RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We can run through the night, Write our name up in the sky. -Literate Teen Role Play-

4 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

We can run through the night, Write our name up in the sky. -Literate Teen Role Play- - Page 2 Empty Re: We can run through the night, Write our name up in the sky. -Literate Teen Role Play-

Post  Guest Mon Sep 05, 2011 6:55 pm

Bailey May

She grins and turns around. She looks him straight in the eyes, her blue eyes were luscious. "and Why exactly are you nervous?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

We can run through the night, Write our name up in the sky. -Literate Teen Role Play- - Page 2 Empty Re: We can run through the night, Write our name up in the sky. -Literate Teen Role Play-

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Mon Sep 05, 2011 6:57 pm

Ash smiles a little,"because you're beautiful. I'm not sure to act around girls like you."
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Location : In the arena with Katniss, Finnick, Peeta, and Rue<3

http://www.roleplay2dream.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Sep 05, 2011 6:59 pm

Bailey May

She was speechless already. She just blushed, "I'm sure you're used to beach-tanned blondes instead of a blue-eyed scene girl." She smiles.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Mon Sep 05, 2011 7:01 pm

Ash shrugs, smiling. "More or less. But you're prettier than all of them."
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Sep 05, 2011 7:04 pm

Bailey May

She blushed and looks down at her converses then looks at her converses. She looks back up at him, "I'm Bailey May Wright."

Last edited by ScreamForMe on Mon Sep 05, 2011 7:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Mon Sep 05, 2011 7:06 pm

Ash smiles his signature smile,"Ashton Michael Griffen, but you can call me Ash."
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Sep 05, 2011 7:10 pm

Bailey May

She smiles, "Well [i]Ash[/u]," She paused, "I guess I'll see you later." She smiles again and turns around and continues walking again.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Mon Sep 05, 2011 9:27 pm

I finished my skellies! :D
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Mon Sep 05, 2011 9:35 pm

Yay! Does anyone have a free charrie?
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Mon Sep 05, 2011 9:59 pm

Basic Information
Name:Derek
NickName:
Relationships
Sexual Orientation (Gay, Straight, Bisexual, or Lesbian):ummm im only into Girls
Crush:No
Boyfriend/Girlfriend:No
Fiance:No
Spouse:No
Expecting?:No
Kids:No
That Pretty Face
Description(If you have a picture, it's optional):
Picture(No Anime!):
We can run through the night, Write our name up in the sky. -Literate Teen Role Play- - Page 2 2q16o92

Basic Information
Name:Scott
NickName:
Relationships
Sexual Orientation (Gay, Straight, Bisexual, or Lesbian):Plz I thought you knew what i was
That Pretty Face
Description(If you have a picture, it's optional):Brown hair.brown eyes,
Picture(No Anime!):
We can run through the night, Write our name up in the sky. -Literate Teen Role Play- - Page 2 2l92hbs

Basic Information
Name:Trey
NickName:
Relationships
Sexual Orientation (Gay, Straight, Bisexual, or Lesbian):ummm im only into Girls
That Pretty Face
Description(If you have a picture, it's optional):
Picture(No Anime!):
We can run through the night, Write our name up in the sky. -Literate Teen Role Play- - Page 2 Axjfw2

Last edited by Newdivide2334 on Tue Sep 06, 2011 3:53 am; edited 2 times in total
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Mon Sep 05, 2011 9:59 pm

whoa to big lolz ^
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Mon Sep 05, 2011 9:59 pm

i have Akira :3 and i can make another boy and girl :D

Ash smiles,"okay, see ya Bailey." He leans against a tree watching her walk away.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Mon Sep 05, 2011 10:01 pm

Dang i should of made Trey also hahaha brb ill make him
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Mon Sep 05, 2011 10:02 pm

Sorry, I like ur boys. Can I steal one? xD
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Mon Sep 05, 2011 10:03 pm

Haha Not the Picture's xD!!...
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Mon Sep 05, 2011 10:05 pm

i can make another girl :3
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Mon Sep 05, 2011 10:06 pm

okay
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Mon Sep 05, 2011 10:06 pm

Actually, Supa, can I give u Braden and steal Trey from Divide?????
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Mon Sep 05, 2011 10:06 pm

No I KEEP TREY! and Scott and Derek
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Mon Sep 05, 2011 10:08 pm

lol xD

oh and divide i replied on goalie's rp :3
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Mon Sep 05, 2011 10:09 pm

okay ill replie =D
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Mon Sep 05, 2011 10:10 pm

does anyone want me to make another girl and boy? i have only 1 open charrie right now and that's akira
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Mon Sep 05, 2011 10:11 pm

TREY AND AKIRA!!! =D...i Made Trey Already Look at My Form!=)

I have To Other Dudes and thats Derek,and Scott
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Mon Sep 05, 2011 10:13 pm

xD Otay so does this work for you guys::

Eliza-Trey

Akira-Braden
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next