RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Goalies RolePlay

+4
Supa-Bacon-Cat
I-Rawr-You
ofmiceandbrynne
RiseAbove
8 posters

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

Goalies RolePlay - Page 38 Empty Re: Goalies RolePlay

Post  I-Rawr-You Sat Sep 24, 2011 9:38 pm

Goalies RolePlay - Page 38 Beauty-blue-eyes-girl-red-hair-red-lips-scene-51044
Nella laughed as Zack walked in. Last night when Zack was driving her, he drove extra careful. The only time he actually scared her was when he swerved out of the way of a squirrel. I mean, squirrel’s are amazing<3 When someone asked Nella her favorite animal she would say squirrel<3

After giving him a hug and a kiss on the cheek she looked up into his baby blue eyes, “I think you should let her drive next time…so she can get where she’s going ALIVE.” Nella joked, poking his cheeks.

Goalies RolePlay - Page 38 4629452202_533742a127_z_thumb
Christian pulled up in front of his old house. Same old Same old<3 He missed this house, so many good memories and some bad memories. But everyone had bad memories, but that’s normal. Christian walked in and saw Nella and Zack. “OOOOO Looks like someone got a boyfriend.”

He smirked and pulled out his phone to take a picture. “FACEBOOK!(:” But before he took the picture he got in it pointing and making an ‘ew’ face. I mean, what brother likes seeing his little sister make out with her boyfriend -__- that’s just sick.

Last edited by +-Rawr-+ on Sat Sep 24, 2011 9:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  ofmiceandbrynne Sat Sep 24, 2011 9:40 pm

lol chrissy XD
ofmiceandbrynne
ofmiceandbrynne
Roleplayer

http://j4ckbarakitty.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Sat Sep 24, 2011 9:41 pm

SpinninAround<3 wrote:lol chrissy XD

xD LOL. Almost all of my characters are outlines of someone I wish I could be sometimes xD But...sometimes I like being me..but that's...it's weird..
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  ofmiceandbrynne Sat Sep 24, 2011 9:47 pm

Goalies RolePlay - Page 38 Music_love

I stood kind of near Zack, but not at an intruding distance. ^_^ My cheeks turned pink as they kissed, but I bit my lip and looked away. It was weird. I'd been a quiet girl after I'd left for Spring Semester at Gomez. My parents had let me because I was having a really, really hard time there. After Christian had left, I'd been fried alive. I hadn't seen him since. He probably had a Barbie as his girlfriend now. Wouldn't doubt it...

I smiled slightly. "And maybe not crash into so many pedestrians?" I said, laughing. "That would be nice, too." I nodded.

----

Goalies RolePlay - Page 38 38c7886e

I kind of laughed at Bekkah's comment. "Come on, I kept it to a LIMIT." I winked at Nella.

I saw a guy that resembled Nella at the door, and Bekkah kind of looked at him funny. Wonder if she knew him. I saw the flash of his camera, and laughed.

"Dude, don't use Facebook. Facebook is for llamas, you need to use Twitter. The bird website. I have like, 3 followers on that site O_O And they're not even people I know BUT WHATEVER!" :D
ofmiceandbrynne
ofmiceandbrynne
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Sat Sep 24, 2011 9:57 pm

Nella laughed, “Zack, this time I have to believe her…o-o I’ve seen your driving xD” She brushed her bangs out of her eyes and looked over at the girl. “I’m going to feel bad calling you that girl over there…so tell me your name.” Nella said, laughing softly.

“CHRISSY!” Nella said, covering her face. “You know I hate pictures.” She groaned, running her hands down her face. “I bet only mom is your friend on Facebook.” Nella said, smirking. Oh messing with Christian. Cause he always spazzed.

Christian smirked, “Nut ah, Myspace is the way to go(;” When someone didn’t think anything was cool anymore, that was around the time Christian found out about it. “HOLY F-CKING CHIZ NUGGETS!” Christian said, pointing at Bekkah. “YOU’RE THE GIRL I MADE OUT UNDER THE BLEACHERS WITH!” Christian said, laughing.

OH that was a fun day. Making out under the bleachers, having some lunch, and talking. That was their regular day, but, not kissing under the bleachers. That was a onetime thing. Christian thought if he stayed a little longer…Christian thought he’d made her his woman. Yes HIS WOMAN<3 HIS WOMANLY WOMAN.
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  ofmiceandbrynne Sat Sep 24, 2011 10:04 pm

[Zack]

I shook my head. "I drive perfectly. You know it, so just admit it..." 8D

I snapped my finger and pointed at Nella's brother. "Even better."

-----

[Bekkah]

"My name is Bekkah." I said, smiling lightly at Zack's girlfriend. "And, don't feel bad, it's how I'm acknowledged at school so it makes basically no diffrence." I shrugged.

"WHATTHEFUDGEDUDE." I said. "YOU LEFT ME WITH THE BARBIE DOLLS." I made a pouting face. It was, in truth, kind of unfair how he was older than me and he got to go to college first. -___- "They made me--" I shuddered. "Uh, never mind."

ofmiceandbrynne
ofmiceandbrynne
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Sat Sep 24, 2011 10:10 pm

Nella rolled her eyes at Zack. “Maybe in your mind.” Nella said, ruffling his hair and messing it all up. “Oh yeah, sexy hair<3” And of course Zack started throwing a spazz attack over his hair. That was his less than normal self and he was amazing.<3

Christian laughed, “Duuuddeee, friend me!” He said, running a hand through his hair. “Myspace buddies!” Christian said in a really awkward voice..it sounded possessed. That was always his favorite voice. One time he used it for a week straight. His mom got so mad at him, she told him to duct tape his mouth shut. And you know what? He did it<3

“YOUR FAULT!” Christian said, flapping his arms. “It’s not my fault you can’t stand up to those sexy ladies(; Oh yeah, I made out with all of them but you were the best kisserer.” XD Christian said, throwing his hat on Nella. “Oh, nice look on you(;” Christian blinked and ran up to Bekkah. “DID THEY SHOVE YOUR HEAD INTO ATOLIET?! DID YOU DRINK POTTY WATER?! DID YOU PANTS A TEACHER?”
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  ofmiceandbrynne Sat Sep 24, 2011 10:18 pm

[Zack]

"DON'T TOUCH MY HAIR!" D: I said, trying to push it back into place, but none of it would fall back into its proper position. "DO YOU HAVE SCISSORS?!" I spazzed out, running into her kitchen. XD Weirdo.

----

[Bekkah]

o_o I pulled my Blackberry out of my pocket, searching for him quickly. I had a ton of friends on here, but none of them ever talked to me. The Barbies were the ones that convinced me to make a Facebook, and they even friended me; only to make fun of my photos, status, and everything. And yet, I still hadn't deleted them ._______.

"I can too!" I said, putting my hands on my hips. "They just never read the notes I pass to them in class with the dirty words on them. x_x"

"No! They didn't do any of it." I smiled smugly, putting my arms over my chest.
ofmiceandbrynne
ofmiceandbrynne
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  ofmiceandbrynne Sat Sep 24, 2011 10:22 pm

brbb
ofmiceandbrynne
ofmiceandbrynne
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Sat Sep 24, 2011 10:24 pm

Nella laughed and ran after him. “Calm yourself Zack.” Nella said, catching him by the waist. “Don’t cut your hair or I’ll cry.” Nella said, pulling him away from the drawer with all the knives and stuff in it. “Please? Or I’ll get a pixie cut.” Nella said, holding him tighter. “Or I’ll never kiss you ever again.” Nella threatened, smirking. XD

Here's Nella, writing Chrissyyyyyyyyyyy-eeeee-yyyyyy
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Sat Sep 24, 2011 10:28 pm

SORRY FOR CHRISSY'S LANGUAGE! IT'S VERY COLORFUL

Christian crossed his arms over his chest and rose an eyebrow at Bekkah. “So, I guess you go by that stupid quote ‘keep your friends close and your friends closer.’ That’s B.S.” Christian said, cracking up. “Why the hell would you keep the barbies as ‘friends’?” Christian questioned, putting air quotations around friends. “They’re dressed up b*tches that think they own the world.” Christian said, rolling his eyes. “But EXTREMELY good kissers.” xD

“…Really that’s all you did?! I WOULD GO F-CKING APE SH-T ON THEIR ASSES!” Christian said, his eyes getting wide like this: O__O

“Then what did they do?” Christian asked, stroking an imaginary Goe-T.
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  ofmiceandbrynne Sat Sep 24, 2011 10:34 pm

back
ofmiceandbrynne
ofmiceandbrynne
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Sat Sep 24, 2011 10:35 pm

YAY XD POST<3 POST ZACK FIRST<3
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  ofmiceandbrynne Sat Sep 24, 2011 10:37 pm

[Zack]

I sprawled around, turning around and finding a pair of scissors on the counter. My eyes went wide and I grabbed them, cutting off half of one side of my hair and then set down the scissors. I probably looked really stupid now. :D "It looks better now." I said, nodding, getting a zip-lock bag and putting my hair into it and grinning.
ofmiceandbrynne
ofmiceandbrynne
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Sat Sep 24, 2011 10:44 pm

Nella widened her eyes as she looked at his hair. “NOO! ICAN’TBELIEVE YOU JUST DID THAT!” Nella said, looking at his hair. “You’re going to regret that later.” She said, poking the zip lock bag. “Oh and by the way, have fun kissing your pillow at night(; Cause that’s the only thing you can kiss now.” She said, winking. What? She said if he cut his hair she would never ever kiss him again and never was a long time…she didn’t even know if she could survive that.
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  ofmiceandbrynne Sat Sep 24, 2011 10:44 pm

brb
ofmiceandbrynne
ofmiceandbrynne
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Sat Sep 24, 2011 10:44 pm

SpinninAround<3 wrote:brb

5d4f67h9okpi863ur
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  ofmiceandbrynne Sat Sep 24, 2011 10:57 pm

Back and gonna post
ofmiceandbrynne
ofmiceandbrynne
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  ofmiceandbrynne Sat Sep 24, 2011 11:06 pm

(Bekkah)

I sighed. "Okay, so there is this nerd at school. Well, he was getting out of his last period which was gym. He had taken all of off his clothes except his boxers and they made me take his spare clothes. They took his backpack so he had nothing to wear. He had to go on the bus wearing only boxers...it was hilarious until the Barbies blamed me and I got suspended for half of the year."

--

(Zack)

"Alright, you'll give on before I do." I said, shrugging and crossing my arms over my chest.
ofmiceandbrynne
ofmiceandbrynne
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Sep 24, 2011 11:18 pm

*pokitypoke* I'm online...
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Sun Sep 25, 2011 2:18 pm

Christian just blinked. He laughed at a lot of things and when I say a lot of things I mean almost everything, but that was just cruel. “….That’s not even funny..” Christian said, running a hand through his hair. “God damn what did the Barbies do to you? They changed you into one of them…ex all of the face paint and tight clothes they wear.” Christian shook his head and walked into the living room.

It kinda of depressed him that Bekkah was a big meanie now D:. I mean, he thought they had something…but she BULLIED a kid, that stuff used to happen to HER. Why in the hell would she let that happen to someone like that? He couldn’t even look her in the face now without feeling disappointing.

Nella rolled her eyes at Zack and leaned against the counter. “I don’t cave that easily, ya know. Don’t underestimate us girlies.”Nella said, winking. Oh yeah, she’d win this(; She was going to do it like a boss. Be jealous Zack-o-mon. Girls will rule the world one day
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  ofmiceandbrynne Sun Sep 25, 2011 2:31 pm

I'm on and going to reply
ofmiceandbrynne
ofmiceandbrynne
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Sun Sep 25, 2011 2:32 pm

SpinninAround<3 wrote:I'm on and going to reply

I'm sorry I left so suddenly last night DX My mother shut off the internet -__-
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  ofmiceandbrynne Sun Sep 25, 2011 2:33 pm

it's fine :3
ofmiceandbrynne
ofmiceandbrynne
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  ofmiceandbrynne Sun Sep 25, 2011 2:37 pm

[Zack]

"Try to win, I dare you." I shrugged, crossing his arms over my chest. She could never win this, ever. And, you know what, I knew this as a fact. Nella would do it, whether it was on accident or not!

----

[Bekkah]

My lips tried to form words, but I couldn't. I wasn't one of them, and I never would be. Why would I want to be? My shoulders sagged slightly. It's not like I CHOSE to do it. Well, actually, I kind of did, but...did he even know what they would've done to me if I hadn't? But then I think; I ruined that boy. He was scared of me. I chewed my lip, shoving my hands deep into my pockets. "Zack?" I said quietly. "Uh, can you drop me off at home? I, uh, have somewhere to be..." Even though that was a lie.
ofmiceandbrynne
ofmiceandbrynne
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next