RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~Angel Academy~ OPEN!

+2
I-Rawr-You
Supa-Bacon-Cat
6 posters

Page 13 of 27 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 20 ... 27  Next

Go down

~Angel Academy~ OPEN! - Page 13 Empty Re: ~Angel Academy~ OPEN!

Post  I-Rawr-You Sun Aug 28, 2011 2:01 pm

I’m sorry if I’m acting like a stuck up snob…it’s just getting on my nerves. I just wanted to let y’all know that Christian is my character and I play him how I want. Not by anyone else’s standards…XP Thanks Kate…Lemme get ready for the day and then I’ll post so don’t go anywhere yet. And you don't have to calm Emma down. She's your character and that's how you portray her. I just don’t like how when I mix something up..and I change what Christian thinks that…you guys hate it…again my character..XP
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Sun Aug 28, 2011 2:05 pm

Anyone got a fre character? I'm gonna RP with Supan using Nick, but all my others are free.
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Sun Aug 28, 2011 2:07 pm

Nope. XP Mine are all...busy....XP Sorry...

...Now BRB...I don't think I'll take a shower..so I'll be faster.. Ain't like I'm going anywhere today..It's pouring like CRAZY.
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Sun Aug 28, 2011 2:15 pm

Lucky, it's nasty hot here.
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Sun Aug 28, 2011 2:24 pm

Mm. I love the rain. It makes..everything smell nice…and I just love standing out in it. The drops feel nice…God I sound so creepy….Sorry about that.
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Sun Aug 28, 2011 2:28 pm

xD I agree. Cat Valentine has some issues... She needs help...
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Sun Aug 28, 2011 2:32 pm

Not to be rude, but I don’t know who the hell that is XP And I don’t wish too know…I’m not really into knowing…people xD unless they’re in bands… Like Black Veil Brides and Asking Alexandria.
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Dancin' Kate Sun Aug 28, 2011 2:33 pm

Okay, it's blistering hot outside for me too. XD I try not to yell at people when they do something unexpected or something I might not like.
Dancin' Kate
Dancin' Kate

http://"Wattpad"-http://www.wattpad.com/user/Kate1013

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Sun Aug 28, 2011 2:35 pm

xD It’s surprising that I don’t. I get mad over almost anything…o-e One point during the year me and my friends thought I had anger issues…
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Dancin' Kate Sun Aug 28, 2011 2:44 pm

Bleh, I do have anger issues; really short tempered. And when I blow up, you'd better get within a safe distance of about ten feet. XD
Dancin' Kate
Dancin' Kate

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Sun Aug 28, 2011 2:49 pm

Good thing I'm in a totally different state. xD LOL....I'm posting...btws..XD It's gonna be lonnnngg.
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Dancin' Kate Sun Aug 28, 2011 2:51 pm

Will I have another anerism? XD
Dancin' Kate
Dancin' Kate

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Sun Aug 28, 2011 2:57 pm

....Yes.....
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Dancin' Kate Sun Aug 28, 2011 3:02 pm

Yay, sorta'. XD Erm, I'll try not to loose it too bad.
Dancin' Kate
Dancin' Kate

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Sun Aug 28, 2011 3:07 pm

I think it's almost done...
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Sun Aug 28, 2011 3:11 pm

Once he believed he was far enough away, Christian collapsed at the trunk of a tree. His whole body was aching with pains. One bullet wound and now, thanks to Raven, multiple knife wounds. That girl had issues. Something was wrong in her head and Christian just couldn’t flip the switch back to sanity. Raven was scaring him. That once in control bird was now…a serial killer. Yes, in some ways that made him happy, but in others it didn’t. Christian would have been overjoyed if she’d go on a killing spree, killing humans and NOT him. Oh humans don’t even get me started on how much this future Satan hated humans.

Satan himself despised their very kind. The only precious thing that he couldn’t lose that was theirs, were their souls. Something that he lived and breathed every day. These days, humans died more frequently. So many deaths, so many souls coming to live with the damned. There were so many that God couldn’t save all of them for this wretched afterlife. With all of Lucifer’s demons scurrying along the dirt of the Earth, more death was sure to come. This plan was by far one of his best yet.

Christian ran a hand through his hair, his fingers skimming over his horns. Every demon possessed them. It kind of looked like, from a mortal’s eyes, a Billy goat mixed with one of their own. Oh, if only they knew how different and special this boy was. If only they knew. If they knew, do you think they would come after him with pitch forks and torches? That was so old country. They’d come after him with fire arms and a swat team. He was more powerful than them, could take a punch and could deliver one just as well as they could, but, he also go hurt like them. Christian wasn’t indestructible. No one was. Everyone had their own weaknesses.

Christian’s breath was growing very ragged. He’d lost so much blood in only the course of three hours. It looked like he was fighting the urge to go into a deep state of unconsciousness. When he ran away from Raven, on his way away, he had grabbed the gun Emma gave him when they went to go rescue Amber. Little good that did. The girl was dead by the time they got there. Oh Amber. What happened? Christian bit his lip and pulled the gun out of the waistband of his jeans. All the bullets were still intact; he hadn’t taken a shot at anybody when he should have shot Raven’s brains right out of her ear.

Christian opened the case for the barrel and shook out two of the bullets. Something so small could do so much damage. Could kill and could hurt. It could cause sadness and pain. What an amazing thing man had made. Christian was almost awed by it. To him, humans were stupid idiots. Never learning from their mistakes.

Pushing the bullets back in, he held the gun up. “Let’s practice.” He whispered to himself as he lifted his arm and shot off into the black of the forest. The sound echoed and was hard on his ears. “Hmph.” He said, a joyous smirk coming to his lips. “Oh Emma. Only you would trust me with a gun.” Christian was dangerous. If he wanted to kill you, you wouldn’t even be reading this sentence right now. You’d be dead last week.

Without any hesitation, he lifted the gun up to his head and pressed it against his left temple. “F_ck this world.” He murmured in a soft voice. “It’s a piece of useless sh_t.” He spat, a bit of blood coming out with the cough. Without thinking, Christian pulled the trigger. He felt nothing, the bullet hadn’t come out. “Dammit.” He muttered. It was stuck. “DAMMIT! How much longer do I have to stay on this f_cking planet?!” He shouted, knowing no one was going to hear him. Christian whacked the gun against the tree and it shot off another bullet. “Hmph, Why does THAT always work?” He asked sarcastically rolling his eyes. “Now that it works, let’s get back to business.” Christian lifted the gun to his head and pulled the trigger once more.

The gun didn’t falter a second time, the bullet swam through the little air that Christian had left between the gun and his head. As it lodge in, there was a blood curdling scream. But, he couldn’t tell if it was his or not. Instantly, Christian was cast into a deep darkness. Curses were rolling off of his tongue, but none of it was heard. All was quiet and still.

Quiet, something Christian was always looking for but never found. Something he needed when he had a hangover. Something he’d been waiting so long for. It felt like Heaven, but he knew he knew he was going to Hell. Heaven was for prisses that didn’t know how to have fun.(I’m Christian…so I’m just trying to see this from a demon’s point of view. I honestly don’t think that.)

Christian opened his eyes and found himself before the dark overlord himself.(No, not Barney.) Satan smirked down at him. “I was wondering when you’d find that world was a waste of your time.” Christian rolled his eyes. “Shut up. If you knew it sucked why the Hell would you have let me go?” Satan gave a loud dark laugh, the sound bounced off of the walls. “Dear Child, I live for torture and I presume you had a lot of it.” The devil gave a eerie smile.

Christian smirked, “I wouldn’t expect any less from Lucifer.” He said, running a hand through his hair. “Why did I end up here? Last time I murdered myself I was back in town(To me, Hell is a whole other world..o-o Like Heaven.)? Do you have to tell me something or whatever? Ask what I did, who I hurt, all that sh_t?” Lucifer shook his head. “I have to tell you something very important.”

Getting up, he walked over, grabbing him by the hair. “You’re next in line.” He spat. “But you’re too soft for the job I hold. You wouldn’t even kill that demon. We kill when we want. We kill for no reason. We kill for the lust we hold.” Bringing his face closer he growled out, “Do you have that lust?” Christian sneered at him, not one bit scared. Even if he was, he wasn’t showing any weakness.

Lucifer thrust him to the floor. “I don’t know what your mother was thinking when she had the audacity to make you.” Christian laughed, “You know it does take two to make a child right? You helped in that category. Half your idea. Don’t be giving me sh_t that it was all her fault.” Christian growled. “You’re really a son of a b_tch you know that?” The devil asked the rhetorical question. Oh, so much did he want to grip the boy by his throat and watch him suffer. “You still have so much to learn and I’m not the one to teach you. You learn how to do these things by yourself. I never expected help from others and neither shall you.” He said, casting another glare down at him.
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Sun Aug 28, 2011 3:12 pm

Well? What do you think?
Now that I think of it, I’ve killed this kid twice. Both on Immortal roleplays.
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Dancin' Kate Sun Aug 28, 2011 3:13 pm

Kewl, I'll get my paper bag! You know, when I have my aneurism and all. :P
Dancin' Kate
Dancin' Kate

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Sun Aug 28, 2011 3:15 pm

Tell me when you finish reading xD LOLOLOL
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Dancin' Kate Sun Aug 28, 2011 3:23 pm

Eh, wasn't that bad. Still pretty unexpected, but not as bad as I thought it could be. XD I'm really not sure what to do with Emma... : /More snippets of history?
Dancin' Kate
Dancin' Kate

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Sun Aug 28, 2011 3:26 pm

I WORKED ON THAT FOR AN HOUR XD LOL….Hm..I donnoooooo T WT

Have her find his body or something xD
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Dancin' Kate Sun Aug 28, 2011 3:33 pm

Nu, that's not what I meant. The post is impressive, but I wasn't so surprised that I past out. XD That's all I meant.

Hm, maybe I can work this to my advantage. xP
Posting...
Dancin' Kate
Dancin' Kate

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Sun Aug 28, 2011 3:35 pm

Ohkay. While you post, Imma watch me some Dane Cook.
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Sun Aug 28, 2011 4:26 pm

XD Are you almost done? I HATE DOING THIS BOOK REPORT T WT
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Dancin' Kate Sun Aug 28, 2011 4:29 pm

XDD Yeah. I wrote up something, then deleted it 'cause I didn't like it when I reread it. Almost done with this one, though. You are about to see Emma's semi-compassionate side. Shocked

Oh, what's it about? Maybe I can help; I read a lot. XD
Dancin' Kate
Dancin' Kate

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 27 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 20 ... 27  Next