RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~Angel Academy~ OPEN!

+2
I-Rawr-You
Supa-Bacon-Cat
6 posters

Page 1 of 27 1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 27  Next

Go down

~Angel Academy~ OPEN! Empty Re: ~Angel Academy~ OPEN!

Post  Guest Sat Aug 13, 2011 2:56 pm

Jeremy: Smiled "Daaaang you got me.So,what are we doing now?"

Ashley:"Really?i play the piano,draw and ride horses too.And i also sing" She smiled "I thought you didn't gave any hobbies" She giggled
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Sat Aug 13, 2011 3:25 pm

Ash smiles,"Why would you think that? you think im boring? and that's really cool. Do you have your own horse?"

Akira smiles,"you pick?" she plays with a strand of her hair.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Location : In the arena with Katniss, Finnick, Peeta, and Rue<3

http://www.roleplay2dream.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Sun Aug 14, 2011 10:18 am

Christian Alex Mantra
He stopped and glared down at her, “What?” Christian wasn’t in the mood for talking, basically not in the mood for anything really. Putting a hand on her shoulder, he pushed her to the side. Not as gently as he intended, but that was the strength behind the mask. He needed a drink- a drink to hide him from his problems, take him to a happier place. Christian was always happy go lucky-luck when he had liquor in his system. As he entered the bar, Ted(Christian’s friend and the bartender) nodded at him. “Back again, eh lad?” Christian gave a grim nod. “Sorry to disappoint, but I don’t feel like talking about it this time.” His eyes held hurt, worlds and worlds of hurt. Ted understood. “The usual?” Christian looked up, “Whatever. As long as it helps me to forget.” Ted slid a glass along the counter and Christian caught it in his hand. The liquid in it sloshed around, playing at the rim of the glass. “Thanks.” And with that one last word, he tipped his head back and downed it. Ted just kept them coming and soon, Christian was as drunk as ever. The top of his ears were red and his breath was laced heavily with alcohol. If he was driving tonight, and he would get pulled over, he wouldn’t be able to walk in a straight line.

Nathan
“Pfft, don’t lie to me, lassy.” He winked at her as he started to pull out of the parking lot. “Cause you’re a bad liar. Sorry.” He smirked, “Oh, that color looks good at you.” He said, chocking out his laughs. “But,” Nathan started, going back to a serious tone, “You’re welcome. Anytime.” This time, he gave a true smile and reached over to ruffle her hair. Nathan drove into the city, some place that the fallens, angels, and demons stole away too in the night. “Are you in the mood for Italian? I know the cutest place.” He said, gushing in an adorable way. “You’ll love it, I promise.” He said, smirking. Well, it was kind of a smirk mixed with a smile.

Alexander Jared Famore
“Oh What-Ever, don’t throw a hissy fit cause I call them like I sees them.” He winked playfully at her. “Oh, so the story is twisted. I’m the prince a maiden like you falls madly in love with. I’m the one that needs changing, the one that needs to learn how to fight. I need a mommy to hold my hand through it all. Have fun with that plot.” He rolled his eyes, “HEY! Don’t take any of that to heart! DON’T STAKE ME! I’M NOT A FREAKING VAMPIRE! I’M A DAMN FALLEN D:” Alexander almost didn’t catch the stick, but he fumbled with it for a moment or two before he got a tight grip on it. “OOOOOOOHHH We’re fighting like pirates! I CALL BEING KNOWN AS CAPTIN BLACK BEARD! You like?” He chuckled, laughing. Wow was he hyper.
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Aug 14, 2011 10:19 am

im hereee =D replying ^^
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Aug 14, 2011 11:01 am

Elena: What had she done?He was like..that because of her.She was awful.She ran at her room.She looked herself in the mirror.Naah she couldn't fix herself.She was wet and the black circles around of her eye caught everyone's eyes.So she couldn't do anything to look better.She walked outside of the school,back to the rain.She knew where the bar he used to go was.She wouldn't drive to there,she didn't have a lisence.But it was too far away to walk (Let's add some drama (; ) She decided to auto-stop.After some time a car stopped.Two men were inside,smiling "Where do you want to go babe?" The driver said.Elena didn't pay attention to the "babe". "I need to get to the -Sumething- bar.Please can you drive me there?Please?I-I can pay you" The men smiled and the other guy winked "Get in honey,we don't want your money." After she entered the driver locked the doors.Elena didn't notice though.After a while Elena noticed that it was the wrong way "No no no,mister,the bar is at the opposite direction." He didn't even look at her,and with his calm voice he replied "I know".The other guy laughed.Elena knew that something was going on. "I want to get out!" She screamed.She tried to open the door,but it was locked "Let me out!" She yelled.The other guy,named Francis went to the back seat next to her and held her arms "Calm down kitten,there is nothing you can do now" Elena was freaking out.She was fighting against his hands,but he was strong,and she was weak. "LET ME GO!" She yelped.The Francis slapped her "Shut up you silly girl!" She was desperate,she was sure that nothing would save her. "Please,let me go!Please!" She cried out.But there was nothing she could do.The next thing she remembered was something hitting her hard on her head,and then nothing.She woke up in a dark room.Soon she realized she was tied on a wooden pole.Her hands and feet were tied at well. "What do you want?!" She screamed "What did i DO to you!" she yelled even louder,and her tears started travelling from her eyes to her cheek,neck,shoulder,arms and the cold floor.It was really cold.She got no answer.

Raven: "Oookay i trust you angel boy." She just closed her eyes and waited for him to say <<We're here!>>,But he didn't "Yet there?" <<not yet Lassie.." He said.She closed her eyes and fell asleep.In her dream,there were many colours,and out of the green and blue a white kitten with red eyes appeared,started walking, to her,changing colours.But just before it reached her it changed direction and turned left,to meet Nathan's hand,stroking it's head.What did that mean?She had no-idea.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Sun Aug 14, 2011 2:38 pm

/waits
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dancin' Kate Sun Aug 14, 2011 2:42 pm

Wow, Alex. Just, wow. XDD *Gets excited from Roxy's post and makes some popcorn*

Emma stared at him for a while, a dumbfounded look on her face as he started to act like a giddy little girl (XD). Shaking her head and blinked, she chuckled ominously under her breath and glanced at him, a half-smile half-smirk pulling at her mouth. "Yeah, pirates," she said, twirling the stick in her hand and beginning to circle him. "So, let's see just how good you really are," she taunted, locking her once again violet eyes on his. Pausing still for a moment, she suddenly lunged forward and stuck her foot behind his, pulling his feet out from underneath him and snatching his stick as he fell. Placing the point of her stick on his chest, she held the other branch in her hand pointed behind her as she smirked down at him. "I hope you aren't always this easy," she sneered, a playful chuckle slipping out as she grinned.
Dancin' Kate
Dancin' Kate

http://"Wattpad"-http://www.wattpad.com/user/Kate1013

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Aug 14, 2011 6:06 pm

Hahah Kate xD

Jeremy: He smiled "Just tell me what is your favorite cafeteria"

Ally: She smiled Sadly "No..I would love to,but i cannot afford it.I am living on my own now,so i'm kinda tight,you know." She gave him a crooked smile "No,i don't think you are boring.You just...I don't know.I really don't"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Sun Aug 14, 2011 7:45 pm

Replying now my loves and stalkers C:
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Dancin' Kate Sun Aug 14, 2011 7:47 pm

*Sniggers* Hehe, that'd be MWAH!
Dancin' Kate
Dancin' Kate

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Sun Aug 14, 2011 7:54 pm

Heeerrree's Alexander and posting the other two peoples. Ain't my guys amazing? CX

Alexander Jared Famore
He glared up at her and started flailing. “PSHAW YOU CHEATED!” He accused, pushing the stake away and letting her fall on top of him. Alexander smirked and rolled over, pinning her down and picked up the stake. “So, is this technically called cheating?” He asked as he placed it right above her heart. “Say I’m the bestist pirate ever and I may let you leave with only a couple scratches. Don’t say it and I might have to make your heart a bloody kabob.” He smirked, “And, oh yeah, I’m freaking serious.” He said, smirking and getting real close to her face. “Okay, what is it?” He asked, still having that devilish smirk. “AMIGO OR FOE?” What, he didn’t know the Spanish term for foe. We ain’t all smart XP
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Sun Aug 14, 2011 8:03 pm

Here's Nathan, writing Chrissy. C:

Nathan
He finally pulled into this good smelling Italian place. There was a big guy with a mustache on the sign. Ah, kinda looked like Mario. Now where is Luigi? Nathan looked over at Raven all excited. But once his eyes were on the beautiful lass in the passenger seat, he quickly pouted. She was sleeping for god’s sakes! Nathan sighed and slipped out of the car in the dark of the night(Do you know that song XD LOL I watch to many movies.). He walked around the car, finally coming to a stop in front of her door. Man, did she look pretty in that neon pink blindfold. Brought out her eyes xD. As quietly as he could, he opened the door and picked her up in his arms. Then, he could sit down and have her in his lap. This was how he and she sat when she was crying in her room. She was so adorable when she was sleeping. And, being him, he just had to wake her up. Nathan got real close to her ear, lips almost brushing the skin, “RAVEN WAKE UP!” He shouted. Yup, that’s our Nathan. C:
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Sun Aug 14, 2011 8:10 pm

Christian was on the dance floor, moving to the beat with a girl in his arms. That dorky drunk smile was playing on his lips. Yeah, he was having fun. He always did when he was drunk. But, when the daze gave up, he was that still depressed demon he’d always be. These two men sauntered into the bar, looking quite please with themselves. To drunk Christian, they looked like two jolly men that just wanted a drink, but to the regular Christian he’d think they were suspicious. He bounced over to the counter and swirled around twenty or so times in the red bar stools. Man, were those fun. Note to self, get some in dorm room. “Hey Teddybearr.” He called to the bartender known as Ted. Ted rolled his eyes and walked over, “What is it Christian?” He asked, worried about his long time friend. He hated when he was drunk. It was always bad and he always ended up in trouble. “Can I get another drink?” He asked, excitedly. “Christian..” He started, but Christian glared. “Ted, I want another drink.” He ordered and the man couldn’t refuse a paying costumer. Ted walked over to get it when he heard the conversation goin g on with the two men, “So, is she tied up?” One asked, taking a sip of his beer, “Sure is, basement at that old shoe factory.” He chuckled and cracked his knuckles. “Didn’t even see what was coming, getting into the car with us. So easy to pick up these days.” They laughed evilly to themselves while, Christian, her ex boyfriend, sat a mere two seats away drunk as hell.
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Dancin' Kate Sun Aug 14, 2011 8:38 pm

Again, all I can say is wow. XD *Head desk* Typing up repleh

Dancin' Kate
Dancin' Kate

Back to top Go down

Post  Dancin' Kate Sun Aug 14, 2011 8:53 pm

Emma laughed at his ridiculous demand and raised a hand to his chest, pushing him up slightly as she cocked a grin, "Straight to the action, huh? Hm, too bad, I was hoping for some breakfast," she teased, her eyes flashing to a lime green. Having difficulty breathing under his weight, she grunted through clenched teeth as she flipped him off her, hearing a thud behind her head. Leaping to her feet and brushing off her blood-stained dress, she snatched up a fallen stick and poked his arm with it, a vivacious look on her face. "Come on then, get up!" Rolling her shoulders, she began circling him again, her stake pointed at the ground as she narrowed her eyes playfully at him, a mocking grin leaping onto her lips. "What was that you said earlier? Something about kabaing my heart?"
Dancin' Kate
Dancin' Kate

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Aug 15, 2011 5:48 am

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA xDDDDDDDDDDDDD HAHAHAHAHHA OH MY GOOOOSHHH!!!!HAHAHHAHAHAH xDDD I CAN'T stop laughinggg!!!! HAHAHAHHHH xDDD i thought he would kiss her or sumething like that and then "WAKE UPPPP!!!!!!!" AHAHAHAHAHHHHHH xDDD I LOVE YOU RAWR xDDDDD HAHAHH Posting my gurlz :P
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Aug 15, 2011 6:01 am

Elena: She couldn't move.After she asked so many times if someone was there,she realized that nobody was.She was all alone in that dark big room.She started getting panicked.She could feel her heartbeat raising.She was breathing fast and soon she was crying. "HEEELP!!!" She screamed as loud as she could.That loud,that her ears hurt.She cried out for help again and again,hoping someone would hear her.Unfortunately,she had no phone with her.Plus,she couldn't see any windows at the dark place.She just cried,her tears wetting her white dress.If she ever got alive out of this,she would have to visit a doctor for sure,because her hair were all wet when they brought her here,and now they were almost dry,and her neck hurt bad,and also the place was really cold,but she tried not to think about that.It was either night,or just the place they had her in was underground.

Raven:She opened her eyes instantly and punched Nathan hard,not knowing it was him.Then,she looked at him "What the hell?!" She moved closed to him because she noticed a little bit blood on his lip. "You are bleeding..." She leaned closed to him and wiped the blood away with her finger,and then licked it.She saw Nathan's surprised eyes and grinned "C'mon,blood's taste is awesome." She stood up and waited for him to stand up too.She looked then at the Italian place,around her.It was really beautiful.Crystal glasses and plates everywhere and it was so beautiful.She looked at Nathan "This place is amazing!" She grinned

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Mon Aug 15, 2011 10:34 am

Akira smiles,"somewhere with italian food." She folds her wings then makes them disappear."

Ash nods,"okay...what if i bought you a horse?" he asked completely serious. He had extra money he had no use for and he kinda liked this girl. So what the heck? Buy the girl a horse.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Aug 15, 2011 10:40 am

Ashley: She looked at him with wide opened eyes "What?No way" She smiled "I could never accept it,and i met you like yesterday!"

Jeremy: "Oookay i know a great place with italian food!" He his his wings "Just follow my" He walked to his car and opened the door for her

brb like 15 mins
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Mon Aug 15, 2011 10:43 am

Okay

Ash smiles and shrugs,"well...i have some extra cash lying around and literally have nothing i can do with it. It's easily enough for a horse. And you're really nice, sweet, beautiful. I want to give you a horse if you'd let me." He smiles again and gently takes his hand in hers. He held it loosely in case she wanted to pull away. He watched her as he waited for her to answer.

Akira smiles and follows him over to his car. She knew she probably shouldn't get in because she just met him but she didn't really care. She didn't have much to lose. She got in and smiled at him. Plus she kinda liked the guy. He was nice, cute, sweet, hot.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Mon Aug 15, 2011 11:14 am

RoxyTrance wrote:HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA xDDDDDDDDDDDDD HAHAHAHAHHA OH MY GOOOOSHHH!!!!HAHAHHAHAHAH xDDD I CAN'T stop laughinggg!!!! HAHAHAHHHH xDDD i thought he would kiss her or sumething like that and then "WAKE UPPPP!!!!!!!" AHAHAHAHAHHHHHH xDDD I LOVE YOU RAWR xDDDDD HAHAHH Posting my gurlz :P

CX I knooooooooowww <3 I love all my guy charries. They’re so out of control sometimes. The Christian on this roleplay is only out of control when he’s drunk…which sucks…
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Aug 15, 2011 11:21 am

xDDD Hey Rawr,reply reply reply xD

Jeremy: He grinned "Hold tight girl" He started the car and ran so fast the anyone would have been socked.They arrived in like one minute.He parked "It was fun,isn't it?" He got off the car and opened the door for her

Ally: She tried pulling away her hand but he wouldn't let her. "It's still a no,thanks though.And,i don't want you to think that i am poor or anything.I am not,i am living in a beautiful house,i have food everyday and new clothes.But a horse is expensive." She looked at him.That guy was so nice. "And thank you for the offer,and for the compliments and everything.Really.But you don't need to be like this,you can be..you know,natural"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Mon Aug 15, 2011 11:39 am

meh misses rpng with chu rawr Sad

Akira smiles and gets out,"i could've gone faster," she teases. "I actually think that grandma in the slug bug went faster than us." she said sarcasticly.

Ash sighs and pulls his hand away,"fine. But if you change your mind let me know. The offer's always open." (where are they again? xD)
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Aug 15, 2011 11:50 am

Ashley:(at a cafe i think xD) "Alright" She smiled.She stood up "I've got to go now,thank you for the company.I'll be at the next room,if you need me" She picked up her backpack and left,going to her room

Jeremy: "Ohh c'mon now Mira!It WAS fast!"

Let's RP at the Vamp&werewolves ^^
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Mon Aug 15, 2011 11:52 am

Join the new website XP Cause I might quit this one.

Nathan
He scowled at her, “Owwie! Somebody’s got a mad punch.” He said, putting her down and wiping the rest of the blood off. “Blood tastes awesome? Did I make a mistake and take a vampire instead of a demon out on a date tonight? Because I don’t want to be your midnight snack.” Nathan joked, poking her nose. “But, back on the subject matter, I would rather a loving kiss more than a damn punch in the jaw.” Nathan rubbed his jaw and hooked his arm through hers. “Mm. Only the best for my little demon.” He said, kissing the side of her head. Nathan went to the front desk, and, thankfully they weren’t that busy tonight so they got a seat. I seat with a view. On the outside this place might look trashy, but, on the inside it was five freaking stars. They were looking out at the ocean, the sun already set and the moon glinting off of the calm waves of the water. “We should so do something lady and the tramp style.” He joked, snorting out a pint of laughter. “Or would you rather throw some more punches at my handsome face?” He said, poking her leg with his foot.

Posting Alexander and Christian/Ted
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 27 1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 27  Next