RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Goalies RolePlay

+4
Supa-Bacon-Cat
I-Rawr-You
ofmiceandbrynne
RiseAbove
8 posters

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

Goalies RolePlay - Page 39 Empty Re: Goalies RolePlay

Post  I-Rawr-You Sun Sep 25, 2011 2:43 pm

Goalies RolePlay - Page 39 Beauty-blue-eyes-girl-red-hair-red-lips-scene-51044
Nella rolled her eyes at him. "You totally underestimate my power." Nella said, giving his shoulder a push. Excuuusseee me, she could do this. It wasn't that hard. Zack would cave in a week. And even then she still wouldn't give him a kiss just to see what he would do(;

Goalies RolePlay - Page 39 4629452202_533742a127_z_thumb
Christian sat upside down on the couch. His reunion with 'kissing under the bleachers' was more depressing than he thought. And you know what? She lost her spunk. The Bekkah he knew would have fought back at him.That was the way he taught her in the one year they spent together. 'Never let anyone get you down' and 'Never let anyone change you' She broke his two most important rules and it broke his small heart</3
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Sun Sep 25, 2011 2:44 pm

Dude, we should have Zack sneak in her window when she’s all tired and she could forget about the dare and kiss him XD and he’d let her win and say it was his fault XD IDK I’m weird..I had marshmallows for breakfast<3
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  ofmiceandbrynne Sun Sep 25, 2011 2:51 pm

XD okay.
ofmiceandbrynne
ofmiceandbrynne
Roleplayer

http://j4ckbarakitty.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Sun Sep 25, 2011 2:53 pm

SpinninAround<3 wrote:XD okay.

Do you want to skip ahead or something? o-o I can't find the marshmellows cause SOMEONE(Cough My mother) moved them....xD So yeah...post(:
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  ofmiceandbrynne Sun Sep 25, 2011 2:55 pm

[Zack]

"Fine. I'm leaving to take Bekkah back and then when I get back you're going to cave in, I bet." I said, pulling my keys out of my deep pockets. I puckered my lips, and got Bekkah to follow me out the door. Mwahaha...I already had an amazing plan.

-----

[Bekkah]

My eyes burned, wishing I hadn't come at all. I should've told him something like 'oh, they made me chew gum in class' or something, rather than what they really made me do. Now, he probably hated me. I closed the door lightly behind me, getting into the car next to Zack and resting my head on the front of the console of the car or whatever its called. He drove me home. I got dropped off, and I immediately logged onto Facebook. No new messages. Christian wasn't online, either. I eventually just fell asleep in that swivel chair, waiting for the message that would never come.

I woke up, my butt hurting like heck. I sighed, opening my eyes to again, no new messages. I sighed. He probably had unfriended me by now, but it didn't even matter.

----

[Zack]

I drove back to Nella's house, knocking on the door.

Last edited by SpinninAround<3 on Sun Sep 25, 2011 2:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
ofmiceandbrynne
ofmiceandbrynne
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  ofmiceandbrynne Sun Sep 25, 2011 2:56 pm

Okay, scratch Zack's posts. I'll make new ones.
ofmiceandbrynne
ofmiceandbrynne
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  ofmiceandbrynne Sun Sep 25, 2011 2:58 pm

[Zack]

I sighed, watching and waiting for the perfect time. Bekkah was staying at my house for the night, she was all of a sudden really depressed. So, being her friend, I let her stay. ON THE COUCH XD She was asleep, inhaling and exhaling slowly, holding her Blackberry logged onto Facebook like she was waiting for something. More like waiting for nothing.

When I realized everyone was asleep, I walked down to Nella's house with a ladder, and picked up a pebble. I threw it at her window to wake her up.
ofmiceandbrynne
ofmiceandbrynne
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Sun Sep 25, 2011 3:03 pm

Christian sighed as he sat on the couch. You know, if you sit upside down for more than three hours you could die? Christian could see why. It was hurting his head and making watching “The Amazing World Of Gumball” Less enjoyable to watch. And for god’s sakes that was his favorite show<3. Christian clicked the TV off and looked around the now darkened room. His parents went out to dinner with a couple of friends and Nella went to sleep about an hour after he made her dinner. He made Nella her favorite too- Mac and cheese. She was such a little kid..but so was their whole family<3 That’s what made it amazing.

Christian looked at his phone and forgot to upload the picture of Zack, him, and Nella to facebook. May as well do it now.

Christian turned on the dinosaur of a computer and about a century later, it turned on. Lalala, open my internet browser. Look….Bekkah was on. Her picture was so pretty and Christian remembered when she took it. It was the first day they met and he took a picture of her eating…a strawberry, a chocolate covered one. Chocolate was all over her lips and it made the picture all the more better. He smiled slightly and clicked her chat.
He bit his lip slightly. What should he say to her? God, he practically told her he never wanted to talk to her again and he gave her one of the most horrible insults of all time..he called her a Barbie.

Hey Bekkah . .
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Sun Sep 25, 2011 3:06 pm

Nella was curled up in her favorite panda PJ’s. Panda’s were AMAZING. Her favorite kind of bear. When she was little, her parents bought her panda build a bear and she still slept with it. There he was, wrapping in her arms<3 Ah, best friends. Was it even possible to be best friends with a stuffed bear? Well, I still sleep with my Scooby Doo so yes xD LOL.

Being the heavy sleeper she was, Nella didn’t awake when Zack threw the pebble. But when he was walking up the ladder, now that’s what woke her up. It sounded so scary and she awoke with a gasp. Phew, she wasn’t sweating it wasn’t a nightmare…it was just Zack..at least she thought it was Zack.

Nella rubbed her eyes and stumbled over to the window looking over at him. “Zack-o-mon?” Nella gurgled out as she looked at him.
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Sun Sep 25, 2011 3:10 pm

Goalies RolePlay - Page 39 Panda_pajamas

PANDA PJS<3

Goalies RolePlay - Page 39 M45911_11993L

Her Build a bear xD
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  ofmiceandbrynne Sun Sep 25, 2011 3:13 pm

I woke up to the loud alert noise that my Blackberry made when somebody made a comment on Facebook or was trying to chat with me or whatever. My eyes blinked open slightly, looking over at the blinking, colorful TV (Fringe was on), and the muted sound. I turned the sound on, forgetting about my phone for a minute, and eventually falling back asleep..

I woke back up ten minutes later to the second beep sound, yelping quite loudly, but Zero was a heavy sleeper and so was Noah. And Mike? Gosh, who even cared where Mike was?

I held up my phone, eyelids heavy, seeing that Christian had finally messaged me. I sighed. It wasn't like I expected him to or anything (okay, so maybe I did), but he did anyway. OMG HE WAS TELEPATHIC O_O But not really. If he was telepathic we could mind message instead.

I looked at my profile picture. A girl that wasn't even me anymore. A happy girl, a smile etched across her face, eating a chocolate covered strawberry. I could just taste it in my mouth thinking of it<3 I'd gotten so much hate for that picture. For a month, comments like 'FATSO' or 'SHE CAN NEVER STOP EATING' or 'GO ON A DIET' covered my page. I wanted to take it down so badly, but I followed Christian's advice and teh comments started to slow down, and they finally stopped altogether. That's not to say they don't call me any of those names anymore, though.

I looked at my phone. 'Hey Bekkah.' The screen read.I focused my eyes on the screen. It'd been fifteen minutes. He probably thought I was ignoring him.

i know what i did was stupid, but you dont have the slightest clue how these girls treat me. i didnt want to hurt that boy. he never did anything to me. i was a jerk.
ofmiceandbrynne
ofmiceandbrynne
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  ofmiceandbrynne Sun Sep 25, 2011 3:17 pm

[Zack]

I looked up, smiling. "Hi." I threw myself into her window, and quietly creeping onto her bed and sitting down and putting her on my lap. Good, she only seemed about half-concious. "Were you dreaming of me?" I joked, putting my arms around her.
ofmiceandbrynne
ofmiceandbrynne
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Sun Sep 25, 2011 3:21 pm

Christian had taken a pencil from the pencil holder and was balancing it on his upper lip and his nose. What? He was so talented(Everyone can do that Christian…) SHUTUP. I is as magical as Houdini. Did I mention that Christian was full of himself? You’ll see that as I RP him more(; He is my most amazing Character. Did you notice that I’m just trying to make this post longer by adding stuff you probably could care less about? Yeah, I am. xD LOL

Eventually, when the pencil fell, Christian licked a spoon and stuck it on his nose. He went cross eyed trying to look at it. giving up, he took a picture. OHMYGAWD, that’s the most AMAZINGEST PICTURE IN THE WORLD OF PICTUREKA! Idk, I thought that would sound cool but I failed miserably. xD

Christian’s computer beeped and he put the spoon down next to his keyboard and looked at the paragraph that Bekkah sent him. That’s one of the things he liked about her. Unlike all the blondes he usually kissed and made out for a day, Bekkah was actually fun to talk to. She just didn’t’ answer with “Oh yeah. Hahahahahahh. WOOOW.” She made it interesting<3

Before he replyed to Bekkah, he made his new profile picture of him and the spoon. On his status he put: “Me and the spoon = buddies 4 life. Be jealous(;” Oh Chrissy<3

Cracking his knuckles, he typed back:

answer me this. . . what did you have to prove to those girls that was so important ?
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Sun Sep 25, 2011 3:24 pm

Nella snuggled into his chest and wrapped her arms around his waist. She wasn’t even sitting up anymore, it was more like she was laying down in his lap. “I was dreaming of’s Panda’s taking over the world…and you were making them bacon you were their head chef.” Nella said, clinging onto his shirt. “But the pandas got mad at you because you always ended up eating half their bacon….they tolds me to tell you to share..” Nella said, reaching up to poke his nose but instead poked his shoulder. Wow talk about epic fail XD LOL.
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  ofmiceandbrynne Sun Sep 25, 2011 3:31 pm

Goalies RolePlay - Page 39 Tumblr_lifw7uLJgc1qczjlgo1_500

I was still watching the show, but it wasn't really what my mind was focused on. I was never one to dwell on stuff that happened months ago, but now I was. I wanted to find that boy, but he'd moved a while ago. There was no time machine, no way to go back, ever. A salty tear rolled down my cheek. There wasn't a way I could just cover this up with white-out.

I pushed my blonde hair behind my ear, sighing lightly and shoving a salty pretzel from the bowl on the coffee table into my mouth. I'd put it there for a snack earlier, but I'd never even eaten one.

I typed back:

michelle came to my house because we were going to 'study.' she was in my kitchen after she came out of the bathroom and found something really personal on the bureau. something i'd really, really rather not anybody know besides the people that are required to. her dad is a radio announcer on that really popular radio station and she needed me to let that boy know who was boss. she promised me everything, the whole package: she'd stop bothering me, pretend I didn't exist like she used to. do you even know how amazing that would be for me?

she said if i didnt do what she wanted, she would announce to everyone on the radio what she had found on my kitchen counter. it's not math homework, not something stupid. something that she copied and kept and probably still has now.
ofmiceandbrynne
ofmiceandbrynne
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  ofmiceandbrynne Sun Sep 25, 2011 3:33 pm

[Zack]

"I don't share my bacon, you know that Nella.<3" I said, poking her nose to correct her mistake. I took her finger gently, and pulled it up to my nose and poked my own nose with her hand for her. XD I pressed my forehead to hers, making it basically irresitable to kiss me now. One more minute and I'd win this bet. You don't mess with me.
ofmiceandbrynne
ofmiceandbrynne
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  ofmiceandbrynne Sun Sep 25, 2011 3:57 pm

you're gone o3o
ofmiceandbrynne
ofmiceandbrynne
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Sun Sep 25, 2011 7:24 pm

SORRY I HAD TO GO TO A THINGYYY

Nella giggled, “You shared you bacons with me once.” Nella said, squishing his cheeks. “Don’ts you go lying to me or Imma tell yo’ momma on you.” Nella said, playing with the neck line of his shirt. Nella smiled goofily when he got real close. “What are you doinnn’ buddeh booiiii?” Nella asked, cupping his face in her hands. She closed her eyes for a minute and almost fell asleep but she felt Zack’s warm breath on her face and she leaned up and….KISSED his cheek.
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  ofmiceandbrynne Sun Sep 25, 2011 9:20 pm

It's ok! U still there?
ofmiceandbrynne
ofmiceandbrynne
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Sun Sep 25, 2011 9:22 pm

SpinninAround<3 wrote:It's ok! U still there?

YESH but I don't feel like posting Chrissy right now D: Something big happened! POST and then I'll tell you.
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  ofmiceandbrynne Sun Sep 25, 2011 9:28 pm

After she kissed me, I jumped up on her bed and turned up her stereo and started dancing around. XD That had to get her awake. "I WON! YOU LOSE!" great job Zack. Way to wake up he whole neighborhood...
ofmiceandbrynne
ofmiceandbrynne
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Sun Sep 25, 2011 9:29 pm

THIS ALL HAPPENED TODAY
So my best friend sent me this FWD that said “If you send this to people in the next four minutes, your true love with
-Kiss you
-Text you
-Call you”
I sent it to most of my friends and even the guy I have a little crush on…and later today, he called me…But he hung up before I could press talk…and then I called him and he picked up and said “You rang?” And hung up again…IDK what to think cause I tried texting him but he didn’t answer so I was like WTF?!
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Sun Sep 25, 2011 9:32 pm

Nella rolled over on her bed and closed her eyes, “That’s nice..” She mumbled as he buried her face in the pillow and started to fall asleep again. I swear to god this girl could sleep through a war if she wanted too. But then Zack had to go screaming in her ear and that made her jolt right up. “ZACK! WHAT THE FUDGEZICCLES AREYOU DOING HERE?! IT’S THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT!!” Oh what a coincidence that she forgot xD LOL.
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  ofmiceandbrynne Sun Sep 25, 2011 9:32 pm

O-O

I get messages like that.
All the time.
Most of them say how beautiful I am(; JK
None of them ever happen to me..
ofmiceandbrynne
ofmiceandbrynne
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Sun Sep 25, 2011 9:35 pm

SpinninAround<3 wrote:O-O

I get messages like that.
All the time.
Most of them say how beautiful I am(; JK
None of them ever happen to me..

BUT NONE OF IT EVER COMES TRUE FOR ME...SO I thought about this earlier tonight and I'm like...W.T.FFFFFFF.
LOL xD
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next