RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

:: Members Needed!!!! :: OPEN!!!! :: Midnight Shadow Wolf Pack :: Gamma Female Mateless :: OPEN!!!!! :: Members Needed!!!!! ::

4 posters

Page 8 of 26 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 17 ... 26  Next

Go down

:: Members Needed!!!! :: OPEN!!!! :: Midnight Shadow Wolf Pack :: Gamma Female Mateless :: OPEN!!!!! :: Members Needed!!!!! ::   - Page 8 Empty Re: :: Members Needed!!!! :: OPEN!!!! :: Midnight Shadow Wolf Pack :: Gamma Female Mateless :: OPEN!!!!! :: Members Needed!!!!! ::

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Sun Oct 30, 2011 8:32 pm

Knight: "You were like a dad to me and treated me as you would a son" Turns to Kaylin "You were kind and sweet, and you always had a special place in my heart and always will"

Max: "You hated me, just because i like your daughter...but i knew you didnt want her to get hurt...and i promise you i will never hurt her. Nor will i try to." Turns to Kaylin "I always respected how you always wanted the best for the pack and not just for yourself"

XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

:: Members Needed!!!! :: OPEN!!!! :: Midnight Shadow Wolf Pack :: Gamma Female Mateless :: OPEN!!!!! :: Members Needed!!!!! ::   - Page 8 Empty Re: :: Members Needed!!!! :: OPEN!!!! :: Midnight Shadow Wolf Pack :: Gamma Female Mateless :: OPEN!!!!! :: Members Needed!!!!! ::

Post  Guest Sun Oct 30, 2011 8:34 pm

Kaylin smiled down on them all.

Jenna left crying.

Toboe sighed, and laid at the entrance of the den.

Azul walked around.

Aiden and Kyle did their turns both saying nice things.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Sun Oct 30, 2011 8:41 pm

Kazou sighed at Toboe and smiled at what Max said...he didnt mean to be hateful. He wanted.....

Max: Troted after Jenna and nuzzled her and comforted her.

All the rest of my wolves did their turns

XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Oct 31, 2011 6:46 pm

Toboe laid in the grass again, and chewed on some to calm his stomach.

Kyle laid with his mate.

Azul sighed.

Aiden laid in the grass.

Kaylin laid her head on his neck.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Mon Oct 31, 2011 7:08 pm

All my wolves(But Max): Went to the river and laid around talking quietly
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Nov 01, 2011 7:32 pm

All my wolves (But Jenna) Lay by the river, and talk among the others.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Tue Nov 01, 2011 7:35 pm

Max: "Are you al...." He changed his words knowing she was not alright "Do you want anything is what i meant"
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Tue Nov 01, 2011 7:38 pm

Max: Nuzzled her lovingly
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Nov 01, 2011 7:40 pm

Jenna sighed and looked down at her paws.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Tue Nov 01, 2011 7:45 pm

Max: Felt weird about doing that so he sat up watching the other wolves
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Nov 01, 2011 7:46 pm

Kaylin looked over at him, and licked him. Then blushed and looked down again.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Tue Nov 01, 2011 7:51 pm

Max: Looks down at her smiling
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Thu Nov 03, 2011 8:33 am

Knight: Trots pass them and in a sing song voice he says "Love Birds!"

Max: Rolls his eyes
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Nov 03, 2011 5:58 pm

Jenna giggled, and tackled Max playfully. She pinned him, and licked his nose, then trotted away teasing him.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Fri Nov 04, 2011 7:56 am

Max: Trots after her happily
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Fri Nov 04, 2011 7:29 pm

Max: Troted faster and then troted next to her happily licking her

XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Nov 04, 2011 7:42 pm

Jenna smelt something in the distance. She stopped in her tracks, and sat down. She stuck her nose in the air. Smelling.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Fri Nov 04, 2011 7:45 pm

Max: Nuzzled Jenna "Whats wrong?"

Knight: Watched Jenna and Max happily then mumbled "Your right Kazou, he is too old for her.." He chuckled and looked over at Kazou`s smiling but fading ghost

XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Nov 04, 2011 7:48 pm

Jenna growled under her breath. The distant smell of gun smoke trailed off into her nose. She got really tense in one second, and could smell then looked through the woods.

Kaylin smiled, as she stood next to Kazou, and then turned to see Jenna smelling the hunters, and she faded away, scared.

Kyle laid with his mate.

Aiden still roamed the pack.

Azul looked around, and smelt what Jenna smelt.

Toboe was growling at the woods.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Fri Nov 04, 2011 7:53 pm

Feugo: Stood in front of everyone and troted forward about 5 yards in front of them then turned "Well, dont just stand there! Head to the meadow!" He looked at the males "I need Max, Knight, Toboe, and Azul. The rest go! Rose lead them on!"

Rose: Sped up and lead everyone to the meadow

Max and Knight: Ran up by Feugo

All my other wolves: Ran behind Rose into the meadow
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Nov 04, 2011 7:59 pm

Toboe and Azul made it with the rest, and followed to the meadow.

Jenna followed right beside Max. She wanted to fight. Her father never knew how much fighting skills she grew.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 26 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 17 ... 26  Next