RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vampires VS. Werewolves (humans included) what are you?

Page 41 of 41 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 39, 40, 41

Go down

Vampires VS. Werewolves (humans included) what are you? - Page 41 Empty Re: Vampires VS. Werewolves (humans included) what are you?

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Fri Dec 30, 2011 10:28 pm

Okay :)
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Location : In the arena with Katniss, Finnick, Peeta, and Rue<3

http://www.roleplay2dream.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Vampires VS. Werewolves (humans included) what are you? - Page 41 Empty Re: Vampires VS. Werewolves (humans included) what are you?

Post  Guest Fri Dec 30, 2011 10:32 pm

Alright. I'll go find it and re post it.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Dec 30, 2011 10:32 pm

Name: Johnny Jones ((Human.)) // Lola Marie ((Human.))
Nickname: JoJo is what you'll call me. Kayy? // Just Lola ..
Gender: I'm a dude last time I checked. :P // I'm a female.
Real Age: 18 // 16
Appeared Age: 18 // 16
Crush: I don't have one .. yet. // No thanks ..
BF/GF: ^^ // ^^
Married: O.o Yeah no .. // ^^
Kids: O.o // No ..
Personality: JoJo is sort of .. a player. He's very sweet though when you get to know him. He's not romantic at all but he's still sweet. :) He hates when you call him Johnny though. Only call him JoJo. // Lola is very quiet and shy. She's sweet but most people get bored of her. She's ver self concious about how she appears to others too. But lola's mainly very sweet.
History: (optional) Looks: Vampires VS. Werewolves (humans included) what are you? - Page 41 N1320762240_30281737_157 //
Vampires VS. Werewolves (humans included) what are you? - Page 41 Thing.5413260.l_large

Name: Jaxen Kranks ((Vampire)) // Amanda Lynn ((Vampire.))
Nickname: Jax or Jaxen. Whatever floats your boat. // Think of one. (:
Real Age: 209 // 38
Appeared Age: 17 // 18
Crush: None. // Hm .. nope.
BF/GF: Noppe. //Nah ...
Married: Hm. Nope. // Nope.
Kids: No // No
Personality: Jaxen is .. differnt that most others. He can be really nice at times but then there's times he can be really mean. But he can't blame that on himself. It's a trait of a vampire. He can controll his anger and thirst really well though. But overall Jaxen's a nice guy. (: // Amanda .. is mostly to herself. She's nice and very outgoing .. but she's not a people person. She's also very shy with new people.
History: (optional)
Looks: Vampires VS. Werewolves (humans included) what are you? - Page 41 Music_by_diafairie // Vampires VS. Werewolves (humans included) what are you? - Page 41 5997152

Name: Justin ((WereWolf.)) // MayBelle ((WereWolf))
Nickname: Justin? // May or Belle
Real Age: 16 // 16
Appeared Age: 16 // 16
Crush: None Yet. // None Yet.
BF/GF: None Yet // None Yet
Married: None yet // Not Yet Kids:
Personality: Meet Me // Meet Me (I hope you don't mind .. my phones spazzing ))
History: (optional)
Looks:
Vampires VS. Werewolves (humans included) what are you? - Page 41 8z0c9cVampires VS. Werewolves (humans included) what are you? - Page 41 560

Wolf Looks: A large white wolf with blue eyes. // A meadium sized brown wolf with green eyes.

Last edited by Tiger on Fri Dec 30, 2011 11:10 pm; edited 5 times in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Dec 30, 2011 10:38 pm

Alright~ Heres the new forum.

https://keeproleplaying.rpg-board.net/t704-vampires-vs-werewolves-humans-included-what-are-you-owner-is-supa-bacon-cat#101090

And Tiger since you're on your phone, do you want me to copy your characters to it?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 41 of 41 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 39, 40, 41