RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We can run through the night, Write our name up in the sky. -Literate Teen Role Play-

4 posters

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

We can run through the night, Write our name up in the sky. -Literate Teen Role Play- Empty We can run through the night, Write our name up in the sky. -Literate Teen Role Play-

Post  Guest Mon Sep 05, 2011 3:51 pm

Welcome

Hey Guys. Let's clear one thing up, the title is quoting 'Young Forever' by The Ready Set. I got the idea of quoting that song from MasterMadness' Obsession with The Ready Set. Well it may not be an obsession, but yeah.(: If you wanna listen to the song, Click Here

Story

You're a sexy, free teen running around New York City. You're free to do whatever you want. You may find love during this youthful journey. Life as a teen has never been so sweet. There's PLENTY of other teens to make friends with as well. There's teens all over the place. The best part is there's no rules, no parents, no responsibilities, and screw school! But it may be a struggle at times, but I'm sure your friends will help you get through whatever may happen!

Rules

1. Cussing is allowed. We're role playing teens here, expect a teen to cuss.
2. Details are allowed but don't go overboard. You know when you've gone too far.
3. If you're uncomfortable with details, just say fades to black.
4. Giving Birth, If you're teen decides to have a kid, is delivers child.
5. Be nice to each other.
6. Don't ask to be Co-Owner, I'll choose.
7. Not too much drama please. I love Drama but sometimes it's annoying.
8. No God-Modeling. No Person or Relationship will be perfect here.
9. Don't advertise your role plays, please. If you want people to join your role play, put the link in your signature. That way wherever you post people may see it, but you won't be bothering the owner of that post. (:
10. Have Funnn!

Skelly

Basic Information
Name:
NickName:
Relationships
Sexual Orientation (Gay, Straight, Bisexual, or Lesbian):
Crush:
Boyfriend/Girlfriend:
Fiance:
Spouse:
Expecting?:
Kids:
That Pretty Face
Description(If you have a picture, it's optional):
Picture(No Anime!):

My Characters

Basic Information
Name: Bailey May Wright
NickName: Bailey or Bailey May
Relationships
Sexual Orientation (Gay, Straight, Bisexual, or Lesbian): Straight as a line.
Crush: No one!
Boyfriend/Girlfriend: Ain't no boy tying this girl down.
Fiance: Pshh. As if!
Spouse: Uhm . . . No!!
Expecting?: I'm Sixteen, I'm still a virgin! So it's a no.
Kids: None... Thank God.
That Pretty Face
Description(If you have a picture, it's optional): I haz picture!
Picture(No Anime!):
We can run through the night, Write our name up in the sky. -Literate Teen Role Play- Cute-emo-girl

Last edited by ScreamForMe on Mon Sep 05, 2011 4:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

We can run through the night, Write our name up in the sky. -Literate Teen Role Play- Empty Re: We can run through the night, Write our name up in the sky. -Literate Teen Role Play-

Post  ofmiceandbrynne Mon Sep 05, 2011 4:17 pm

P.S.: YES, IT IS INDEED AN OBSESSION(:
ofmiceandbrynne
ofmiceandbrynne
Roleplayer

http://j4ckbarakitty.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

We can run through the night, Write our name up in the sky. -Literate Teen Role Play- Empty Re: We can run through the night, Write our name up in the sky. -Literate Teen Role Play-

Post  Guest Mon Sep 05, 2011 4:17 pm

>_< I knew it!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  ofmiceandbrynne Mon Sep 05, 2011 4:19 pm

OMG UR A PSYCHIC o.o
ofmiceandbrynne
ofmiceandbrynne
Roleplayer

http://j4ckbarakitty.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Sep 05, 2011 4:20 pm

I'm not a psychic. I'm just a gift from God. ;P
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Sep 05, 2011 4:30 pm

I'm just waiting for you to apply because I know you can't deny your obsession for The Ready Set. =^-^=
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Mon Sep 05, 2011 6:00 pm

Basic Information
Name: Akira May Griffen
NickName: Kira. But i prefer Akira.

Relationships
Sexual Orientation: Straight.
Crush: None
Boyfriend/Girlfriend: Single!
Fiance: Uhh...look above
Spouse: /Cough cough, look above
Expecting?: NO!
Kids: Are you serious?

That Pretty Face
Description:
Picture:
We can run through the night, Write our name up in the sky. -Literate Teen Role Play- Jw2911

Basic Information
Name: Nicole Rose Gomez
NickName: Nicky but i prefer Nicole

Relationships
Crush: Nope.
Boyfriend/Girlfriend: Single :3
Fiance: Uh...hello?
Spouse: Erm..still single
Expecting?: No way!
Kids: No.

That Pretty Face
Description:
Picture:
We can run through the night, Write our name up in the sky. -Literate Teen Role Play- Prince10

Basic Information
Name: Ashton Michael Griffen
NickName: Ash

Relationships
Crush: Nope.
Boyfriend/Girlfriend: Single and looking for babes ;)
Fiance: Uh...im single
Spouse: I just said im single
Expecting?: Im a dude!
Kids: Nuuuuu

That Pretty Face
Description:
Picture:
[We can run through the night, Write our name up in the sky. -Literate Teen Role Play- Guy16

Last edited by Supa-Bacon-Cat on Mon Sep 05, 2011 10:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Location : In the arena with Katniss, Finnick, Peeta, and Rue<3

http://www.roleplay2dream.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Sep 05, 2011 6:01 pm

Accepted! :D
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Mon Sep 05, 2011 6:03 pm

yay! and i replied on the other rp for if chu didnt see
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Sep 05, 2011 6:04 pm

I saw. I'm just too lazy to reply. When it's a boring post, I won't reply. Because I'm lazy. xD Sorreh
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Mon Sep 05, 2011 6:06 pm

lol okay, i would make it better but i dont have any ideas right now xD
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Sep 05, 2011 6:12 pm

Bailey May

She walks down the sidewalk that goes throughout the entire town. The streets weren't as crowded as she'd thought they'd be. But that was a good thing of course. She runs her fingers through her black hair and puts her hands in the pockets of her black hoodie.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Mon Sep 05, 2011 6:17 pm

Skelly

Basic Information

Name: Eliza Hart
NickName: Lizzie? Eliza?

Relationships

Sexual Orientation: Straight
Crush: Nope
Boyfriend/Girlfriend: Nooo...
Fiance: Do you pay NO attention?
Spouse: Seriously?
Expecting?: Wow you're dumb.
Kids: O.o

That Pretty Face

Description: Eliza has straight, chestnut brown hair and beautifully pale green eyes.
Picture: We can run through the night, Write our name up in the sky. -Literate Teen Role Play- L_a2a0f1609b45caa015334a5e404b2172

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Skelly

Basic Information

Name: Braden Price
NickName: Braden?

Relationships

Sexual Orientation: Straight
Crush: Nada
Boyfriend/Girlfriend: No way.
Fiance: Not gonna happen.
Spouse: Nope.
Expecting?: Heck no.
Kids: Never.

That Pretty Face

Description: Braden is a smaller guy with black hair and beautiful blue eyes.
Picture: We can run through the night, Write our name up in the sky. -Literate Teen Role Play- Aidenchar2

Last edited by Moonlight Mist on Mon Sep 05, 2011 9:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Mon Sep 05, 2011 6:18 pm

i edited it but idk if its good enough for u to reply to

Akira was walking down the street. She pulled out her iPod and put the earbuds in her ears. She turned on Love Like Woe by the Ready Set. She flipped her dark blue bangs out of her eyes and looked around. She didn't see anyone around so she danced around to the music blaring from the headphones.

Ash skated down the sidewalk. He did a kickflip out onto the street and kept skating. He looked around and whistled at some hot babes. He smiled and kept going. He saw many hotties but he was still searching for that one girl that made his heart race, that was perfect for him.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Sep 05, 2011 6:25 pm

Bailey May

She sings 'Tonight Tonight' by Hot Chelle Ray. She smiles as people watched her, it didn't bother her.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Mon Sep 05, 2011 6:30 pm

Ash heard a girl singing and stopped. He listened to her for a minute then skated in the direction of her voice. He saw the girl up ahead. He froze, dang she was hot. Hotter than all the rest. He skated faster and pulled up alongside her,"hello beautiful."
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Sep 05, 2011 6:33 pm

Bailey May

She rolls her eyes and ignores him. She continued walking.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Mon Sep 05, 2011 6:37 pm

Ash follows her, he was very persistent,"aw c'mon babe!" he grinned and did an ollie onto the sidewalk.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Sep 05, 2011 6:39 pm

Bailey May

"Get Lost Jerk." She walks past him. She continues walking.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Mon Sep 05, 2011 6:40 pm

Ash jumped off his skateboard and walked behind her,"How do you know im a jerk huh? you haven't even met me."
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Sep 05, 2011 6:43 pm

Bailey May

She grins, "My apologies. Get lost Douche. I haven't met you but I KNOW you're a douche. Buh Bye now." She continues walking.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Mon Sep 05, 2011 6:49 pm

Ash frowns,"don't judge a book by its cover darling. get to know me first before bashing me" he chuckles.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Sep 05, 2011 6:51 pm

Bailey May

"I'm not judging you by your 'cover'. I'm judging you by your attitude. You walk up to random girls and hit on them. Yeah. No need for an explanation." She rolls her eyes and continues walking.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Mon Sep 05, 2011 6:53 pm

Ash sighs,"i'm sorry. I act like this when im nervous."
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next