RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Another Chance Orphanage~This place is full of secrets. OPEN and accepting!

+2
ScarletTheKitty
Supa-Bacon-Cat
6 posters

Page 14 of 17 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

Go down

Another Chance Orphanage~This place is full of secrets. OPEN and accepting! - Page 14 Empty Re: Another Chance Orphanage~This place is full of secrets. OPEN and accepting!

Post  Guest Wed Nov 30, 2011 6:37 pm

Supa-Bacon-Cat wrote:sorreh DX

Ron smiled and led her down to the second movie theater, yesh there were two. x3

Akira nods,"Yeah. I don't like coming alone to see movies...and I never had anyone who'd want to see one with me."

Jacob: "But you always say you have all these friends..."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Another Chance Orphanage~This place is full of secrets. OPEN and accepting! - Page 14 Empty Re: Another Chance Orphanage~This place is full of secrets. OPEN and accepting!

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Wed Nov 30, 2011 6:42 pm

Akira looks down,"I know..." She walked in and sat in a seat without saying anything else.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Location : In the arena with Katniss, Finnick, Peeta, and Rue<3

http://www.roleplay2dream.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Nov 30, 2011 6:44 pm

Jacob: I frown. "No .. Akira ... what's wrong?" I ask and go over and sit down next to her.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Wed Nov 30, 2011 6:46 pm

Akira sighs,"I don't really have any friends. I have one or two...but I never see them anymore... They may have been adopted."

Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Nov 30, 2011 6:49 pm

Jacob: "Oh .. well .. me and you will probably be friends for a long time. No one'll want to adopt me ..."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Wed Nov 30, 2011 6:49 pm

Akira frowns,"Why wouldn't anyone want to adopt you??"
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Nov 30, 2011 6:58 pm

Jacob: I shrug. "Because people don't want the older kids .. especially the boys."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Wed Nov 30, 2011 7:06 pm

Akira sighs,"Yeah. That's why they don't want me" She pulled her knees up to her chest and rested her chin on them.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Nov 30, 2011 7:15 pm

Jacob: I frown and put my arm around her. "Don't worry ... there's someone out there for you. They just havent came yet.."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Wed Nov 30, 2011 7:17 pm

Akira leaned against him,"Thanks Jacob. And someone will adopt you someday too. We just have to wait for the right people."
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Nov 30, 2011 7:26 pm

Jacob: I sigh softly and nod "yeah. We just have to wait ..."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Wed Nov 30, 2011 7:34 pm

Akira nods,"...so...what movie?"
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Wed Nov 30, 2011 8:27 pm

Hey do you care if I join?
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Wed Nov 30, 2011 8:37 pm

Sure! You can join! :D
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Wed Nov 30, 2011 10:19 pm

Dude I made people for this rp because of the change I cant use my other ones. And it didn't post them!! I'm so mad. And I'm not doing it again. So I might as well not join.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Wed Nov 30, 2011 11:02 pm

NO! Just don't post them then! That's fine! Just say their names and you'll be accepted! And what change?
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Wed Nov 30, 2011 11:21 pm

Supa-Bacon-Cat wrote:sorreh DX

Ron smiled and led her down to the second movie theater, yesh there were two. x3

Akira nods,"Yeah. I don't like coming alone to see movies...and I never had anyone who'd want to see one with me."

Mercii
I smiled and swung our arms back and forth like a little kid, then giggled.
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Wed Nov 30, 2011 11:37 pm

Ron laughed. He opened the theater doors for her and turned the sign to 'occupied', so no one would interrupt the movie. "So what do you want to see?"
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Dec 01, 2011 12:11 am

Supa-Bacon-Cat wrote:Akira nods,"...so...what movie?"

Jacob: "Uhm .. whatever you want ..."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Thu Dec 01, 2011 12:15 am

Mercii
I dunno. Wadda chu wanna see???"
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Thu Dec 01, 2011 6:24 pm

Ron smiles,"Ladie's choice." He grabbed the iPad that was the remote. It had every movie imaginable on it.

Akira smiles,"ummmmmmmm Paranormal Activity 3?"
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Dec 01, 2011 6:38 pm

Jacob: "Sure. If it's not too scary for you."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Thu Dec 01, 2011 6:39 pm

Akira shrugs,"I can handle it," she lied. She picked up the Ipad remote in their room and searched through the list for the movie. She clicked it and it started.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Dec 01, 2011 6:50 pm

Jacob: I shrugged. "Alright then ..." I leaned back and started to watch the movie.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Thu Dec 01, 2011 6:51 pm

Akira watched the movie, hoping it wouldn't be too scary.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 17 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next