RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

:: Members Needed!!!! :: OPEN!!!! :: Midnight Shadow Wolf Pack :: Gamma Female Mateless :: OPEN!!!!! :: Members Needed!!!!! ::

4 posters

Page 4 of 26 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 15 ... 26  Next

Go down

:: Members Needed!!!! :: OPEN!!!! :: Midnight Shadow Wolf Pack :: Gamma Female Mateless :: OPEN!!!!! :: Members Needed!!!!! ::   - Page 4 Empty Re: :: Members Needed!!!! :: OPEN!!!! :: Midnight Shadow Wolf Pack :: Gamma Female Mateless :: OPEN!!!!! :: Members Needed!!!!! ::

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Sat Oct 22, 2011 4:50 pm

Rose looked back at Akito and stoped in her place. She stared at him, he didnt bother her at all. There was something about him that she could not put her paw on.

Soon Beauty, Rose, Star, and Luna returned dragging all the food Kazou wanted. They panted and couldn`t stop, because they were so out of breath and tired. Rose was the only one not panting. She didnt need to. She was perfectly fine, tired but not out of breath.

"Theres all your food you stubborn brute." Rose said to Kazou as she walked into his den. Kazou smiled "Thank you Rose" he nuzzled her "i really am thanking you" he said. "Well dont" She bared her teeth at his nuzzling and walked back to the panting fae`s "Girls lets go to greet the new wolves"
Beauty picked up a rabbit and left the faes as she troted to Kamashi`s den. She troted to him and dropped the rabbit in front of him still panting from the whole hunt.
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

:: Members Needed!!!! :: OPEN!!!! :: Midnight Shadow Wolf Pack :: Gamma Female Mateless :: OPEN!!!!! :: Members Needed!!!!! ::   - Page 4 Empty Re: :: Members Needed!!!! :: OPEN!!!! :: Midnight Shadow Wolf Pack :: Gamma Female Mateless :: OPEN!!!!! :: Members Needed!!!!! ::

Post  Dancin' Kate Sat Oct 22, 2011 5:05 pm

Kamashi turned around and saw Beauty dropping the rabbit, a smile on his mouth as he was about to say thank, until he saw her panting and nearly passing out. Walking over, he nosed the rabbit towards her and sat down. "You take it, you look like your about to drop dead," he said, offering a small, joking smile.

Akito watched Rose growl at Kazuo, lifting his head slightly as a smile crept onto his lips. Getting up, he padded over to her slowly, gazing at her for a moment before speaking. "That was an interesting way to speak to the alpha, if I may say so myself…"
Dancin' Kate
Dancin' Kate

http://"Wattpad"-http://www.wattpad.com/user/Kate1013

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Sat Oct 22, 2011 5:11 pm

Beauty stares at the rabbit then slowly takes a bite chewing. "Thanks. I really need this." She smiles and continues to eat.

"Just because i never wanted pups doesn't mean he can treat them like slaves, plus im the one who keeps the pack going, if i wasent here we would all be dead by now" Rose says biting into a deer. Knight stares at Akito, great now theres 3 black wolves he thinks.
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Dancin' Kate Sat Oct 22, 2011 5:14 pm

Kamashi smiles and chuckles softly to himself, laying down with his forepaws in front of him as he sighed heavily, glad to have a home once again. "No problem. Believe it or not, I can hunt for myself," he joked, his tail tapping on the floor.

Akito tilted his head slightly, narrowing his blood-orange eyes faintly. "Never wanted pups? That the first time I've heard a fae say that…" he mused, chuckling darkly as he shook his head slowly, his sleek tail tapping on the ground steadily.
Dancin' Kate
Dancin' Kate

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Sat Oct 22, 2011 5:20 pm

"Yeah everyone can but Kazou wants the fae`s to wear themselves out so we can be mated easier or something is what my mother said while we were hunting. I hate males who want fae`s just to mate"

"Don`t get used to it, if it wasent for me this whole pack would be dead. I wanted to be an Alpha, nothing more. And i know now i`m good at it, because i`m sure alot better than Kazou." Rose says starts to groom herself.
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Dancin' Kate Sat Oct 22, 2011 5:34 pm

Kamashi raised an eyebrow at Beauty's harsh words, taken aback at her statement as his emerald eyes narrowed. "That doesn't make any sense…" he mumbled, his gaze drifting off for a moment before flicking back to hers. "If he's your Alpha, shouldn't he be protecting you?"

Akito watched Rose, narrowing his eyes as he said, "Those are pretty bold words…" [WB]
Dancin' Kate
Dancin' Kate

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Sat Oct 22, 2011 5:43 pm

Beauty: "I dont know" Lays her head on her paws and sees a male out in the distance, she could tell he was here to mate "I`ve got to hide, goodbye" She said darting out the den. The male followed right on her tail. She snapped at him and bit his ear making him yelp.

Male: "Why don`t you slow down you pretty fae" He says a bit evil

Beauty: "Over my dead body!"

Male: "That can be arranged..." He bared his teeth and bit into her back leg, he smiled as she yelped and tripped. "So will it be my pups or your death?"

Rose:
"Not bold enough to be an Alpha" she said trotting towards her den

XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Sat Oct 22, 2011 6:11 pm

HELLO?
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Dancin' Kate Sat Oct 22, 2011 6:22 pm

Sorry… xD

Kamashi narrowed his eyes and got up after her, careful to be spotted by her as he followed silently, watching the brute attack her. Snarling, he leapt out from the bush and tackled the brute, his fangs barred and claws gouging at the males shoulders. "Leave her alone!" he barked, sinking his razor-sharp teeth into the back of the brutes neck, shaking his head from side to side violently. Ripping his fangs out, he pushed the brute away with his paws roughly, stepping in front of Beauty protectively, his hackles raised and his tail lashing wildly.
Dancin' Kate
Dancin' Kate

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Sat Oct 22, 2011 6:30 pm

Brute: Now bleeding from his shoulder smiles. "This is adorable, one protecting a fae he doesnt even know. Am i right Kamashi, you dont know Beauty one bit. Do you know who she loves? Do you know her past? Of corse not. So back away and let the fae and i have some alone time"

Beauty: Looks shocked. How does he know my name....Kazou! "Kazou sent you here didnt he"

Brute: Chuckles "oh no i made him let me mate with one of these faes or i would kill every pup in this pack including his. Thats why you went to hunt, thats why your on the ground, thats why your going to have my pups." He smiles

XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Dancin' Kate Sat Oct 22, 2011 6:36 pm

Kamashi widened his eyes when the brute said his name, narrowing them again and snarling. "How do you know my name?" Flattening his ears against his skull, he felt a spark of an idea as he lifted his head and howled for help. Smirking at the brute, he snapped at his paw as he said, "If you know my name, then you know I have family…" Growling when the brute started talking about hurting Beauty, he lashed his tail once more as he spat, "Not happening on my watch!"

Opaum was the first to come to Kamashi's howl, leaping by her brothers side with a ferocious bark, her features frightening. Her tail was lashing madly, her fur was bristling, claws gouging the earth beneath her, and her teeth barred. "Who's this scumbag?" she snapped, glaring at the brute with wild rage.

Youkian followed closely behind his sister, snarling at the brute as his blue eyes ignited with sparks of anger.
Dancin' Kate
Dancin' Kate

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Sat Oct 22, 2011 6:42 pm

Brute: "Of corse i know that." Smiles at Beauty. "I`ll be back later. Just remember...I`ll miss you Beauty. Your dad would be so happy you made it this far." He grinned and troted off.

Beauty: "Dont talk about my father" Found strength in her leg and attacked him.

Brute: Pinned her easily "Hes dead sweetheart, get over it" Let go of Beauty and troted off.

Beauty: Whimpered, of corse she knew her father was dead....but how did he?
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Dancin' Kate Sat Oct 22, 2011 6:46 pm

Kamashi didn't take his eyes off of the brute until he couldn't see him anymore or smell him. Growling lowly, he stopped himself when he turned back to Beauty and let a sorrowful expression cross his face. "I'm sorry about your father…" he said softly, blinking slowly as he glanced at Opaum who's eyes were glazing over with tears she wouldn't let out, "we lost our father too." Padding over, he nosed his muzzle under her body and shifted her onto his back, where he took her back to her den. "I can stay with you tonight, if you want," he said, not sure why he did, but at the same he did. I like her… he thought silently.
Dancin' Kate
Dancin' Kate

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Sat Oct 22, 2011 6:48 pm

Beauty: "Please do stay" She licked her wound and finally fell asleep, she wanted him there for company and for protection. Of corse she wanted pups, but not with a horrible male like the strange brute. In her dream she was with her father...but then the brute came and it turned into a nightmare............
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Dancin' Kate Sat Oct 22, 2011 6:53 pm

Kamashi felt a smile peck at his lips, his heart warming as he sat down in front of the den and soon laid down, keeping his eyes open to watch out for the brute in case he came back durning the night. Turning his head when he heard Beauty having a nightmare, he got to his paws and padded over, gently shaking her with his paw. "Hey, wake up. It's okay, it's just a dream," he said softly, watching her with a comforting gaze.
Dancin' Kate
Dancin' Kate

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Oct 22, 2011 6:56 pm

Back. Did you ever reply to Kaylin, when she found Toboe not moving???

Page 4.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Sat Oct 22, 2011 6:58 pm

Beauty: Was tense, as she layed in a corner of the den "Promise not to let anyone in at tonight." She said staring out the den. She curled up in a ball and thought to herself i wish father was here
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Dancin' Kate Sat Oct 22, 2011 7:02 pm

Hiya Wolf-Girl. :)

Kamashi looked down at Beauty with empathy in his emerald eyes, nodding his head with a sigh. "I promise," he said, flashing her a small smile before he hesitantly padded over and gave her a comforting lick on the head, laying down next to her.
Dancin' Kate
Dancin' Kate

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Sat Oct 22, 2011 7:04 pm

Yeah!

Beauty: Quickly snuggled up next to him, it made her feel better to know he was there even when she was sleeping

XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Oct 22, 2011 7:05 pm

you just said that Star or Luna moved him. That didn't help him. He's not moving. And they were already in the den, that's where Kaylin had the pups.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Dancin' Kate Sat Oct 22, 2011 7:07 pm

Be right back… Gotta' go. ;(
Dancin' Kate
Dancin' Kate

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Sat Oct 22, 2011 7:09 pm

Star: "Its alright Kaylin" Picks up Toboe and licks his nose trying to see if anything is clogging up his nose.
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Oct 22, 2011 7:12 pm

Kaylin didn't like for her to be picking up her pups. She slightly growled, but under her breath. She picked up Azul, put him closer to her, and let him nurse. Did the same with Jenna, and again for Fuego. She wanted to take Toboe back, but knew she trying to help.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Sat Oct 22, 2011 7:17 pm

Star: Finally hearing Toboe breath again she licks him and places him back next to Kaylin smiling as he whimpers for milk

Fuego: Burped and whimpered not knowing what he just did
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 26 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 15 ... 26  Next