RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

:: Members Needed!!!! :: OPEN!!!! :: Midnight Shadow Wolf Pack :: Gamma Female Mateless :: OPEN!!!!! :: Members Needed!!!!! ::

4 posters

Page 2 of 26 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 26  Next

Go down

:: Members Needed!!!! :: OPEN!!!! :: Midnight Shadow Wolf Pack :: Gamma Female Mateless :: OPEN!!!!! :: Members Needed!!!!! ::   - Page 2 Empty Re: :: Members Needed!!!! :: OPEN!!!! :: Midnight Shadow Wolf Pack :: Gamma Female Mateless :: OPEN!!!!! :: Members Needed!!!!! ::

Post  Guest Thu Oct 20, 2011 10:06 pm

I would like Toboe, so any one that you want is yours.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

:: Members Needed!!!! :: OPEN!!!! :: Midnight Shadow Wolf Pack :: Gamma Female Mateless :: OPEN!!!!! :: Members Needed!!!!! ::   - Page 2 Empty Re: :: Members Needed!!!! :: OPEN!!!! :: Midnight Shadow Wolf Pack :: Gamma Female Mateless :: OPEN!!!!! :: Members Needed!!!!! ::

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Thu Oct 20, 2011 10:08 pm

I`ll take the one on the right the rest are yours
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Oct 20, 2011 10:09 pm

The black and gray male?

toboe is the one with the braclets around his leg.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Thu Oct 20, 2011 10:11 pm

Oh then i`ll take just the tan one and you can have all the rest cause i already have too many and you can post more on Mercy Rp
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Oct 20, 2011 10:12 pm

Writers block, and please name the tan one.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Thu Oct 20, 2011 10:13 pm

Oh his name is Beast lol i think its a cool name afro
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Oct 20, 2011 10:17 pm

Really?? Lmao.

Black and gray one :Azul (Blue in Spanish)
White one : Jenna
Red-ish one : Toboe
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Thu Oct 20, 2011 10:19 pm

I know i speak spanish lol! and its awesome
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Oct 20, 2011 10:20 pm

The name, Beast?? He would die of embarrassment. xDD GTG. Bye.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Fri Oct 21, 2011 5:37 pm

Just kidding his name is Feugo meaning Fire in spanish
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Oct 21, 2011 6:02 pm

Okay :)

Kaylin licked her pups clean, and let them nurse.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Fri Oct 21, 2011 7:01 pm

Who is oldest to youngest?

Feugo: Nurses calmly. Looks up seeing Kazou and rolls onto his back playfully

Kazou: Smiles and nudges him back to nurse

Star: Thinks: This is adorable soon i will have some of my own!

Luna: "Your pups are amazing" She says to Kazou and Kaylin

Knight: Trots to Kazou`s den and peeks in smiles at the pups then to his mothers den

Rose: "Knight! Come meet your new sister!" She says happy that he is back...for now

Max: Greets Knight Happily

Beauty: Licks Knight`s nose then playfully bites him
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Oct 21, 2011 7:10 pm

Oldest to youngest : Azul, Feugo, Jenna, and then Toboe.

Kaylin smiled.

Kyle smelt Knight, and smiled. "He's back." He thought with a smile.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Fri Oct 21, 2011 7:14 pm

Rose: Groomed Knight happily, he was very dirty but looked well fed

Beauty and Max: Snuggled up next to Knight

Ryan: Walks in and trys to mate Rose again

Knight: Growls but he is still a young but and can do nothing

Rose: Growls

Ryan: Starts to mate again

Rose: Whimpers helplessly "Ryan Please!"

Luna: Bolts out of the den hearing Rose

Kazou: Licks Kaylin "I`ll be back my love" Bolts after Luna

Star: Stays to protect Kaylin

XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Oct 21, 2011 7:58 pm

Kyle took off running after them. He growled at Ryan, and snarled at him. Kyle grabbed a hold of his neck, and took him off of Rose.

Kaylin was still in heat for some reason, and there was a male walking around and caught the sent of Kaylin
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Dancin' Kate Fri Oct 21, 2011 8:16 pm

Is it alright if I join?
Dancin' Kate
Dancin' Kate

http://"Wattpad"-http://www.wattpad.com/user/Kate1013

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Fri Oct 21, 2011 11:02 pm

Luna: Ripped some fur off Ryan

Kazou: Didnt feel right about leaving Kaylin alone and bolted back licking her and protecting the pups

Star: "Shes fine and just still has he heat scent, go ahead and mate again Kazou"

Kazou: "No" he grinned knowing Star was kidding

Ryan: Growled and bites into Luna`s leg

Rose: "Ryan Stop! Kyle get off him!"

Luna: Yelped and went behind Rose

Ryan: Pushed Kyle off and sat in front of Rose facing her "Sweetie, its alright we only have 3 pups"

Rose: "Get out Ryan before i kill you myself!"

Knight: Growled at Ryan "Your nothing but a....."

Ryan: "Shut up mutt" Smacked Knight over into the side of the den

Rose: Growled "GET OUT OF MY DEN AND LEAVE ME ALONE YOU RUNT!" Pushed Ryan out growled and snarling then quickly became kind again as she cared for her pups.

XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Fri Oct 21, 2011 11:43 pm

FINE XD
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Fri Oct 21, 2011 11:49 pm

K!! lol! WE ARE SO STUPID LOL JK YOU ARE IM COOL afro
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Fri Oct 21, 2011 11:52 pm

lol!
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Oct 22, 2011 7:15 am

Kaylin smiled and licked the pups. Jenna looked up at Kaylin, and sneezed. Kaylin giggled, and licked her head. Toboe wasn't moving. Kaylin whimpered and nudged him, he still didn't move. Sure he was the runt, but he was strong earlier. Kaylin whimpered. Azul was drinking like crazy.

The rouge was still wondering around.

Kyle growled at him, showing teeth. "Get out." He warned.

Aiden was standing at Kaylin's den.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 26 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 26  Next