RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~Angel Academy~ OPEN!

+2
I-Rawr-You
Supa-Bacon-Cat
6 posters

Page 15 of 27 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 21 ... 27  Next

Go down

~Angel Academy~ OPEN! - Page 15 Empty Re: ~Angel Academy~ OPEN!

Post  I-Rawr-You Wed Aug 31, 2011 1:31 pm

This is really going to get me cheesed off again….Big time o-e. Again…not to be rude but Christian is my character. It’s Hell roleplaying him and I f-cking hate it when people yell at me when it doesn’t go their way. They don’t roleplay him..I do so I decide when I want to do with him. I’m sorry I’m acting like a b!tch but it’s really annoying the hell out of me. Please let me be me and let me do what I want to do for once…I hate being controlled and it ain’t going to happen on the internet. And it’s not a betray to Elena or you. Can I mix things up for once without getting yelled at -____- I like changing the plot without people knowing. It keeps them interested and on their feet. I don’t know WHO Christian is going to end up with and people can’t force me to pick who.
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Aug 31, 2011 1:52 pm

Yeah alright -.- So Elena and Chrissy were together and then Emma came as a friend and everything and then you just throw Elena away like she is garbage and stay with Emma.Besides,Emma was with Alexander?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Wed Aug 31, 2011 1:56 pm

What the f-cking hell?! You just don’t get it do you? Christian is MY character MY. Not yours. I roleplay him, you don’t I control him, and you don’t. I choose who I want him to be with, you don’t. And I’m not apologizing for being a b!tch this time because that’s just being rude to me. To Hell with it, I’m going to kill Christian off on this roleplay.
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Aug 31, 2011 2:01 pm

Why would you do that xD this is simply dump xD Funny thing is that we fight here and he are just fine in freedom xD And another funny thing is that i am calm and you obviously cannot control yourself xD and another funny thing is that i am older and you think i cannot understand what you sayin xD and another funny thing is that you think i want to control Chrissy xD and another funny thing is that you keep complaining that you're a b1tch but i never said or thought you are xD and another funny thing is that i keep saying "another funny this is that" xD
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Aug 31, 2011 2:05 pm

and another funny thing is that that i am waiting for Nathan's post :3
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Wed Aug 31, 2011 2:06 pm

Do you want to know something hilarious? Do you? I’m f-cking tired. And, if you’ve noticed with some people, age doesn’t matter. And it ain’t dumb. I’m actually annoyed and mad about him..I love him too death but he’s causing problems with everyone. Do you have an issue with anger management? Because you’re pissing me off! Almost everyone of my friends think I have anger management and if you can’t handle that leave me alone. Think? Every time I post a f-cking post you have to comment on something you don’t like. You complain about a f-cking roleplay! I’m going to leave. I’m tired and I don’t want to talk.
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Wed Aug 31, 2011 2:08 pm

And I’m not going to post Nathan OR Mason right now. I went to bed at three am last night and only got about four-five hours of sleep. I’m tired and don’t want to roleplay.
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Aug 31, 2011 2:15 pm

Maybe you have some anger problems :L But it's okay,don't worry.I have 3 or 4 mental problems.I got two of them when my parents divorced and the other one when my father dumped me and hid from me that i have a brother that i'll never meet,and the other one when my mother got married to my stepfather and they treat me like im trash.But it's okay :3 Do you want to change problems with me?? :3 I prefer to have anger problems than depress,depress-mania,being suicidal,and the other one that i never remember it's name.It's about thinking "black".My doctors call it like this.They are all crappy diseases.I least i could have something cool,but none of them is cool :/ No,i am not crazy xD i am a logic person ;P And it's okay if you dont want to RP ;P
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Wed Aug 31, 2011 4:22 pm

Back…and I cooled down…I’m sorry that happened to you…
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Dancin' Kate Wed Aug 31, 2011 4:39 pm

I'm not siding with anyone, but all I'm going to say is;

One: AGE DOESN'T MEAN A DAMN THING. Yeah, so what if you have a couple years on me, Roxy? I bet I've been through just as much shit as you've been through. I had a major case of clinical depression (and its called bi-polar disorder, manic depression is just another way of saying it) just over a year ago. Also, if you're going to list off mental disorders, at least have the decency to look them up and spell them correctly. >_<

Two: Please stop acting like a dumb bimbo and take what Rawr is saying to you seriously. I don't mean to insult you, I'm just saying that it's time to grow up and learn to take a hint. This leads me to my next point.

Three: You are trying to control the way Rawr plays Christian by whining at every post she makes where he's not obsessing over Elena. Take a moment and look back at what you've said these last couple pages. Just because things aren't going EXACTLY THE WAY YOU WANT them doesn't mean you have to piss and moan about it. My friend Taylor once told me something; "Life's a b*tch. If it was easy, it'd be a s|ut." I think you need to sit down and read that quote a couple hundred times and really let it sink in.

Four: I know it seems like I'm siding with Rawr by doing this, but I'm not. I'm saying what my opinion on the matter is. Unfortunately, it seems to be close to the same as Rawr's because I understand how she feels. On FooPets I had a wolf character; Mist. Every RolePlay I joined, she was CONSTANTLY obsesses over by other characters, and when I didn't give the players what they wanted, they got pissed at me and killed their wolf.

Five: THERE IS NOTHING GOING ON BETWEEN EMMA AND CHRISTIAN. Two old lovers meet up again in a stressful situation; WHAT THE HELL DO THINK THEY'RE GOING TO DO? I'll just come out and say it; I had intended for Emma NEVER to fall in love in this RolePlay. I just wanted her to be some badass character who got involved in the story. Okay? If things come out differently, oh well. That's the beauty of a RolePlay, the outcome is never what you expect it to be.

Now that everything is off my chest, I'll sum it up. ;)

Our Summary-

Roxy, using your age as leverage on other people won't make you look any better, you need to take this seriously, stop trying to control the way Rawr RolePlays, and quit over-reacting about something so silly.

Also, after this I will be posting Emma, then leaving to read my Bible so I'm ready for my Bible Study tonight. :D
Dancin' Kate
Dancin' Kate

http://"Wattpad"-http://www.wattpad.com/user/Kate1013

Back to top Go down

Post  Dancin' Kate Wed Aug 31, 2011 4:51 pm

Emma sat up as well, her knees huddled under her chin and her fingers poking at her bare toes, auburn hair over her face. Sighing, she moved her gaze slowly across the bed and looked at the foot of the door, gulping gently before turning her head back to her knees. "Yeah, I guess so…" Staying silent for a time, she bit her lip as she finally got the courage to ask, "Why did you do it?" Lifting her eyes up to him, those violet gray irises of her's showing so much pain a suffery from years of torment, she watched him for a moment, her black wings ruffling every once in a while.

Bleh, that sucked… But I'm not really in the mood. XD Well, gotta' go! If I have time after I'm done reading, I'll hop back on for bit.
Dancin' Kate
Dancin' Kate

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Wed Aug 31, 2011 4:54 pm

Age is but a number. Experience knows no age….I think that applies here. I may not have been through a lot of sh*t but I know what not feeling wanted feels like. Hell, everyone feels like that at one point in their life. …Can we just stop…fighting….I hate it…I hate fighting and everywhere I go I always end up in the middle of one and it f-cking sucks…Thanks for your points Kate…I think they’re really going to help. And I like the line your friend Taylor told you. Tell him/her that they’re an awesome person.

Damn. I forgot to explain Emma and Christian…Have you ever read a book where old flames have a fling later on in life? That’s kind of the concept here. Without seeing them for so long, sometimes you forget their flaws and remember all the good times you have and something like what was going to happen in the hospital room occurs. Sometimes it lasts and sometimes it doesn’t.

Over all, I don’t want people to yell at me for what I post. I understand if it’s disturbing, but I don’t post disturbing sh*t. I post what I think would make the plot better. Do I get mad that I don’t get what I want on roleplays? Hell yeah but I’m not yelling about it. What you need to do is let it play through and see where the situation leads. It always ends up better in the end. I just don’t want people controlling my characters…Christian is by far my most developed one and I don’t want people ruining my view on him…He’s my favorite one.

And y’all can call me Noey…o-o It said Rawr a lot in their..I thought I told you my real name O__O
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Dancin' Kate Wed Aug 31, 2011 6:04 pm

Back!

I don't like fighting either, but I'm just so tired of you two arguing that I needed to put it out there. So, now that it is, let's just put this behind us and call it good, 'Kay? :)

I got about an hour before I have to leave...
Dancin' Kate
Dancin' Kate

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Aug 31, 2011 6:49 pm

im going to say some things.IM SORRY if i overdid it at some points,but i just adore Elena and Christian together and i dont want them to break up >.<

Also,you totally misunderstood what i said about age.I just said that i am older,so how are you expecting me to do not understand what you are sayin?That's all

Kate of course i dont know how the **** is my disease called in english,im from **** greece

And also,both of you please stop being like "whoah i have experiance and i know what you are going through" cuz really none of you does or have been through what had i been through,so please dont ever talk to me bout it again.ever.You didn't end up in the hospital every **** month from trying to suicide.I am not sayin you had a GREAT life,but for sure not even close to mine.Not even close.
end of the fight.Friends again?

Last edited by RoxyTrance on Thu Sep 01, 2011 4:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Sep 01, 2011 4:52 am

Mah dawg Lucy-Barbie ate my drawing!!!i am going to DIEEEEEEEEE! D8 oh my **** i was drawing this shit of over a week! UGH!

---->My Dog -.- ~Angel Academy~ OPEN! - Page 15 321434_101120656659281_100002840404387_3333_5112912_n
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Sep 03, 2011 5:27 pm

where is everyone?! ;O
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Dancin' Kate Sun Sep 04, 2011 8:38 pm

I'm here, but I can't really do anything until Noey replies… So, yeah. XD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KSY4Yi2ypno
I need to find a way to use this song on here; IT'S FLIPPIN' EPIC!
Dancin' Kate
Dancin' Kate

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Sep 05, 2011 5:41 am

I CAN PLAY THIS ON VIRTUAL PIANO!!! Plus other 100 songs xD
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Dancin' Kate Tue Sep 06, 2011 4:46 pm

HOLY F-CK I HAVE A LOT OF SPANISH HOMEWORK. FIVE THREE F-CKING PAGE STUDY GUIDES. Oh, yeah, and they're due tomorrow. >_< Having an FML moment.... Evil or Very Mad And yes, I am having a bad day. Dx<
Dancin' Kate
Dancin' Kate

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Tue Sep 06, 2011 7:28 pm

Christian reached over and brushed her auburn hair from her face. “I hate it when people do that..” He whispered, caressing her cheek. “It annoys the sh*t out of me…I swear to God, next time I see that damn hair in your face again, I’m chopping it off.” Christian gave her a small smile. When Emma asked why he attempted, and succeeded, in murdering himself, he shied back in silence. “You don’t need to know.” Christian said, harshness lacing his words. “It’s none of your f-cking business.” He spat, voice rising.

WB DX
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Dancin' Kate Tue Sep 06, 2011 7:54 pm

Melep. AND DON'T TOUCH EMMA'S HAIR!!! No touchie!

Emma narrowed her eyes harshly at Christian, her face hardening as she lifted it up from her knees a cold glare in her gaze. "None of my business?" she hissed, slipping off the bed and snatching her gun from the bedside table and throwing it at him not as gently as she should have. Pointing a finger at him, her other hand balled into a tight fist, she suddenly went from her compassion and caring attitude to the Emma everyone knew; a crazy, short-tempered, dangerous, and sharp-tongued girl.

"I just saved your pregnant girlfriends life! I just watched you put a bullet from MY gun into that thick f-cking head of yours! I just saved your sorry ass!" she nearly screeched, her eyes flashing in anger, "And you have the audacity to tell me that this is none of my business!?!" Throwing her hands up in the air, she swept to the other side of the bed, slipping on her boots. Shooting him an annoyed and spiteful glare, she held her arms stiffly at her sides as she spat bitterly, "Now I remember why I left you, Christian; you never told me a damn thing!" Loosing her temper, she ripped open the door and slammed it shut behind her, the wood splintering from her power.

That self-centered, egocentric, lying, patronizing, hypocritical, conceited jackass! she shouted in her head, her fists balling up as her jaw clenched tightly, black wings shaking with rage. Anyone who didn't know Emma would be at a loss as to why she was so pissed off, but those that knew her knew that she easily was angered. Feeling her blood boil to her breaking point, she yelled out and punched her fist straight through the stone wall, a small cloud of dust blowing out. Pulling her hand out, her wrathful temper simmering down, she sighed heavily and limped to a couch, throwing herself down.

Dancin' Kate
Dancin' Kate

Back to top Go down

Post  Dancin' Kate Sun Sep 11, 2011 6:23 pm

Here, but also writing the next chapter to my story… So I'll be on and off. XD
Dancin' Kate
Dancin' Kate

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Sun Sep 11, 2011 6:38 pm

https://keeproleplaying.rpg-board.net/t420-uhhhhlook <- Um...:/ Last day on here guys...
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Sun Sep 11, 2011 6:44 pm

AWWW... Bye Rawr!
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Sun Sep 11, 2011 6:45 pm

Bye. I'll be on here till tomorrow and then not on until I graduate.
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 27 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 21 ... 27  Next