RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vampires VS. Werewolves (humans included) what are you?

Page 39 of 41 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40, 41  Next

Go down

Vampires VS. Werewolves (humans included) what are you? - Page 39 Empty Re: Vampires VS. Werewolves (humans included) what are you?

Post  Guest Tue Jul 26, 2011 6:01 pm

Jessie: "Fine. Do you want down now?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Vampires VS. Werewolves (humans included) what are you? - Page 39 Empty Re: Vampires VS. Werewolves (humans included) what are you?

Post  Guest Tue Jul 26, 2011 6:04 pm

Izzy- "Sure." She didnt really, she liked being close to him but she didnt want to admit it, she stood.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jul 26, 2011 6:22 pm

Jessie: He put her down and kept walking. "Who was that guy?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jul 26, 2011 6:29 pm

Izzy- She looked around confused. "What guy?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jul 26, 2011 6:34 pm

Jessie: "Nevermind." He wanted to change the subject. "Where do you want to go?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jul 26, 2011 6:40 pm

Isabella- She stopped in front of him, taking both hiss hands in hers so he couldnt go anywhere. "What guy?" She demanded, but in a gentle tone.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jul 26, 2011 6:44 pm

Jessie: "Stubborn much?" She picked her back up "The one you were talking to earlier."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jul 26, 2011 6:53 pm

Isabella- "Stuborn always." She smiled and put her arms around his neck so she didnt feel like she was gonna fall. She thought about the other guy for a minute trying to remember his name. "Oh that was Jace, he just helped me up after i fell and cut my knee, i just met him but he seemed pretty nice." She paused. "Wait, whats it to you?" She smiled deviously.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jul 26, 2011 6:56 pm

Jessie: "I was just wondering." He liked her closeness.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jul 26, 2011 7:01 pm

Izzy- "Then why'd you wait so long to ask?" She kept smiling, waiting for an anwser that she wanted to hear.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jul 26, 2011 7:06 pm

Jessie: "I didn't want him in the picture." He smiled at her
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Tue Jul 26, 2011 7:35 pm

Akira: She woke up and looked around,"Cooper?" She blinked realizing he'd left her. She was about to get up and leave when she saw the note. She picked it up and read it. She smiled and slipped off the rock. She stretched a little and groaned quietly. Her back kinda hurt from sleeping on the rock. She rolled her head trying to make her neck feel better. She sighed and headed towards the waterfall.

Ron: "Hmm..."

Ash: He watched her,"we always have more time to spend together." he says watching her, this had been the best day of his life and he hoped there would be many more days like this
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Location : In the arena with Katniss, Finnick, Peeta, and Rue<3

http://www.roleplay2dream.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jul 26, 2011 7:40 pm

Cooper- He chosen a ring as the engagment ring, it wasnt the ring that he hoped shed wear her whole life, he'd get the best ring he could find for their weding ring but he had to be sure she'd accept first. He went to the waterfall and sat on the edge of it.

The ring:
Vampires VS. Werewolves (humans included) what are you? - Page 39 Ring

Rylee- She stood and streched. "We can go wherever." She smiled.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Tue Jul 26, 2011 7:43 pm

Akira: She took the fun route to the waterfall. She hopped from tree to tree gracefully. She saw him and smiled. She flipped out of the tree landing near him. "Hey. Why'd you leave?" she asked with a little hurt in her eyes.

Ron: He smiled,"okay want to go for a walk?"
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jul 26, 2011 7:51 pm

Cooper- "This is why," he pulled the ring case from his pocket and got down on one knee opening it. "Akira, i know we havent know each other that long but i know that i love you, and i will forever. Will you marry me?" He smiled but you could tell from his eyes that he was nervous.

Rylee- She nodded. "Sure." She smile and took his hand.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Tue Jul 26, 2011 7:56 pm

Akira: She was frozen in shock for a moment then she smiled,"Yes!"

Ron: He smiled and started walking.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jul 26, 2011 8:05 pm

Rylee- She walked with him wondering where they were headed.

Cooper- Her put the ring on her finger and then picked her up, spun her around and set her down. He kissed her, his heart was beating 100miles an hour and he was so happy.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Tue Jul 26, 2011 8:31 pm

Akira: She smiles and kisses him. She trips him making him fall back onto the grass then lays next to him. She smiles,"i can't believe we only met yesterday and now we're engaged." She grins.

Ron: He was leading her towards his secret place.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jul 26, 2011 9:39 pm

Edward: "dunk tank?" climbs in the dunk tank and sits on the board
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Tue Jul 26, 2011 9:51 pm

Bella: She smiles,"okay" she gets a ball and aims
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jul 26, 2011 9:56 pm

Edward: "hope you get it maybe"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jul 26, 2011 9:59 pm

Jay: She smiled and hugged him tightly. "I hope so.."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Tue Jul 26, 2011 10:00 pm

Bella: she smiles and throws it and it hits the center of the target

Ash: he smiles,"want me to take you home?"
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jul 26, 2011 10:07 pm

Jay: She concidered shaking her head, but she ended up nodded. "Yea.... 3rd house on maple street." She said as she yawned aagin.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jul 26, 2011 10:10 pm

Edward: goes under water and stays underwater for twenty minutes
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 41 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40, 41  Next