RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~Angel Academy~ OPEN!

+2
I-Rawr-You
Supa-Bacon-Cat
6 posters

Page 4 of 27 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 15 ... 27  Next

Go down

~Angel Academy~ OPEN! - Page 4 Empty Re: ~Angel Academy~ OPEN!

Post  Guest Mon Aug 15, 2011 6:06 pm

awww D;
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Mon Aug 15, 2011 6:13 pm

rawr u didn't reply to meh post, i edited it
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Location : In the arena with Katniss, Finnick, Peeta, and Rue<3

http://www.roleplay2dream.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Aug 15, 2011 6:14 pm

Neither mine >.<
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Tue Aug 16, 2011 12:18 pm

Ted
He stopped walking, and just hugged her. Elena was so frail and tiny. Ted stroked her back, “It’s okay, as long as you’re safe.” He said, pulling back to look at her. When Elena kissed him, his cheeks turned as red as a tomato. He took a gulp and kissed her back when she kissed his lips(o-o). Yes, Christian was his best friend, but he loved Elena. How many times had he broken her heart? How many times did he tell her that he didn’t love her? Ted would love her with all his heart and not just half. Ted was the only human on Earth that knew Christian was a demon and that there was a school for all of them. He still had his lips pressed to Elena’s making the most of this celestial moment. It was so…breathtaking. He just couldn’t’ get enough of it. He wanted more, he wanted her more than anything else in his life. Ted held her close to him, pressing her against his chest. Elena tried to pull away, and he let her. How could he resist her something that she wanted? He sighed, “I’m sorry.” He murmured, pulling her towards his car. Like a gentleman, he opened the passenger side door for her and he walked around to go in the driver’s side. “I uh..didn’t mean to do that.” He said, pulling back onto the main road. “It was just..an uh..impulse.” He said, trying to fake it or something.

Posting Alexander and Nathan.
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Tue Aug 16, 2011 12:25 pm

Nathan
He sighed and ignored everything she said. That man was drunk. Why did she always have to go after the drunk ones? Why didn’t she just go out to a bar and get drunk herself? Nathan sighed and hoisted her over his back, holding tight onto her waist. “Go ahead, Lassie. Take my soul. It’s already sold to Satan anyways.” He said, smirking. All Fallen angels were basically slaves of him, pets. “A real man? You wouldn’t know a real man if he hit you smack in your face. Christian is far from a real man. He didn’t deserve you.” Nathan said, opened the door to his car, “Now can you calm down so I can talk to you rationally? Or are you going to punch me in the face again?” He asked, still holding her over his shoulder, waiting for an answer. Raven was thrashing around, making it even harder for him to hold her. But, being drunk, she was still too weak. Seeing as she wasn’t going to calm down, Nathan sat down in the passenger seat with Raven in his lap. “Calm down.” He whispered, kissing her cheek. “It’s me, Lassie.” He murmured, brushing his lips across her forehead. “Calm down.”

Posting Alexander.
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Tue Aug 16, 2011 12:31 pm

Alexander
“At least I’m the queen and not the duchess. I have more power.” He said with a sly smirk. “Uh, I don’t think Smokey the bears going to pop out of nowhere and attack you if you leave a pile of ashes there, calm yourself.” He said, patting her shoulder. “Sorry, but my bear costume is at the cleaners.” Alexander adjusted his jacket, it was a long trench coat, his favorite and he always wore it everywhere. “Again, this is only one of my first times out of that school. I only came out one other time, but I think I may be able to find us new clothes.” He said with a smile. “But I think that dress is rather fetching.” He said using a British accent. C:

Kate: Everyone already knew c: He’s the queen of the prisses. Love him with an intense burning passion or else c:
Roxy: HOLY SHI-AT RAVEN AND CHRISSY DRUNK XD LOL YESH LET’S DO IT!i!
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Tue Aug 16, 2011 12:32 pm

hey im here
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Location : In the arena with Katniss, Finnick, Peeta, and Rue<3

http://www.roleplay2dream.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Aug 16, 2011 4:31 pm

HERE!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Tue Aug 16, 2011 4:33 pm

BACK c:
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Aug 16, 2011 4:34 pm

YAY! =D i'll reply ^^ btw i made a werewold-vampire-witch-human Rp at the writing monsters =) feel FREE to join =D
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Tue Aug 16, 2011 4:38 pm

RoxyTrance wrote:YAY! =D i'll reply ^^ btw i made a werewold-vampire-witch-human Rp at the writing monsters =) feel FREE to join =D

Otay xD LOL AND ROXY POST RAVEN FIRST c: THEN ELENA I’m thinking of a twist…sooo c;
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Aug 16, 2011 4:40 pm

okay =D
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Aug 16, 2011 4:54 pm

AWWW NATHAAAN!! <3

Raven: She turned to him and sat on him,in a way so his legs were between her,she sat ON him. :3 She wrapped her arms around him and gave him a french kiss,pasionate,than,she stoped him. She raised her hand and punched him in the face really hard,so his nose was bleeding ((TWIST? ;P))"Christian is a REAL man.And if you EVER,and i mean EVER talk about him like that i will cut you tongue with my own fangs and then make you eat it.So shut up!" She licked his bloody lips and then kissed his neck,leaving blood "kisses" all over him.Then she hugged him and started laughing hard.Then she looked at his face,and freaked out "OH MY GOD YOU ARE BLEEDING!" She started crying "Did i do that?I am SO sorry!" Then,between her tears she grinned "Ha!Did you really thing that such a BAD BAD gurl like me would ever be sorry?i will tell you a secret.I AM A DEMON!!!" She shouted loudly and then started laughing.And then she started singing her own tune "I want to see Chrissyyyyy!Cuz he is the luv of mah lifeee!And Nathan is a mister fluffy for florida!And of couuurse Christian is SO much more man than Nathaaaan!" xDDD
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Tue Aug 16, 2011 5:02 pm

RoxyTrance wrote:AWWW NATHAAAN!! <3

Raven: She turned to him and sat on him,in a way so his legs were between her,she sat ON him. :3 She wrapped her arms around him and gave him a french kiss,pasionate,than,she stoped him. She raised her hand and punched him in the face really hard,so his nose was bleeding ((TWIST? ;P))"Christian is a REAL man.And if you EVER,and i mean EVER talk about him like that i will cut you tongue with my own fangs and then make you eat it.So shut up!" She licked his bloody lips and then kissed his neck,leaving blood "kisses" all over him.Then she hugged him and started laughing hard.Then she looked at his face,and freaked out "OH MY GOD YOU ARE BLEEDING!" She started crying "Did i do that?I am SO sorry!" Then,between her tears she grinned "Ha!Did you really thing that such a BAD BAD gurl like me would ever be sorry?i will tell you a secret.I AM A DEMON!!!" She shouted loudly and then started laughing.And then she started singing her own tune "I want to see Chrissyyyyy!Cuz he is the luv of mah lifeee!And Nathan is a mister fluffy for florida!And of couuurse Christian is SO much more man than Nathaaaan!" xDDD

I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Aug 16, 2011 5:07 pm

LAWL!!! Ted is stealing Christians girl,the most powerfull demon's girl,and he doen't even have a profile!!! hahaahh xDDDD

Elena:A kiss?From TED?What tha...No...She was just lying to herself..A kiss was what she needed more that time. "Don't apologise.." She leaned closer to him,and gave him a short french kiss.He was driving,unluckily.She sat back,and wiped her tears away.It was all so confusing.She bit her lip,till it started bleeding.She didn't even notice.She tried not to cry.She needed a hug,more than everything.A hug by someone who really cared.She turned her bleeding face to Ted "Y-You,you saved my..life.." She realized,and then she couldn;t hold it anymore,and she started crying,sniffing and crying.She embraced her knees but she just couldn't calm down.She could barely breath,she had a panic crisis.She had breathing like super fast,like she had just murdered someone.And then,that was is.She faded out.What she EVER wanted more,was him.Christian.A Demon.But he had been always hurting her,always making her cry.He was a demon,after all.But,hold on.What the hell?It was her fault,everything!She always caused the fights.She just couldn't handle that anymore.She was weak,innocent.She was still a pure Angel.She was kicked out of Heaven because She was covering her best friend.She was TOO innocent maybe.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Aug 16, 2011 5:08 pm

+-Rawr-+ wrote:
RoxyTrance wrote:AWWW NATHAAAN!! <3

hahahha xD Dont hate me Rawrie :3
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Tue Aug 16, 2011 5:13 pm

Nathan
He rolled his eyes, “@**.” He muttered, rubbing the blood away from his nose. “You know..” He said, pushing her off his lap so she was squished next to him and the glove department, “If you weren’t a girl I’d have knocked you out by now. “ Nathan rolled his eyes and opened the passenger side door so he could step out, “If Christian was a real man, he wouldn’t be breaking your heart every week. Tell you he loved you and then go make love to some angel.” Nathan slammed the door, obviously annoyed that she punched him. Man did that hurt like hell. Who taught that girl to punch. “If he was the love of your life, he would be here, not me.” Nathan muttered to himself as he slipped into the driver’s seat. “If you want to ruin your love on a b@*t@rd like him, be my guest.” Wow, was he mad. O-o. The rest of the car ride was quiet, Nathan just stared ahead out the wind shield, his knuckles turning white on how tight he held the steering wheel. “We’re back. Remind me never to bring you out to dinner again, by the way.” Wooooow, harsh.
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Tue Aug 16, 2011 5:21 pm

Ted
Hm. Did Elena really love Christian? Or was it the fact that she couldn’t help seeing him torture himself? After all, Christian couldn’t live without Elena. His angel. No, not his anymore. Elena was Ted’s. Christian lost her. Ted couldn’t’ help but feel sorry for his best friend, but he couldn’t leave Elena in the position she was in. Raising a demonic angel child alone. As she started to cry, he eased the car to a stop. It was a deserted road, no one was here. So being in the middle of the road wasn’t a big no no. Ted reached over and brushed her wet hair away from her face. “It’s alright, shh.” He murmured, stroking her hair. “You’re safe.” He said, trying to give her a comforting smile from his lips. “I’m here.” Ted said, leaning over to kiss the top of her head. Elena was all he saw before those headlights blinded him. A car had come speeding down the road, full on one hundred miles per hour straight into them. The airbags engaged, but was it really worth it? The cars were nose to nose, blood everywhere and Ted was knocked out. Would he live? Was he alive?
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Aug 16, 2011 5:29 pm

Raven:The tears were out of her eyes.Now,she was really crying.What Nathan told her about Christian really hurt her.Damn,she loved that guy!She curled around at the corner of the backseats and started crying quietly,thinking and thinking.Why did he wanted that Angel so much more than him?Why!She could barely breath,because she was trying to be quiet.She tried to calm herself so her voice is clear "Where are we going..?" She whispered.He voice cracked.Her eyes were black as the mascara run all over her face.She was truly a mess.She missed Christian.She missed him more that anything.And it hurt to know that he would never be hers.IT F***ING HURT! She hid her face between her knees and continued crying.He wanted to see him,he wanted him to hug her and tell her that he loves her.It was too painful,even for a demon.After all those months that passed since she had seen him,nothing had changed inside her.She was still as broken as she used to be.Mayvbe even more,if that was possible.A ruined person,what was left of the real Raven.She bit her finger with her fangs,to bleed it,on purpose.She wanted to mute the inside pain with a physical pain.It didn't work though.She looked at the small mirror in the car,and she saw herself.Why was she like this?Raven is not like this!Raven is strong!She started crying loudly,even if Nathan could hear,she didn't care.She could see the school out of the car window."I can't do that anymore!" She cried out.She opened the door and fell out of the car,on the road.She didn't care about the wounds,she would heal till tomorrow.She started running to the school,to Christians door.She knocked and knocked the door,but nobody was in there "Christian!" She cried out.She just fell down,and cried.It was night,nobody would see her.And she hoped nobody would hear her either.How could a demon be that weak?Miserable.. :'( poor Raven-sniff-
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Aug 16, 2011 5:42 pm

HELL NO!!! 8O I KNEW YOU WOULD DO THAT!! i KNEW it!!!!

Elena:She hugged him and cried and cried.His hug felt so nice.She was about to say "Thank you",When those lights got her blind (((Not REALLY BLIND,OF COURSE xD MAIN CHARS NEVER DIE OR BECOME BLIND xD))) She didn't know how much time had passed.She opened her eyes,slowly.She felt a sharp pain on her shoulder.It hurt more that everything,she had never physically hurt like this before.She looked around,blood was everywhere.She panicked.She couldn't breath normally.And then she remembered she wasn't alone in that crushed car. "Ted.." She whispered.She looked around,and saw him.His head lying on her normal shoulder,full of blood.She tried to turn over,so she could face him,but the pain became her worst nightmare (((HEHEH))) "AAAHHHH!" She screamed as she closed her eyes.She opened them,and looked at her shoulder.A long piece of glass was stabbed on her shoulder,and as she could see it had been stabbed through thr seat too (((Something like this: Lets pretend that the 'I' is Elena's shoulder and that the '-' is the glass.So it was something like this: -I-))) She couldn't move,she was stuck at the seat.She was crying "Ted?TED?!Ted please wake up,please" She felt pains all over her body,but not as painful as the shoulder.She hadn't break anything.Except for her heart :'/
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Tue Aug 16, 2011 5:46 pm

Nathan
He pulled the key out of the ignition and sat in the car for a minute or two, thinking about what he had said to Raven. True, it wasn’t all to nice, but, it was true to begin with. He hated Christian, and now he was mad at Raven. Always running after something that was never hers to begin with. Nathan stepped out of the car, twirling the car keys around his finger. Well, if she wanted to spend her life chasing after a man that would never love her, be my guest. Wasn’t his problem anymore. He tried helping her, and even tried hitting on her. But she was still that same obsessive girl she was when he met her in that bar. Nathan sighed and ran his hand through his hair as he walked through the ornate doors of the school. All was basically quiet except for the low hum of voices coming from the cafeteria. It was dinnertime after all. Because of Raven, he didn’t get to have any dinner. State the fact she almost ripped that poor waitresses arm out of its socket. He sighed and walked towards the cafeteria hopping to at least get something decent to eat.

...Lame..
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Aug 16, 2011 5:53 pm

OUCH!! xD i am thinkin of Raven trying to sucide :3 what do you think?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Tue Aug 16, 2011 5:54 pm

Did you see this coming?

Ted
Ted was knocked out cold, crushed by the metal of the car. His breathing was unsteady, coming out raggedly, as ragged as the shard sticking in Elena’s shoulder. Ted was losing blood fast and if he lost to much more, he was surly good as dead. His cell phone was in his left pocket of his jacket, if he could, he would have grabbed it and helped Elena as quickly as possible. But he couldn’t bring her to a hospital. They would realize she was a celestial being and alert the government or something about it. He couldn’t’ have that happen. He’d have to fix her up himself, if he ever lived through this. Maybe this would be his final day, his final night with the woman he loved just inches from him. The driver in the other car was Francis. He had jumped of the car before it crashed, only suffering a few scratches and bruises. He walked over to the wreckage and smirked at Elena. “Ello princess.” He said, brushing hair from her bloodied face. “We can’t have you telling people what we did. So you and your knight in shining armor over here can share your last goodbyes.” Francis was going to blow the car up. Light them up with gasoline and matches. O-o
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Tue Aug 16, 2011 5:58 pm

RoxyTrance wrote:OUCH!! xD i am thinkin of Raven trying to sucide :3 what do you think?

o-o Well, I don't want her to die yet because I still have ideas. I'm thinking of bringing Christian back into the picture, Nathan out. But he'll be back c;
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Tue Aug 16, 2011 6:11 pm

Hello?
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 27 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 15 ... 27  Next