RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

:: Members Needed!!!! :: OPEN!!!! :: Midnight Shadow Wolf Pack :: Gamma Female Mateless :: OPEN!!!!! :: Members Needed!!!!! ::

4 posters

Page 14 of 26 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20 ... 26  Next

Go down

:: Members Needed!!!! :: OPEN!!!! :: Midnight Shadow Wolf Pack :: Gamma Female Mateless :: OPEN!!!!! :: Members Needed!!!!! ::   - Page 14 Empty Re: :: Members Needed!!!! :: OPEN!!!! :: Midnight Shadow Wolf Pack :: Gamma Female Mateless :: OPEN!!!!! :: Members Needed!!!!! ::

Post  ScarletTheKitty Wed Nov 09, 2011 10:13 pm

Midnight: Saw some wolves and walked over. "Hey"
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Location : Check under your bed...Now slowly turn around *smirk*

Back to top Go down

:: Members Needed!!!! :: OPEN!!!! :: Midnight Shadow Wolf Pack :: Gamma Female Mateless :: OPEN!!!!! :: Members Needed!!!!! ::   - Page 14 Empty Re: :: Members Needed!!!! :: OPEN!!!! :: Midnight Shadow Wolf Pack :: Gamma Female Mateless :: OPEN!!!!! :: Members Needed!!!!! ::

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Wed Nov 09, 2011 10:16 pm

Feugo: "Why did you leave?"

Knight: "Hello." Smiles

Max: Growls at Midnight baring his teeth guarding his den/ protecting his mate, Jenna
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Wed Nov 09, 2011 10:18 pm

Angel: Why do you think?"
Miya: Whyd you run off?"
Midnight: whatever you do to mean I mean no harm
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Wed Nov 09, 2011 10:23 pm

Max: Got Jealous easily and didn't know this male at all, so he kept baring his teeth

Knight: Shrugged "I got bored walking. I wanted to run."

Feugo: Shrugged "Thats why I'm asking."
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Nov 09, 2011 10:24 pm

Jenna left her rabbit, and crawled back away from the males. She crawled into the darkness of the den, and whimpered. Her experiences with men, and humans were on a bad scale.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Wed Nov 09, 2011 10:25 pm

Midnight: Sighed and went next to him and whispered "Uhh, I think you just scared your mate..." then backed off
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Nov 09, 2011 10:26 pm

Jenna wasn't scared of her mate, she was scared that her mate would hurt someone.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Wed Nov 09, 2011 10:27 pm

Max: Pinned him easily. Thinking he was going to attack then got off him and snorted. Looked at Jenna and sighed not wanting her to think bad of him and troted away "Fine."

REPOST:

Knight: Shrugged "I got bored walking. I wanted to run."

Feugo: Shrugged "Thats why I'm asking.
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Wed Nov 09, 2011 10:29 pm

Angel: rolls her eyes "I saw you flirting ya know im not dumb!"
Miya: "I agree, walking is boring...so lets race!....GO!"
Midnight: Runs off shaking his head. He made a mental not not to talk to him again
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Wed Nov 09, 2011 10:34 pm

Feugo: "Flirting?! With who?"

Knight: Bolts off faster than any other wolf, his legs looked like a blur

Max: Wasn't always like this. He was usually nice. But since Jenna had became his mate he thought he should be more protective. Lays in a shallow part of the river.
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Wed Nov 09, 2011 10:40 pm

Angel: Gets up and says "hmm...I dont know, all those faes who worship the ground you walk on?"
Miya: darts afte rhim and catches up easily
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Wed Nov 09, 2011 10:42 pm

Feugo: Rolls his eyes. He knew she was thinking of his aunts who were a year older than him but looked really young...lol..starts to laugh "2 were my aunts and 1 was like a close family friend, and the other was my sister!"
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Wed Nov 09, 2011 10:46 pm

Angel: sure didnt seem like it
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Wed Nov 09, 2011 10:48 pm

Feugo: "If you don't believe me then ask them." He said slowly as he nuzzled her
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Wed Nov 09, 2011 10:50 pm

Angel: Sighed.Maybe it wasnt to good to be true. She sighed again and nuzzled him back.
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Wed Nov 09, 2011 10:52 pm

Feugo: Smiles. "Soo, now what? Wanna come meet the pack?"
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Wed Nov 09, 2011 10:54 pm

Angel: shrugs. "sure"
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Wed Nov 09, 2011 10:56 pm

Feugo: Smiles and leads her to the center of the territory.
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Wed Nov 09, 2011 10:57 pm

All wolves except Miya: are somehow at the center already
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Wed Nov 09, 2011 11:00 pm

Feugo: Smiles "There`s Rose, the family friend"

Rose: Smiles at Angel

Feugo: Introduces her to Max and Jacob

Max and Jacob: Smile "Nice to meet ya" Run off to hunt
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Wed Nov 09, 2011 11:01 pm

Brb in 20 minutes
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Wed Nov 09, 2011 11:03 pm

Angel: "nice to meet you, im Angel" she made a note to keep an eye on Rosie, even if Feugo did say she was just a family friend
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Thu Nov 10, 2011 6:13 pm

Feugo: "Don't worry about Rose, first of all she has 3 grown pups and has a mate...he isn't in this pack though. Max, Knight and Beauty are her pups by the way."
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Fri Nov 11, 2011 12:30 am

Angel: "I belive you! Chill a little, im not ms. Judemental!"
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Nov 11, 2011 9:47 am

Kaylin whimpers, and then got out of her den, and laid in the same spot he was before he left.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 26 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20 ... 26  Next