RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

:: Members Needed!!!! :: OPEN!!!! :: Midnight Shadow Wolf Pack :: Gamma Female Mateless :: OPEN!!!!! :: Members Needed!!!!! ::

4 posters

Page 15 of 26 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20 ... 26  Next

Go down

:: Members Needed!!!! :: OPEN!!!! :: Midnight Shadow Wolf Pack :: Gamma Female Mateless :: OPEN!!!!! :: Members Needed!!!!! ::   - Page 15 Empty Re: :: Members Needed!!!! :: OPEN!!!! :: Midnight Shadow Wolf Pack :: Gamma Female Mateless :: OPEN!!!!! :: Members Needed!!!!! ::

Post  ScarletTheKitty Fri Nov 11, 2011 4:15 pm

Miya: Yes, difently worth it.Speeds ahead of him, her heart pounding and legs a blur...did I mention shes very athletic?
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Location : Check under your bed...Now slowly turn around *smirk*

Back to top Go down

:: Members Needed!!!! :: OPEN!!!! :: Midnight Shadow Wolf Pack :: Gamma Female Mateless :: OPEN!!!!! :: Members Needed!!!!! ::   - Page 15 Empty Re: :: Members Needed!!!! :: OPEN!!!! :: Midnight Shadow Wolf Pack :: Gamma Female Mateless :: OPEN!!!!! :: Members Needed!!!!! ::

Post  ScarletTheKitty Fri Nov 11, 2011 6:32 pm

Sam: is busy watching all the pups.
Midnight: walking around
FireFlame: sleeping
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Fri Nov 11, 2011 10:37 pm

Feugo: "Uhuh..." grins

Max: Trots around with Jacob

Jacob: Messes with Max "Don't worry about Jenna. She likes you. i think" Grins

Max: pushes him grinnning

Knight: Grins and pulls ahead easily
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Sat Nov 12, 2011 4:41 pm

Miya: jumps in front of him, tripping him and laughing
Angel: giggles she had said that in a weird voice, hoping hed laugh, not take it seriousy
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Sat Nov 12, 2011 4:44 pm

Knight: Gets up shaking his pelt and licks her grinning
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Sat Nov 12, 2011 4:47 pm

Miya: smiles and licks him back
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Sat Nov 12, 2011 4:50 pm

Feugo: Grooms Angel

Knight: Smiles and runs to the river jumping into a shallow part that isn't moving fast and lays down
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Sat Nov 12, 2011 4:53 pm

Angel: looks into his eyes ( I think im falling for you )
Miya: lays down next to him
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Sat Nov 12, 2011 4:55 pm

Feugo: Smiles "Your a beautiful Fae"

Knight: "Do you have pups?" He asks curiously
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Sat Nov 12, 2011 4:59 pm

Angel: blushes "Thanks, your not a bad looking brute"
Miya: "Yeah, a good friend is watching her righht now"
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Sat Nov 12, 2011 5:01 pm

Brb in like 10 minutes!
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Sat Nov 12, 2011 5:02 pm

Feugo: Smiles

Knight: "Oh....."

Okay!
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Sat Nov 12, 2011 5:03 pm

Miya: "Why? Do you not like pups?Whats wrong?"

now brb

Last edited by hipponess on Sat Nov 12, 2011 5:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Sat Nov 12, 2011 5:09 pm

back!
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Sat Nov 12, 2011 5:10 pm

Knight: "Just wondering." Knew that if she had a pup she had a mate. "Well. I have to get back to hunting with my brother." Stood up slowly howling

Max: Howled in return

Knight: Bolted toward the howl
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Sat Nov 12, 2011 5:13 pm

Miya: confused, she bolts after him."Knight! What's wrong?!" It didnt seem like the right time for someone to just get up and go hunting with their brother
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Sat Nov 12, 2011 5:15 pm

Knight: Slows down to a trot "Nothing. I just have to help my brother hunt." He felt his heart dragging inside him and bolted off again leaving her.
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Sat Nov 12, 2011 5:19 pm

Miya: suddenly a light popped on in her head and she stopped, she felt horrible. She darted after him and caught up after a minute- "No, Knight, you dont think...we broke up a LONNNGGG time ago!"
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Sat Nov 12, 2011 5:21 pm

Knight: Couldn't hear her and bolted faster "Max?"

Max: "What?"

Jacob: Nudges Knight who is now sitting in front of them "Let`s go hunting. We were wondering where you were."

Max: "Lets go!" Trots into the other half of the woods
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Sat Nov 12, 2011 5:26 pm

Angel: She smiles back, only then realizing his age. Oh well, she didnt care about age
Miya: Pins him, but not hard. She just wanted him to listen. She talked fast "I dont have a mate, my pup is 2 months old-but me and my mate broke up a LONG time ago!"
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Sat Nov 12, 2011 5:28 pm

Feugo: Thought about the age difference but shrugged and smiles

Knight: Too many things ran through his head

Max and Jacob: Laughing at Knight "We think she likes you." Laugh and trot farther into the woods

XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Sat Nov 12, 2011 5:37 pm

Miya: rolls her eyes at Max and Jacob "dont think of me that way." She barked- three short barks, and then one long, howl like bark

Kylie: runs to Miya and rowls at Knight

Miya: "No no Kylie, hes good" gets off Knight and licks her pup.

Angel: "Soo.."
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Sat Nov 12, 2011 5:39 pm

Knight: "I'm not good for long. Ask anyone." Trots away

Rose: Was Knight's mother and watched her son and licked him turning to Miya and trotted her way "Hello."

Feugo: Lays next to her
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Sat Nov 12, 2011 5:42 pm

Kylie: Stands between her mothers front legs and growls

Miya: "Shhh" ifts her on her back "Hi"
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Sat Nov 12, 2011 5:43 pm

Rose: "I'm his mother, Rose." Bows to the Miya then bows to the little pup
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 26 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20 ... 26  Next