting! - Page 15 Seniorpic6
eyes: Another Chance Orphanage~This place is full of secrets. OPEN and accepting! - Page 15 GreenEye

Nane: Alex Clay Blackbrick
Nickname: Al, A, Baby, Jo
Personality: She is sassy sweet and very hyper. She loves ot laugh and be with her friends.
History: Not much she is the baby of her family. Her oldest sister died when she was 13
Bf: None
Sis:
Bro: Jaxson, Gage
Looks: Another Chance Orphanage~This place is full of secrets. OPEN and accepting! - Page 15 BrileighThorton-15-10-Anerexic
Eyes: Another Chance Orphanage~This place is full of secrets. OPEN and accepting! - Page 15 1105101832-00
Her glasses: Another Chance Orphanage~This place is full of secrets. OPEN and accepting! - Page 15 Proto2

Name: Jennie
Nickname: Jen, Jean
Bf: None
Crush: Hunter
Sis: Lizzy, Kim
Bro: Cody, Frank, Jessie
Looks: Another Chance Orphanage~This place is full of secrets. OPEN and accepting! - Page 15 White_teen_blonde_hair_is
looks: She has redish blonde hair. She is skinny most of the time she has boots and a hat on.
Eyes: She has green eyes that will change to blue with her mood.

Name: Cody
Crush: Sheaba. ( But thats never happenin')
Sis: Lizzy, Kim, Jennie
Bro: Frank, Jessie
Looks: Another Chance Orphanage~This place is full of secrets. OPEN and accepting! - Page 15 SeanFaris
Looks: He has brown hair. He is skinny. Most of the time in a cowbay hat and boots. And like most cowboys a lage belt buckle.
Eyes: He has hazle eyes that are a mix of blue green and brown. Mostly blue.

Kids 1 month-13 and Rider lol:

Name: Gage Holend Blackbrick
Gf: Nope
Crush: Nope
Sis: Alex
Bro: Jaxson
Looks: Another Chance Orphanage~This place is full of secrets. OPEN and accepting! - Page 15 IMG_2485

Name: Sofy Gage Hope
Nickname: Sof or Soso
Looks: Another Chance Orphanage~This place is full of secrets. OPEN and accepting! - Page 15 Brownhairedlittlegirl

Name: Matt Sean Hope
Nicke name: None
Looks: Another Chance Orphanage~This place is full of secrets. OPEN and accepting! - Page 15 Boy-with-light-blonde-hair--ks12502
This is a pick of me when I was 11 I don't have any pics form the past 2 years.
Other: My little sister is Sofy. And my girlfriend is Holly, yes I have a girlfriend

Name: Toby Lift Hunt
Looks: Another Chance Orphanage~This place is full of secrets. OPEN and accepting! - Page 15 Istockphoto_9704076-portrait-of-a-smiling-little-boy-with-long-blonde-hair
This is a pic of me when I was 6 I don't have any from the past 2 years.

Name: Ryan Wine Hunt
Nickanme: Ry
Looks: Another Chance Orphanage~This place is full of secrets. OPEN and accepting! - Page 15 Guitarnotesmaster

Name: Jessie Gate Black
Nickname: Jess
Looks: Another Chance Orphanage~This place is full of secrets. OPEN and accepting! - Page 15 JackMevrin

Name: Emmie Honey Black
Nickname: Em
looks: Another Chance Orphanage~This place is full of secrets. OPEN and accepting! - Page 15 Stock-photo-adorable-baby-girl-in-a-pink-dress-5469049

Name: Holly Faith Hunter
Looks: Another Chance Orphanage~This place is full of secrets. OPEN and accepting! - Page 15 Angelashousee105
Other: My boyfriend is Matt. Yes I have a boyfriend

Name: Jack Ty Plum
Looks: Another Chance Orphanage~This place is full of secrets. OPEN and accepting! - Page 15 2dm5uma

Name: Tylor X Clearwaters
Nickname: Ty
Looks: Another Chance Orphanage~This place is full of secrets. OPEN and accepting! - Page 15 Black-1

Name: Taylor Z Clearwater
Nickname: Taytay or Tay
Looks: Another Chance Orphanage~This place is full of secrets. OPEN and accepting! - Page 15 Untitled1pai

Name ( I named my self before they brought me here): Rain Black Skies
GenderL Female
Looks: Another Chance Orphanage~This place is full of secrets. OPEN and accepting! - Page 15 Photoedits015-1

Name: Raven Luck Skies
Looks: Another Chance Orphanage~This place is full of secrets. OPEN and accepting! - Page 15 Photos-21

Name: Dagger Write Stronghold
Hender: Male
Looks: Another Chance Orphanage~This place is full of secrets. OPEN and accepting! - Page 15 BoyPlayingGuitar1

Name: Jaxson Nick Blackbrick
Genger: Male
Looks: Another Chance Orphanage~This place is full of secrets. OPEN and accepting! - Page 15 Tumblr_lahofidiS71qb6jeto1_500_thumb

Name: Nikki ( I don't have a last name)
Nickname: I don't like 'em
Looks: Another Chance Orphanage~This place is full of secrets. OPEN and accepting! - Page 15 Z129796009
Other: Rider is pretty much my brother.

Name: Rider ( I don't got a last name no more)
Nickname: Nope
Looks: Another Chance Orphanage~This place is full of secrets. OPEN and accepting! - Page 15 217337_1500948542328_1792636426_900663_5910200_n
Other: Nikki gosh I love that little girl I found 'er at the age 3 in the park. She said she didn't have a home so we've been running the streets togerther sence I was 5. my mom and dad just dropped me off in a park 2 days before my 5th birthday. So now I'm here.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Thu Dec 01, 2011 10:40 pm

Mercii
"How about Paranormal Activity 3... Unless you're scared." I taunted.
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Fri Dec 02, 2011 6:28 pm

O_O SO HOT x3 I have Nicole and Ash open

Ron smiles,"Fine by me. Unless you're scared."
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Fri Dec 02, 2011 8:53 pm

Mercii
"I'm not scared.
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Sat Dec 03, 2011 2:12 am

Thanx. And okay.

Rider: Walks around with Nikki. He hood pulled over his eyes.

Jake: Chaces Zyammbee.

Sheaba: Was sitting in the kitchen bored out of her mind.

Luke: Was Watching Jake and Zyammbee.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Dec 03, 2011 2:15 am

wanna rp on this rp with you wolves-1
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Sat Dec 03, 2011 11:40 am

Nicole was walking around when she saw a guy and a little girl. Ooh new people, she thought. She walked over to eay hi. "Hi, I'm Nicole."
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Sat Dec 03, 2011 1:45 pm

KatLoved wrote:Mercii
"I'm not scared.
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Dec 03, 2011 3:51 pm

Camila:see group of people run up to them Hi im Camilla call me Cam
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Sat Dec 03, 2011 5:43 pm

Rider: " Hi." He said in a shy voice.

Nikki: Just looked down at her feet.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Sat Dec 03, 2011 5:44 pm

Ron smiles,"fine. Then we'll watch that." He hits it on the ipad and the movie starts.

Nicole smiles,"Hi I'm Nicole. Are you guys new here?"
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Sat Dec 03, 2011 5:51 pm

Rider: " Yep, our 6th place we've been in 8 years."

Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Dec 03, 2011 5:52 pm

Camill: look at rider
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Sat Dec 03, 2011 5:53 pm

Nicole frowns,"awh well that's not fun. I've been here since I was 6 I believe. I've lost track of time." She shrugged.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Sat Dec 03, 2011 5:57 pm

Rider: " I'll get out of this place too, I alaways do. But they always find us again Huh sweety?" He patted Nikkis head.

Nikki: Nods. She is a very shy little girl.

Jake: Caches Zyammbee and pins him to the ground.

Zyammbee: Smiles evily.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Dec 03, 2011 5:58 pm

Camila: hi rider
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Sat Dec 03, 2011 5:58 pm

Nicole nods,"Yeah. No one can escape this place for long. Believe me, I've tried."
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Sat Dec 03, 2011 6:03 pm

Supah ( sorry to interrupt AGAIN...) will you please rp with me? Im SOO bored
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Location : Check under your bed...Now slowly turn around *smirk*

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Sat Dec 03, 2011 6:06 pm

Hipponess: I replied to your earlier post, so AGAIN I need the link! I can't find it!
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Sat Dec 03, 2011 6:10 pm

sorry i had to get off then so i didnt see it but here- https://keeproleplaying.rpg-board.net/t559-for-tiger-supah-and-hippo
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Location : Check under your bed...Now slowly turn around *smirk*

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Sat Dec 03, 2011 6:13 pm

I replied on it
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Sat Dec 03, 2011 6:16 pm

Rider: " Yeah thats what they said at the old place."

Jake: " Don't even think about it."
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Sat Dec 03, 2011 6:17 pm

Nicole nods,"Oh..well..this place is fun. It's more like a mansion. It has EVERYTHING."
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 17 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17  Next