RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vampires VS. Werewolves (humans included) what are you?

Page 38 of 41 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40, 41  Next

Go down

Vampires VS. Werewolves (humans included) what are you? - Page 38 Empty Re: Vampires VS. Werewolves (humans included) what are you?

Post  Guest Mon Jul 25, 2011 11:39 pm

Jay: She shook her head. "No.." She lied. Actually, she was exhasted.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Vampires VS. Werewolves (humans included) what are you? - Page 38 Empty Re: Vampires VS. Werewolves (humans included) what are you?

Post  Guest Mon Jul 25, 2011 11:39 pm

Edward: "what do you wanna do next"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Mon Jul 25, 2011 11:40 pm

Bella: she shrugs

Ash: "yes you are," he observed

Nicole: She woke up when she was set down, she sat up and looked at him
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Location : In the arena with Katniss, Finnick, Peeta, and Rue<3

http://www.roleplay2dream.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jul 25, 2011 11:41 pm

Edward: "dunk tank"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jul 25, 2011 11:42 pm

Jay: She didn't say anything. She just didnt want this day to end.... But she was very tired.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jul 25, 2011 11:42 pm

Chance: "You were tired. Its been a long day........"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Mon Jul 25, 2011 11:44 pm

Nicole: she nods,"okay" she kneels so she could reach him and kisses him,"good night" she laid down again
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jul 25, 2011 11:45 pm

Chance: He kisses her back. "Goodnight. I'll see you in the morning."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jul 25, 2011 11:51 pm

g2g BYEEE
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Mon Jul 25, 2011 11:51 pm

Nicole: She smiles then falls asleep.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jul 25, 2011 11:54 pm

Rylee- She looked him in the eyes and smiled.

Cooper- He was dreaming. He awoke startled and didnt reconginze where he was, he looked around. "Akira!" He called. No response. He franticaly searched for her when some random not flying in the breeze landed in his face, blocking his vison. He grabbed the paper and stared at it. 'We have your girl, if you ever want to see her again meet us at the church hall whereing what will be hanging on the door outside.' He tucked the not in his pocket and ran to the church, he got there and saw a tux hanging on the door. Really? He thought, a tux? Why?! He went inside to a bathroom and changed into it, he walked out. "Hello?" He looked around. No one was there. He saw a door with a ribbon on it and he opened it. He peered inside and everyone started applading. What was going on? His best friends walked up to him, "I see you got our note." They said, " Congrats, your getting married." He woke up, he looked at Akira and saw her laying peacfully, he smiled, hoping it was a sign that they were destined to get married.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jul 25, 2011 11:57 pm

Edward: goes to the Dunk tank adn climbs on the board. "Bella try to dunk me" he waits and looks down at the water
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jul 25, 2011 11:57 pm

Austin- He thought about it and then after a moment he got the hint, feeling stupid he laughed a little and smiled at her. "Well in that case, will you do me the honor and be my girlfriend?" He smiled..

Izzy- She smiled and put her arms around his neck, "thanks." She layed her head on his sholder.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jul 26, 2011 12:01 am

Jessie: He watched as it passed through the night sky. "did you make a wish?"

Lilly: "It would be my pleasure." She took a hold of his hand and looked straight at him.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jul 26, 2011 12:01 am

(Haha, i reread that and twice i spelled note like not. Lol)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jul 26, 2011 12:08 am

Austin- He smiled and slowly leaned over to kiss her.

Izzy- She smiled, "Yep."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jul 26, 2011 12:52 am

Online!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jul 26, 2011 12:54 am

Right when I get on, I have to get off... sorry. BYE! ((I'll probable sneak on later. hehe.))
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Tue Jul 26, 2011 10:22 am

Ron: He smiles,"so what now?"

Akira: She smiles in her sleep and scoots closer to him. She dreamt, She woke up and looked around but Cooper was gone. Did he leave her? She hoped not. She frantically searched for him and stopped when she saw a bunch of chairs set up under a giant tree. At the end of the aisle stood Cooper in a tux. She was so confused. She looked down and saw she was wearing a beautiful wedding dress. She looked back up at her smiling groom and hoped this meant they were going to be together forever.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jul 26, 2011 1:46 pm

Rylee- She yawned. "I dunno."

Cooper- He laid there awake but not moving so he didnt wake her up, his arm still being around her. He thought about how and when and where he would even propose. He'd never been married before and hoped this would be his first and last time but he didnt know how, although he was getting a few ideas. He was wondering how he was going to slip off and buy a ring or anything at all when it hit him, he knew where he was going to do it. He hoped she would accept, but first things first, an engagement ring. He slipped his arm from around her slowly, praying she wouldnt wake up and would stay asleep long enough for him to do what he needed to do, he slipped a peice of paper and a pen out of his pocket and wrote:
Good morning beautiful,
Meet me where we first met. At the waterfall. I love you.
Yours truley, Cooper
He phased into a wolf and ran straight to the edge of town before phasing back into a human. He blinked, not really sure of where to go and still wondering how he was going to do it.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jul 26, 2011 2:11 pm

Rippletail-Fallen- wrote:Jay: She didn't say anything. She just didnt want this day to end.... But she was very tired.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jul 26, 2011 2:58 pm

Lilly: She kissed him, ecstatic about her first kiss.

Jessie: "What was it?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jul 26, 2011 5:34 pm

Austin- He pulled back after a moment but kept his arms around her.

Izzy- "I cant tell you. Then it wont come true." She smiled and looked into his eyes.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jul 26, 2011 5:39 pm

Jessie: "Can I have a hint about it?"

Lilly: She leaned back up and put her arms around his neck. Her eyes sparkled.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jul 26, 2011 6:00 pm

Izzy- She had wished that she would meet that one guy that she was destine to be with forever and that he would never leave her. She shoke her head, "Nope. I really want it to come true."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 41 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40, 41  Next