RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

:: Members Needed!!!! :: OPEN!!!! :: Midnight Shadow Wolf Pack :: Gamma Female Mateless :: OPEN!!!!! :: Members Needed!!!!! ::

4 posters

Page 3 of 26 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 14 ... 26  Next

Go down

:: Members Needed!!!! :: OPEN!!!! :: Midnight Shadow Wolf Pack :: Gamma Female Mateless :: OPEN!!!!! :: Members Needed!!!!! ::   - Page 3 Empty Re: :: Members Needed!!!! :: OPEN!!!! :: Midnight Shadow Wolf Pack :: Gamma Female Mateless :: OPEN!!!!! :: Members Needed!!!!! ::

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Sat Oct 22, 2011 12:22 pm

Kazou: "I think all us wolves should movie into one den Kaylin, for protection of the pups and so the males can guard better. Would that be alright if they moved in here?"

Star: Picked up Azul and moved him close to herself, then moved Toboe in Azul`s spot so he could nurse better. Groomed Azul gently.

Feugo: Whimpered and wiggled farther away from Kaylin trying to nurse.

Kazou: Moved Fuego closer waiting for Kaylin to answer
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

:: Members Needed!!!! :: OPEN!!!! :: Midnight Shadow Wolf Pack :: Gamma Female Mateless :: OPEN!!!!! :: Members Needed!!!!! ::   - Page 3 Empty Re: :: Members Needed!!!! :: OPEN!!!! :: Midnight Shadow Wolf Pack :: Gamma Female Mateless :: OPEN!!!!! :: Members Needed!!!!! ::

Post  Dancin' Kate Sat Oct 22, 2011 1:08 pm

All my wolfies are here- "Kate's Wolfies" <-- Clickie

Last edited by -Kate on Sat Oct 22, 2011 1:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Dancin' Kate
Dancin' Kate

http://"Wattpad"-http://www.wattpad.com/user/Kate1013

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Sat Oct 22, 2011 1:49 pm

You need to fill out a forum before you start playing. Thanks.
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Dancin' Kate Sat Oct 22, 2011 1:54 pm

Sorry, I had to get the site. xD It's on there now with all my wolves. ;)
Dancin' Kate
Dancin' Kate

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Sat Oct 22, 2011 2:07 pm

K finally read all of them XD your.... take the time to read some of what happened before so you know what happening and stuff

~Accepted~
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Sat Oct 22, 2011 2:11 pm

Btw Luna is the only pure white with blue eyes.(Ya know from your story thing)
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Dancin' Kate Sat Oct 22, 2011 2:15 pm

Thankies! xD I will. ;)

What do you mean, "Luna is the only white wolf with blue eyes"?
Dancin' Kate
Dancin' Kate

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Sat Oct 22, 2011 2:18 pm

On Your first wolf it says he kills any wolf that looks like his sister (white with blue eyes)
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Dancin' Kate Sat Oct 22, 2011 2:20 pm

Oh… Yeah. xD That era of his life is over, but Akito is still extremely hostile towards wolves like Luna. And posting… something. xP
Dancin' Kate
Dancin' Kate

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Sat Oct 22, 2011 2:28 pm

okay cool!
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Dancin' Kate Sat Oct 22, 2011 2:37 pm

Isatuo padded cautiously through the forest, Renio by her side and continuously looking up at her worried face. Frowning, he sped up a little bit and nuzzle her arm, flashing a goofy smile at her. Feeling her nerves calm down, Isatuo sighed heavily and paused in her walking, leaning her head down to nuzzle her only surviving pup.

Kamashi rolled his eyes at Opaum's stupid comment, smacking her with his tail and giving her a firm glare with his emerald green eyes. "Tori, shut up," he snapped, getting a bewildered expression from her as she retorted, "What! All I said was-" She stopped herself as Kamashi gave her a growl, inwardly sighing and staying quiet. Youkian watched his quarreling siblings and sighed softly, padding by their sides and splitting them up before they bit each others head's off.
Dancin' Kate
Dancin' Kate

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Sat Oct 22, 2011 2:51 pm

Kazou: Started to show Knight, Max, and Beauty how to hunt

Beauty: Layed down and watched "Kazou, If i bring you back 5 rabbits can i leave?"

Kazou: "Go ahead, and bring down a deer too while your at it" He said grinning

Beauty: Rolled her eyes and started into the woods, she could smell other wolves and started to trot toward the scent. Walked in front of Kamashi. Her eyes got wide as she stared at him then the others. She tucked her tail and steped back slowly, wondering what she got herself into, her ears laid flat on her head.
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Sat Oct 22, 2011 2:51 pm

SORRY I TOOK FOREVER!!!
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Dancin' Kate Sat Oct 22, 2011 3:01 pm

It's okay. xD

Kamashi stumbled back slightly and was about to growl out something nasty when he saw it was just another wolf, about the same age as him. Blinking a few times, he sighed and shook his pelt, stepping towards the fae. Seeing that she was scared, he glanced at Opaum who's fur was bristling. "Tori, knock it off!" he barked, giving her a warning glare. Turning back to Beauty, he offered a kind smile and inclined his head. "Sorry about my sisters stand-offish attitude," he started, glancing back at Opaum and lashing his tail, "she forgets where she stands sometimes." Shaking his head, he looked back at the wolf and tried to lighten his features. "I'm Kamashi, this is my sister Tori, and my brother Yuki. We're looking for a pack to join…Do you know one around here?"
Dancin' Kate
Dancin' Kate

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Sat Oct 22, 2011 3:11 pm

Beauty stood a little bit taller than she was before, her tail wasent tucked anymore but her ears still flat. "Yes, i do. Its about 5 miles north. Its not far but hidden. Follow me and try not to make noise, the last thing we need is bigger packs attacking." She troted quickley, but no noise came from her feet touching the ground. She stoped as she jumped onto a rock making sure everyone was following and slowly got on the ground again. As they arrived at a river she stop taking a few sips of the cold water.
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Dancin' Kate Sat Oct 22, 2011 3:16 pm

Kamashi felt his smile burst into a grin as the fae told him good news, his tail wagging happily. Turning back to his younger siblings, he gave them a wink and flicked his head in a gesture for them to follow. Catching up with Beauty, easily jumping up to the rock and on to the ground on the other side, his brother and sister following just as easily. "Thank you," he said, giving her another smile as his eyes lit up.

Opaum rolled her eyes as she watched her brother go out of his way to thank the wolf, huffing under her breath. Swishing her tail through the air behind her, she gazed around her and felt a bit of warmth seep into her heart.
Dancin' Kate
Dancin' Kate

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Sat Oct 22, 2011 3:21 pm

Beauty looked up at the rest of the wolves noticing the pup that she had not noticed before, and smiled. Put her paw into the water as it rushed quickly under her paw. She stepped out and onto a rock. She gracefully jumped to the next "Does the pup need help getting across?" She says kindly, looking ahead to the otherside
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Sat Oct 22, 2011 3:21 pm

Brb Eating
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Sat Oct 22, 2011 3:38 pm

Back!
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Sat Oct 22, 2011 4:00 pm

R u online?
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Dancin' Kate Sat Oct 22, 2011 4:04 pm

Yeah. Sorry, doing other things…

Isatuo raised her two-toned eyes to the fae, looking down at Renio who was bouncing on his paws, excited about getting in the water. Chuckling softly, she padded towards the stream and shook her head, "No, I think he'll be fine." Stepping into the cool water rising just up to her paw, she watched her son splash and leap in the water.

Kamashi watched his nephew with fondness, laughing when Renio fell over and got drenched. Leaping across as did his two other siblings, he glanced at Beauty and gave her another sincere smile. "I- we all -really appreciate this," he said, his tail wagging.
Dancin' Kate
Dancin' Kate

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Sat Oct 22, 2011 4:12 pm

Beauty sighed "Your lucky the river isnt as fast today and your welcome" She jumps to the next rock. then soon she was at the other side, she layed down waiting for the others. She closed her eyes as Max and Knight pounced on her growling. She rolled her eyes and pushed them off. "We knew you woulnt be hunting like your told Kazou" Knight said grinnning. "I was you stupid brute! Get away before i bite your ear off!" She growled. "What`s your problem?" Max said looking at the wolves playing in the river "Don`t they know they shouldn`t do that?" Knight frowned "We need to tell Kazou that they found our pack territory so we can leave!" "Go away, i can handle it." Beauty said "Yeah just like you handled getting our food" Knight said troting off with Max

Last edited by XxXx-Angel-xXxX on Sat Oct 22, 2011 4:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Dancin' Kate Sat Oct 22, 2011 4:17 pm

Isatuo and Kamashi briefly glanced at one another, the same look of worry on their faces as they watched the commotion. Making it the other side once Renio hauled himself out, shaking his wet fur, Isatuo steadily approached Beauty and pulled her ears back. "They did not seem to pleased with our appearance… Are you sure we're welcome?" she asked, looking at the fae with troubled eyes.
Dancin' Kate
Dancin' Kate

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Sat Oct 22, 2011 4:28 pm

Beauty: "Oh don`t play attention to Knight he is like that with other wolves until he gets to know them. But Max is okay, hes pretty friendly. They will be all over you Fae`s once they know you and figure out your mate less" let them follow her to the center of the territory and howled to get all the wolves out of the hidden dens.

Rose: Watched Akito and thought of Ryan, hoepfully he was much kinder than Ryan she thought lying with Kazou and the rest of the pack.

Kazou: "Who are these wolves Beauty, ive told you many times-"

Beauty: "I know they just want to join the pack, they are super friendly. Please Kazou, look at the pup i mean hes adorable, your going to say no to him?"

Kazou: "They can join if you hunt for the pack. We want 5 deer, 10 rabbits, and 3 fox. Hmmm, maybe a squirrel or two. Hunt alone."

Beauty: Growled at Kazou even if he was alpha. "Fine i dont know why your being so stubborn" She mumbles a few more things as she racing back across the river into the woods.

Kazou: "Make yourselves at home." He says turning to Kaylin and his pups.

Rose: "Kazou i`m going with her, you know she wont be able to! Its almost midnight and i`m going with her" Trots after Beauty.

Luna and Star: "Bye Kazou" Trot after Rose to help.

Kazou: Helps Kaylin take the pups back to their den.
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Dancin' Kate Sat Oct 22, 2011 4:41 pm

Isatuo watched the wolves talk and felt a chill run up her spine, like someone was watching her from behind. Whipping her head around, she saw her oldest brother stalk out from the shadows and felt her blood run cold. "Akito…" she breathed, her fur flattening in fear. Grabbing Renio with her paw, she pulled him against her and wrapped her tail around him tightly, resisting the urge to snarl and snap as he passed her.

Renio furrowed his brow at his mother's strange actions, looking at the black wolf who passed them by and winked at him. Why is mother so worried? he thought to himself, confusion written all over his face.

Kamashi watched Akito with hard eyes as he walked forward, also resisting the urge to snarl and tackle his older brother. Opaum and Youkian did the same, shifting their paws nervously.

Akito put on a smile and bowed his head in respect of Kazuo, his expression calm and collected as he sat down and said, "I see you've met my younger siblings and nephew." Chuckling he glanced back at them and narrowed his eyes. "Funny they didn't introduce me," he added with a slight grin. "My name is Akito Tikon, and these are my siblings," he said, turning his head back towards the group of wolves who were all on-edge now. "Well, go on and introduce yourselves."

Isatuo picked up her son and padded forward, watching Akito carefully. Setting Renio down once she was in front on Kazuo, she pulled her gaze away from her brother. "My name is Isatuo Syriana, and this is my son, Renio Tomaki. Though," she glanced warily at Akito once more, "Isatuo or Isa will work just as well." Picking her pup up again, she went to choose a den.

Kamashi was next to step forward, saying his name and then doing the same as Isatuo. Youkian went next, and Opaum went last, practically growling out all her words.
Dancin' Kate
Dancin' Kate

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 26 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 14 ... 26  Next