RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~Angel Academy~ OPEN!

+2
I-Rawr-You
Supa-Bacon-Cat
6 posters

Page 8 of 27 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 17 ... 27  Next

Go down

~Angel Academy~ OPEN! - Page 8 Empty Re: ~Angel Academy~ OPEN!

Post  I-Rawr-You Tue Aug 23, 2011 8:01 pm

Christian smirked down at her, leaning her back against the wall and tipping his weight towards her so they were pressed together. It felt so nice to be this close to her again. “I hate you too.” He murmured, kissing her back. It sent electricity through his body, only making him want her more. Christian moved his lips along her jaw bone. “I hate you.” He muttered again, moving his lips along to her neck. “You’re a bi*tch and you have a black soul. You fu_k with my mind every time I’m around you. But I can’t get enough of it.” Christian whispered, bringing his lips back up to hers. “I missed you.” It was the first nice thing the demon said to her since they had been reunited. But, then again, this was the first time they were alone. Christian released her hands and held her by the waist, hands trailing to the small of her back. His fingers played with the hem of her sweater and his knuckles brushed the skin underneath. What a romantic love hate moment they were sharing. But they knew they wouldn’t have it any other way. Thing was, they were equally cold hearted. Emma and Christian didn’t give a damn about the world. They didn’t give a damn about anything. Maybe that’s why they fit so well together.
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Tue Aug 23, 2011 8:12 pm

You still here?
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Dancin' Kate Tue Aug 23, 2011 8:17 pm

Yeah, my internet went all whacky. >_< Typin' up reply. Elena is not gonna' be too happy about this, is she? XDD
Dancin' Kate
Dancin' Kate

http://"Wattpad"-http://www.wattpad.com/user/Kate1013

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Tue Aug 23, 2011 8:39 pm

Back. Sorry was on the phone with my best friend XD LOL POST?!
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Dancin' Kate Tue Aug 23, 2011 8:45 pm

Internet is being whacky again, gotta' use iTouch.
Dancin' Kate
Dancin' Kate

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Tue Aug 23, 2011 8:49 pm

WELL I have to brb SO USE YOUR TIME WISELY!
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Dancin' Kate Tue Aug 23, 2011 9:01 pm

Emma felt him smirk against her lips, a devilish grin of her own dancing on her mouth, a shiver of pure pleasure rushing through her now searing body. Why was it whenever Christian was around her or touched her she heated up so quickly? What does it matter anyways, the boy drives me crazy… she thought to herself, closing her eyes as he kissed her jaw and down her neck, leaving a hot trail on her skin. Damn, he knew knew exactly what sent her wild. His comment made her chuckle softly, he grin simmering down to a gentle but **** smile. "Damn right I do," she hissed, "that's my job, Christian." God, she hated him so badly and so much, but she couldn't love the way he made her feel anymore than she already did. "I guess it's a good thing I didn't miss you, otherwise we'd be screwed," she whispered against his lips, her famous smirk creeping onto her mouth. Feeling his hands release her arms from her side, she felt another shudder pass up her spine as he traced his hands along her back, make her heart dance behind her chest. Now able to use her arms, she placed one behind his back and let the other play with his hair; that messy black hair she adored so much. Anywhere he touched her sent a shiver through her body, leaving the skin on fire where he had been.  
Dancin' Kate
Dancin' Kate

Back to top Go down

Post  That-Awkward-Kid Tue Aug 23, 2011 9:04 pm

Sorry to interrupt again I just dont know where else to find Rawr...

I POSTED OMG I MUST KNOW IS HE GOING TO DO IT???
That-Awkward-Kid
That-Awkward-Kid
Admin

https://keeproleplaying.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Tue Aug 23, 2011 9:07 pm

XD BACK LOL Miss me much guys? XD Posting Chrissy
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Tue Aug 23, 2011 9:19 pm

K. NOW I'm Back. I was eating ice-cream c:
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Tue Aug 23, 2011 9:28 pm

Christian smirked and stuck his thumbs in her back pockets, rocking from side to side with her. “Damn...” He muttered, nibbling on her lower lip. “You have no idea.” He said, shaking his head, “No idea.” Emma was his wake up call. He needed her in his life. Sharp turns and dangerous times, but that’s what Christian lived for. “Emma, we’re already screwed...” He whispered, kissing her nose. “I thought you of all people would have realized that now. We’re the damned souls of Satan.” He said, nuzzling his head in the crook of her neck. A nurse passed by and looked at them funny. “Excuse me, but can I help you.” At first, the only thought that went through his head was to ignore her. But, she could tell security to get rid of them. “No, we were just leaving.” He said, hooking an arm around Emma’s waist. The nurse nodded and gave a smile, it looked force but what did Christian care. She walked away, probably tending to some guy that needed a sponge bath. Once out of sight, Christian pulled Emma into the nearest room, making sure no one was in it first. “There...We’re safe.” He said, wrapping his arms around her waist again. Leaning down, he pressed his lips against hers and started to French kiss her. Ooo-la-la XD

HM I kind of want to mix up the story...I think they needs to fades to black..cause that's where it looks like it's going..o-e.
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Dancin' Kate Tue Aug 23, 2011 9:33 pm

Hm, how many girls will this be for Christian then on this RolePlay? Three? (Was in the shower, replying) Hm… that or Lukas (the bad guy after Emma) finds them and, well, I dunno. XD
Dancin' Kate
Dancin' Kate

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Tue Aug 23, 2011 9:52 pm

Pfft! Leave him alone XD I don’t know who I want him to end up with yet c;
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Dancin' Kate Tue Aug 23, 2011 9:54 pm

Emma didn't know how much more of his searing touch she could take before she went over the edge and lost all sense of control of her actions. Christian sent her wild, he had since they'd met back at who knows where. At this point, the screaming protester in her head had been overwhelmed with lust and a distant emotion she couldn't recognize. Wait a minute, she thought to herself, I don't feel anything for this lying son of b*tch; we're just two immortals who have a burning desire for each other... Pushing away her thoughts with a mental scowl, she focused on what was happening, gripping the collar of his shirt and pulling him closer to her. Underneath her chest her heart was pounding a mile a second. She hadn't been this electric since the fight with Lukas last night. Shoving that memory out of her head, she again focused on Christian who was pressed up against her. Half of the buttons on her crimson silk blouse were undone, exposing her flat stomach and some cleavage. Deciding it'd only be fair, she slipped her hands underneath his shirt and pulled it off, a smirk once again taking place on her lips. "Now we're even," she whispered, out of breath from kissing him and the adrenaline in her blood.

Last edited by iKate on Tue Aug 23, 2011 10:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Dancin' Kate
Dancin' Kate

Back to top Go down

Post  That-Awkward-Kid Tue Aug 23, 2011 9:57 pm

Rawr if you dont reply I am going to come to your house and eat all your ice cream XD

REALLY sorry about the interruptions >.< I am a big meanie :3
That-Awkward-Kid
That-Awkward-Kid
Admin

https://keeproleplaying.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Tue Aug 23, 2011 9:59 pm

What the frick? NOT MY ICE-CREAM D: I can’t reply tonight T wT I’m too lazy. I don’t wanna post Chrissy either…I’mma go for the night. Good night my luvers <3
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Tue Aug 23, 2011 11:39 pm

Christian shook his head, obviously amused. “What’s with you and being even?” He questioned, twirling a strand of her hair around his index finger. Christian picked her up at the hips, wrapping her legs around his waist and ran his lips along her jaw line. “Are we going to be even if you give me a piggy back?” He joked, kissing her chin. “I think that would be pretty even. Or am I too fat for you to even pick up?” He joked again, sitting down on the squeaky bed. Emma was still in his lap. La, la, la, more kissing. La, la, la, Fades to magical unicorns :B
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Aug 24, 2011 7:16 am

WHAT.THE.HELL!?OH-MY-****!!ELENA WILL DESTROY YOUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!RAVEN AND ELENA WILL BE TEAM MATES AND RIP CHRISTIANS HEART OFF,THEN RIP EMMA'S HEAD OFF AND THEN ELENA WILL GIVE BIRTH TO HER **** SUPER POWER CHILD WHO WILL MAKE YOUR WORLDS COLLAPSE LIKE IN A SECOND!!!! D8 I FEEEELL BETRAAAAYYYYEEEEEDDDDD!!!EMMA GO AWAYYYYYY!!CHRISTIAN I WILL RIP YOUR ARMS OFFFFFFFFFFFFF!!!!!!!!!MAKE A LAST WISHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!YOUUUUUU...UGHHHH!!!!!!!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Aug 24, 2011 7:32 am

Raven: She couldn't do anything,but stare and listen.He was right.Even though she didn't want to admit,he was right,and she was wrong >.<. She half loved him,and she loved Christian with the other half.Maybe more..There was nothing she could do,because She loved him.How did she get there?Begging.The strong Demon she once was,was now gone.That demon was buried deep inside her.But..But she was going to get him back.Christian had done this.She was blaming him.He did that to her.And now,it was time for revenge.Se wouldn't be broken anymore.She wouldn't cry any more tears for him,or for nobody else.She was about to stand up and leave,when Nathan grabbed her and kissed her.She kissed him back,just for some seconds.She pulled away then and jumped off his arms. "No Nathan,you are right.Go make your own life."She said in a cold voice.He demon voice.Ohh how she missed it.It felt goof to be..a demon.Again. She turned back and walked towards her room.She got inside,and locked the door behind her.After she grabbed some clothes she walked into the bathroom and got into the tub,and had a hot shower.No,not a tear.Not even one.When she was done,she wore her clothes,and stood in front of her mirror.She grabbed her hairdryer and dried her hair straight.She put her make up on,mascara and everything.She stared at herself.Yeah,that was the Raven she knew.The Raven everyone knew.She looked out of the window,and whispered to herself "I'm gonna find you Christian Alex Mantra.Wherever you are.I will find you,and destroy you"

Take thiiiis xD Lawl it'll be greeeaaat :3

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Aug 24, 2011 8:01 am

They won't find about Elena being a fallen -.- Humans are stupid.Only the nurse will know. -.-

Elena:She opened her eyes. <<She is awake.>> Someone said. <<Steady sweety,everything is going to be okay.You are at the hospital>> She looked around and saw a nurse,talk to her,touching her arm "Where is Christian?" She murmured. The nurse thought for a moment. <<I suppose you mean the other guy.He..He was injured..He lost a lot of blood.He had a big surgery as you did.He will live..And your surgery was hard little gurl.You were full of tiny pieces of glass.You will be fine though>> Elena moved her head negative. "No no..This is Ted.I mean the other guy.The one who brought me here." The nurse smiled <<Ohh right.He was right outside with his girlfriend some minutes ago.I asked them to go somewhere else because the hospital is not a place for making out,you know>> She smiled gently while noting some things on her nurse notebook.Elena was socked,like electricity went through her body.Her heartbeat was raising,as the machines showed. "A-Are you sure?The tall one with the black hair?" The nurse nodded <<Yes i am pretty sure.The one with the black eyes.I never forget faces.>> Elena was really upset.What was going on?Two doctors came close to her and listened her heartbeat <<Give her ((the blahblah medicine xD))>> Elena wouldn't accept to take any medicine.She sat and tried to stand up but they wouldn't let her "Let me go!" She shouted. <<You cannot leave Miss,you just had a surgery>> The tall doctor said "Like i care!Let me go!" The nurse some ((the calming down medicine?)) and Elena soon was sleeping.

Feel guiltyyyyyy Rawwwrrrr -.-"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Dancin' Kate Wed Aug 24, 2011 8:19 am

Yes, but don't loose you're panties just yet, Roxy. Kate doesn't let something like this happen so fast. XD I'll post a diversion to stall Emma and Christian. Also, even with Raven and Elena combined, they could never kill Emma. She ish to badass for thems. XP Gotta' go to school, later!
Dancin' Kate
Dancin' Kate

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Aug 24, 2011 9:11 am

Im trying SO hard to not cuss xD
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Wed Aug 24, 2011 9:43 am

Bwha. Rawr-er doesn’t feel bad. Rawr-er does what she wants when she wants and she wanted to add drama XD And she isn’t sure who she wants Chrissy to end up with, and no one will influence her.
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Aug 24, 2011 9:44 am

Lawl xD
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Wed Aug 24, 2011 9:48 am

I’m still tired. I just woke up. It’s 8:50a.m here.I wasn’t planning on getting up either. I just had my phone’s volume on high so when I got a text from my friend the Hogwarts theme song started playing.
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 27 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 17 ... 27  Next