RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~Angel Academy~ OPEN!

+2
I-Rawr-You
Supa-Bacon-Cat
6 posters

Page 3 of 27 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 15 ... 27  Next

Go down

~Angel Academy~ OPEN! - Page 3 Empty Re: ~Angel Academy~ OPEN!

Post  I-Rawr-You Mon Aug 15, 2011 4:20 pm

Christian
Ted had a gun in the waistband of his jeans. It was a small one that he kept under the bar if things ever got out of hand. Taking a breath, he wiped a nervous bead a sweat from his forehead and ran the corner, instantly pulling the gun out. There she was, Elena. Ted was only a few years older than Christian and he always thought that she was adorably cute. Christian was so damn lucky to have two beautiful girls after him. He lost them every other week, he couldn’t believe it. Sometimes he thought Elena deserved a real man, someone that wouldn’t leave her for the other every day. “Let the girl go.” He said, setting the gun on one of the two men. “Now.” Ted started walking closer, hands shaking slightly with the weight of a fire arm in them. “I’ll give you until the count of three. If she’s not lose by then, I’m going to blow your damn heads off.” He said, taking one step closer. “One.” He muttered.
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Mon Aug 15, 2011 4:21 pm

i posted on it :3
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Location : In the arena with Katniss, Finnick, Peeta, and Rue<3

http://www.roleplay2dream.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Aug 15, 2011 4:25 pm

Raven: She noticed That Nathan was interested in the waitress.She moved and sat by him.If he called her Lassie too,that would be the BREAKING POINT of Raven.She looked at Nathan and grabbed his face and turned it to look her "I am here today.Or do you want me to go?"

I KNOW its a really small post,but pleaseee call her Lassie and you will have a big post ^^
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Mon Aug 15, 2011 4:30 pm

Nathan
Whoa, close hot chick. Nathan smirked and leaned foreward to give her a quick French-kiss. He ruffled her hair and looked at the waitress, “That will be all, Lassie.” He said with a nod, waving her off thinking that Raven was going to give him another kiss. C:

XC Didn't give me much to work with...so...

And making an epic post for you Supa.
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Aug 15, 2011 4:36 pm

Elena: She recognized the voice instantly "Ted?" Her voice cracked,and she was crying out of happiness.Yes,there was hope.But she remembered what did the guys say "Ted watch out they have guns!" The guys laughed.Tom talked first "hahaha,listen what they're saying Francis,he will kill us.Of course we have guns you smart gal." He grabbed Elena and placed his gun at the spot that was touching her head "Put the gun down or the chick is dead!" The Francis ran to the door "I'm outta here Tom!" Tom got panicked "Hey!HEY!You..UGH!" He looked to Ted then "PUT THE GUN DOWN!" Elena was freaked out,And she was crying hard.She was just an angel's for God's Sake!She couldn't stand all these.And then one thing passed her mind.Where was Christian?Why didn't HE rescue her?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Mon Aug 15, 2011 4:40 pm

~Angel Academy~ OPEN! - Page 3 Bright_Eyes__Conor__178269m

This is what I picture Nathan as.
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Mon Aug 15, 2011 4:41 pm

I replied Rawr :3
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Mon Aug 15, 2011 4:45 pm

Ted
He rolled his eyes. “You watch too many movies, man.” Ted said, bending down to put the gun on the floor. Just as he was about to set it down, with a quick maneuver of his hands, he picked it back up and shot at the man. One of the bullets caught him in his shoulder and Ted ran like Hell over to him. He kicked the gun a few feet away and stepped down on his chest. “What was that you said? That you’d kill her?” Ted bent down, one knee on his chest and one beside. “Over my dead body she’d die. I love her.(TWIST C;).” He said it low enough that no one but the man could here. Ted grabbed the mans hands and held them behind his back. “Elena.” He said, in a soft and concerning turn. “Are you okay?” He asked, twisting the man’s hands every now in then to ensure him pain.
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Aug 15, 2011 4:51 pm

Raven: She felt her temper raising fast,the blood coming on her head,the waitress looked like the devil himself now to her.She looked at Nathan,REEEALLY aggressively.She hadn't forgot what she was:a demon. "I-am-your-date-today,and I AM LASSIE!!" She stood up and walked to the waitress and punched her shoulder "What?Huh?What is it-LASSIE?Huuh?" The waitress reached her hand to slap the demon,be Raven grabbed her arm and twisted it,almost breaking it "Ohh?You are going to hit such a bad bad BAD gurl like meh?i dont think so" She kicked the waitresses stomach with her knee and then punched her hard on the face.She didn't know why was she so jealous,but she was.And there was a huge cat fight between the dark demon and the innocent waitress.Yeah,she was innocent indeed.Ha,like she cared.She was a demon.A freakin demon!She grabbed her neck,ready to break it,but she just couldn't. "C'mon c'mon Raven!When did you become so f*cking soft?huh!?" She just let her fall on the floor and walked out of the restaurant.She walked to the first guy she saw and kissed him. "You,come with me" She said and led him to a dark corner.And fast,took his soul,leaving him breathless.Ohh yeah,it had been time since the last time she fed on a human soul.And it felt so good.But it wasn't enough,she wanted more,she looked around,searching for an innocent man,like the one she had killed.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Aug 15, 2011 4:52 pm

i dunt like Nathan xD
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Mon Aug 15, 2011 4:52 pm

i gtg bbl
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dancin' Kate Mon Aug 15, 2011 4:55 pm

*GASP* HOLY-FUDGE-NUGGETS!!! THAT IS MAJOR TWIST! *Is also back from school* Ish making reply for egocentric Alex… XD
Dancin' Kate
Dancin' Kate

http://"Wattpad"-http://www.wattpad.com/user/Kate1013

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Aug 15, 2011 5:01 pm

HOLLY... :O CHRISSY WILL KILL HIM!!! xD

Elena: She nodded nervously several times and between her happiness tears she begged "D-Don't kill him Ted..." She was such an innocent little girl. And then she thought about Christian,her Christian.And her child.Their child.Why couldn't she love that child?Oh yeah,she could.Like she could hate anyone..Ted had untied her ( lets suppose xD ) She moved near Ted and touched his back,softly,and leaned closed to whisper to his ear "Is Christian okay?W-Where is he?Why didn't he came to rescue me?d-doen't he..l-loves me,anymore?" Tears of sadness that time came out of her beautiful eyes.Why did life had to be like this?Other people were so much happy but she,nuuu...She HAD to be sad and unlucky....She got no answer "Let's go..." She whispered.Just tie him,call the police and let's go,please...." She stroked his arm
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Aug 15, 2011 5:02 pm

IKR Kate??? D8 i DIDN'T expect that!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Mon Aug 15, 2011 5:03 pm

PSHAW YOU KNOW YOU LOVE ALEXANDER

Nathan
He blinked, “Whoa.” He said, putting down a quick tip for that girl and running out after Raven. “Hell.” He murmured, finding her kissing some dude in an alley. Wait, she wasn’t kissing him, she was sucking his soul. Nathan smirked at the human torture she was inflicting on him. As he fell limp in her arms and walked over, that frown covering his pale face once more. Nathan took a hold of Raven’s wrists and held her against the wall. “What the Hell was that?” He asked, inching towards her face. Never more in his life did he want to kiss her. Nathan had a small crush on her, a big one actually. Being this close to her made his heart step up a beat. “I call everyone Lassie. It’s not only your nickname. You don’t have to break every girls arm that I call that.” He said, blowing out a sigh and tilting his head to the side. “Do you understand?” He asked, kissing her forhead.
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Mon Aug 15, 2011 5:05 pm

BWHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAH C; Yeah, praise Rawrie.
........YOU MADE ELENA DO THAT ON PURPOST XC
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Dancin' Kate Mon Aug 15, 2011 5:08 pm

*Sigh* Yeah… I guess so. XP

Emma chuckled as look at him, a mischievous glimmer in her eyes as she smirked, cocking her head to the side. "You really like being on top of me, don't you?" she teased once more, her smirk turning into a grin as she sighed dramatically, batting her eyelashes and pretending to sob. "I guess you know my tricks," she blubbered fakely, pouting and continuing her act. Suddenly, she kicked up her leg and hooked it around his shoulder, flipping them over so she was on top again, this time with a real knife in her hand pressed against his throat. Chuckling softly, she leaned close enough that her bangs brushed against his forehead, winking as a devilish smile crept onto her mouth. "But not all of them," she whispered, removing the blade and getting off him, sliding the knife back into its cover. Sighing, she flipped her fringe away and looked down at him, careful not to stand too close as she didn't want to fall on top of him again. "I admit, you know what you're doing, semi-bestest-pirate-ever,"
Dancin' Kate
Dancin' Kate

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Mon Aug 15, 2011 5:11 pm

SEMI??@@? ?!?!???@?!@!??@?!??!??@?!?@?!@!??? WHAT THE FUDGE?!?!?!? D:< LOL AND SORRY FOR THIS CRAPPY POST ROXY

Ted
He looked over at her, getting shivers from his touch. “..Elena you broke his heart. Where the Hell do you think he is? Why do you think ME of all people is here? He’s drinking.” Ted said, sorrowfully. “That’s what he always does when he’s depressed.” Ted took Elena in his arms. “Are you alright?” He asked, stroking her hair softly. Ted helped her up, letting her balance all of weight on him if needed. “What happened in the first place?” He asked, looking over at her, and sticking the gun back in the waistband of his jeans. “Who were those guys?” He asked, just so full of questions. He was like an orange and they were getting juiced out of him like orange juice.
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Mon Aug 15, 2011 5:18 pm

Alexander
He rolled his eyes, “Pfft, you wish don’t you.” Alexander gave her a half flirtatious wink and a half playful one. What? Alexander was always one to flirt with pur-tay girls. Alexander smirked as she pressed the blade to his neck, not scared of the psycho at the least. “I’ll learn them.”Alexander said with a small knowing smile. As she got off, he stood up and brushed all the dirt from his once clean clothes. “Well, there goes my best Sunday clothes.” He said, rolling his eyes sarcastically. “Really? Semi? Are you trying to make me cry? Are you trying to make this princess cry?” Alexander just loved making people laugh, so he was waiting for her cute one that she always did when he made a joke. C: What? She had a cute laugh. Heh.

..Lame again XC
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Aug 15, 2011 5:23 pm

replying :)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Dancin' Kate Mon Aug 15, 2011 5:26 pm

BAHAHA! He admitted he 'twas a princess. queen

Emma rolled her eyes and laughed softly under her breath, her eyes dropping to the ground for a moment. "No, I'm about to make this drama queen cry," she retorted, turning around and kicking the stones around the ashes on top of them, bored. Sighing, she looked down at her clothes and turned up her nose. "Do you know where I can buy some new clothes? This dress isn't going to work," she said, her voice trailing off as she traced a splatter of dried blood, her black wings shivering.
Dancin' Kate
Dancin' Kate

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Aug 15, 2011 5:40 pm

it's okay Rawrie :3

Raven: She looked at him and burst into laughs "Whaat?I didn't break her armm!" She was drunk.That guy was drunk,and now,that she had taked his soul,she was drunk too."I just P-L-A-Y-E-D with it a little bit!" She tried to escape from his arms,but he just couldn't "Ohh c'mon now Angel Guy,let me feed on someone!I am SOO hungry,and Sngels have the most DELICIOUS soul.So purel..you know what i'm sayin?And you are an Angel,So pleease don't risk it,i don't want to kill you,okay?I will have a soul and then i will find Christian and spend my freaking night with him,awkay?"(IMAGINE CHRISTIAN AND RAVEN,BOTH DRUNK,TOGETHER xD DISASTER!! But maybe not this time :P we'll see ^^ but i want SO bad Raven and Christian meet again =D i missed them together ^^) She kissed Nathan on the cheek.She knew she had hurt him,but she was too drunk to think about it "Now,move it.I've got to find a real man's soul (OUCH)

Elena: She broke into tears and cries "I-I was going to find him a-and ~sniff ;p~ it was far away,a-and there was this car,a-and i " She hugged him and held onto him tight "Then they went to the opposite direction and brought me heree,and Christian never cameeee" She continued to cry hard.She was so lucky that Ted was there "Ted,T-Thank you,really,thank you so much!" She was crying and crying and she kissed him on between the cheek and the lips.She was so vulnerable that time.She didn't know what was she doing,and she would wrap on anyone who could hold her,make her feel safe,make her feel like,home.Maybe Ted was that person,that night (OHH GAWD D8 IT IS THE FIRST TIME ELENA IS WITH SUMEONE ELSE EXCEPT FOR CHRISTIAN AND THAT OTHER ANGEL xD) She grabbed on him tight and continued crying "I am sorry!I didn't mean to cause any trouble!I am sorry-y-y-y"

OKAAAY THIS IS A HUGE TWIST IN THE STORY D8 WE NEEDED THAT ^^ GOOD JOB RAWR =D YOU MAKE MOMMY PROUD <3
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Aug 15, 2011 5:42 pm

iKate wrote:BAHAHA! He admitted he 'twas a princess. queen

Emma rolled her eyes and laughed softly under her breath, her eyes dropping to the ground for a moment. "No, I'm about to make this drama queen cry," she retorted, turning around and kicking the stones around the ashes on top of them, bored. Sighing, she looked down at her clothes and turned up her nose. "Do you know where I can buy some new clothes? This dress isn't going to work," she said, her voice trailing off as she traced a splatter of dried blood, her black wings shivering.
hahah xD Lol at the emoticon ( queen ) Kate xD
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Aug 15, 2011 5:58 pm

Where is everyone D8
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Dancin' Kate Mon Aug 15, 2011 6:05 pm

I poofed for dinner. Gotta' poof again for chores. >_<
Dancin' Kate
Dancin' Kate

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 27 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 15 ... 27  Next