RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We can run through the night, Write our name up in the sky. -Literate Teen Role Play-

4 posters

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

We can run through the night, Write our name up in the sky. -Literate Teen Role Play- - Page 5 Empty Re: We can run through the night, Write our name up in the sky. -Literate Teen Role Play-

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Tue Sep 06, 2011 8:09 pm

brb dinner
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Location : In the arena with Katniss, Finnick, Peeta, and Rue<3

http://www.roleplay2dream.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

We can run through the night, Write our name up in the sky. -Literate Teen Role Play- - Page 5 Empty Re: We can run through the night, Write our name up in the sky. -Literate Teen Role Play-

Post  Guest Tue Sep 06, 2011 8:12 pm

Newdivide2334 wrote:That What Boys Do..They do some weird hand thing i dont kno what its called xD

Trey::*Backs up when the girl bumped into him* Hey...

Derek::*Turns around and looks at trey* What

Trey::Im Not Talking to you

Derek::Oh Okay *Turns around back to scott*

It's WHY they're doing the handshake thing.

Kaleigh walks off to her house to get changed. She changes into a plain white t-shirt and puts on black skinny jeans and wears hot pink converses. She walks out and walks down the sidewalk, texting.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Tue Sep 06, 2011 8:15 pm

Trey::*Sat Down Txting some Random girl* Hey.......

Derek::*Sat nexted too Trey listening to him Ipod*

Scott:*Yawns*
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Sep 06, 2011 8:17 pm

Kaleigh continues walking. She walks past a bench full of boys but doesn't pay them any attention, she was studying a text.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Tue Sep 06, 2011 8:21 pm

Trey::*Sees her but looks back and falls behind the bleacher* Ouch..*laughs*

Derek::*helps him up and laughs*

Scott::*laughed*
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Sep 06, 2011 8:25 pm

Kaleigh puts her headphones in and turns on her iPod. She listens to 'TeachMeHowtoScream' by BrokeNCYDE. She was nods her head to the music and sings it, curse words and all.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Tue Sep 06, 2011 8:28 pm

Trey::*Sits back again and puts his earphones in and listesn too "DoItLikeADude"*

Here's The Music! Hes listening too ^^
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pOf3kYtwASo&ob=av3e
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Sep 06, 2011 8:30 pm

xD I'm listening to it right now. In this video, Jessie J is a cross between Nicki Minaj and Lady Gaga. xP

Kaleigh pulls her headphones out when something touched her butt. She turns around. It was her ex. "Matt." She frowns, "Don't touch my butt, perv." She rolls her eyes and pushes him away.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Tue Sep 06, 2011 8:37 pm

Nicole glanced back and froze when she saw Derek. Man he was hot.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Sep 06, 2011 8:40 pm

Bailey stood up and sat down beside Ash on the fountain. She smiles, "So, You're incredibly cute, you can ride a skateboard, and you're talented?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Tue Sep 06, 2011 8:42 pm

Ash smiles,"well i wouldn't call myself talented...i guess i can play a few songs but not that well."
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Sep 06, 2011 8:45 pm

Bailey smiles, "Hmm, Well if you taught me a few strings I think I might be able to play a little." She grins.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Tue Sep 06, 2011 8:47 pm

Ash smiles,"okay." As he points to each string he says a letter,"e,a,d,g,b,e."
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Sep 06, 2011 8:49 pm

Bailey looks at him, "You said 'e' twice.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Tue Sep 06, 2011 8:49 pm

Derek::*Got up and Toke his Skate Board from Behind and Jumped on it and rode down the street*

Trey::*Got up and fallowed Derek*
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Tue Sep 06, 2011 8:50 pm

Ash nods,"yes i know. High e and low e." (lol im just guessing on this, i do know the eadgbe thing though)

Akira walked towards her house.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Sep 06, 2011 8:51 pm

Bailey smiles, "Ah." She says with a little confusion but understood on a simple level.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Tue Sep 06, 2011 8:56 pm

Derek::*Turned around slaming into Nichole (i think right) and gets up* Oh Im So Sorry

Last edited by Newdivide2334 on Tue Sep 06, 2011 8:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Tue Sep 06, 2011 8:58 pm

Ash smiles,"yeah its kinda confusing. my music teacher taught me it by using a saying,'eddie ate dynamite goodbye eddie'"

Nicole stumbled backwards but didn't fall. "No its my fault. Im so sorry!" (yeah sorry i messed up her name >.<)
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Tue Sep 06, 2011 9:02 pm

Derek::Its Alright..Ill Be Sorry...it dosent Matter Right *Had a Little Laugh then Froze when he saw Nichole he thought she was Hot*
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Sep 06, 2011 9:03 pm

Bailey giggles, biting her lip. She looked at him, then at his guitar.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Tue Sep 06, 2011 9:06 pm

Ash smiles and holds it out to her,"Want to try?"

Nicole bit her lip when she looked at him, he was the hot guy she had seen before.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Sep 06, 2011 9:08 pm

Bailey smiles, "Sure." She puts the strap around her. She looked at it for a second, remembering the notes. She starts playing 'Jane Doe' by NeverShoutNever.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Tue Sep 06, 2011 9:11 pm

Ash blinks, he hadn't known she could play. He listened to the song.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Sep 06, 2011 9:15 pm

Bailey messes up on a note and stops playing, "Damn." She bit her lip.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next